Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Jugo's clan( The Nehorabi clan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Jugo's clan( The Nehorabi clan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Jugo's clan( The Nehorabi clan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Jugo's clan( The Nehorabi clan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Jugo's clan( The Nehorabi clan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Jugo's clan( The Nehorabi clan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Jugo's clan( The Nehorabi clan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Jugo's clan( The Nehorabi clan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Jugo's clan( The Nehorabi clan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Jugo's clan( The Nehorabi clan) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapJugo's clan( The Nehorabi clan) - Page 2 I_voting_barJugo's clan( The Nehorabi clan) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Will
Jugo's clan( The Nehorabi clan) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapJugo's clan( The Nehorabi clan) - Page 2 I_voting_barJugo's clan( The Nehorabi clan) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Jugo's clan( The Nehorabi clan)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ryan

Ryan

Jugo's clan( The Nehorabi clan) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jugo's clan( The Nehorabi clan)   Jugo's clan( The Nehorabi clan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 12:49 pm

Zanji, you're wrong. Next time you jump into a thread try to read the whole topic.

It's not at all a weaker version of sage mode, they just have the same translation in English. They both have access to senjutsu which is the only similarity between the two. Due to the extreme Conditions of which the users body are pressed in jugos clan they expend a fair amount of chakra while using the senjutsu since it's unnaturally gathered. Also, you do get a Stat boost. I said this before. If you want a major Stat boost you need to trade something for it. Since you're berserking you don't have good Chakra control. If you have another suggestion as to what you should have to trade while in berserk mode I'm all ears, but as of right now I'm sticking with +25% costs in on each tech.
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: Jugo's clan( The Nehorabi clan)   Jugo's clan( The Nehorabi clan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:37 pm

So ryan, I made a few edits, I know it may not be enough, but please, check it out, your reply depends on the way I'll further the clan.
I also removed all the jutsus, I'll create them later
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jugo's clan( The Nehorabi clan)   Jugo's clan( The Nehorabi clan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 10:13 pm

What the fuck is this clan, fodder? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the combat RP academy, and have over 83 confirmed one-posts. I've been extensively trained in hard to comprehend english, and rated 20 on gambit's RP tier list. You are nothing to me but just another piece of fodder. You think you can rekt'd me? Think again, casul. As we speak I am contacting my league of top tier combat RP'ers in order to make sure you never type on a keyboard again due to the sheer fear of getitng one posted.
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

PostSubject: Re: Jugo's clan( The Nehorabi clan)   Jugo's clan( The Nehorabi clan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 10:19 pm

This a warning. Irrelevant and inflammatory for no reason in a thread you have nothing to do with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jugo's clan( The Nehorabi clan)   Jugo's clan( The Nehorabi clan) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jugo's clan( The Nehorabi clan)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2