Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Bandit Hunting [Will only/Mission] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Bandit Hunting [Will only/Mission] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Bandit Hunting [Will only/Mission] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Bandit Hunting [Will only/Mission] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Bandit Hunting [Will only/Mission] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Bandit Hunting [Will only/Mission] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Bandit Hunting [Will only/Mission] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Bandit Hunting [Will only/Mission] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Bandit Hunting [Will only/Mission] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Bandit Hunting [Will only/Mission] I_vote_lcapBandit Hunting [Will only/Mission] I_voting_barBandit Hunting [Will only/Mission] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Bandit Hunting [Will only/Mission] I_vote_lcapBandit Hunting [Will only/Mission] I_voting_barBandit Hunting [Will only/Mission] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Bandit Hunting [Will only/Mission]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Bandit Hunting [Will only/Mission] Empty
PostSubject: Bandit Hunting [Will only/Mission]   Bandit Hunting [Will only/Mission] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 3:41 am

Unlike the normal Konohagakure or Land of Fire days where the sun shined beautifully with little to no clouds in the skies and the day was warm, today was just about the opposite. It was cold with clouds filling the skies as droplets of rain fell from these dark grey skies and poured over the Hidden Leaf Village. The streets were near empty as most villagers were in their homes or inside the shops where they found shelter from the rain and cold climate of today. Ryujin however was not one of these villagers as the cloak which he normally wore covered his body and protected him from the rain, even his long hair was safe as the hood was placed over the top of his head. The only thing of Ryujin that was getting wet was the bottom of his face from the cheeks down as the droplets hit his face as flowed down dropping from his chin to the floor as if the Senju leader was crying on this seemingly sad day. This would be a misinterpretation however, if anything Ryujin was excited though this excitement stayed hidden behind a black facial expression. The reason for his excitement was simple, today he was going to be capturing a bandit for his Edo Tensei experiments and maybe even using one of these sad excuses of shinobi to revive the late Sendo Makojin. Yes it was a sad thing indeed, yesterday the Smiling Man died a hero as he was ambushed and saved the lives of his comrades sacrificing himself in the process. These dark clouds pouring rain down on the Hidden Leaf represented the village's great loss. Ryujin had sent out a mission for anyone to gather bandits and bring them to him alive, however the reasons behind it remained hidden to those who read the mission scroll. Maybe someone would arrive and help him take down a bandit alive. Sometimes killing someone was much easier than capturing them alive, this mission would test that theory as he went out into the woods after leaving the gates. The Senju looked up at the dark clouds, rain falling on his entire face now as he removed the hood from his head and waited to see if anyone would be joining him on this mission.
[Bandit Hunting Mission (A) in progress]
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

PostSubject: Re: Bandit Hunting [Will only/Mission]   Bandit Hunting [Will only/Mission] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 5:12 am

Ah. A gray day.

The day was gray. It had moved slowly past chilly and crossed right into cold, a bit of a rarity in the village of the leaf. They sky had garbed itself in a milky skin, marbled and flowing with the unseen and unfelt wind of morning. A bruised skin. The sun hid herself jealously from the eyes of the world as drop after drop of water rained down relentlessly from the sky, occasionally stopping, as though catching its breath, only to once again rain down in full force a few minutes later. All were wet that roamed to streets of the village, though a few attempted to shield themselves with parasols and the like, though most had simply retreated, ceded the day to the encroaching water. Yogensha, strolling the streets, smiled a watery smile. Today, among all the other things that it was, was perfect.

His eyes, always alert and vibrantly green, flew about today, moving almost in a state of blind mania from one input to the next. Here, a potted plant with massive, broad leaves dripping water like runny sweat; there, a gutter belching rainwater like a continuous stream of clear bile; yonder, a woman, her perfect pale skin bathed in the ambient moisture of the day, her heals clicking up splashes of water like a stone skidding across a mat of flint, striking up sparks in the darkness. Gen’s mind raged about, roaming in an ecstatic mess, flitting endlessly from the last damp vision to the next wet sound. He heard a voice.

Well well well. What a day, what a day. The sun has finally hidden herself away. Hello rain and mist and water. I feel it’s time to play. The voice did not speak, but rumbled, rang out, groped about with intelligent fingers in a thousand different places. It invoked no sound of speech, not flapping of lips, but rather the grinding of shifting rocks, the burble of bubbles escaping underwater containment, the faint twisting of flesh and bone and scales. It was equal parts terror and thrill and joy and purely itself. It existed without reference.

Another stood out in the rain, a tall and proud man staunchly cloaked against the falling waves. His posture seemed familiar and, as Gen roamed closer, his mouth too. His chakra tasted like earth and old leaves and formaldehyde. It smelled of a brownish green. He moved closer, though not so close as to enter the other man’s space; a wide berth found its way between Gen and many a stranger, but when the stranger was less a stranger and more a known figure of potential danger, the berth seemed more to exist of its own accord. Gen did not give it its life, it was simply an acknowledgement on the man’s part.

Not that he assumed this man would attack. Such a motion would be insane and, generally, pointless. No, he knew this man or, more correctly, knew of him. They had met in theory, in large, open rooms with stuffy speeches given by old members of the clan. A fellow Senju, but not of a normal variety. Ryujin was the future head of the clan, slated to, assuming all went well (and it always did in the Senju clan), take the roll from his father. Soon, most likely. In practice, however, the pair’s meeting felt a bit more strain. While they had existed in the same room and Gen certainly knew of Ryujin, he could say neither that they knew each other well nor that they had ever truly spoken. Perhaps a kind head nod or look of acknowledgement, surly, but never actual words. Yogensha could not even be certain that Ryujin knew he existed. They were both much younger when Gen had seen the other man, and his facial recognition was a bit of an anomaly.

Still a comfortable distance away, Gen would speak up, his eye shining from under the dampened hood which only partially obscured his face. ”Ryujin-sama?” He bowed briefly but respectfully before reconnecting eye contact. ”How are you today? And what, if I may ask, are you doing out in such weather? Is anything the matter?” As was his general custom, Gen remained polite, particularly in a situation in which he did not know well his partner in conversation, though he attempted to avoid being needlessly boring or overly formal. Still, Ryujin was his superior both in clan status and within the military, so a level of deference was certainly not misplaced.

756| 756
© sei
Back to top Go down
Ghost

Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Bandit Hunting [Will only/Mission]   Bandit Hunting [Will only/Mission] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 7:16 am

stats&skills:

The night had been a long one and this young man did not seem to have caught any sleep. This leaf village did not seem to warm today and it did not make Takao any comfortable. He preferred kumogakure and the operations that he did in it but the only explanation was that the god father had sent him to konoha as a sort of punishment. In his last mission, he had robbed a wealthy caravan and had killed everyone which got the god father mad because a beautiful woman was amongst the people. Immediately Takao was transferred to konoha and another was put in his place. It was not much of a big deal actually, all he had to do was to please the god father by robbing enough people, taking their stuffs and showing the god father that he was more worthy than this scum of a place called konoha. He could no longer wait for sunshine even though it was morning already.

Takao got up from where he was laying, it was a small cave and a little fire was burning there. Just outside the cave was a small stream that provided water for his every needs and inside this cave did he store whatever goodies he collected. He was clothed in a black leather long sleeve jacket that he buttoned up to his neck and a black leather trouser that he tucked in black leather boots which thick soles. He liked to look professional and this dressing had gained him name amongst the bandit nation in kumogakure no sato. He was not the weapon type so he had none of him but if it came to that, he could do with anything that was laying around.

Takao left the cave and wandered to the outskirts of the village. He climbed to higher grounds and lay low for whoever would come this way. He was sure that someone would so all he had to do was lay very low and wait. The path below was not plain at all, it was rigid and on both sides of it were higher grounds and Takao was on one of these grounds. The area was more like a rocky terrain but instead of rock, they were just mere earth particles that had solidified. The distance from where he was and the ground below was thirty meters and it was not possible to easily climb up due to the rugged pattern of the earth rocks. The sun was no where to be found and the clouds had become kings and queens in the sky. There were visible trees about fifty meters from him but that was expected seeing as it was the leaf. It was indeed a terrible thing that there was no water body around for him to wash blood off his hands after he was done with whatever victim came this way but still, he would hope for the best and watch with his hawk like eyes while laying low.
WC:501

Last edited by No one on Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : put in wc)
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Bandit Hunting [Will only/Mission]   Bandit Hunting [Will only/Mission] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 12:32 pm

The hood was removed as the droplets started to cover his entire face dripping down his neck and hair with silence in the area. Ryujin was quite calm the entire time with little shinobi possessing the skill to take this proud Senju 6 feet underground. Many knew of his face and the abilities that laid wake underneath this face, which meant his calmness raised even more as he lifted the hood from his face and embraced the silence of the area, with the only noises being made was that of the drops of rain hitting the ground and small puddles created by previous droplets as they merged together to slowly grow in size. This silence was soon broken as Ryujin would hear the voice of a fellow clansman of the great and strong Senju clan, Gen. He seemed cautious during his brief few words accompanied by the distance set between the two. Ryujin, still staring into the skies, would allow a slight smile to make itself known on his face as he thought to himself. "Being cautious is a good thing, he's been taught well." This thought was the reason of him smiling. His attention would then divert to that of the fellow Senju as his head lowered, joined with his body turning towards the direction of Gen as he now looked the man in the eyes. "Yogensha-kun, beautiful isn't it?" He would say as he greeted the Senju, referring to the weather. Yes, Ryujin did indeed know of this Senju. How could he not? The young man showed great progress within the village and as a shinobi as of late, it was Ryujin's duty to know of such a shinobi as he is the current head of the Senju clan. "I'm going on a mission, more for personal reasons. You're welcome to join me if you want?" Ryujin would say as he formed the clone handseal to create an explosive kage bunshin. This kage bunshin had half of Ryujin's chakra (250) and activated the Sensing technique as soon as it was created. "I found one." The clone would say a mere three seconds after being created. "89 meters north east. About 30 meters above ground level, he's alone." The clone would direct them towards the bandit. "So are you coming or staying?" Ryujin would ask Gen as he started to turn towards the north east.
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

PostSubject: Re: Bandit Hunting [Will only/Mission]   Bandit Hunting [Will only/Mission] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 1:52 pm

notes. Notes
words. 406 | 1162
tags. Ryu-sama

Ryujin, the head of the great Senju clan of the village – of his own clan, no less – would ask a simple question as to whether or not it was beautiful out today. Gen felt himself shift his eyes over to the other man, both eyebrows rising in a brief moment of amazement. It was rare indeed to find a person who shared his own love of overcast weather and the rain. Most people preferred it sunny and hot where Gen preferred to have the water pool all about, even so much as to fill the sky in a mist or a downpour. Gen smiled lightly at the man standing next to him, pleased about something so trivial that the two seemed to share an enjoyment of. ”It is very beautiful, Ryujin-sama. I quite prefer this weather myself.”

The other man, Ryujin, would then ask if Gen would like to accompany him on a mission, a rather curious question, particularly because Ryu had stated that it was more of a personal matter than anything. Odd, to say the least, but as head of the clan and a high ranking member of the village, he supposed that Ryujin was afforded certain liberties and personal freedoms as Gen himself was afforded. Still, he felt in some way obligated to agree, partially because Ryujin was his direct superior and to go against his will would be foolish at best, but also because he had become intrigued by the man’s offer. Before he could respond, however, the other man produced a clone, shadow by the looks of it, and then began sensing, quickly locations… something. Gen could feel the unique sensation of another sensory type shinobi, a kind of pulsating suction that prickled the hair upon the back of his neck.

The man asked once more if he would come, to which Gen would initially replay with motions instead of words, taking a step forward to Ryu and looking with him in the direction he had indicated. Of course I shall accompany you. Whoever this man is that you seek, he is foolish to have incurred your wrath and to have done so without powerful friends. Lead on, Ryujin-sama.” And just like that, Gen was prepared to go onward, to follow Ryujin near blindly. He had the hunch that this would be some sort of combat mission from the other man’s word choice and tone, but he would be prepared nonetheless.
made by sei

Back to top Go down
Ghost

Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Bandit Hunting [Will only/Mission]   Bandit Hunting [Will only/Mission] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 3:52 am

The hawk lay low in its camouflaged state while waiting for a chick without its mother to come by so it can swoop it off the ground. Takao was playing the waiting game and he was best at this. There was still a long day ahead and plenty of opportunities too. He could not feel bad just because no one had come by ever since he had been here. Just a little more wait and he had the feel that something big would come this way, be it man or animal at least, he could kill the animal for food. It wouldn’t be a total loss. Human life meant so little to him so killing humans in the same way as animals would not make the slightest difference. He tried to wonder who bled the most when their throats were slit, was it humans or animals. He thought again that perhaps it depended on the size of human or animal killed. If a skinny person’s throat was slit and then a fat person’s, the answer to the question was all there. Fat equals to more blood. These dark and scary thoughts were the things that always filled his head, kept him alive and less bored. He was expecting some fun but then he had to wait. His mind flicked to another dimension of thinking as he wondered what if someone else was also playing the waiting game with him? It was entirely possible because he had encountered more shinobi than rich people these past few days so what if some shinobis were actually laying in wait for him but he doubted that, they would just fall into the trap of traps or better still what if they had heard of him and were now coming after him? Now that was something to think about because if they were wise enough, they would not send just one person. Even two wouldn’t pose a problem to him but really what were these so called shinobis capable of. He was once a shinobi, that was correct but he had left his village a long time and joined the bandit nation. Most of the bandits left their villages for this same reason to join here. The shinobi system was shit, after risking their lifes to do shit, they are paid shit that isn’t enough for them not to talk of their family members and most of all, their deeds are quickly forgotten like dirt swept under the rug. Was this a life worth living? He had to prove himself to the bandit lord that he was worthy to rule after his death, to seat on the iron chair and grab the mantle of leadership.. How sweet this would be, sitting on the throne and having a fine lady with a water melon booty sitting on his lap and turning him on. Such was the life of the bandit lord. Having several ladies waiting at his door at night for which one would go to bed with him. He trusted his rod of power that was below and he knew how terrorizing it was in it’s field of specialty.

Now that was enough dreaming for the day. He could not have all that if he did not prove himself worthy. Takao decided to extend his feelers and see if anyone was in the surroundings. His heart skipped a beat as he grin appeared on his face. These ones weren’t too cautious to mask their chakra and they seemed to be moving at quite a speed in his own direction. There were three of them and two chakras seemed greater than one’. Fun time.. he said to himself as he waited in his place. How to deal with them he wondered. With the sensing technique still activated, as the people got within fifty meters, he performed the snake hand seal as a giant boar shaped earthen lid would begin to fall in their direction to trap them. The lid having a radius of thirty meters would fall at seventy five meters per second leaving them with little or no time to escape. He would wait to see how they would overcome this.
CP used: -48
Remaining chakra: 202
WC:703
jutst used:
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Bandit Hunting [Will only/Mission]   Bandit Hunting [Will only/Mission] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 5:22 pm

The respect Yogensha is showing Ryujin is indeed a welcoming gift as Ryujin accepts it with a smile. "There is no need for such formalities Yogensha-kun. We are nearly the same age. You deserve just as much respect as you give me, with your progress as of late improving astronomically I doubt you'll still be a special jounin after today." (OOC: I believe you were Special Jounin when you entered this thread?). Ryujin spoke to the man who was a mere year short of his own age. He viewed Yogensha as a comrade and soon he would have no choice, even though he was the leader of their clan and superior in ranking within the clan, he didn't want to be viewed as a mere superior. Ryujin knew there was strength in numbers, and with friends came numbers, which meant befriending this man was the obvious right choice to make in order to create a stronger force to fight any threats that stand against the Senju and Konoha in the future. Maybe it was part of his leadership skills thinking like this, but he did indeed want to befriend the man. As the two moved closer to the man Ryujin would activate his own sensing technique so that he too could sense what's going on around them and not just the clone. What good would it be if the clone had to relay everything back to Ryujin through speech, which took time, when Ryujin could just know of the surrounding events himself. "So that's him, now 59 meters ahead." he thought to himself after the sensing was activated. Once they reached the 50 meter marker he would sense a quick shift in the target's chakra, followed shortly after with a large-spread chakra source appearing directly 53 meters above the three Konoha shinobi. The first thing Ryujin thought about was to escape this obvious trap set by his target, both Ryujins. It fell at a speed of 75, the same speed at which Ryujin could move, and with there only being a 30 meters run ahead to escape this 30 meters radius trap set by their enemy, Ryujin could easily make it. Ryujin himself quickly formed the ram handseal, manipulating his chakra through the seal in order to speed up his reflexes and energize his body in order to move even faster than his original speed. Through the use of the ram handseal he had activated the Body Flicker technique and ran full speed (105 now) out of the lid's range as he disappeared in a puff of smoke and was now 23 meters from the cliff which the man stood upon. His clone would use his natural speed to escape the trap as he ran full speed towards the enemy's direction. By the time the clone exited the 30 meter radius of the dropping lid trap, the lid was about 17 meters in the air still given the fact that the clone and the lid moved at the same speed, but the lid had dropped a few small meters already before the clone reacted and moved out of the danger zone. If the clone moved at the exact same moment the lid was formed and started to fall, the lid would be 22 meters in the air by the time the clone was one meter out of the 30 meter danger zone, seeing as the lid was formed 53 meters in the air above the 3 shinobi. But that was not the case, the clone and Ryujin were out of the trap/danger zone by the time the lid reached 17 meters above ground. Ryujin had faith in Yogensha to escape, if he did not then there was no need to worry. It wasn't a flat surface but instead dented outward like an actual lid of a jar in order to capture prey, so Yogensha would be alive and Ryujin could simply free him. However Ryujin doubted the fact that Yogensha could be caught. The lid would eventually drop within a short few seconds of its creation causing dust to cover the general vicinity which started to subside steadily though as Ryujin headed to his clone as fast as he could. "Time to take him out. Use the transformation technique to take the shape of a kunai." Ryujin said to the clone. It followed his orders as he activated the transformation technique, looking as sharp as ever. "Big mistake, trying to get me like that. Let's see how you react to this." The thought ran through his head as he moved over to the bottom of the cliff where the man stood, the expression on his face exclaiming a small bit of anger which shined through his straight face. Now standing 10 meters from the cliff underneath the enemy as Ryujin rushed over with full speed wasting no time at all and using the momentum from the movement he would swing his right arm, which held the kunai, and released. This sent the kunai flying into the middle of the cliff, 15 meters above ground and 15 meters below the enemy. The sharp point of the kunai would go straight into this middle-point and dig deep into the cliff, about five meters. With the impact and properties of this specific clone it would explode, causing the cliff to collapse completely as the explosion was of high caliber. After throwing the kunai, Ryujin would also be sure to move 15 meters back, placing him at 30 meters from the initial explosion point and 10 meters from the now collapsed cliff's rubble of rock and dust. The clone's chakra would return to Ryujin as it exploded and it's job was done. There was no way for the opponent to jump away from the danger area as he did not have enough strength to jump from the cliff, instead the entire cliff had collapsed beneath him but the explosion nor fall would not kill him, maybe give him a few broken bones because of his weak and fragile body (OOC: Dat low durability). Ryujin would stay on guard during the entire process and focus on his sensing to see if the opponent would do anything, if he was still able to.
[227 chakra returned to Ryujin from clone.
-10 for sensing
-5 for body flicker
Total - this post = -15. 250-15 = 235 + 227 from clone = 462 chakra]
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

PostSubject: Re: Bandit Hunting [Will only/Mission]   Bandit Hunting [Will only/Mission] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 8:02 pm

notes. Naw
words. 717 | 1879
chakra. 320 | 350

The chatter between the two shinobi would necessarily stop short at the location of an enemy. Ryujin pointed out the adversary ahead of the pair, marking him at a hefty fifty-nine meters away still and liking having divined such knowledge by a simple chakra sensing based ability. Gen could feel the small waves of chakra pinging around the place though had not, unlike the older man, extended his wits to fully take in the textures or tastes of the ambient energy. It did not, however, require such extraordinary senses to establish that the trio came quickly into danger as a shadow descended upon the troupe, the sun retreating behind a conjured up dome of earth.

That was never a good sign.

A quick upward flick of the eyes told Gen all he needed to know about the immediate threat and how best to avoid it. The thing was huge, a large dome of rock now rocketing toward the gourd, though convex so as only to trap the assailants rather than simply flatten them in an instant. While Ryujin would flicker away to safe, his clone would simply take off running at full speed, moving a touch faster than remaining one of the trio, Gen, who, rather than move at all, would simply throw up his hands while he hunkered down, almost into a fetal position, cowering at the incoming impact of the giant earthen dome falling down upon him from the heavens. His eyes continued their flickering about, noting both Ryujin and his clone’s escape and the immediate direction from which further attacks could arrive.

Once the lid had come close, perhaps ten or so meters until impact, the man in question would simply vanish, slipping effortlessly beneath the ground in only a singular breath, his body already pressed up against the earth that he entered. The swiftness of the motion should ensure that, along with the rest of the commotion, he would appear to have been trapped.

Once beneath the ground, the man began to swim around to the left, approaching the target from his right flank, keeping his allies still on his own right hand side. As the pair rushed forward and began their own assault, Gen would prepare his, allowing the upper half of his body to exit the liquidated ground a bit over twenty meters from the cliff upon which their adversary stood, just in time to see the clone-turned-kunai launch itself into the side of the cliff. While he could not be certain, the clear miss by someone of Ryujin’s caliber made little sense unless the move had been made with the intent of destroying or otherwise disturbing the foundations of the cliff, thus unbalancing their opponent. Gen would bring his hand together in a tiger seal, their motion concealed by the pool of earth in which he still half remained.

He would allow his mouth to drop open then, a stream of water vomiting up from deep within his gullet and out towards the now exploding cliff, the water gaining additional power by incorporating a spinning, drill-like effect as it launched itself forward at great speeds. Due to the mountain’s unfortunate demise, the man upon the cliff would be forced to move off the cliff or suffer great damage, and Gen would observe his motions, aiming the great, spiraling lance of water to collide with fleeing bandit. Should the man move forward towards the dome of earth, the lance would strike there, should he instead jump up, the lance would instead find its mark somewhere else. While the swirling mass of water would doubtlessly kill the enemy, it would greatly maim him, causing huge blunt force trauma and likely breaking many bones if the man did not have some unusually dense or sturdy constitution.

One the bolt of water had been sent off to its mark, Yogensha would simply allow himself to dip back beneath the watery ground, leaving no evidence of his passage. He would swim backwards another ten or so meters and allow his head to rise once more to take a look at what had become of this poor, foolish bandit. The stakes did not bode well for him were he to face even one of these two, but their combined onslaught would surely become his final battle.

Spoiler:
made by sei

Back to top Go down
Ghost

Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Bandit Hunting [Will only/Mission]   Bandit Hunting [Will only/Mission] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 3:10 am

The hawk felt like he was boss and that he was controlling the tables. He waited to see how these so called shinobis would evade such an attack. He performed this jutsu not to kill them actually but to let them know what he was capable of and for them to be surprised at who they were facing. The jutsu was merely employed to trap them like a fly that had ran into a spider web while the spider had been waiting. He would love to wait here all day just to see them struggle and try to get out of the earthen lid. It was funny indeed but a grin was all that was written all over his face. No, not just a grin, grinning and anticipation. He wanted some fun and he hoped that this shinobis were capable of giving it to him. Why have such a huge chakra reserve if they could do nothing with it. He was thirty meters above ground and he could well see them. He had only employed the sensing jutsu to spot them and he no longer needed it because his hawk like eyes could handle it. He saw one of the shinobis boost out of the range of this jutsu. This was pretty concerning but Takao now knew that the fun was only beginning. The other shinobi was also quick enough to make it out in time but one of them did not seem to get out of the dome. It was even as if he let himself get captured because he made no visible efforts to try to get out of the shadow of the earthen lid so this left Takao suspicious because he knew that shinobis like that were up to no good so he had to be watchful. The shinobi that had boosted earlier still came forward and he was now about ten meters away from the high ground that Takao now stood on so that he was visible for all to see. There was no point in laying low anymore since they now knew where he was.

The man that had come forward earlier launched a weapon towards the high ground that Takao was standing on. It was surprising that the kunai was not aimed upwards towards him but it was aimed towards the rock and probably the center. His eye brows were raised as he thought to himself.. an explosive tagged kunai? He still had time and his speed was nothing to joke with. He lifted off the cliff at his top speed in a backward motion because below him was a lower ground that was indeed rigid. The kunai hit the rock as an explosion occurred and all began to fall but Takao was already about thirty five meters backward and still in the air when he caught sight of what seemed to be a water bolt towards him. He could dodge it in time but he decided not too because he did not know what other attacks the shinobi had planned instead he channeled chakra through his right hand and raised it to block the incoming bolt of water before he landed safely unto the ground about fourty five meters away from the rubble and roughly sixty meters away from the shinobi all these done at his top speed. He was surprised because the water attack had come from a different angle from where this visible shinobi was so somehow someone else was here to fight on the shinobi’s side. Takao remained at alert for what the shinobi or his ally would do.
WC:600
178 Cp remaining.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Bandit Hunting [Will only/Mission]   Bandit Hunting [Will only/Mission] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 2:17 pm

[OOC: Sorry Dray o3o]
Ryujin's attempt at knocking the bandit off balance proved futile as the bandit's speed was great indeed. Judging from the fast movements he just made Ryujin could tell that this bandit was well trained in being agile and quite fast, a bit faster than himself even. However there was one drawback to this great speed the bandit possessed and it would be made very clear as soon as Yogensha's attack was "blocked" with Earth Spear. Ryujin would jump into the air as he charged past the rubble, jumping from one stone to the other to gain height. This happened right after the bandit had dodged the kunai blast from his clone, which left Ryujin enough time to witness from the same level of ground what Yogensha's attack would do to this very fragile body the bandit possessed. His eyes captured the sight clearly as he saw the bandit's hand be covered in earth release chakra or rather sense this happening. Clearly he's trying to block the attack by strengthening and hardening his hand, Ryujin thought to himself as he watched. This defensive technique was used in the worst possible way though, Ryujin noticed that as the bandit's arm was not covered and just his right hand which he used to block the attack. Sure, his hand didn't receive damage, but the sad truth was that this bandit's arm and rest of his body was too fragile to handle the pressure and momentum from the burst of water pressing his arm backwards at that strength. The bandit's arm would snap into three pieces, well rather the bone inside the arm, as it gave in from the pressure the attack passed onto his arm. This was Ryujin's moment, he noticed that as the bandit was in a lot of pain due to this and an opening was made. He charged full speed at the bandit and would attempt to deliver a brutal kick using all his strength to connect his leg with the left side of the bandit's rib cage. This would ultimately shatter the left side of the bandit's rib cage and end this fight. There was little the bandit would be able to do as the pain would be too much for him to even attempt standing up, he'd most likely be screaming at the pain coming from his arm, not paying attention to Ryujin coming from his left side. If the attack connected, Ryujin would take the bandit on his shoulder and greet Yogensha a goodbye and thank him too, but that all depended on the bandit's reaction(s).
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

PostSubject: Re: Bandit Hunting [Will only/Mission]   Bandit Hunting [Will only/Mission] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 1:05 am

notes. Exit
words. 432 | 1149
chakra. Honestly Don’t Remember

The fight with the foolish bandit ended quickly and rather uneventfully. The blow that Ryujin had struck, an explosive clone turned kunai, unbalanced the enemy just enough to result in his flight from the perch he had launched his attack from. Gen’s bolt of water would then thrust forward, striking the man who had attempted to coat his body in some sort of chakra based protection. Unfortunately, if the loud cracking and crunching sounds were anything to go by, the barrier seemed imperfect, probably guarding well against slashing or piercing damage and yet offering no real protection against the massive blunt force trauma that the water bolt could deliver. Were that not grounds enough to believe that the enemy warrior had received great damage, the fact that he plummeted gracelessly to the earth and struck the ground with great force certainly was.

Ryujin dashed then, sprinting over to the bandit’s side and striking him hard in the lower ribs with a firm kick. The sound of crunching bones filled the air once more. Gen did not flinch. Instead, he extracted himself from the earth and moved forward and a brisk pace that did not broach a jog. He arrived as the other man, the future head of his clan, apprehended and bound their mark. He worked with a swiftness uncommon of many, though Gen frankly did not care much about how fast he moved. He did wonder what the man had planned for the poor soul, though again the outcome did not concern him much.

Once the man was safely incapacitated and tied up, Ryujin would wish him well and thank him for his help, politely but tersely. Gen supposed that this was the prerogative of the head of his clan; Ryujin was literal royalty to the village, Gen little more than some kind of sacred relic to be worshiped and kept safe and paid deference to and then controlled. He shrugged once more, lost in his thoughts, and looked up to his future leader. [color:#75a319]”Excellent work, Ryujin-kun.”[/color] He almost used the honorific ‘sama’ but managed to restrain himself, recalling that Ryujin had asked him not to be so formal. [color:#75a319]”I suppose we shall part here then, yes? I believe this was your mission, so I trust you will see to his… disposal? Regardless, I wish you well, and may we meet again soon.”[/color] With that, the dark haired man would depart, moving back towards the village. His day had been cleared, though he may go do some meditation for a long while before he found some other way of entertaining himself.

made by sei

Back to top Go down
Ghost

Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Bandit Hunting [Will only/Mission]   Bandit Hunting [Will only/Mission] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 3:00 am

Takao had almost thought that his attack was successful but he was mistaken as the force and piercing damage of the water fanged bullet was great. His main defense was to cover his whole arm with the earth chakra but the chakra did not cover the whole of his arm on time and as such, the force of the water bullet hit his hand and sent the unimaginable force through his fragile body causing a few crunches in his body structure but that was not all yet. The shinobi that had previously thrown the kunai that caused the crumbling of the high ground happened to possess more than enough speed and Takao had underestimated this. The shinobi had sprang forward and somehow how jumped high to where Takao was and the moment his body received the force of the water bullet, he felt the pain and was distracted. In this moment, the shinobi sent a destructive kick to Takao's lower rib as the bones in that area crunched aloud to fill the air. Takao's eyes widened as the thought of getting captured filled his head. Was he going to die? Was this the way he was going down? The bandit lord.. The bandit nation.. He coughed out blood as he received another blow that knocked him out before he fell in the clutches of the shinobi.. "It is finished" were the words that escaped his mouth before he fell into complete darkness.
WC:244
Total wc: 2048
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Bandit Hunting [Will only/Mission]   Bandit Hunting [Will only/Mission] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 4:59 am

Ryujin took the unconscious and dying shinobi and headed to his secret maze-like cave where he had left his Edo Tensei of Sendo to watch over the dead body found (Tee) with the uchiha boy (Thorah) where he would then proceed to draw the circle kanji for Edo Tensei and took some dna from the body, he then proceeded to use Edo Tensei and sacrificed the bandit to revive Tee. After a short while the process was completed and Tee was revived, under full control of Ryujin with his will taken away. Next he would form the clone handseal and create an explosive shadow clone to use as a surgeon, where he would then lay on the table and have the clone implant the sharingan he got from thorah's eye sockets into his forehead, with his great skill in medical ninjutsu there were no complications and the transplant was successful. He stood from the table and covered the sharingan with his headband. Sure, Ryujin dispised the Uchiha, but he was no fool to power and in order to gain more power he had done this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bandit Hunting [Will only/Mission]   Bandit Hunting [Will only/Mission] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bandit Hunting [Will only/Mission]
Page 1 of 1