Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Super Number One Shinobi! [NK] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Super Number One Shinobi! [NK] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Super Number One Shinobi! [NK] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Super Number One Shinobi! [NK] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Super Number One Shinobi! [NK] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Super Number One Shinobi! [NK] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Super Number One Shinobi! [NK] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Super Number One Shinobi! [NK] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Super Number One Shinobi! [NK] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Super Number One Shinobi! [NK] I_vote_lcapSuper Number One Shinobi! [NK] I_voting_barSuper Number One Shinobi! [NK] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Super Number One Shinobi! [NK] I_vote_lcapSuper Number One Shinobi! [NK] I_voting_barSuper Number One Shinobi! [NK] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Super Number One Shinobi! [NK]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Goku

Goku

Super Number One Shinobi! [NK] Empty
PostSubject: Super Number One Shinobi! [NK]   Super Number One Shinobi! [NK] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 11:01 pm

Kira had just taken a mission, but this time, all was not normal with him, although with his face how it usually was, no one was able to detect anything different about him, nor was anything wrong with his body. In fact, everything about him looked normal, just another shinobi on a mission. At the time, it was the peak of the afternoon, where most shinobi drifted out of the village along with various traders. So basically, along with this stream of people, he wouldn't look out of place at all. At this exact moment, he was in the crowd with this stream of people, waiting for his turn in line so he could leave this village.

Like usual, his headband was on his forehead, announcing his allegiance to the village. Very soon, however, he would throw the worthless piece of trash away and get his papers ready so that he could start a new life in a new village. One day, he would come back however. That was the day he would be coming back with a vengeance, his explosions destroying Kirigakure from the inside. That would be the day, and he knew it was coming soon. But for now, he needed to get away from all of these assholes.

Then, it was his turn in line after just a minute waiting in line. It was a simple mission that he picked, destroying a bandit camp. Of course, he wouldn't actually be doing the mission, but with him keeping up a constant facade of happiness and pretending everything was good, no one would know this. The man allowing him to leave this village was a black man with purple eyes and pink hair, quite an odd combination indeed. But, this was no jutsu or disguise. It was a well known Chuunin by the name of Kaiba Seto who was doing all of this hard work. With a simple stamp on his mission file, Kira left the village, and he kept walking, disappearing into the docks, henging into a simple eighteen year old black male once he was out of sight, this time without the headband. No one saw the direction he was going in.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down

Super Number One Shinobi! [NK]
Page 1 of 1