Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Kazekuro | Dark Wind Release  Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Kazekuro | Dark Wind Release  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Kazekuro | Dark Wind Release  Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Kazekuro | Dark Wind Release  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Kazekuro | Dark Wind Release  Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Kazekuro | Dark Wind Release  Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Kazekuro | Dark Wind Release  Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Kazekuro | Dark Wind Release  Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Kazekuro | Dark Wind Release  Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Kazekuro | Dark Wind Release  I_vote_lcapKazekuro | Dark Wind Release  I_voting_barKazekuro | Dark Wind Release  I_vote_rcap 
Will
Kazekuro | Dark Wind Release  I_vote_lcapKazekuro | Dark Wind Release  I_voting_barKazekuro | Dark Wind Release  I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Kazekuro | Dark Wind Release

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vaati
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Vaati

Kazekuro | Dark Wind Release  Empty
PostSubject: Kazekuro | Dark Wind Release    Kazekuro | Dark Wind Release  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 9:42 pm

Kazekuro | Dark Wind Release  ZlCfzSqbu-Mq6mFZNF

Clan Name: Kazekuro
Clan Location: Land of Winds
Size: Small and scattered across the land of wind. Many live in small family enclaves as hermits and outsiders from normal society. It is extremely rare that a member of this clan is seen in public. 3 members max
Clan Ability Description: Inpūton(Dark Wind Style[Yin release+Wind release]) Inpūton is a special element that is able to effect an opponent's mind as well as their body. Drawing upon the power of Yin the dark wind can cause the opponent to be afflicted by delusions, extreme fatigue, and other maladies. While most standard wind release techniques rely on pure power to overcome an opponent's body, A dark wind user instead will sap their opponent's physical and mental strength until their will is broken and they submit completely to the user. A side effect of many generations of combining the normally uncombinable yin release with elemental techniques has caused them to have a lavender skin tone, elongated ears, and blood red pupils. A side effect that furthers the stereotype of their mystic nature. One side note however, this element is not just a pure ninjutsu/genjutsu mix, but a combination of elemental and spiritual releases and thus not just limited to those two schools, but instead all the schools that utilize either.
History: Before the formation of the ninja villages, The Kazekuro were believed to be evil mystics, to be avoided at all costs. At one point in time they controlled a large portion of the desert. mistrusting of all outsiders, the leader of the Kazekuro decided to eliminate any that came within their borders,  While not large in number, their abilities prevented any from leaving their territory once entered, those invader's sapped of their strength and will, easily sucumbed and were consumed by the desert. As the Ninja clans began banding together and Sunakagure was formed under the Uzumaki clan, the ninja turned their attention to the Kazekuro, using their multiple skills the Suna ninja were able to bypass the Kazekuro's defenses and assassinated the head of the clan. Fearing annihilation, the remaining family heads pledged loyalty to the village and scattered to the corners of the land of wind. Every generation, the first born children of the remaining 3 family heads would be sent to Sumo to honor that vow and become ninja. In return, the remaining families would be allowed to remain in solitude.
Bloodline Reputation: There are many stories about the horrors and mysteries of the desert wastelands of the land of winds. Among those stories are rumors of places in the desert that trap and ensnare those who enter. The few who ever managed to escape told tales of witches and sorcerers who could summon spirits of the dead and could turn day instantly into night. The saying "A dark wind blows" has become a synonymous with bad luck and ill fortune, while the saying "the black wind howls" infers immediate life threatening danger due to such stories.

Clan Drawbacks: As the clan melds and merges different types of skills together, Users need the appropriate skills in ALL categories that effect the jutsu. In cases where skills are imbalanced, the weakest skill standard is used. Example, if the user has a 3 in ninjutsu but only a 2 in genjutsu, then any nin/gen Inpūton jutsu will be cast as if both his ninjutsu and genjutsu were at a skill of 2. In addition Clan members are limited to base elemental releases of wind and base non-elemental releases of Yin and Yang. No other base elements can be learned.
Note: while normal genjutsu or medical ninjutsu doesn't require a user to purchase Yin release to use, Inpūton does require it to be purchased before Inpūton can be learned.

Clan Jutsus:
Nin/Gen Techniques:

Nin/Med Techniques:

Living Shadow Techniques:

Kazekuro | Dark Wind Release  Vaati_FSA

Last edited by Vaati on Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:01 am; edited 23 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Kazekuro | Dark Wind Release    Kazekuro | Dark Wind Release  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 9:52 pm

I realize this is a WIP, but I'd like to say I wanna grade this in the future because Im curious as to the logic of how Fuuton Ninjutsu can cause Genjutsu effects and what ways you'll be balancing them...
Back to top Go down
Vaati
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: Kazekuro | Dark Wind Release    Kazekuro | Dark Wind Release  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 6:57 pm

okay, i still have some more ideas for jutsu, but this is fine for now. Razz

now to get to work on making them balanced, judge at your leisure and let me know what I need to adjust or add to them to make them work properly.
Back to top Go down
Vaati
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: Kazekuro | Dark Wind Release    Kazekuro | Dark Wind Release  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 11:03 pm

*bump* Kazekuro | Dark Wind Release  Kittomme
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazekuro | Dark Wind Release    Kazekuro | Dark Wind Release  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 2:10 am

Ryan, Ryu made me do this, so no disrespect, not trying to steal this neat clan from you.
Drawbacks: I'd like it if you made it so Yin and Wind were all they could use as far as elements go.

Shadow Trap: I can't have you instantly dispelling a Jutsu that is A or S. Please change that. A C shall never defeat an A while I am modding.

Toxic Gale: Can you specify that the effect will be whatever the specific poison would be?

Refreshing Breeze: Same type of deal as above.

That's all I see that needs tinkered with.

Back to top Go down
Vaati
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: Kazekuro | Dark Wind Release    Kazekuro | Dark Wind Release  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 10:47 am

fixed those, but could we make it wind, yin, yang, and yin-yang release? I got some plans for later Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazekuro | Dark Wind Release    Kazekuro | Dark Wind Release  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 12:06 pm

Sounds good to me!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazekuro | Dark Wind Release    Kazekuro | Dark Wind Release  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 12:13 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kazekuro | Dark Wind Release    Kazekuro | Dark Wind Release  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kazekuro | Dark Wind Release
Page 1 of 1