Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Yoko Uzumaki - Sunagakure  Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Yoko Uzumaki - Sunagakure  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Yoko Uzumaki - Sunagakure  Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Yoko Uzumaki - Sunagakure  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Yoko Uzumaki - Sunagakure  Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Yoko Uzumaki - Sunagakure  Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Yoko Uzumaki - Sunagakure  Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Yoko Uzumaki - Sunagakure  Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Yoko Uzumaki - Sunagakure  Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Yoko Uzumaki - Sunagakure  I_vote_lcapYoko Uzumaki - Sunagakure  I_voting_barYoko Uzumaki - Sunagakure  I_vote_rcap 
Will
Yoko Uzumaki - Sunagakure  I_vote_lcapYoko Uzumaki - Sunagakure  I_voting_barYoko Uzumaki - Sunagakure  I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Yoko Uzumaki - Sunagakure

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yoko Uzumaki

Yoko Uzumaki

Yoko Uzumaki - Sunagakure  Empty
PostSubject: Yoko Uzumaki - Sunagakure    Yoko Uzumaki - Sunagakure  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 2:06 am

Yoko Uzumaki - Sunagakure  Tumblr_muiea5DGRA1r60ay5o1_500

Yoko Uzumaki - Sunagakure  0OeODz3

Name: Yoko Uzumaki
Nickname: Sunagakure's Burning Sun, Sekinetsu Tora ( literally Red Hot Tiger )

Yoko Uzumaki - Sunagakure  GWSdYHs

Height: 5'10
Weight: 135 lb
Appearance:

Standing at a height of five feet and ten inches and weighing in at one hundred and thirty-five pounds, Yoko is quite a healthy growing teenager with puberty doing it's job each day to contribute to her ever changing and growing form. Looking upon her one would see she has all the bumps, lumps, and curves a female ought to have. Her frame is in all the very word, hourglass shaped  but one can also see the underlying muscles beneath her tan sun kissed skin. Being out in the Sunagakure's unrelenting sunshine it's clear to see that Yoko's skin is a bit rougher, and dryer than others as well as darkened enough to be called tanned. The sweltering heat of Suna does not bother her though as she has grown accustomed to it, training in it, living in it. It's clear that she trains hard as her body shows little sign of fat besides her lady bits, but that's not something she can control. Yoko's legs are quite long and what is the cause for most of her height, with strong calves they look to be able to kick down even a bolted door. Her overall body structure is built as a ninja's should be, with only a few marks here and there most noticeably bite marks on her arms, neck, and shoulders.

Being a Uzumaki, Yoko has been blessed with the clan's ruby colored locks that fall past her waist and ends near her calves. She keeps her hair up into a high ponytail most of the time as her hair tends to get messy and in the way. Her bangs themselves are wild, being held back with a single skull clip. Yoko also possess a pair of amber hued eyes that in most lights look like dancing fire. Her eyes are shaped in a sharp fashion and they always seem to hold an annoyed glared unless looking at Ume, in which case they soften up considerably. Her nose is small on her face and her lips are shapely and plump.

As far as attire goes, Yoko is usually seen wearing very little clothing when in Sunagakure. Even though the heat does not bother her she tends to wear a bikini top and very short shorts along with a pair of boots that help her traverse the sands easily. Around her neck she wears a scarf that tends to trail behind her, this is to mostly hide the bite marks on her neck. Her headband tends to be around her waist in place of her belt and her weapons pouch hands off of her hip. When not in the village she dons black pants and a long sleeve shirt, usually of dark colors. Because she is so use to the heat in suna, she is not accustomed to the colder temperatures of elsewhere and tends to dress a bit more warmly than she needs to when going out of the village. When out of the village she also wears her headband on her forehead instead of her waist, to show her pride and respect as a prime sunagakure ninja. People can only tell the difference between her and Ume, because of the way they style their hair... and overall body type.. and clothing choice.

Yoko Uzumaki - Sunagakure  EW0JlD2

Village: Sunagakure
Character Rank: B - Special Jounin
Clan: Uzumaki
Element: N/A
Yoko Uzumaki - Sunagakure  IVLimad
Personality:
Brash, Stubborn, Reckless, Protector

Yoko is that person that seems to overshadow everyone else around her. She is loud, forceful, and stubborn to the core. She hates to follow but loves to lead and cannot stand to argue when she knows she is right. Her stubbornness only fuels her will power, which allows her to never falter in what she believes in or waver from anything she is doing. She has never been one to hold her tongue and is quick to correct others with all the sass and finger snaps included. she is the type to shoot the hands first and never ask questions. She responds to everything with deep sarcasm or in quick retort.  The only time Yoko seems to not be " turnt up " is when she is sleeping or in the company of one she actually likes. With that being said Yoko is loyal to the end and there is nothing she won't do for those she cares about and gets very defensive when it comes to them. She won't hesitate to take a bullet for those she has chosen to care for. The few who has EARNED her friendship are loved deeper than her own family unless her family has earned that type of love from her. Around her friends she is quite the calm one, something of a rarity and only something her friends would see which is why they would understand her more than anyone else.

For what was just said, Yoko cares more about her twin brother than anyone and anything else in the world. The way she talks about him, and cares for him one would think it was obsession instead of the love for her family, and they wouldn't be wrong. When it comes to Ume all rules from the prior are broken, because he does not stand on the same pillar as others. To Yoko, Ume is her life link and should it be severed she would be nothing but a shell of herself. Like a mother bear protecting her cub she is quick to come to his defense. He could be slaughtering people down for the lulz and she would be there helping him the whole way through. Her love for him goes past just siblings and into a territory most forbidden. Ume is Yoko's number one priority, he gets the sweeter side from her more than anyone else, even her parents are careful when it comes to Ume, for the have felt the wrath of Yoko before on the subject. She hates leaving him alone and anything she does is in his name, and it's to protect him... Yoko is the true essence of a brother complex.. and then some.

Now as far as battles go, or her " battle personality " She is not what one would call the most logical or smartest of individuals. This however does not mean she is an idiot and is the farthest from the word. As a Uzumaki her skill lies in her ability to utilize Fuin, but because of her innate need to protect the ones she leads or has been grouped with, she is more likely to draw the attention to herself and acts as a tank and distraction. If she is battling alone Yoko becomes far more careful and does not partake in " monologuing" nor any kind of speech whatsoever, even after the fight is over. She does not take pride in showboating and has a strong dislike for those who do. For all this Yoko is known to change with the nature of each fight she has partakes in, usually learning from her last battles and changing with them rather than being stagnant. With the flow of each battle she takes note of her opponent and acts accordingly, using what she knows best to her own advantage.

Character History:
During the hottest day of the season, somewhere in the world Yoko was born into the clan of the Uzumaki, along with her brother Ume. Part of a Identical twin set, she was born first and ironically enough cried the loudest upon being born. As babies the twins were inseparable, and how could they not be? they couldn't even walk from each other. The first few years of their lives they shit, cried, ate, and stared at each other wondering who the fuck the other was and why that person was so interesting. When the time came Yoko was first to walk, but Ume was the first to speak which. This small feat would dictate the roles they played in each other's lives down the road. As small children Yoko and Ume had already begun to display their personalities in their actions. Yoko would always start trouble with other kids and Ume was always behind her, ready to help his sister if need. Yoko played pranks and got loud with the elders and Ume was always there to clean up her mess. But if ever a time where anyone thought it was a good idea to mess with Ume, Yoko was their like a hawk on a mouse and she didn't give a damn about who it was. That's how it was. Once Yoko got to the age of eleven she no longer got the luxury of always being around Ume. She was taken to be trained, to  be a protector of the clan like those before her. She would train hard because she wanted to protect her family, especially her brother who's bond was so strong not even death itself would be able to sever it. The training took years away from her and before she knew it she was sixteen years old. During her training she was taught many things along with the Uzumaki clan techs and full history. Yoko with new found ambition was happy to be with her brother once more, but coming out of training she realized that it was for something much greater.

During this particular time in Yoko's life she had learned from her father that he would be helping in the creation of a new home. In detail he would be one of the heads in charge of creating a village and that she had to help in it's creation. Yoko of course didn't have a say in this particular matter and so without arguing with him she devoted even more time away from her brother in order to do her duties. By the time the village was done and the laws laid down Yoko was granted the special jounin position because of her contribution to the making of the village and because of her exceptional skill and leadership. With the village finally done Yoko went onto train the younger ninja into being genin, acting as a teacher for a bit while at he same time enduring special training for a mission she would not be informed about until a few weeks before the grand tournament. As the tournament did approach, so did her father's explanation on why she needed to be put through such rigorous training in the first place. She was told of the plan, the truce that the villages created against Iwagakure and her position in it all. It would be her duty that once the Jinchuriki had been killed, she was to seal the beast up into her brother. This news did not sit well with her, And she secretly decided against it, plotting to spare her brother and have him seal the beast within her. This of course was not explained to him and it would just be them attending the tournament in their father's name, as her father needed to stay back.

The day of the grand tournament had arrived, sooner than Yoko would have liked but she was ready. She was given a small team along with her brother in attendance. Yoko had to explain to him what would be happening else he would be lost. Things seemed to be going smoothly and when the time was right her job would be set in motion, except it wouldn't and things took an unexpected turn for the worst. As she was set to do her job, a thunderous noise stopped her in her tracks, and then the shaking, followed by utter destruction. Yoko had no idea what was going on but she knew what showed up to the party. Without any hesitation she gathered her group and they got the fuck out of the village, saving no one and taking out anyone in their way. The shock of seeing a bijuu for the first time in her life shook her to the core, but it wasn't just that, their were two of them, and that meant that they would be roaming this world until someone caught them. The wheels in her mind started to turn as she and her brother narrowly escaped death, losing only one of their clansmen in it all. A month had passed since then, and Yoko had been helping with the rebuilding of the lives some had lost, helping the families cope and get by. She knew that another alliance would be needed, the villages were too shaken up over this and that was bad enough. With her priorities settling themselves in, Yoko continues her training to protect her brother, her clan, and to capture a bijuu should she ever see one again.
Back to top Go down

Yoko Uzumaki - Sunagakure  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoko Uzumaki - Sunagakure    Yoko Uzumaki - Sunagakure  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 9:14 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down

Yoko Uzumaki - Sunagakure
Page 1 of 1