Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Not the children [Rank D/Nk/Private] 5 missions Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Not the children [Rank D/Nk/Private] 5 missions Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Not the children [Rank D/Nk/Private] 5 missions Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Not the children [Rank D/Nk/Private] 5 missions Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Not the children [Rank D/Nk/Private] 5 missions Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Not the children [Rank D/Nk/Private] 5 missions Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Not the children [Rank D/Nk/Private] 5 missions Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Not the children [Rank D/Nk/Private] 5 missions Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Not the children [Rank D/Nk/Private] 5 missions Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Not the children [Rank D/Nk/Private] 5 missions I_vote_lcapNot the children [Rank D/Nk/Private] 5 missions I_voting_barNot the children [Rank D/Nk/Private] 5 missions I_vote_rcap 
Will
Not the children [Rank D/Nk/Private] 5 missions I_vote_lcapNot the children [Rank D/Nk/Private] 5 missions I_voting_barNot the children [Rank D/Nk/Private] 5 missions I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Not the children [Rank D/Nk/Private] 5 missions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

Not the children [Rank D/Nk/Private] 5 missions Empty
PostSubject: Not the children [Rank D/Nk/Private] 5 missions   Not the children [Rank D/Nk/Private] 5 missions Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 4:10 pm

Makoto’s body was drained from all the training he had performed within the last couple of weeks. It had had an huge wear and tear affect on his body. He had woken up early tonight, he couldn’t get any sleep the night before. He cracked his back and went to take a quick hot shower.  It always seemed to be refreshing to have hot water on Makoto’s back. Today he felt different so instead of putting on his usual flak jacket he just put on a v-neck t shirt and some baggy pants on. He went into the kitchen to prepare for his day by making some hot tea. Seeing that he was fatigued, tea was just the right thing to get him on the track of feeling better. Makoto finished his tea and got to putting his boots on. “Alright, This should be quite an easy day. Seeing that im the new day care capturer.” Makoto chuckled to himself as he walk down the day care. They left a paper with all the kids and what they looked like. For right now they had 2 that were gone. ‘They need to get a grip on these kids. They cant just be running lose like this. They are eventually going to get kidnapped by some bad or something.’ Makoto looks at the paper, kid in an orange shirt and the other one is in purple. Makoto jumps from roof top to roof top looking for the kids. They could be anywhere at this pound. Makoto found one next to the senju area. He just picked him up and continued on his way to find the other kid. ‘Hmm…’ out the corner of his eye he saw a flash of purple speeding right pass him. He was fast but not as fast as Makoto. Makoto then brought the kids to the day care going out to take his next mission.

WC: 319/300

Last edited by Makoto on Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Not the children [Rank D/Nk/Private] 5 missions   Not the children [Rank D/Nk/Private] 5 missions Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 4:13 pm

They never failed him with having enough kids for him to look for. They had lost 3 at this point. ‘Goodness they need to stop losing these kids. After all this looking for them. I bet every kids has escaped from this day care’ Makoto thought to himself, but then he thought of the rewards he would get later. ‘I’ll be able to get a summon. Learn some more difficult jutsu, that’s always beneficial for me. I like learning new jutsu. I get such a rush. ‘Makoto laughs to himself as he looks at the new paper they had given him. They had 3 lost. Makoto had went over to check the housing area. It look like all 3 of the kids were ding dong ditching. Makoto was on a rooftop from across the the street as he watched the young kids. They would knock on the door then hide in a bush nearby. Makoto found himself laughing the whole time they did it. It was bad to support their actions but Makoto couldn’t resist it. It was simply just too funny to him. Makoto ran over to the kids to confront them. “Why are you guys ding dong ditching? You know that’s not nice right? You could be waking people up out their sleep”
“But Makoto-saaaaan. The daycare is boring and ding dong ditching is fun. They need to wake up anyway.” They replied. Makoto chuckled a little bit a decided to bring them to the store. “Pick anything you want. If only Makoto knew that was the wrong answer. They wiped his wallet clean only to buy a whole bunch of candy. Makoto unwillingly paid for it and took the kids back to the day care. “Yall have a good day okay? And try not to escape again. It takes a lot of energy getting you guys back “

WC: 311/300

Last edited by Makoto on Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Not the children [Rank D/Nk/Private] 5 missions   Not the children [Rank D/Nk/Private] 5 missions Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 4:13 pm

Makoto had saved 5 kids today and needed a small break. He went over to the Ramen shop, just like last time he was saving kids. “Can I get the pork ramen please? Double the pork” Makoto had started thinking while waiting on his bowl of ramen. ‘What If I can get ranked up. Then I will have no choice but to get stronger. Makoto starts smiling to himself. ‘Anbu here I come. Ill be the leader leading my country to victory if we happen to get into a war.’ Makoto’s ramen appears before his face. His eyes light up extremely happy to see the ramen. This time he takes his time eating the noodles. Slurping and all sorts of things. He also gets some water to quench his thirst. As Makoto finishes he orders a second serving. Waiting on this one Makoto thinks of what jutsu he need to train for, such hard decisions for him seeing himself ranking up in a bit. His second bowl comes and he digs right in the same exact way. Taking his time, not rushing eat his noodles. As he is drinking the ramen juice he realizes he doesn’t have any Ryo in his wallet. The kids hogged it all. ‘Damn’.  Makoto talks to the owner to see if he can start a tab. The owner isn’t happy about it but he lets it slide. Makoto leaves and heads back to the daycare to go capture some more kids. The lady tells him about a kid only about 5, he was the only one to escape in the past 30 minutes. Makoto knew exactly where he was. Just as expected the kid was at the candy shop. Makoto grabbed the kid and took him back to the day care. “You kids gotta settle down.”

WC: 301/300

Last edited by Makoto on Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Not the children [Rank D/Nk/Private] 5 missions   Not the children [Rank D/Nk/Private] 5 missions Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 4:14 pm

As Makoto arrives at the day care the lady tells him there aren’t any more kids to get that escaped. Makoto smiled as he was pretty thrilled, he turned to leave as he heard her voice. “Although we don’t need any kids being rescued. We need to keep them from escaping. You have to keep close watch on them and we do roll call every 30 minutes. These kids act like the day care is jail and will give anything to get out. You must take this seriously, these parents definitely don’t want to see their kids walking around Konoha. So just keep an eye on them. Thanks.” Makoto turns back around heading towards the inside of the day care. As he walks in he sees a whole bunch of kids maybe 50. ‘Now I see why it is so hard to keep up with them.’ Makoto thinks to himself. The floor is full of so many toys you can’t see the bottom of the floor, so you don’t know what your stepping on. Makoto decides to take a seat next to the door and watch the windows, with this idea they really cant escape unless they go outside with permission. It was around 3pm now, so it was pretty hot out and no kid likes being overly hot without water so he doubted they would lose on. He begins day dreaming to himself ‘Anbu…that has always been a long time goal of mine. The skills and IQ to have to be one is fairly high. Seeing that we don’t have an Hokage at the time, being Anbu isn’t possible till we get one but when we do I will put the most work and effort into being the Captain’ Makoto then gets up and uses the bathroom before finishing his afternoon shift with kids.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Not the children [Rank D/Nk/Private] 5 missions   Not the children [Rank D/Nk/Private] 5 missions Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 4:14 pm

After dropping a few logs Makoto stares at himself in the mirror. But he does not see himself. He sees a more evil unstable person in the mirror. Terrified he runs out of the bathroom and walks out the day care. “Finally I get to go home, relax and sleep. “ “Not yet. We have on kid missing. Maybe if you didn’t go to the bathroom at the last second we wouldn’t have this problem.” Makoto sighs and looks for the kids. He has a gray streak right down the center of his forehead . ‘that should be easy enough’ Makoto responded as he went around looking for the boy.’ Its pretty hot out here so maybe the kids is at the ice cream shop. Makoto checks the shop. No kid. Makoto eventually gets tired of walking around and pnderneath a tree within the forest. As he is sitting there in the shade, a kid with a gray streak walks right past him. “So why did you run little guy?” [color=#0000FF]“I hate that place.” Makoto sighs and gives him a rice cake. He then takes him back to the daycare before they close up and wait for the parents to come get their kids. Makoto quickly leaves so he doesn’t have to do any assignments. On his way home he starts thinking to himself. ‘When I get home im gonna take myself a long shower, make it cold. Gonna warm up some tea then im gonna drink it and go to sleep. At the sight of his house he begins to smile. Takes off his v neck t shirt and his sandals. As he scratches the back of his head he smiles. ‘Im a just sit on my bed and take a short 5 minute nap.’ Well 5 minutes turned into 8 hours. I guess taking care of kids does tire you out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not the children [Rank D/Nk/Private] 5 missions   Not the children [Rank D/Nk/Private] 5 missions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not the children [Rank D/Nk/Private] 5 missions
Page 1 of 1