Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
The Forest II [Fin] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
The Forest II [Fin] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
The Forest II [Fin] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
The Forest II [Fin] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
The Forest II [Fin] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
The Forest II [Fin] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
The Forest II [Fin] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
The Forest II [Fin] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
The Forest II [Fin] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
The Forest II [Fin] I_vote_lcapThe Forest II [Fin] I_voting_barThe Forest II [Fin] I_vote_rcap 
Will
The Forest II [Fin] I_vote_lcapThe Forest II [Fin] I_voting_barThe Forest II [Fin] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

The Forest II [Fin]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

The Forest II [Fin] Empty
PostSubject: The Forest II [Fin]   The Forest II [Fin] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 11:08 pm

Name: Addiction
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Mokuton
Range: 15m
Handseals: Dragon
Speed: N/A
Description: A technique to supplement a user of mokuton, this ability allows the user to warp nearby vegetation due to a high proficiency in the art of mokuton. In doing so, the plants or wood in question can gain new, oftentimes fantastic colors as well as tiny, razor sharp barbs and spines all along their flesh. Additionally they gain a much more sinister ability: they vegetation under the influence of this ability will take on venomous properties. Should any of the plants be ingested or should a person handle them and their micro-barbs, the poisonous effects will take hold, causing an immediate burning sensation in the affected area which will spread throughout the body. By the next post, the victim will begin to experience mild to severe nausea which will increase until treatment, as well as blurry and double vision. Finally, buy the third post of handling the affected foliage, the victim will experience hampered reaction time, causing him or her to lose ten speed and an additional ten for every post thereafter. Alternatively, this ability can be added to an about-to-be-cast mokuton technique, which will result in the technique producing plants/wood that is already corrupted with the poison.

Name: Pollen Veil
Range: 50m
Handseals: One Seal
Speed: N/A
Description: The user quickly exudes from his body and/or causes plant life in the immediate area to release a thick, hazy cloud of pollen, the exact thickness of which can be manipulated as the user wishes. The cloud will obscure vision of all sorts, making for a most effective camouflage in a wide radius. Aside from this, the pollen also causes a strong allergy-like reaction in those who breath it in, even if they have no natural allergies themselves. These symptoms cause uncontrollable and frequent sneezing, irritated respiratory track, and blurry, watery eyes. Finally, the cover of pollen, when made thick enough, can be used as a genesis point for additional mokuton abilities. This veil cannot be easily blown away, requiring a large gust of at least one rank higher to fully dissipate the cloud, and an equally large body of water can cause the pollen to clump up.

Name: Cotton Cloud
Range: 30m
Handseals: Rat Hare
Speed: 30
Description: The user, using his body and/or a nearby source of vegetation, creates a large amount of thick, floating cotton fluffs. These tufts of cotton are mildly attracted to chakra sources (excluding the user) and will lazily drift about as they seek out victims. Should a person come into contact with any of the floating, gauze-like blankets of cotton, they will tenaciously stick to said individual while simultaneously attracting and gathering more cotton. Each chunk of cotton will reduce the victim’s speed by five and, while somewhat easy to physically remove a small portion of it, as the cotton swiftly builds up it becomes increasingly more difficult to remove, eventually restricting the target’s speed and maneuverability to zero. The floating cotton can be blown about with relative ease and can be burned off, though at risk to the person currently afflicted. Uniquely, if the cotton becomes damp, it begins sticking even more strongly to the afflicted individual and itself, making it even more difficult to remove while increasing the speed reduction by five for each glob.

Name: Bamboo Bullet
Range: 20m
Handseals: Two Seals
Speed: 70
Description: The user channels chakra into his body or a nearby source of wood/plants/mokuton. Then, the user causes the chakra to rapidly grow a collection of bamboo shoots that, as they grow, fly forward at a target location. Simple in practice, this ability scores highly in the versatility department and the shoots can easily pierce deeply into a person’s body. The shoots, once flung, can further serve as a platform for further mokuton techniques.

Name: Bamboo Burst
Range: 20m
Handseals: One Seal
Speed: 40
Description: The parent of the Bamboo Bullet ability, this technique focuses chakra into the user or a nearby source of vegetation/wood, converting the energy into a rapidly growing collection of bamboo shoots. These shoots burst forth at great speed and force, capable of easily impaling a person and piercing defenses of equal or lower rank. The shoots themselves are best used for close fighting, however, as they can only extend about two meters from their starting location, though it can be cast remotely for a bit of versatility. Oftentimes the user may want to channel this ability through a punch or kick, adding a hidden danger to an otherwise simple strike.

Name: Vine Strangulation
Range: 15m
Handseals: Three Seals
Speed: 15 + (user’s ninjutsu mastery x10)
Description: Upon completion of the seals, the user will extend a collection of thick vines from his body or a nearby source of plant life/wood. These vines can then be controlled by the user at will, allowing a practitioner to grab things, block light incoming attacks, restrain a target, or pierce a human body with the tips. As an additional measure, the vines can be made to grow small, sharp thorns to draw a bit of blood should a person become entangled in them.

Last edited by Will on Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:34 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: The Forest II [Fin]   The Forest II [Fin] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 2:23 am

Creation of mokuton techniques without having the element unlocked first is prohibited.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

PostSubject: Re: The Forest II [Fin]   The Forest II [Fin] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 2:23 am

I can't like make them and then get them once I unlock the element?
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: The Forest II [Fin]   The Forest II [Fin] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 2:26 am

Unfortunately not
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

PostSubject: Re: The Forest II [Fin]   The Forest II [Fin] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 2:29 am

Is this specific to Mokuton or is it an in general thing?

Either way I guess these can be archived and then reviewed later...? Is that ok?
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

PostSubject: Re: The Forest II [Fin]   The Forest II [Fin] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 2:46 pm

Now having Mokuton, these should be reviewable once more.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Neah Senju
Hokage
Hokage
Neah Senju

PostSubject: Re: The Forest II [Fin]   The Forest II [Fin] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 7:36 pm

*inks entier forehead and slams face on piece of paper and gives approval and passed out on the floor* Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forest II [Fin]   The Forest II [Fin] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Forest II [Fin]
Page 1 of 1