Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Ayatsuri [FIN] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Ayatsuri [FIN] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Ayatsuri [FIN] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Ayatsuri [FIN] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Ayatsuri [FIN] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Ayatsuri [FIN] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Ayatsuri [FIN] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Ayatsuri [FIN] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Ayatsuri [FIN] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Ayatsuri [FIN] I_vote_lcapAyatsuri [FIN] I_voting_barAyatsuri [FIN] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Ayatsuri [FIN]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayatsuri
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Ayatsuri

Ayatsuri [FIN] Empty
PostSubject: Ayatsuri [FIN]   Ayatsuri [FIN] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 5:03 pm

Picture

Ayatsuri [FIN] 0OeODz3
Name: Ayatsuri Kenkaku
Nickname: N/A
Ayatsuri [FIN] GWSdYHs
Height: 5’9”
Weight: 153lbs
Appearance: A touch on the tall side for women, Ayatsuri holds herself tall and proud, filled with an unshakable air of self-possession and assurance. Her stride, smile, and every motion is place, proud, and confident. That said, she enjoys to sashay about quite a bit, shaking her hips and chest, not necessarily in an overt effort to get the attention of the men and women around her, but that sort of attention does tend to come about due to this.

Bodily, Ayatsuri possesses lovely, unblemished skin, pale though still filled with a healthy, lively glow. Her hair hangs quite long down her body, reaching near her lower back in some areas, and generally finds restraint in the form of two lose, fishtail braids on either side of her head which flow effortlessly into the long, straight locks which cascade down her back. While young, said hair is a deep slivery gray color and has been since her birth. Her deep, dark eyes have the hue of the darkest of lilac and stare across a room with a soulful look.

For dress, Ayatsuri prefers dresses and other semi-formal wear even when going about in everyday life. She loves the color red and is most often seen with a jacket or strapless dress of this color. Additionally, she rarely wears traditional pants, preferring instead leggings which, miraculously, afford her no penalties in her range of motion, and oftentimes pairs these with high heels or boots, additional items of her wardrobe that she is so accomplished in wearing so as to be able to fight in them. Finally, she loves to don a wide array of accessories, particularly garnishments for her hair, earrings, and hats.

Ayatsuri [FIN] EW0JlD2
Village: Kumogakure
Character Rank: (D
Clan: Kaguya
Element: N/A
Ayatsuri [FIN] IVLimad
Personality: As fitting of her gait, Ayatsuri is an extremely confident individual, though not to the point of boastfulness. While she does not go on and on about herself, she feels no need to go out of her way in acquiring the praise of those around her, superiors or others. While powerfully independent in her life, the young woman is not without friends or the need for them. She still enjoys friendship and puts her friends above most else in her life, though gaining access into her inner circle of friendship can be a difficulty for most. That said, the woman can be a bit of a chronic flirt. She likes her fun, likes to party, and very much likes to flirt with people of any gender. As mentioned before, she tends to attract the eye of many, both from her dress and her mannerisms, and she not only is not above taking advantage of this, but actively enjoys it. She is, thus, fun loving and funny.

She has another side, though. One of deep intelligence and peace seeking. While she is usually boisterous and flirtatious, when alone she has a deeply meditative and reflective side. Through this this meditation and soul searching, Ayatsuki has come to despise violence in every way. While certainly a warrior, she feels that the only use for violence, for combat, and for chakra in general is the ending of violence, not the perpetration of it. She possesses a deep respect for beauty in all its forms, ephemeral and lasting, and finds that violent ends simply serve to degrade such things. However, she is not a pacifist and has no problems in fighting against those who would perpetuate violence for the sake of violence or for senseless personal gain.

Character History: As a young girl, Ayatsuki was given a great deal of freedom. While her family was not absurdly wealthy, they were certainly of wealth and substantially well off. This, coupled with her parents both being rather busy and therefore a bit distant, forced her to become extremely independent. Additionally, the large sums of money that she had at her disposal allowed her to entertain a great many hobbies, the most important being that of puppetry.

As she grew older, it became more and more apparent that her proficiency in the art of puppetry was not simply a passing fancy nor was it the result of hard and secretive practice. She possessed, even at such a young age, an unprecedented skill in puppetry, something made even more mind blowing to her family due to her having never attended the academy and because no puppeteers existed in the village. As such, she learned everything she knew from a few random books in the family’s library and her own genius, the latter demonstrating itself as she effortlessly created unique puppets and a slew of techniques in manipulating them.

While this was happening, she was also being intensely trained in another field. Her father, of a proud samurai lineage himself, had commanded her to be trained heavily in the arts of sword play, which has lent itself to her toned physic and prodigious skill in swordplay. While versed in things such as kendo and other samurai arts, the girl took quickly to fencing, excelling in this area far more quickly than any other, so much so that she quickly rose to the ranks of one of the top fencers amongst her many trainers. That said, she never had an amazing talent for other schools of swordplay, though she could of course hold her own.

Now, she spends most of her days training, having attended the academy at a late age and flown through the requirements, though she had a rather poor skill in ninjutsu. Regardless, she now serves the village as a shinobi.
Back to top Go down
Neah Senju
Hokage
Hokage
Neah Senju

Ayatsuri [FIN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayatsuri [FIN]   Ayatsuri [FIN] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 9:04 pm

looks ok to be so unless any other stafffie disagrees looks ok to me.
Back to top Go down

Ayatsuri [FIN]
Page 1 of 1