Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Shana Mishima Story Mission Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Shana Mishima Story Mission Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Shana Mishima Story Mission Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Shana Mishima Story Mission Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Shana Mishima Story Mission Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Shana Mishima Story Mission Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Shana Mishima Story Mission Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Shana Mishima Story Mission Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Shana Mishima Story Mission Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Shana Mishima Story Mission I_vote_lcapShana Mishima Story Mission I_voting_barShana Mishima Story Mission I_vote_rcap 
Will
Shana Mishima Story Mission I_vote_lcapShana Mishima Story Mission I_voting_barShana Mishima Story Mission I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Shana Mishima Story Mission

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinx

Shinx

Shana Mishima Story Mission Empty
PostSubject: Shana Mishima Story Mission   Shana Mishima Story Mission Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 7:25 am

Mission Name: A Trip To Greet An Old Friend
Type: Travel
Client: Daimiyo of Land of Iron
Exp/Ryo Reward: 300 Exp / 0 Ryo (Due to mostly traveling to the land of Iron)
Mission Description: The Daimiyo of the land of Iron has called upon Shana to come to there aid in a serious matter, Due to him having been targeted by bandits living in the land of iron, and her father had talked highly about her.
Additional Information: Travel to the Land of Iron, to receive the information for the next part of the mission.
Eligible Members: Shana Mishima

Mission Name: The Hunt
Type: Kill Target
Exp/Ryo Reward: 550 EXP, 0 Ryo ( Bandit Killing not Scavenging )
Mission Description: With Shana having gotten the info from the Daimiyo about the Mission, she now needs to take care of the bandits in the surrounding area to make sure the Daimiyo is safe from harm, and to prove herself as a Samurai. "STAFF MUST CONTROL NPC"
Additional Information: Kill or capture the Bandit Leader, and kill all his companions.
Eligible Members: Shana Mishima, Must have completed "A Trip To Greet An Old Friend"
Bandit Leader Stats 100 Random Placed Stats, 1 Buki 2 Tai 3 Nin

Mission Name: The Gift from the Daimiyo
Type: Crafting / Gathering
Exp/Ryo Reward: A Special Made Sword by the Master Swordsmith in the land of iron
Mission Description: Gather the materials needed to craft the sword and help the Swordsmith craft it, Shana picks her self which kind of sword she want made but only 1 sword will be made of the rank of S with one major ability due to having proved herself to the Daimiyo
Additional Information: Last Mission in the first part of Shana's Story chain and the reward is a S rank Sword with 1 Ability
Eligible Members: Shana Mishima, Must have completed "The Hunt"

Last edited by Shinx on Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:08 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Shana Mishima Story Mission   Shana Mishima Story Mission Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 11:08 am

I'll allow the sword if you make the bandit hunt mission A with a staff NPC controlling it
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Shinx

Shinx

PostSubject: Re: Shana Mishima Story Mission   Shana Mishima Story Mission Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 11:33 am

there you go Razz gonna be a fun fight since i only got a D rank wep hahah
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Shana Mishima Story Mission   Shana Mishima Story Mission Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 5:00 am

Just add in a staff member must control the NPC and we're good Smile
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shana Mishima Story Mission   Shana Mishima Story Mission Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shana Mishima Story Mission
Page 1 of 1