Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Not the children [Rank D/Nk/Private] 2 missions Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Not the children [Rank D/Nk/Private] 2 missions Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Not the children [Rank D/Nk/Private] 2 missions Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Not the children [Rank D/Nk/Private] 2 missions Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Not the children [Rank D/Nk/Private] 2 missions Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Not the children [Rank D/Nk/Private] 2 missions Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Not the children [Rank D/Nk/Private] 2 missions Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Not the children [Rank D/Nk/Private] 2 missions Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Not the children [Rank D/Nk/Private] 2 missions Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Not the children [Rank D/Nk/Private] 2 missions I_vote_lcapNot the children [Rank D/Nk/Private] 2 missions I_voting_barNot the children [Rank D/Nk/Private] 2 missions I_vote_rcap 
Will
Not the children [Rank D/Nk/Private] 2 missions I_vote_lcapNot the children [Rank D/Nk/Private] 2 missions I_voting_barNot the children [Rank D/Nk/Private] 2 missions I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Not the children [Rank D/Nk/Private] 2 missions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

Not the children [Rank D/Nk/Private] 2 missions Empty
PostSubject: Not the children [Rank D/Nk/Private] 2 missions   Not the children [Rank D/Nk/Private] 2 missions Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:18 am

Makoto had woken up early this day. It was a normal day. As he opened his window his hair was blowing in the wind with ease. His last mission consisted of finding these bad kids that had run away from their own day care. Surprisingly Makoto had enjoyed the mission and finding the kids. It made him think about being a kid, near his academy days. Those were the good times. Learning to throw kunai, learning hand to hand combat, seeing ninjutsu and learning the concept. It was all fun for Makoto. He stretches a little bit, gets dressed and eats a rice cake. As he walks outside he sees the day care leader panicing once again. “Im guessing I need to go find these kids again huh?” Makoto laughs as he chuckles to himself. Its around 3 kids this time. A little less of a load but she still seems to be stressing. ‘She said the kids left about 5 minutes ago so they cant be too far. Im guessing around 30 meters out or less?’ Makoto speeds around the village within 30 meters. He finds 1 kid and picks him up. “You cant be running away man. You drive your teacher nuts.” He then takes the kid back to the day care. The other kids are twins so they stick together and most likely wont separate. Makoto checks the hospital but sees nobody there. He checks the park but with the same result. He then moves over as he sees 2 toddlers waddling their way down the main street full of people. He jumps down to pick them up then jumps back up to a rooftop. He then runs his way over to the day care to drop off the kids. “Alright I need a break.” Makoto replies and heads to the ramen shop”
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Not the children [Rank D/Nk/Private] 2 missions   Not the children [Rank D/Nk/Private] 2 missions Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:18 am

Makoto gets in the shop and takes a quick breather. He orders some pork ramen and waits for his order to be finished. ‘Good times good times. I remember when I was in the academy. Those classes used to be so boring. Had to take all these safety precautions before being a ninja. They always wanted you to be safe, which was annoying see that I wanted to roam free and do my own thing. I always enjoyed hand to hand combat though. I always had the satisfaction of beating my friends by a lot. Kunai throwing was also fun, I wasn’t the greatest at it but I was better than most of my friends. Perhaps the hardest thing where the tests, not the paper ones, the hands on ones. Where they ask you to make clones and such those were hard‘ Makoto’s food appears in front of him, steamy hot. He smiles at the sight a digs right in. The salty taste of the noodles make his taste buds bounce around insanely. Makoto quickly finishes his first bowl, and then asks for a refill. He couldn’t resist it. The owner quickly provided him with another bowl of ramen as Makoto devoured that one too. He got up and paid as he walked himself back to the day care. It seems he had one more kid to find. This one had been gone for quite a while so they had no idea where he would be. Makoto started by walking through the housing area’s, he found nobody. The then walked to the west gate only to find the kid facing a wolf. Makoto quickly body flickered to the kids and got as as quickly as possible. He then took the kid to the day care. “Saving kids is pretty hard” Makoto responded with a chuckle
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Not the children [Rank D/Nk/Private] 2 missions   Not the children [Rank D/Nk/Private] 2 missions Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:21 am

Makoto gets in the shop and takes a quick breather. He orders some pork ramen and waits for his order to be finished. ‘Good times good times. I remember when I was in the academy. Those classes used to be so boring. Had to take all these safety precautions before being a ninja. They always wanted you to be safe, which was annoying see that I wanted to roam free and do my own thing. I always enjoyed hand to hand combat though. I always had the satisfaction of beating my friends by a lot. Kunai throwing was also fun, I wasn’t the greatest at it but I was better than most of my friends. Perhaps the hardest thing where the tests, not the paper ones, the hands on ones. Where they ask you to make clones and such those were hard‘ Makoto’s food appears in front of him, steamy hot. He smiles at the sight a digs right in. The salty taste of the noodles make his taste buds bounce around insanely. Makoto quickly finishes his first bowl, and then asks for a refill. He couldn’t resist it. The owner quickly provided him with another bowl of ramen as Makoto devoured that one too. He got up and paid as he walked himself back to the day care. It seems he had one more kid to find. This one had been gone for quite a while so they had no idea where he would be. Makoto started by walking through the housing area’s, he found nobody. The then walked to the west gate only to find the kid facing a wolf. Makoto quickly body flickered to the kids and got as as quickly as possible. He then took the kid to the day care. “Saving kids is pretty hard” Makoto responded with a chuckle
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Not the children [Rank D/Nk/Private] 2 missions   Not the children [Rank D/Nk/Private] 2 missions Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:24 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not the children [Rank D/Nk/Private] 2 missions   Not the children [Rank D/Nk/Private] 2 missions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not the children [Rank D/Nk/Private] 2 missions
Page 1 of 1