Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Not the Children [Solo, Bored in class] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Not the Children [Solo, Bored in class] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Not the Children [Solo, Bored in class] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Not the Children [Solo, Bored in class] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Not the Children [Solo, Bored in class] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Not the Children [Solo, Bored in class] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Not the Children [Solo, Bored in class] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Not the Children [Solo, Bored in class] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Not the Children [Solo, Bored in class] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Not the Children [Solo, Bored in class] I_vote_lcapNot the Children [Solo, Bored in class] I_voting_barNot the Children [Solo, Bored in class] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Not the Children [Solo, Bored in class] I_vote_lcapNot the Children [Solo, Bored in class] I_voting_barNot the Children [Solo, Bored in class] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Not the Children [Solo, Bored in class]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shinx

Shinx

Not the Children [Solo, Bored in class] Empty
PostSubject: Not the Children [Solo, Bored in class]   Not the Children [Solo, Bored in class] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 6:39 am

Spoiler:

Shana is living right down the street of the daycare, and it had only been two day since she helped them the last time, but apperently one of the kids had run off once again but where to this time?, and Who was the kid that had run off this time?, she made her breakfast that morning that was a piece of toast roasted on the fraying pan with butter and some salt and peber, and then a piece of chess and a slice of ham, to finish off her breakfast, she did eat it and then head out the window as she usualy did when she needed to go out looking for things, she went to the daycare and opened the gate and when she got there she could see one of the kids had not showed up or had run off, it seem to be mio that had run off this time.

Shana went over to ask Will if he had seen Mio today, and he responded with Yeah i seen her but, i think she run off on her own again could you go look for her for us? , Shana did responed with a smile and say Sure i will look for her , Shana would then head out from the daycare and start walking around the streets nearby to try find Mio who would prob be nearby just like the last time, so she would walk up and down the street trying to find Mio, and Shana did hear some girls in an ally playing around, she would jump up on the roof and then go look at what the gils were doing, she did spot one of the girls there was Mio and she was okay just having fun with some other girls from around the area nothing to be worried about, so she would jump down and bring Mio back to the daycare with her and set her off and then head home to try find a new job to do.

Words 339
Mission done 1 time
Exp 200
Ryo 100
Back to top Go down

Not the Children [Solo, Bored in class]
Page 1 of 1