Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Adventures in the Land of Birds (P) Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Adventures in the Land of Birds (P) Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Adventures in the Land of Birds (P) Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Adventures in the Land of Birds (P) Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Adventures in the Land of Birds (P) Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Adventures in the Land of Birds (P) Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Adventures in the Land of Birds (P) Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Adventures in the Land of Birds (P) Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Adventures in the Land of Birds (P) Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Adventures in the Land of Birds (P) I_vote_lcapAdventures in the Land of Birds (P) I_voting_barAdventures in the Land of Birds (P) I_vote_rcap 
Will
Adventures in the Land of Birds (P) I_vote_lcapAdventures in the Land of Birds (P) I_voting_barAdventures in the Land of Birds (P) I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Adventures in the Land of Birds (P)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SilverNitrate
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
SilverNitrate

Adventures in the Land of Birds (P) Empty
PostSubject: Adventures in the Land of Birds (P)   Adventures in the Land of Birds (P) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 2:12 am

After darkness for awhile, the first thing Satsujin seen was grassland. Scratching his head he would look around him to try and get a vague reference of where he was at. All he remembered was being captured and now he was outside of Suna. "So i guess this is how they treat a shinobi." As he would reach into his bag and grab his headband. "If they cant appreciate what i did for them then their loss." As he would slam it to the ground unsheathing his sword as he looked down at the blade with two hands he would raise the blade over his head and sling it downwards stopping the blade before it sliced through the cloth. The emblem of suna now cut completely in half, Satsujin would begin digging a hole. "My future with Suna is over." Proceeding to bury the headband Satsujin would stand up and look around before he headed east. He could tell he was going east thanks to the position of the sun as he would begin to walk his sword resting comfortably on his hip. "I hope i figure out where the hell I am"! As he kept heading east Satsujin would come on to a small farm, his mouth dry and his stomach growling he would walk up to the door of the farm house. "Hello Anyone Home"! Screaming at the top of his lungs he would look around before a young woman came to the door. "What can I help you with"? asks the woman as she looks through her door at Satsujin. He was covered in dirt and looked a mess, "I was wondering if you could spare some food and If you are willing to tell me where I am"? as he would try and dust himself off. The woman would open her door and scream "Pa we got a visitor!" motioning to invite Satsujin in to the home. Satsu would walk in a look around the home as he seen several pictures of the woman, a old man and woman, and two smaller kids. "My name is Satsujin" He would say as he found himself a seat in the woman front room. "My name is Mi Mi" the woman would say as she would wait near the door as the rest of her family came in. "This little boy name is Pong and this is his twin brother Kong. This older man is my father Bin who owns this farm and this is my mother Meri" as she introduced her family she would find a seat close to the proximity of Satsujin. Satsu could kinda find that the woman was sorta interested in him by the way she was looking at him before Satsujin could say something to her Bin would sit down in between them. "What are you doing all the way out here"? asks Bin looking over at Satsujin. "I'm..." right before he could say anything Mi would interrupt and say "He was lost and hungry so im helping a fellow person. This here Satsujin is the Land of the Birds just east of Wind". Finally getting a grasp of where he was, Satsujin would smile and say "Thanks Mi" before beginning to get up and head for the door. As he was about to leave the house Mi ran and grabbed his arm "Arent you staying for dinner"? Satsujin would look back and say "I dont wanna intrude". "Yea Get out"! screamed Bin as he daughter would look at him and scream "Im the one cooking and I want to hear his story"! Hiding his smirk he would say "well if you dont mind" before turning around and walking back into the house... To Be Continued

(619)
Back to top Go down
SilverNitrate
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
SilverNitrate

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in the Land of Birds (P)   Adventures in the Land of Birds (P) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 1:38 am

As he walked back into the house a smirk appeared on Satsujin face, he was beyond trilled. Looking over at Mi as she smiled brightly he would proceed to sit back down on the couch as he watched her go into the kitchen to prepare food. Not paying too much attention to Bin as he would look over at the smirk on Satsujin before proceeding to say" Dont get any funny ideas about my daughter". His face full of anger as Satsujin would look over towards the old man and say "Dont Worry I Dont". As the day proceeding Mi cooking food, Pong and Kong playing around the house, Meri folding clothes outside, and Bin keeping a watchful eye over Satsujin as he was outside practicing his sword work. "What did you do before you came here"? asks Bin as he notices the skill work in Satsujin sword craft. "Just some vagabond stuff wandering here from there" says Satsujin as he completes his training. As he places his sword back into his sheathe he would walk over towards Bin covered in sweat and say "Do you know the devil blessed me with this sword"? as he said that he unsheathe his sword and with a horizontal slash slice through the neck of the man. "Why ask so many questions when your death is the only thing that can satisfy the world"? asks Satsujin as he watches the man head roll forward into the dirt in front of him. Looking down at it as the remaining blood pressure from the neck releases gushers of blood from the neck. As he sat in it as it collected along the ground Meri was coming from around the house when Satsujin could feel her coming he got up and took off in a dash unsheathing his blade before the woman could see the head of her dead husband missing from his body. He would use the blunted side of his blade as he threw himself Horizontally coming from the back of the house slamming his blade into the side of the woman head rendering her unconscious. Satsujin would whistle as he proceed to walk back into the house he spotted Pong and Kong Playing with toys in the corner of the room. He would walk over and use the sheathe of his sword to knock out each of the kids before he makes his way into the kitchen Mi happily cooking food turns around and sees Satsujin covered in blood and screams out "What Happened" as she runs over to Satsu a smile on his face as she checks his body for wounds. "Dont Worry you gonna enjoy this". She looks up and the next thing she sees is darkness as Satsujin thrust the hilt of his blade into her solar plexus. The day proceeded very well after that as Satsujin would tie up everyone in the house and sit them down on the living room couch before bring the head and body of Bin inside the house and sit in him a chair across from them. As he stands on the table he would scream out "Wakey Wakey Time for the show". As each of the family members wake up they see Bin body covered in blood and Satsujin standing on the table smiling. Mi screams out "what did you do"! Satsujin with a big smile on his face looks at Mi and says "I just liberated the world of your dad. You should rejoice". Tears begin to roll down the face of their whole family as Satsujin would jump down from the table and walk over and pick the head of Bin up from his neck and place it down on the table. "Have you guys ever seen the inside of the man skulls"? Pulling out his sword Meri would begin to scream "Stop it haven't you done enough to him"!? "You haven't seen everything I'm gonna do tonight were gonna have a lot of fun." says Satsujin as he slams his blade down vertically cleaving Bin head in two. Satsujin would walk over and grab a half of the brain from the skull walking over towards Kong. "Now be a good boy and open your mouth". Kong refusing to open his mouth irritated Satsujin as he would take his sword and slice open the boy mouth before proceeding to stuff the boy's dead father brain down his throat his family screaming in terror as blood dripped down from the Kong face his mouth sliced wide open. "now aint we having fun"! As the boy shed even more tears Satsujin looks at the boy and remembers the beating his dad gave him. Grabbing Kong by the throat Satsujin would place him down on the table on top of the skull of his father. "Would you guys shut up" says Satsujin as he thinks to himself about the former trauma he experienced as a child and what it brought about in him. A total lack of regret for life, he looked down at the boy and then slammed his blade down into the table through the stomach of the boy. "You know when i was in suna I was gonna learn some medical knowledge but you know they kicked me out for killing a chef." He says as he proceeds to drag the sword upwards slicing the boy in two very slowly. "But that's fine cause you all will make some perfect test subjects." The boy split in two up to his throat Satsujin would reach down into the boy and begin to pull out his organs. "Heart, Liver, Stomach, Intestines Lungs some other organs." Placing them down on the table in front of him he would look at the remaining three family members and "Now which one of you is going to eat all this"? Mi looking at Satsujin would spit in his direction screaming "Fuck you". "Now Now dont get feisty the fun is only beginning"... To Be Continued

998 words
Back to top Go down
SilverNitrate
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
SilverNitrate

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in the Land of Birds (P)   Adventures in the Land of Birds (P) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 1:51 am

As he laid the body parts in front of the family, Mi would scream "What do you want with us"?! Satsujin with a smile on his face would look at Mi and say "I want your death ur pain i want to witness it all." taking the intestines of Kong, Satsujin would stretch it out before taking it and wrapping it around Pong neck handing him from the ceiling as he gasped for air. He would smile as he took out his sword and begin to hack away at the legs of Pong separating them from the young boy. Grabbing one of the legs he would begin to force it down the throat of Pong as it caused him to lose his life even faster. Taking his sword he would slash down vertically slicing Pong in half letting the blood cover Mi and Meri. "Now i dont really kill women so I wont" says Satsujin as he looked at the women and proceeds to cut the legs off of each of them. "Now lets see how this house burns". Walking around the house finding anything flammable he would place them around Meri and Mi. before getting some gasoline dosing them with it. As he looked at them Satsujin would look at Mi and say "Love is something you should never trust". As he would toss a match onto the women watching them burn he would smirk before he noticed the entire house began to catch fire. Escaping quickly Satsujin would exit the house as it burned down to the ground the women screaming. "I guess its time to head back to suna for a minute." As he walked away from the house that was covered in fire Satsujin would proceed back to Suna even though he was a rouge nin. Hopefully he could see someone he knew.

[Exit}

307+998+619= total words 1924= 300 exp gained
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in the Land of Birds (P)   Adventures in the Land of Birds (P) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adventures in the Land of Birds (P)
Page 1 of 1