Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
His descent... -Private, Training-  Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
His descent... -Private, Training-  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
His descent... -Private, Training-  Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
His descent... -Private, Training-  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
His descent... -Private, Training-  Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
His descent... -Private, Training-  Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
His descent... -Private, Training-  Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
His descent... -Private, Training-  Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
His descent... -Private, Training-  Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
His descent... -Private, Training-  I_vote_lcapHis descent... -Private, Training-  I_voting_barHis descent... -Private, Training-  I_vote_rcap 
Will
His descent... -Private, Training-  I_vote_lcapHis descent... -Private, Training-  I_voting_barHis descent... -Private, Training-  I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

His descent... -Private, Training-

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ume Uzumaki 2

Ume Uzumaki 2

His descent... -Private, Training-  Empty
PostSubject: His descent... -Private, Training-    His descent... -Private, Training-  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 6:06 am

More training will be added to this topic. Things already training with have a strike through them, and post(s) it was trained in will be listed below it.

Training:
Back to top Go down
Ume Uzumaki 2

Ume Uzumaki 2

PostSubject: Re: His descent... -Private, Training-    His descent... -Private, Training-  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 6:45 pm

WC:557
Mission for a young Uchiha
Act I: Meeting

"I can't wait!" Dajjal would say as he would spring from his bed, full of excitement. Today was the day. The day that he would go on his first official mission with his ninja squad, the young Uchiha ready to prove himself. Within the academy he was deemed weak, fodder, and someone that shouldn't even have passed the Academy after so many years of failure.  

Dajjal would rush over to his closet, looking around for something nice. He didn't really care for his appearance he though want to look good, or atleast not make the others look ad from his appearance.  He would find his mission outfit. It just being a white shirt with a high-collar left slightly open and the clan's crest on its back, with black pants and bandages around his shins. Around his waist he had a white sash that held a sack, presumably containing his ninja tools. Though, he didn't know how to properly use any of the tools he had. They weren't even really his either they belonged to his elder brother and he was just using them.

Dajjal had everything now and he could now go out and join his squad in the area, but before he left the village compound he would bump into his brothers. Literally. Dajjal wouldn't be paying that much of a attention to where he was going and would bump into them causing him to fall back.

"Tch! Dajjal, really? What the hell are you running around and bumping into people for?! You dumbass!" Dajjal's second oldest brother would say to him.

"Hey, relax. Don't talk to him like that... I know you are still steamed from losing but don't take it out on him. It is our fault. So now apologize to Dajjal, Trinity." The eldest brother would demand, his name being Rasuah.

"My bad Dajjal. Forgive me for how harsh I just was." Trinity would help his little brother up. Yea, he was indeed mad about something. But he also didn't like Dajjal at all. The boy wasn't a prodigy like the other two and gave them and even the whole Uchiha Clan a bad name. He was a nuisance. He didn't pull pranks or annoying things but him just being alive and a failure was enough to have Trinity really hate him.

"It is okay Onii-chan! And it was my fault... I was thinking too much about my upcoming mission. I get to finally show my squad mates that i'm not weak, that i'm not a burden. I also can make you two proud!" Dajjal would say to them with a loving smile. Rasuah would return the smile and pat Dajjal on the head. Trinity though wouldn't but just return to walking. Dajjal would also begin to walk away again.

That little chat he had with his siblings actually made Dajjal late a bit, so he had to pick up his speed. Though, he didn't go that much faster. He did though only make it about seven minutes late, the others just sitting there chatting. Dajjal would be breathing heavily exhausted as he ran in front of them, "S-sorry I am late!" He would say as he began to catch his breath.

He got death stares from his two squadmates while their sensei just chuckled to himself and patted Dajjal on the back.

made by sei

Back to top Go down
Ume Uzumaki 2

Ume Uzumaki 2

PostSubject: Re: His descent... -Private, Training-    His descent... -Private, Training-  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 1:49 pm

WC:600 - TWC:1157
Act I: Meeting pt2

"I thought Uchiha were supposed to be GOOD, or at least punctual. So why is he... late and also shit fodder. He isn't even Chunnin like us yet, and he is older. He is going to hold us back, man. " One of Dajjal's squadmates would snap. The kid had pale skin, short spiky black hair, brown eyes, and small eyebrows. The kid's attire today was a dark sleeveless shirt with light shoulder-straps and a circular mark on the back, sporting the kanji for demon. Added to that he wore dark pants with two straps covering the bottom and a hip pouch, along with black shinobi-sandals and dark fingerless gloves. And finally he had to large swords that were both bigger than him, but somehow he is able to carry them.

"I agree with Don! I don't want to be on the same team with such a Uchiha... I hate people who are late. Sensei can't we get a new MORE beneficial teammate? We can't do anything to improve the kid and he also just looks weak, please sensei!" Shana would add crossing her arms as she looked away from Dajjal and to their Sensei.

The Sensei would then get into a long drawn out, pointless, debate with the two, while Dajjal just stood there and watched. Confused as he didn't understand why he was getting such hate, but realized e probably deserved it. So he would withhold any statements he would like to make. He would just prove to them that he could do better than what they thought he could do.  

All Dajjal needed to do was prove himself on this A-rank mission, just prove himself. And if he could just do that he would be accepted and people wouldn't treat him so badly, though he didn't care for that. He just wanted to not hold anyone back anymore. He wanted to help in anyway possible even if it costed him his life, he would pull his weight.

The debate, well more like arguing, would be over and the three would begin to head for the village gates. Don would pull to the back of the group, wanting to talk to Dajjal. "Hey, Sensei gave a few good points on why you should be on our squad and why you aren't shit fodder. So I wanted to say I apologize, though I think still are shit fodder. But everyone is shit fodder compared to me." Don would tell Dajjal.

"Hehe, thanks! And don't worry about it you guys are good, i'm not mad at the truth." Dajjal would say, not even mad, as he liked the compliment he was given. Well he thought what Don was saying to him were compliments. "You must be pretty strong Don-san. Those swords look really heavy, can you really use them?" Dajjal would ask, curious about the big menacing swords Don carried around effortlessly.

"Ah, theses bad boys are my twin devils! I have them to help me practice my swordsmanship, so yea I can wield both at the same time. I have been using them ever since I began my journey to become the strongest swordsman in the world, and surpass my Father. I already am unbeatable in the village when it comes to any form of weaponry, because others are shit fodder. Shit, I will prove that on this mission!" Don would say as he continued to walk proud, a large grin on his face.

Dajjal could do nothing but smile at the awesomeness of Don. His words for some reason got Dajjal pumped to go on this mission even more.

made by sei

Back to top Go down
Ume Uzumaki 2

Ume Uzumaki 2

PostSubject: Re: His descent... -Private, Training-    His descent... -Private, Training-  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 4:26 pm

WC:769 - TWC:1925
Act I: Meeting pt3

"Get ready Shit fodder!" Don would say as the group began to pick up their pace, as the ran their sensei would begin to explain more in detail what their mission entailed and also how they were going to do things. Don didn't really listen cause he knew what he had to do already, and that wa skill. Shana and Dajjal listened very closely at what needed to be done.

What this mission entailed was to retrieve an important scroll that had been stolen by a group of rogue shinobi in anyway possible. Killing the shinobi wasn't a priority at all but getting that scroll back was, it was truly something valuable to the village. Not even the lives of those going to retrieve the scroll were important, only one had to come back with it. Though that shouldn't be a problem. As in terms of skill this squad is quite formidable, the Sensei being a extremely strong S-rank class Jounin. And the two Chunin being one of the best there were in this village. Though, only Dajjal was the one not considered elite in this group.  

Rain began to fall, hard, and the wind began to pick up. The weather today already hadn't been the best, light showers here and there, but it had turned to the worse quickly. This though could be very beneficial to the group going after the scroll as the weather accompanied by the approaching darkness.

The four would stop and take covered behind some trees, about seventy meters away was a large estate which the rogue shinobi should be. The place had no one outside guarding it whatsoever and it was on the edge of a cliff, so there was only a few ways to approach and enter it.

[Why do I have a bad feeling about this? It isn't even because of how the weather has turned out... as living in Kirigakure I have gotten used to this, but that place. That place is giving me such a bad feeling about this missions, and I am afraid. I don't want to hold everyone back and cause them to fail... or worse... get hurt. I think I should fall back a bit whenever we do anything.] Dajjal would think to himself as a worried expression was present on his face. He wasn't soaked as all of them had packed some hooded robes, to wear incase it got extremely wet.

Thier sensei would make some hand signals and they all would move. Grouping into pairs, Don and Dajjal being a pair. The estate was a massive one so they could enter in various ways from the top, though they would need to be extremely wary.  

Closing the distance between their position and the compound was easy and they went unnoticed, well they believed so, from the darkness of night. The estate didn't have any lights and the only light source at this moment was the flashes of lighting in the sky that illuminated the area.  

It would being they would scale the side of the estate of opposite sides and begin to break into the estate, only hoping to get the scroll. While only one wanted to do combat.

---

"Shit, I told you that we shouldn't have stopped here. The village would send people after us for that damn scroll, and probably some tough individuals to. Ugh! This is really going to be a pain in the ass.... BISHOP! How many have infiltrated this place?" A man clad in all black would say as he hung from the ceiling.

Bishop, who was sitting on the ground in a meditative positions, would slowly open his eyes. "There are a total of four. But that is all. I don't sense anymore than that."

"FOUR! Lorde, they must think we are nothing but petty thieves or something. I deserve at least TWELVE on my on. Those council guys are really stupid, glad I left. Can't even respect that I am a powerful shinobi, unmatched! Unbeatable!"

"Relax Nana. Relax, maybe theses four are top shinobi. Maybe they are nothing but kids poking a wasp nest. Who cares? Regardless who they are we are going to kill them and head out in the morning. And besides we each get our own plaything."

"You lot can have mine. I will just stay here with the scroll. " Bishop would tell them as he would close his eyes once more.

"CALL IT!" Someone would say as they quickly sprung up from the floor.

"Tch! Fuck you Shin!" Nana would say displeased that he didn't get to call the extra person to kill.

made by sei

Back to top Go down
Ume Uzumaki 2

Ume Uzumaki 2

PostSubject: Re: His descent... -Private, Training-    His descent... -Private, Training-  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 5:31 pm

WC:768 - TWC:2694
Act I: Meeting pt4

"Got damn. We have checked like forty rooms already... and ain't find shit. Where is the fucking scroll or at least the shit fodder. This is boring. Dajjal why aren't you moving? What you lookin' at?" Don would say as he would slide the door of the room he was looking in shut and walking over to Dajjal who was standing on the opposite side of the hallway.  

"All... of theses bodies..." Dajjal would say a she would just continue to stare at the countless mutilated and violated bodies on the ground in the large room. Dajjal had never seen this many bodies before and he didn't know how to feel, the smell though did make him turn his head at first. The bodies of the people range from just small children to the elderly, and you could only tell that by the texture of some of their skin.

"Hot damn! Shit fodder did all this!?! Amazing, I might get a bit of a challenge." Don would look into the room, a look of excitement immediately appearing on his face.  "How strong you think the shit fodder is, Dajjal?"

"I don't know but whoever did this is... cruel. A monster I don't want to really face at all." Dajjal would quickly tell Don, would smack Dajjal on the back of the head.

"Dude, stop being pussy shit fodder bitch. I can just tell you are disgusted from what you see... and you shouldn't be. This is some of the few things we as shinobi see. Just accept it , shit. EMBRACE IT!  You one day might even do something this cool." Don would say to Dajjal, who had fallen face first into the piles of corpses. He was disgusted yes but that faded away. As if that is what he had to embrace to not be a burden he would. He would stand to his feet, covered in blood.

"Okay, I understand. My bad..." Dajjal would tell him as he didn't even bother getting rid of the blood that he was covered in. The two would then leave out of the room and see someone at the end of the hallway, clapping as they began to walk toward them.

"Yup, he just looks like the shit fodder that did this!" Don would say excited as he examined the guy. He had long hair and he seemed to be a bit twisted. As he walked with his head tilted awkwardly he had bloody tongues on a sash. And they looked fresh, well two of them did. The guy was dressed in a white kimono that was stained in many areas with blood. And finally he had a katana sheathed on his right side.

"You two might be fun!" The man would say as he would stop, not that far from them.

"Yo! You don't get those two.... you had the others already." Someone would suddenly say as he would burst from the ceiling in front of the long haired man.

"Aww come on Nana! Don't be a jerk. Jin got in my way and got killed so I get to pick the one he didn't get!" Shin would say a bit saddened.

"These shit fodder are weird.. Dajjal get back. I'm going to cut them up real quick." Don would say as he would quickly remove both of his large blades that were sheathed on his back. A large grin on his face as he looked at Nana and Shin, he didn't attack yet though. As the two of them still seemed to be talking.

"Shin, fuck you! I get theses two like you got two! That is only fair.. and did that little shit over there call us Shit fodder?" Nana would bark.

"Aww, come on man! Listen to yourself... that isn't fair. I found theses guys first so I get them. And he called you shit fodder, not me. I kill the others two so I can't be shit fodder." Shin would say as he lifted his head up so it wouldn't be tilted awkwardly anymore.  

"I helped you cocky fool, if I didn't stop that tough guy you would have joined Jin. So you not only owe me but you owe me!" Nana would say.

"Okay, whatever. So how bout this. You get that weak looking one.. I get the swordsman, since we both have them. Fair?" Shin would propose.

"Ight, but Lorde lorde! If you die... I will laugh." Nana would say as he would turn around to finally face Don and Dajjal. He would turn his attention solely on Dajjal, as that was his target.

made by sei

Last edited by TYBG on Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ume Uzumaki 2

Ume Uzumaki 2

PostSubject: Re: His descent... -Private, Training-    His descent... -Private, Training-  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 2:13 pm

WC: - TWC:
Act I: Meeting pt4

WIP

made by sei

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: His descent... -Private, Training-    His descent... -Private, Training-  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

His descent... -Private, Training-
Page 1 of 1