Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Makoto [Done] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Makoto [Done] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Makoto [Done] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Makoto [Done] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Makoto [Done] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Makoto [Done] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Makoto [Done] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Makoto [Done] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Makoto [Done] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Makoto [Done] I_vote_lcapMakoto [Done] I_voting_barMakoto [Done] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Makoto [Done]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

Makoto [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Makoto [Done]   Makoto [Done] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 12:18 pm

Makoto [Done] Naruto_oc__anbu_shinji_harada__kakashi_s_son_by_darklordluzifer-d8jmsg8
Makoto in his fathers gear.

Makoto [Done] 0OeODz3
Name: Makoto
Nickname: N/A
Makoto [Done] GWSdYHs
Height: 6'0
Weight: 160 lbs
Appearance:
Head:Let’s start off with Makoto’s head. His hair is jet black with streaks of turquoise blue in his front bangs.  His hairstyle is more of a shaggy type seeing that he does nothing to it. His eyes are a medium violet color. He has a chiseled face, with a strong jaw line, the area around his eyes are very sharp giving him more of a serious look. He also has a thick neck but small enough to fit his body. Around his neck he wears a blue scarf. While around the village he is usually grinning a lot, helping others, being a normal civilian. While on missions he moves the scarf up over his mouth, especially while in Suna. He is sort of an germ freak.

Torso:Next is Makoto’s torso. Makoto has a skinny but muscular build, obtained from constant training with his father. He has a few scars that haven’t gone away, mostly obtained from missions. But dead in the middle of his chest he has a scar made from the mission that got him Chunin immediately. While around the village he wears a flak jacket obtained from his Chunin years, sometimes with fish men net sleeves usually depending on his mood. While on missions he wears his flak jacket over a long sleeve shirt.

Bottoms Down:Alright lastly his legs down. Makoto has very little scars on his legs down. Mainly he has bug bites from his early childhood years. His legs built up from working out. On a normal day in Konoha, Makoto usually wears some baggy pants, shorts if hot. Feet wise he wears sandals like most ninja when in the village but mission wise it’s a different story. When on missions he wears tighter pants to increase his speed of movement, baggy pants make him feet heavier. He also tends to wear boots instead of sandals when on missions. Pretty much it bottom wise.

Makoto [Done] EW0JlD2
Village: Konoha
Character Rank: Chunin
Clan: Kuroi Chi
Element: Lightning
Makoto [Done] IVLimad
Personality:
Outgoing: Makoto is a very outgoing individual. He likes talking to new people and introducing himself. When around the village he is always looking to help others, getting Grandmas cross the street things of that sort. The worst thing about Makoto is when he gets comfortable around people.  He tends to say anything that comes to his head. Sometimes he doesn’t realize what he is saying until after he says it. This is one flaw in Makoto’s character. The fact of emotionally downing his teammates without knowing how they actually feel. This type of attitude is only visible while in the village or outside the village dealing with genin.

Loyalty: Makoto is pretty loyal to his village Konoha. He is willing to protect it and the people within with his life. He has put a lot of work into his career as an Anbu and feels as if its an honor to be one. He wont tolerate losing his village to some rogues.  Makoto's focus for rogue’s is to either get them to return to their village or simply kill them. Although he hates to take lives he won’t hesitate to do it for the sake of saving many more. His loyalty for his village is beyond measure and hopefully stays that way.

During Missions: During missions Makoto is rather..serious. His goal is to finish the mission and get out. He doesn’t like losing others so sometimes he tends to rush it and push a person past their limits which is another flaw in his character. In battle, 50% of Makoto’s effort is into analyzing situation. Depending on the rank of the mission and the importance of the opponent he will either charge right in or take his time.  This is a strength in Makoto’s character. When taking a life Makoto is rather calm. He tries not to think about that, but instead of all the lives he will be saving.

Character History:

Before his time: Makoto’s history starts way before he was born. Around 40 years ago back in a Town near the now a day Kumo, Makoto’s grandfather was a part of the council. After some time he began leaking out work on towns to other towns. At first it started out as little things, like buildings being built and etc. But then it progressed to conflicts and such. Kumo immediately placed an bounty on his grandfather and sent many men to find him. His grandfather was one step ahead of them. He took his family to a small town in the Grass Country, his wife was pregnant with Sakura.. Makoto’s mom.  She soon gave birth to Sakura. After a few days his grandfather caught word about town men checking out the town in a couple days. His wife was in no condition to move anymore after giving birth to a newborn baby so he left and said he would return. He never did. He was found out to be one of the Kuroi Chi survivors. Sakura grew up and became one of the best medical nin to come out of the Grass Country. After reaching Chuunin at 17 she had a medical nin emergency. A couple of Konoha’s Jounin had been ambushed and needed help. This is where she met Ryuu. He was the head of the squad at the time.  After she healed up the squad she had one person left to heal, it was Ryuu. It was love at first sight. She moved to Konoha with him and eventually Makoto was on the way. Both Ryuu and Sakura didn’t think they could keep up with a baby and be nin at the same time so they combined their funds and bought a small hotel on the West Side of Konoha. This is where all their funds afterwards came from and such. They got married shortly after and 8 months later Makoto was born.

The Kid: Makoto was born on the 28th of February. He grew up a happy kid. He was a very free spirited kid also. He would leave the hotel and having his parents stress about where he is only to find he walked his self all the way to the Council man's house by himself. As he grew up his mother begin teaching him how to read and write. She also taught him about medical plants and roots. By the age of 8 he knew many remedies and things of that sort. His dad began teaching him the ways of Bukijutsu with some sticks. When he hit 10 he began training with Katana’s. When he was around 11 his parents decided to enroll him into the academy.

Academy/Genin Days: His academy days were some of the greatest. Makoto learned a lot of new moves and began exercising his jutsu. He made plenty of new friends and loved sparing with them. His most memorable moments were things such as shurikien throwing and kunai maneuvers. He graduated 3rd in his class which he was really happy about.  Becoming an genin was probably one of the most exciting things in Makoto’s life.  His starting years of becoming a real genin were pretty hard. He was around 13 and start on a rank C mission. They passed with the help of their jounin. But after a little why he got accustomed to being a genin. At times he could do his D missions within 30 minutes unlike new fresh genin. Eventually the time came for the him to become Chunin.

The Mission: Becoming Chunin came much unexpected for Makoto. It was another rank C mission but this one was different. They had a different Jounin because theirs was on an rank S misson for the village. This one was an newbie Jounin but they still had respect for him. He was an Senju, the only thing the young genin feared were Uchiha. They did not want to see anyone die on a rank C mission. The whole mission objective was to get a scroll on the outside of Suna. The travel was mellow not much action, but Makoto had a feeling they were being stalked. Not because of any of his ninjutsu or anything like that but simply because the stalker smelled like pork ramen. Makoto absolutely hated pork ramen. As they soon made their approach to the temple of the scroll. There were 2 guys, dressed in all black. Makoto assumed they were guards of the temple but as he looked closely they had Uchiha symbols on their jackets. Makoto quickly pulled out a kunai in a guardable stance. Their new jounin stepped out attempting to attack the Uchiha all by himself. Out the corner of his eye he saw his teammates fall with a flash of black. He quickly looked over and as he did he was hit with a spinning back kick. He opened his eyes; he was laying on the ground, vision blurry as he sees the Jounin take on not 2 but 3 Uchiha by himself. He began losing within 10 minutes of the fight. Makoto slowly got up and walked over to his kunai, as he wiped the blood from his busted lip. His Jounin was 5 meters away but he was focused on 2 Uchiha forgetting about the 3rd one. As the 3rd one came in for the kill with a shinning tanto. With all his might Makoto jumped in the way pointing his kunai at the man as the man rushed him. While trying to dodge the kunai the man moved his sense of direction and instead cut the side of Makoto, 4 ½  inches deep as Makoto’s kunai his the man in a nerve. Makoto let down a few tears as he saw 5 jounin coming from the woods,  1 an medic. Overcome by all the pain Makoto passed out for the 2nd time. When he woke up he was in the Konoha hospital with a Council Member hovering over him. Makoto surprised tried to get up and show signs of respect but he was told to rest. Turns out the man Makoto stabbed died from bleeding out. Makoto instantly felt bad but then was told that the Senju sensei was saved because of it. Makoto was ranked up to a Chunin for his bravery. After getting out the hospital he was greeted Makoto was greeted by a man. It was his grandfather.

Reality Within weeks his grandfather began secretly training him with swords, shields all types of combat weapons. Makoto had no idea what the training was for until 6 months later. It was getting to his grandfathers ends. His grandfather told him to him what his training was for, the history behind it, everything. He explained to Makoto how rare it was and not to take it for granted. His last words to Makoto “Live Long Makoto” He touched Makoto in the forehead and passed away. Makoto then realized…his grandfather had given him his Kekkei Genkai….Black Blood. As of now Makoto plans on becoming on of Konoha's top men and will do anything to achieve it.

Back to top Go down
Raion

Raion

Makoto [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makoto [Done]   Makoto [Done] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 4:16 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Makoto [Done]
Page 1 of 1