Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
The Forest III [Fin] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
The Forest III [Fin] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
The Forest III [Fin] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
The Forest III [Fin] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
The Forest III [Fin] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
The Forest III [Fin] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
The Forest III [Fin] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
The Forest III [Fin] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
The Forest III [Fin] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
The Forest III [Fin] I_vote_lcapThe Forest III [Fin] I_voting_barThe Forest III [Fin] I_vote_rcap 
Will
The Forest III [Fin] I_vote_lcapThe Forest III [Fin] I_voting_barThe Forest III [Fin] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

The Forest III [Fin]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

The Forest III [Fin] Empty
PostSubject: The Forest III [Fin]   The Forest III [Fin] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 8:12 pm

Name: Tearing Leaf Rain
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Mokuton
Range: 50m
Handseals: Bird Snake Dragon
Speed: 86
Description: Using his chakra, the user takes ahold of a large amount of nearby leaves, blades of grass, flower petals, and other light bits of plant matter, sharpens them, and flings them in a desired direction. These razor sharp bits of plant matter act more or less as makeshift shuriken and are easily capable of shredding a person to bits, though their chakra coating grants them unparalleled penetrative power, allowing them to pierce barriers of equal ranks. Additionally, the mass may be controlled at the user's discretion, allowing for a great degree of accuracy in striking multiple targets, though they are in no way finely homing.

Name: Thirsting Sapling
Range: 5m
Handseals: Boar Dog Ox
Speed: N/A
Description: A mostly supplementary technique that can be used defensively in a pinch, the user molds his chakra and then causes a small sapling to grow nearby or on his own body. The tree, not fed anymore by the user’s chakra, will remain small and week until it comes into contact with a large body of water, either natural or the result of an ability. Once the sapling locates such a water source, it will, with amazing rapidity, drink up the water while growing to a grand size. While useless against anything but a water technique, the tree can drink up to an A rank’s worth of water before it finally stops growing.

Name: Demon of the Grassy Plains
Range: 50m
Handseals: Dragon
Speed: N/A
Description: The user spreads his chakra over the ground, or any other grassy surface, and infuses the grasses there with his chakra, causing them to sharpen greatly and stab upward, growing to about one meter and a half in length. The blades of grass can easily shred a person as well as pierce through strong barriers though the user remains protect from the grass, as does any of his designated allies. This transformation stays so long as the user holds the seal with his own body, thus creating a constant danger. Once released, the grasses lose their sharpness but retain their added length and can serve as additional conduits from which to channel more mokuton techniques.

Last edited by Will on Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: The Forest III [Fin]   The Forest III [Fin] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:30 pm

How much is "can be controlled slightly". Also define penetrating power. If it can go through defenses, be sure to Stat what rank defenses.

What is an A rank amount of water...

Also just so you know, wood style isn't nature style. It's not leaf style. It's not grass style. It's wood style. Making trees is fine. Leaves sure. Grassbending is different. Grass isn't made of wood.
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

PostSubject: Re: The Forest III [Fin]   The Forest III [Fin] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 12:01 am

Fixed.

I mean it can absorb an A rank technique.

The clan says it converts the user's chakra into a life source for plants. I don't see a problems in manipulating grasses.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: The Forest III [Fin]   The Forest III [Fin] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 7:20 pm

Guess I can't argue with that. I mean I didn't make the clan here. Oh well. Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forest III [Fin]   The Forest III [Fin] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Forest III [Fin]
Page 1 of 1