Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
The Fencer [P] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
The Fencer [P] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
The Fencer [P] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
The Fencer [P] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
The Fencer [P] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
The Fencer [P] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
The Fencer [P] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
The Fencer [P] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
The Fencer [P] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
The Fencer [P] I_vote_lcapThe Fencer [P] I_voting_barThe Fencer [P] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

The Fencer [P]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ayatsuri
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Ayatsuri

The Fencer [P] Empty
PostSubject: The Fencer [P]   The Fencer [P] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 9:16 pm

Ayatsuri rose early today, like she did almost every single other day of her entire and yet rather young life. Today she was going to go off to do some training at the local dojo, a place that taught a great deal about the art commonly known as the art of swordplay and fighting with a bladed weapons of all sorts, though of course they most often fought using wooden weapons and the like because they did not want to have undue injury in the place of the fighting. And yet she would go, onward and upward to increase her skills in fighting, something that she was not personally a fan of but that she understood the need for. She realized that fighting was something that could not simply be avoided, at least not the way the world was now, and so she trained herself to fight that one day she may end all the fighting of the world and bring a reign of peace to the land.

She went about her daily routine as always, a certain discipline shining through her otherwise effervescent personality. She rose early of course and then went to draw a quick bath, cleaning herself and preparing for the day. As breakfast was prepared for her she did some stretching and warmed up as she always did, loosening her body in preparation for the day that was to come. She practiced both regular stretches and some calisthenics as well as some yoga and meditation, awakening her mind to the world around her as well as her inner world. Once she was prepared for the day and totally calm in her mind and body and spirit, she would go downstairs to the breakfast that had been made of her after getting herself dressed of course. There she would partake in the breakfast that had been made and presented, eating and drinking and the like so as to be ready and strong for the day of training.

Training occupied the majority of her day and night as she needed as much time as she could possibly have to hone her skills. By day she practiced kenjutsu and fencing at the local dojo at the behest of her father, a proud samurai by lineage, and while the art did not interest her greatly, she found out that she was in fact actually quite good at it and that she was able to excel in the arts of fencing in particular quiet effortlessly. However, her true passion was placed in her puppets, the things that she made and practiced with by night, deep into the dark when there was no one around to watch her play with those toys. But they were not toys to her, no, they were works of art, beautiful machines that she had built and spent such painstaking time with and she loved them as any architect loves his or her creations. She preferred no harm to come to them as she preferred no harm to really come to anyone if she could help it.

And so, finally ready to depart the house, she would leave for the local dojo. The dojo was rather close to her family’s manor, a large affair, a huge place which boasted the very best in the way of trainers and training. Only the best would suit the only child of her parents and the fact that the traditional mode of the samurai way was to not allow girls to become the warriors known as samurai was nothing to them. Her father would have a samurai be he or she a son or a daughter and so a samurai she was. She trained with the sword at the dojo almost every day and became strong, though the pride her father showed to her was not the main reason she did it. In fact, she found the artwork and mental games of the sword to be most entertaining and, in fact, beautiful. Sparing in particular thrilled her as she could so quickly learn of someone in a friendly and nonthreatening way. It was not so much a show of violence as an elaborate dance, and Ayatsuri could easily love the artistry therein.

When she arrived, she immediately geared up fully in her combat garb, all white clothes covering her in thick layers so as to prevent injuries from even the wooden weapons they wielded. While not sharp, they certainly packed a punch and the padding of the uniforms helped to eliminate unnecessary bruises and injuries. She also placed upon her very head a wire face mask can helmet which helped to protect the face and head from both slashing and stabbing motions. However, the thrusting strikers were the most dangerous for this bit as she most often practiced fencing and this involved a great deal of thrust and stabs and jabs and so it was great that she could be protected from these things in such a way.

She then began to do some additional warm ups to prepare herself for fighting and sparing. She began lightly with pushups and sit ups and the like, running around the dojo in circuits between these exercises. She then procured a training sword and went to work training, moving slowly through forms and such as she proceeded to warm up. She moved the wooden blade slowly and moved her body slowly as well, moving in and out between different stances and striking at imaginary enemies and such. She blocked strikes in the prescribed ways that were of her school of combat, going through the various parries that she would use when fighting an opponent and occasionally counter attacking with half turns of the tip of her blade. Once she was done with this she went on with another bout of faster exercises, going through a long bout of strikes and blows and increasingly and increasingly acrobatic moves so that she was fully warmed up and limbered for the day, her breath heaving just the slightest bit but her body not yet having broken into a sweat despite the intensity of the workout and the heat of the layers of clothing she wore.

She then stepped forward, waiting patiently but slowly for her time in the ring. It would come eventually and her opponent would be chosen by the master for his or her willingness and based on the pair’s skill level. If one were to strong or too relatively weak then they would have to select someone else so as the match to be perfectly balanced in skill or at least as balanced as it could possibly be. Sure one person would win and one would lose but the point was that they fight evenly and that they learn thing about each other while it was that they were fighting and even more importantly that they learn a great deal about themselves. That was what was most important of course was mastering themselves rather than simply learning how to beat someone else without truly knowing the virtues of the fight and such. No, to know oneself would surly serve them much better in the long run and would allow them to fully conquer their opponent no matter who such an opponent may be. This was the key to the fight and the key to the school of the dojo that Ayatsuri attended.

1228 | 1228

Back to top Go down
Ayatsuri
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Ayatsuri

The Fencer [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fencer [P]   The Fencer [P] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 9:23 pm

At last it was finally her turn. The turn of Ayatsuri, allowing her to begin her training and the sparring portion of her time at the dojo. She would step slowly up to the center area where the training was, a foil in her hands while her opponent selected his own wooden kendo sword. One thing that had happened during her training was that she became very accustomed to dueling people who did not fight with the same school of combat that she used, something that had become necessary because of the fact that so many people practiced sword styles that involved slashing and things of that nature that were not a part of her traditional fencing abilities. She could of course have always switched over to simply using a sabre or perhaps even a larger epee but she had declined, preferring the precision of the fencing. That said, she could still user her weapon for slashing or anything of that nature because she herself just so happened to prefer to use a rapier in combat which had a double edge blade, but in training she declined and used instead a foil and therefore would need to know how to use that as well.

She walked slowly up to the center arena, her training armor still on and her body and mind and her eyes totally poised. She stared forward through the metal grating of her face mask which would protect her from stabs and the like to look at her opponent who had just acquired his sword after a time of looking. He was, a few good inches taller than Ayatsuri herself, but he was long and gangly. He looked like he was a bit on the side of things and people that are more uncoordinated than not but that could be a clever ruse or something of the nature. Still, he was quiet tall and gangly and he had long limbs that would give him a long reach but which could allow him to be destroyed more easily if Ayatsuri could manage to get inside his guard, allowing her to body him easily before he would retract his blade to resume a more defensive posture. Yes, she should be able to defeat him without too much difficulty which would allow her to increase her strength and to then finally later on perhaps the next day fight a new person who was much stronger so that she could keep improving herself.

The boy finally made it to the ring after what seemed to be an eternity of waiting, though Ayatsuri held herself calmly and ready. Her blade was not out yet, though she would have liked it to have been, because such was not the way of the dojo. The two looked at each other and then walked towards the center, bowing deeply to the other and then moving back to their spots on either side, prepared to begin the fight finally after such a time of waiting. They stood there, evaluating one another and waiting for their master to finally bring himself forward and to the center so that he could declare the official beginning of the fight and so that the two may begin their combat in its entirety. He moved up, the sensei, and took his position as well at the middle where he would soon begin the fight and also evaluate the winner. Ayatsuri still doubted that they were evenly matched but she would still not underestimate her opponent for that would surely be foolish and could potentially lead to her utter downfall which was of course something that she did not want to have happen to her.

And then the fight began with the announcement of the older man standing in the middle who would come to preside over the fight. Both participants lunged forward in a moment, closing a great deal of the distance that separated them in such a way that they were both currently existing and dancing just out of reach of the blade of their opponent. They hovered there for a good while while Ayatsuri had her sword drawn and leveled upon her opponent and the tip was pointing just slightly upward so as to face her opposition’s head. Her opponent held the wooden katana that he carried in a double handed grip, the blade straight up and down and directly between the two of him. From this position he would need a good back swing of some sort to get much of anything done while Ayatsuri could simply maneuver her blade forward and back with minute wrist motions and little to no commitment. Generally speaking, she found it much quite a bit harder to defend against other practitioners of the sword particularly those who used a katana if they rushed her since her parries were a bit less effective from that point.

She then moved first, the first to strike and the first to draw blood at least in the figurative sense of the word since they were using swords that simply had dull points and dull blades. She moved forward a hair, her feet shuffling just a big as she did and her body lunging slightly forward. The blade would move in accordance with her hand, jabbing just past the katana the boy had and aiming for his heart. The lunge was quick and precise, moving just to the left of the sword his opponent held but not so close as to be easily deflected by a spastic move. Ayatsuri saw in that moment that she was much faster than her opponent as she managed to land a blow upon him before he even moved to react, his blade swiping to his left after hers had retracted.

From that point on the fight was decided. The poor defense opened up a whole new range of offensive strikes for the woman and she took them easily though without greed, stabbing into the armor or her opponent two times as he desperately attempted to reclaim his footing and his stance. He soon abandoned such efforts entirely in favor of a wild assault, swinging his blade with blind and wild abandoned from left to right in an attempt to strike Ayatsuri’s midsection. The blow would certainly hurt a fair bit, though the predictability of it was something simple to see and the silver haired woman had no trouble knowing that it was coming. As such she directed her blade to deflect the strike, parrying it up and downward and out away from her body before applying a strong riposte to her opponent once more, this time striking him in the pit of his left arm, effectively diabling him.

The man in charge then, the sensei, then called the match over, having seen enough to know who the winner was and declaring it as such. Ayatsuri had won quite effortlessly without taking a single blow in return, though she had parried some of them of course. She would be promoted to a stronger opponent when the morning finally came and until then it would be the time needed for her to return to her abode. She would do a quick cool down training exercise to ensure that she did not suffer any negative effects of her sparing before disrobing and shedding all of her armor before she finally decided to head on home and get back to practicing but in a different art. Now she would begin to work on her puppets.

1250 | 2478
Back to top Go down
Ayatsuri
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Ayatsuri

The Fencer [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fencer [P]   The Fencer [P] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 9:24 pm

At last it was finally her turn. The turn of Ayatsuri, allowing her to begin her training and the sparring portion of her time at the dojo. She would step slowly up to the center area where the training was, a foil in her hands while her opponent selected his own wooden kendo sword. One thing that had happened during her training was that she became very accustomed to dueling people who did not fight with the same school of combat that she used, something that had become necessary because of the fact that so many people practiced sword styles that involved slashing and things of that nature that were not a part of her traditional fencing abilities. She could of course have always switched over to simply using a sabre or perhaps even a larger epee but she had declined, preferring the precision of the fencing. That said, she could still user her weapon for slashing or anything of that nature because she herself just so happened to prefer to use a rapier in combat which had a double edge blade, but in training she declined and used instead a foil and therefore would need to know how to use that as well.

She walked slowly up to the center arena, her training armor still on and her body and mind and her eyes totally poised. She stared forward through the metal grating of her face mask which would protect her from stabs and the like to look at her opponent who had just acquired his sword after a time of looking. He was, a few good inches taller than Ayatsuri herself, but he was long and gangly. He looked like he was a bit on the side of things and people that are more uncoordinated than not but that could be a clever ruse or something of the nature. Still, he was quiet tall and gangly and he had long limbs that would give him a long reach but which could allow him to be destroyed more easily if Ayatsuri could manage to get inside his guard, allowing her to body him easily before he would retract his blade to resume a more defensive posture. Yes, she should be able to defeat him without too much difficulty which would allow her to increase her strength and to then finally later on perhaps the next day fight a new person who was much stronger so that she could keep improving herself.

The boy finally made it to the ring after what seemed to be an eternity of waiting, though Ayatsuri held herself calmly and ready. Her blade was not out yet, though she would have liked it to have been, because such was not the way of the dojo. The two looked at each other and then walked towards the center, bowing deeply to the other and then moving back to their spots on either side, prepared to begin the fight finally after such a time of waiting. They stood there, evaluating one another and waiting for their master to finally bring himself forward and to the center so that he could declare the official beginning of the fight and so that the two may begin their combat in its entirety. He moved up, the sensei, and took his position as well at the middle where he would soon begin the fight and also evaluate the winner. Ayatsuri still doubted that they were evenly matched but she would still not underestimate her opponent for that would surely be foolish and could potentially lead to her utter downfall which was of course something that she did not want to have happen to her.

And then the fight began with the announcement of the older man standing in the middle who would come to preside over the fight. Both participants lunged forward in a moment, closing a great deal of the distance that separated them in such a way that they were both currently existing and dancing just out of reach of the blade of their opponent. They hovered there for a good while while Ayatsuri had her sword drawn and leveled upon her opponent and the tip was pointing just slightly upward so as to face her opposition’s head. Her opponent held the wooden katana that he carried in a double handed grip, the blade straight up and down and directly between the two of him. From this position he would need a good back swing of some sort to get much of anything done while Ayatsuri could simply maneuver her blade forward and back with minute wrist motions and little to no commitment. Generally speaking, she found it much quite a bit harder to defend against other practitioners of the sword particularly those who used a katana if they rushed her since her parries were a bit less effective from that point.

She then moved first, the first to strike and the first to draw blood at least in the figurative sense of the word since they were using swords that simply had dull points and dull blades. She moved forward a hair, her feet shuffling just a big as she did and her body lunging slightly forward. The blade would move in accordance with her hand, jabbing just past the katana the boy had and aiming for his heart. The lunge was quick and precise, moving just to the left of the sword his opponent held but not so close as to be easily deflected by a spastic move. Ayatsuri saw in that moment that she was much faster than her opponent as she managed to land a blow upon him before he even moved to react, his blade swiping to his left after hers had retracted.

From that point on the fight was decided. The poor defense opened up a whole new range of offensive strikes for the woman and she took them easily though without greed, stabbing into the armor or her opponent two times as he desperately attempted to reclaim his footing and his stance. He soon abandoned such efforts entirely in favor of a wild assault, swinging his blade with blind and wild abandoned from left to right in an attempt to strike Ayatsuri’s midsection. The blow would certainly hurt a fair bit, though the predictability of it was something simple to see and the silver haired woman had no trouble knowing that it was coming. As such she directed her blade to deflect the strike, parrying it up and downward and out away from her body before applying a strong riposte to her opponent once more, this time striking him in the pit of his left arm, effectively diabling him.

The man in charge then, the sensei, then called the match over, having seen enough to know who the winner was and declaring it as such. Ayatsuri had won quite effortlessly without taking a single blow in return, though she had parried some of them of course. She would be promoted to a stronger opponent when the morning finally came and until then it would be the time needed for her to return to her abode. She would do a quick cool down training exercise to ensure that she did not suffer any negative effects of her sparing before disrobing and shedding all of her armor before she finally decided to head on home and get back to practicing but in a different art. Now she would begin to work on her puppets.

1250 | 3728
Back to top Go down
Ayatsuri
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Ayatsuri

The Fencer [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fencer [P]   The Fencer [P] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 11:43 pm

Ayatsuri rose early once more today, like she did almost every single other day of her entire and yet rather young life. Today she was going to go off to do some training at the local dojo, a place that taught a great deal about the art commonly known as the art of swordplay and fighting with a bladed weapons of all sorts, though of course they most often fought using wooden weapons and the like because they did not want to have undue injury in the place of the fighting. And yet she would go, onward and upward to increase her skills in fighting, something that she was not personally a fan of but that she understood the need for. She realized that fighting was something that could not simply be avoided, at least not the way the world was now, and so she trained herself to fight that one day she may end all the fighting of the world and bring a reign of peace to the land.

She went about her daily routine as always, a certain discipline shining through her otherwise effervescent personality. She rose early of course and then went to draw a quick bath, cleaning herself and preparing for the day. As breakfast was prepared for her she did some stretching and warmed up as she always did, loosening her body in preparation for the day that was to come. She practiced both regular stretches and some calisthenics as well as some yoga and meditation, awakening her mind to the world around her as well as her inner world. Once she was prepared for the day and totally calm in her mind and body and spirit, she would go downstairs to the breakfast that had been made of her after getting herself dressed of course. There she would partake in the breakfast that had been made and presented, eating and drinking and the like so as to be ready and strong for the day of training.

Once more she would find herself training her skills by heading on down to the dojo once more as she usually did. Training occupied the majority of her day and night as she needed as much time as she could possibly have to hone her skills. By day she practiced kenjutsu and fencing at the local dojo at the behest of her father, a proud samurai by lineage, and while the art did not interest her greatly, she found out that she was in fact actually quite good at it and that she was able to excel in the arts of fencing in particular quiet effortlessly. However, the hoped to finish quickly that she might get back to her her true passion which was placed in her puppets, the things that she made and practiced with by night, deep into the dark when there was no one around to watch her play with those toys. But they were not toys to her, no, they were works of art, beautiful machines that she had built and spent such painstaking time with and she loved them as any architect loves his or her creations. She preferred no harm to come to them as she preferred no harm to really come to anyone if she could help it.

When she arrived in the dojo once more, she entered quickly and quietly as she most normally and often did. She knew few people in the dojo and did not want to. In general, the people who attended this sort of place were bloodthirsty or, if they were not, at the very absolute bare minimum least thought of fighting as something fun. No, they were crazy lunatics the lot of them who were here to fight and to do so eventually with real swords in the event that they would one day perhaps take real life something that they all almost undoubtedly wanted to do. Ayatsuri did not want anything to do with that sort of lifestyle, but it had been thrust upon her without her choosing. She had to learn the sword and not just because of her father and his wishes. She wanted, no needed, to learn to use a blade for the sake of the world. Were she not to be strong and to have a great deal of combat powers she would never be able to end the fighting of the world because the people who listened only to power would never listen to her. No, she needed this. She had to do this.

And so she entered the dojo with her usual quietness and poise. She was generally a talkative person or at least someone who enjoyed a good story or something of the like but in the dojo it was different. She was intense and that was only partially because she wanted very little to do with the people who were there. She also felt the intensity of the whole situation known as training and combat. She was more than capable of keeping her wits about her even in intense situations and she was easily more than capable of remaining calm in those kinds of situations. She went about her routine as usual of entering the dojo and preparing herself, first beginning by donning some of the armor and the padding and the like so that she could be protected from the dangers of the upcoming combat and the like. After having fully put on the armor and padding that she wore she also put on the metal wire mask that accompanied the garb thus completing the ensemble and allowing her to begin her preparations.

She went about her routine once again as usual, going through a collection of slow warm up exercises designed to get her ready and warmed up for the upcoming match and the fight. She ran around for a while in circles around the place and around the dojo and so she got her heartrate up and then she did some jumping jacks and things of that nature to increase her blood flow and all that. She continued her cardio based work out for some time today, perhaps more time even that she usually did because she was simply and for no other reason in that kind of mood and so she in fact did exactly just that, running about a few more laps after she had finished the jumping jacks and then the skipping of some rope that was located within the dojo and hung up in such a way as to be fully accessible because that was what the point of the dojo was.

Upon completing this she withdrew the wooden sword that was used for the sole purposes of training so that she may train with it and begin her work for the day in proper by moving through the stances and what not thing of that sort. She went through the stances slowly like she always did because she was very concerned with the precision of her motions and stances and the like. And so she went slowly, taking her dear sweet time and breathing in deeply as she moved so as to ensure that all the motions were fully within her range of power and authority and in such a way that she ensured that she had absolute control over her own person and of course her own body which was currently becoming her weapon. She finished her warm up with some of the regular things by speeding up continually so that she could fully execute all of the moves that she desired in a timely manner and with absolute precision. When finally she felt fully competent and capable in her motions and stances she continued onward, having finished with her lengthy warm up routine and now prepared to actually begin the fight and the sparring that was to be before her.

1314 | 5042
Back to top Go down
Ayatsuri
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Ayatsuri

The Fencer [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fencer [P]   The Fencer [P] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 1:06 am

The woman with hair of silver waited her turn in line once more as she prepared for the upcoming fight which was to come in only a few nearing moments. The wait was not a terribly long one this time as her time spent training alone today had done the miraculous job and perhaps even a favor to her in that it caused many of the people who only ever actually truly showed up for the actual sparring to have thinned out as they had each had their turns and completed everything that they needed or more generally speaking they had completed everything that they thought they wanted to in the day and so they had no longer any reason to simply stay around doing absolutely nothing whatsoever and so they simply left to go home or whatever else it was that they would do all day long for the rest of the day.

So the woman with hair of silver was the next who would be allowed to go about and partake in the thrill of the ring and the fighting therein. She was as she usually was rather excited because the fighting was something that interested her, though for different reasons that perhaps some people found it thrilling and so entertaining and made their blood boil. To the silver haired woman it was quite very different because instead of enjoying it for the violence or the raw power or the masculinity or anything else of that nature she enjoyed it for the strategy of the whole thing because she enjoyed the chess like atmosphere of the whole of the combat arena. She really enjoyed the mental games and the mental aspect of the whole thing and she loved to figure out what was going on in the minds of her opponents and to learn their habits while in the ring and all of that stuff and so this kind of sparring was really quite up her ally more than anything really. Well that and her deep love of puppets and the like.

And so she would wait her short turn before she was finally selected after a brief time to once more step into the ring and combat the person who she would be paired against. Her previous match had been one of victory and so she would move up in the standings and be allowed to fight someone stronger than before which would allow her an opponent who was hopefully more skillful and even more hopefully more insightful in his or her own unique decisions within the field of combat. And so she took to the ring with the same elegance and poise with which she did all things in her life and so she was then placed exactly within the ring with the master of the dojo, her current sensei and trainer, being there right in the center and welcoming on the other person, the young man who was to challenge her in this ring of wits and strength and speed but which was honestly ruled mostly by wits.

The man in question today was one who was shorter than the last in fact much shorter than the last opponent she had defeated only the day before. He was short and stocky of build though certainly not fat or anything of the like simply he was fairly well muscled from what looked to be a great life of much hard labor or perhaps a life that had been filled with training and the like like the woman with hair of silver herself had been put through. He was even shorter than her, however, though she was not certain that she could make use of this fact since she rarely used slashing motions and such and even more rarely used anything that could allow her to bring down a full two handed blow upon the head of her opponent. And as such she would be incapable of raining down blows upon the man which upset her to a small degree as this should allow her a huge advantage but instead she would only have a much smaller one.

The two squared off in the center and what not so that they could begin the sparring that was about to take place now at the current time and to do the fighting that was needed to be done as per the whole of the fighting and the dojo that they were about to do. They looked at each other for a long while, both still and then walked up to each other and bowed as was the custom here and so after that they could enact the necessary of the fighting and sparing that was about to begin could happen. And so they did, the sensei who led the dojo made the call and they were suddenly sent into action to enact the fighting. They spent another long while looking at each other, observing the motions that the other person enacting and the like only now they were of course holding their weapons and so the people were able to observe the other person in the ring in their fighting and such so that they could determine the best way to strike at the other person and take minimal retribution and pain and such. The little dance the two perpetrated took a surprising amount of time and this was a good sign to the silver haired woman as it showed that her opponent was probably a more skilled opponent and could fight her on more even footing as would be more tactical than her previous one.

This turned out to be true as well as the two spared and fought, the silver haired woman poking her sword in and out of her opponent’s defenses in an effort to see how he would react. He held quite poised for a while until the woman got into some more advanced blade weaving and started actually tapping his sword for no apparent reason other than to just jostle him, which was true because this was the only reason that she was doing this in the first place was simply to rile him up and upset him or to perhaps get into his head which was actually what the case happened to in fact simply turn out to be as the man would become riled up and quite flustered really. He started twitching and the more she danced and pressured him the more his footwork came undone and so he was already losing the fight.

He did attempt to counterattack however in that he simply attempted to thrust his sword forward in some kind of loose approximation of a stab or piercing motion but which would not in fact accomplish much of anything. As it were the wooden blade would move forward with his full weight behind it by this became a simple parry for the woman with hair of silver as she simply parried it to the side with the first parry that that anyone should learn in the school of fencing and so the blade would move harmlessly off to her left side and she would simply allow for a very simple but powerful repost to strike upon her enemy and hit him directly in the sternum. From here she would duck back, fleeing a half step before pressing her assault. Her opponent was still far off balance and she lined up three quick jabs which struck his leg, an arm, and another portion of his torso, his stomach area to be exact.

The head of the dojo then called the match off once more and congratulated the woman with hair of silver for her second victory before moving on to the the next match which was just about to currently right now begin and so he in fact did just exactly that. As such the woman with hair of silver would simply go back to her regular cool down routine so that she could remain in good form and shape and then proceed onward to eventually take off her padding and armor and move along back to return to the place which she called home to once again go back and work some more on her sacred and precious art of puppetry which she held so very dear to her own very heart and which she loved with such an interesting and wonderful passion.

1405 | 6447
Back to top Go down
Ayatsuri
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Ayatsuri

The Fencer [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fencer [P]   The Fencer [P] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 2:03 am

The woman with hair of silver rose early once more today, like she did almost every single other day of her entire and yet rather young life. Today she was going to go off to do some training at the local dojo, a place that taught a great deal about the art commonly known as the art of swordplay and fighting with a bladed weapons of all sorts, though of course they most often fought using wooden weapons and the like because they did not want to have undue injury in the place of the fighting. And yet she would go, onward and upward to increase her skills in fighting, something that she was not personally a fan of but that she understood the need for. She realized that fighting was something that could not simply be avoided, at least not the way the world was now, and so she trained herself to fight that one day she may end all the fighting of the world and bring a reign of peace to the land.

Once more she would find herself training her skills by heading on down to the dojo once more as she usually did. Training occupied the majority of her day and night as she needed as much time as she could possibly have to hone her skills. By day she practiced kenjutsu and fencing at the local dojo at the behest of her father, a proud samurai by lineage, and while the art did not interest her greatly, she found out that she was in fact actually quite good at it and that she was able to excel in the arts of fencing in particular quiet effortlessly. However, the hoped to finish quickly that she might get back to her her true passion which was placed in her puppets, the things that she made and practiced with by night, deep into the dark when there was no one around to watch her play with those toys. But they were not toys to her, no, they were works of art, beautiful machines that she had built and spent such painstaking time with and she loved them as any architect loves his or her creations. She preferred no harm to come to them as she preferred no harm to really come to anyone if she could help it.

She left the house once again and the sun was just having risen only a few minutes before she was to do such a thing as this. While the dojo that she most often attended and that had the very best trainers in all the land as well as which was the school for the very most talented in the whole country in the way of swords was not of course very far from her house. She strolled leisurely there as she simply made her way to training. There was truly no actual or real rush and not even was there a rush in the mind of the woman with hair of silver for she knew that of course there was no one there who would fault her on being late because being late was not something that was even possible at the place because the students were allowed to come and go as they themselves saw most and absolutely fit. Thus she could show up whenever she wanted and the fact that she rose so early every morning was a testament to the fact that she had dedication and knew how to work hard.

No, she was allowed to show whenever she wanted and it had been a rather long while ever since she had truly used a personal trainer in any real sense of the word. The only time that she did anything of that nature was when of course she decided that she wanted to spar with someone who was of a caliber that was much higher than her own and thus she would spar with the trainer rather than with one of the other students and afterwards she would meditate for a long while on what it was that she had done incorrectly and what she had done well and what her strengths were and what weaknesses she needed to work on. Only after she had done all of these things would she then finally and absolutely allow her self to look into the power of her adversary and see what he or she did correctly and what mistakes he or she had made and what she would be able to take away from the experience she had in the courtesy of combat with this master of the blade upon whom she had only recently practiced and been tested. She often times found these bouts of combat extremely enlightening and considered doing one again some time soon though not today of course because she was running just a couple minutes behind her normal schedule due to the slow pace at which she had chosen to walk.

When she got to the dojo she entered in the same manner that she always did which was to say that she came through the sliding door without any sort of ceremony or banter, keeping to herself and keeping her head held high and her wits about her. While this was not the ninja academy and she thus did not really have to worry about silly pranks and surprise attacks which passed as tests of deception she still found it prudent to keep her wits fully about her and to always be aware of the situation at hand lest she be caught off guard. And so she was a such when she entered the building in her rather uncharacteristically quiet way and went about her normal daily routine of going through her sacred motions which prepared her to begin the long and somewhat tiring process of training for the day and which would allow her an increasingly great grasp on the whole of what it was to be a samurai in the truest of senses.

She put on her pads and armor as normal and essentially made of herself a mummy though her silver hair still hung out from the back of the mask that she had placed upon her head, a mask which consisted of interlaced metal wiring and which would protect her face from any sort of jabs or stabs or rampant swings that she was unable to block or properly duck or dodge the blow which was certainly rare but could of course happen rather easily. She then went about a brisk warm up period before her training in which she increased her temperature and heart rate of her body by running a few laps around the training facilities of the dojo and then did some callisthenic exercises such as the jumping jacks and an intense round of skipping rope to keep herself both agile and limber and always on her toes, never on her heels for that was where danger lay. When she had completed these things she went through her normal motions of the sparring and the motions of the sacred art of the blade. In doing so the woman with hair of silver went through everything quiet slowly and surely so as to maximize her precision and so that she would be able to later go about the whole venture much faster in a moment’s time. When she had moved through everything a few times she sped up and then kept repeating this process until she felt totally comfortable in her muscle memory which allowed her to go on with her training for the rest of the day.

1436 | 7883
Back to top Go down
Ayatsuri
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Ayatsuri

The Fencer [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fencer [P]   The Fencer [P] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 2:54 am

She completed her normal exercises and trainings as she usually did with a wild round of sparring with shadows as she had fully gone through the necessary motions of the stances in a very slow and methodical way and then decided to speed up repeatedly over and over until she was at her absolute maximum speed of her own powers so that she was moving as fast as she possibly could. Then she pushed herself even further by going faster and faster, pushing herself beyond her own limit as she sped up her technique and her body even faster. It got to the point where she was moving too quickly to hold the stances at the normal level of precision that she was used to which was of course the entire point of the speed that she was enacting. She wanted to push herself not just to her limits but instead beyond her limits so that she could fully appreciate how far she had come and where she still needed to go. She was not fast enough and so she knew that she needed to work on that so that she would be able to enact all of her powers and techs with the full of the speed that she was capable of.

She finished with her warm up routine and the like and was a bit curious to find herself having worked up a bit of a sweat, something that did not happen very often with her when she was simply preparing for battle. Still she had exerted herself for a good while and she had pushed herself to new limits and new heights and so she was pleased that she was working up this small sweat of hers and this increased heart rate that she had acquired. This would mean good things for her in the upcoming spar or fight that she would have been fully limbered up and made totally ready for her fight that was about to transpire in only the notice of a singular and quick moment and so she was glad to have been so prepared. She would win this fight as well and prove herself a master of the blade without hesitation and without failure or problem. The woman with hair of silver would become strong and put an end to senseless violence.

And so she approached the ring once more and waited in line for her turn. Her mind was sharp and ready for what was to come and she prepared herself as she waited. The wait was a longer one at this time and on this day because it was earlier in the day like she normally sparred at and so there were many people there who came only to spar. By this time the woman with hair of silver had bested them all, her long trail of conquest going unmatched and unbroken as she had overcome her ever opponent that she had faced with skill and an air that was almost too easy for her. Many people thought she was supernatural in some way or that her abilities were a strange gift but they were just a matter of hard work and dedication, unlike her skills in puppetry which truly were something greater than simple practice. There was something else there that she had.

The turn of the woman of silver hair to step into the ring finally arose and she was prepared for it. She had the wooden sword in her hands and thought that perhaps this may be the last time she may every actually use this before she would acquire a real sword and go out into the proper world and do all of the things that were expected of her to do. She would need to go out and see the world and protect people from the murderous lunatics and evil and vile schemers who were out there in the world and who would do harm to people for no particular reason other than they felt like it and that they could. She could not and of course simply would not allow for this to stand and to that end she would prevent this from happening with her mastery of the puppet arts and her abilities to wield a blade with an almost legendary skill.

And so as it was her turn to enter the ring she did so quickly and proudly, knowing that she could not lose because she could simply not allow herself to lose. She moved forward towards the center where the master of the dojo was and the man who was her current sensei and who she currently had as her own personal instructor and trainer, though likely not for very much longer at all. No soon she would likely have no master for the dojo would run out of things to truly teach her. Not that she could not spar here and teach others for that would certainly increase her knowledge as well but from this point on she would have to train in a new way and forge her own path, something that she was totally capable of doing and even comfortable with since she had practiced puppetry for so long without any sort of instruction whatsoever aside from a scroll which contained the bare minimum in the way of how to form chakra strings. Everything else she had had to discover totally on her own. She was the woman with hair of silver, a grand puppeteer and a fencer the likes of which the world had never seen.

Her opponent then stepped into the ring as well along with her and they both strode up calmly and confidently to the center area of the ring which would be where they would meet the first time. They did not much sum up each other as they were all business and they went to the center immediately and were eager to fight. They bowed deeply to each other out of legitimate respect since they were essentially the top students and warriors in the whole of the dojo and so they had utter respect for one another. Well, the woman of silver hair had respect for all people and all life so that was not truly saying all that much.

The fight began explosively with each party trading blows rapidly. The wooden swords they used for training swung to and fro and neither party made much headway for a while. However things started to change as the fight slowed down. The woman that Ayatsuri faced had flowing red hair and wielded a weapon much like a large claymore which made it tough to deal with the in opening round of the match and kept the woman of silver hair on the defensive for most of the time. That shifted a few minutes in when the red haired woman had exhausted much of her strength on an impressive but ultimately futile offense which netted her no real benefit. With her guard dropping, the woman with hair of red attempted to use her sword as s shield but such was folly in the eyes of the fencer who assaulted her and she landed a few quick and precise blows which ultimately decided the match.

1210 | 9093

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ayatsuri
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Ayatsuri

The Fencer [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fencer [P]   The Fencer [P] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 10:59 pm

Spoiler:

The woman with hair of the most silver of colors rose early once more on this day of today as was her routine for most every day in which she decided to awaken and go about the world in her normal manner of life which was in fact the only manner of life in which she knew or was even a bit remotely accustomed to. Her day would proceed as it had for some time now with her waking herself up from her deep slumber and her going about her day as she had been for such a while of a long time that was up until this point. She rose quickly and briskly as she did almost with every single day of her life in which she left her bed and went about her normal and every day routine that she was most accustomed to. She went about her routine by first rising and then going into her shower for a quick wash of herself and of her body that she may be clean for the coming day. She did not linger or dally within the shower and took a swift one for she had more pressing matters to attend to throughout the village. Still the shower was a refreshing experience that she went through and she always enjoyed it.

She then went about her day with the normal proceedings of of course getting herself dressed in what she most often wore and then going so far as to eat a breakfast which had been prepared for her at such an early hour. She went about her eating and consumption of water and perhaps a bit of juice as she sometimes liked to do before she decided that it would probably be in her most best of interests to go about her day as normal since she had some other matters to attend to as she has only just recently thought.

She went from her home then in a quick manner and at a swift walking pace which would bring he to the dojo which she frequented in really honestly no noticeable time at all whatsoever and so she would arrive there at her place of training. Today would perhaps be a more relaxed day that she had been up to recently as she today had no particular desire of any sort to fight or spar or otherwise engage in combat with any of the people who came to the dojo or in fact with any one at all on this particular of days that was today. Rather she simply began a warm up routine and went about the whole of it by running about the place and speeding her heart rate up before she went into some more rigorous activities. She jumped her rope as she did nearly every day and practiced some intense and highly meditative yoga that she may be more centered on herself and mindful of all things around her which would allow her the best results.

She then went through her normal routine of moving through stances of the blade like she most often did and in doing so she of course became quite skilled in her blade arts. She did these exercises of hers quite slowly so that she would have maximum abilities and retention and so that she could focus entirely on the accuracy of her stances and truly upon nothing else whatsoever. She wanted to ensure that she knew everything there was to know about this sword and her body in a slow motion and in a controlled way and environment which was thoughtful and completely and utterly meditative before she went about speeding up. When she felt comfortable with this and only then did she speed up greatly in her actions that she may go about them in a faster and faster manner until she had fully moved to her maximum speed and then after even that she pushed herself even farther just so that she may know her limits and what she did well and what she still needed to improve upon.

Once she finished this she began a light cool down set of exercises which comprised of things of the nature of jogging and the like so that she would avoid damage to her boy and such after such strenuous exercise. When the woman with hair of silver completed this routine finally she departed in a poised and quite way that was the norm of hers and left. However today she would be up to something different that that would alter her schedule just a touch in that she was traveling elsewhere at the behest and the bidding of one of the council members of this very village of lightening and cloud which she was currently a part of.

She made her way away from the village to go intercept the bandit that was terrorizing the man who gave her this mission. The jaunt out to the beach area where he was said to be was a short one and she got there in minimal time due in part to her speed though more because of how short a trip it actually was. And so she was there and met the man who was a blade wielder though she could tell instantly that he was not a greatly accomplished one. His attacks were slopping and misplaced, lacked poise or precision, and were more him swinging about a hunk of steel than actual fighting. He was easily dispatched.

919 | 919
Back to top Go down
Ayatsuri
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Ayatsuri

The Fencer [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fencer [P]   The Fencer [P] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 10:59 pm

Spoiler:

The woman with hair of silver woke in the way she normally did which was to say that she woke herself quite early and went about her normal day of routine which allowed her to go about her waking quickly by getting up and entering a brisk and swift shower such that she did not waste much time and also so that she could get herself dressed and about her routine more quickly. She went down the staircase after this so that she could go and grab some delicious and wonderful food to eat before setting about for the rest of her day.

103 | 1022
Back to top Go down
Ayatsuri
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Ayatsuri

The Fencer [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fencer [P]   The Fencer [P] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:00 pm

She became ready upon her arrival to the restaurant which was about to begin a new delivery system which would allow her to become what people commonly referred to as paid and the job seemed to pay well so she could not really say much in the way of being upset about the whole thing because money was always nice and she could of course buy more puppets if she so desired. She acquired her first delivery and shocked the manager when she said she would simply deliver it on foot. He was skeptical at first but she proved him wrong when she got it there on time.

108 | 1130
Back to top Go down
Ayatsuri
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Ayatsuri

The Fencer [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fencer [P]   The Fencer [P] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:00 pm

When she returned to the eatery that was of course the place she was to get her money from they had one more delivery for her to make. The manager was very pleased to find that she had not spilled anything of his stock and so was ok to give her another mission and he was also happy that she had been so timely even though she simply went about on foot which surprised the man but which he did not care about so long as she did the job he had given to her. The final go was a simple one and so she completed it quickly and then went back to collect her payment.

116 | 1246
Back to top Go down
Ayatsuri
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Ayatsuri

The Fencer [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fencer [P]   The Fencer [P] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 7:00 pm

110|110

Spoiler:

Once more hired by the local eatery, the young woman of Ayatsuri with her hair of the most silver color would begin her day today by going over to them as it seemed that they had another request for her to have done and so she would have to go and do said request. While sometimes a bit harsh and such it turned out that the man who owned the store who was a bit on the elderly side was rather nice and some what enjoyable for her to be around at least and so she did not mind receiving the missions from him plus he paid very well indeed.
Still no idea what rank I am
Back to top Go down
Ayatsuri
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Ayatsuri

The Fencer [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fencer [P]   The Fencer [P] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 7:07 pm

106|216

The deliver she had been given for today was not a difficult one by any means and required her only to deliver it a few blocks away from the shop though of course she was more than happy to do so as she had previously acknowledged. So she went off moving at a brisk pace to do the delivery that she had been instructed to do and already with part of her mind she thought back to the whole of the money that she would be given and how she could buy a few extra parts for her puppets which would be extremely nice of course.

Back to top Go down
Ayatsuri
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Ayatsuri

The Fencer [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fencer [P]   The Fencer [P] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 7:11 pm

107|323

When she arrived the man who opened the door was very happy to see her but he almost immediately grabbed at the box of food and started inspecting it so that he could ensure nothing was wrong with it and that it was still hot. After a bit of shifty eyes and a lot of inspection he smiled at her and then paid her for her services so she could finally return to the shop and claim her reward. As usual the man who owned the store was very happy to allow her to accept the money as he did enjoy her work and her nice demeanor.

Back to top Go down
Ayatsuri
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Ayatsuri

The Fencer [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fencer [P]   The Fencer [P] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 8:15 pm

621|600

Spoiler:

The woman with hair of silver rose early as she happened to do on almost every single day and then upon having done this she went about her most regular and general routine that she had gone about doing every single day until and for every day that she did this. She went through her routine in her general and quick manner and did not dilly nor at all by any means or stretch of the imagination did she dally and as such she found herself generally completing this morning ritual in a most timely of manners and so she was usually able to get on with her day without much delay or anything of that sort and so that allowed her to be effective and efficient in her life. Without much in the way of delay or anything like that she began.

As was usual she first extracted herself from her bed and then moved on over to her personal shower where she went so that she could take a swift shower she did not of course linger there or stand under the water for a very long time for she had business to attend to and could not afford to randomly waste time for no reason also she had been raised to not be terribly wasteful of her time though of course as a young lady and in fact just a young person in general she did occasionally indulge herself for instance when she drank tea or anything of that nature things like that that she used and did that took up time for her and so she did in fact occasionally she did waste time but she did not make a huge habit out of it.

When finally she had completed herself with her shower and moved on to go do other things she of course exited and dried herself off slowly but rather actually quickly so that she could move herself downstairs to eat some breakfast so that she may keep up her strength. She first began she fist began to put on some of her clothing and selected an outfit for her to wear so that she could move downstairs to eat the breakfast and grab something probably water to drink. She donned a simple garb that she wore very often with tight legging like pants and a a red shirt that she wore though it was a muted red and she went on to go eat breakfast and drink some water and even grabbed herself a glass of juice.

She exited the village swiftly once she had completed all of these things and in doing so she found herself outside of the walls so that she could take on the mission which she was to take on and that was the mission that that she would be doing today. She was a bit displeased to know that that she would not be able to go about her normal training routine and yet she was not terribly affected by this because it allowed her to earn some money and train up her body so that she could advance in the rankings of her village and this was always a nice a nice show that she was indeed getting stronger. The mission seemed to be some kind of transport of a large statue which seemed generally not difficult she kept of course her wits about herself and made sure to remain vigilant for some of the people thought that the local wildlife may attack it and sure enough they did with a couple boars and birds coming to attack but these were easily dispatched by the young warrior and the caravan made it safely to the village.
Back to top Go down
Ayatsuri
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Ayatsuri

The Fencer [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fencer [P]   The Fencer [P] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 11:00 pm

Prima dona
First lady of
the stage

Rising early as was most commonly her way or perhaps the way for which she was known though of course few people knew this about her the woman with silver hair would move herself from her bed quickly and easily as she sprung forth to go partake in a nice hot shower though she would not be in there for very long at all what so ever instead allowing herself only enough time to become quite clean before she moved on to go do some other things for the day which she had a small idea as to what to do. Before she did that though she took herself down stairs after she had she had been dressed and allowed herself to have a quick an nutritious breakfast and to drink some water and a bit of hot tea before she went on to the dojo she attended.

The dojo she went to was not a terribly large one though it was the best in all the land and she went there to train with fellow samurai and practitioners of the bladed arts and in doing so increased her power and proficiency with her sword greatly as she did. She began as she normally did by doing some jogging and some skipping of rope so that she could fully warm herself up before she finally went on to the actual training of the matter this time choosing to go through the forms of the iai form of combat over and over again, slowly at first and then quickly as she increased her speed. She did this so that she could ensure the utmost efficiency in the things that she was doing and in doing so she became quite masterful in her chosen forms of combat with the sword and even with puppets.
302|300

Last edited by Ayatsuri on Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ayatsuri
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Ayatsuri

The Fencer [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fencer [P]   The Fencer [P] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 8:49 pm

Prima dona
First lady of
the stage

Spoiler:

The woman with hair of the color which was the most silver in all the land the whole of the village and perhaps even the whole world well she woke up quickly and quite early in the morning because it was of course her way and the way in which she most often woke up and so she would do this rising early and quite a bit even before the other people of her house of course because she woke up just a bit before the day ever had even begun because of course because the sun had not even risen yet though of course it would be rising rather shortly and this was a good thing because then she would be able to actually go about and begin her day the day which was today so that she could start it out right by doing her normal day routine.

She went about her normal daily routine much in the same way that she normally did so by doing her normal routine of the day in a totally normal way by first rising out of bead and going on to mover herself on way over to the bath room to the bath room so that she could bathe her self quite quickly but not terribly quickly only allowing herself to go on and and clean herself quickly and completely before she then stepped out and totally dried herself off so that she could then finally go out on her way so that she could then dress herself and move on her way downstairs to have some of the breakfast that was there and allowing herself to go off and have a wholesome and healthy meal and drink a good amount of water and maybe even some juice so that she could hydrate and energize her body for the missions that she was about to go complete presently at this very point in time right now.

The first mission that she currently right now had to do was to go on and help out one of the elderly people in the village which unlike maybe some people she did not have a huge problem with because of course she did not in any way despise the older people in the village not at all really though she did not have a whole lot or a great deal of contact with them and so she went on to go meet this woman who wanted her to basically do nothing much other than help her bake some cookies and maybe even have someone to pass the time with and spend time talking with while the two were baking and eventually she went on to grab some milk and the two ate some of the cookies just one or two before they went around to deliver them to the neighbors which the woman found very nice and which pleased Ayatsuri a great deal and so the mission left her rather happy. Once she had finished she had to bid the older woman good bye because she had to go on and do another short mission early in the day before she went on to perhaps do some training or even something else maybe she would even relax a bit or something like that.

She went on to the next mission so that she could go off and do the mission and this mission in fact was a rather simple one as well and one that she had essentially completed previously though this time it was for a different restaurant because this ramen wanted her to do a delivery and so she did it and it was actually even simpler than the other place she worked for though she did not like the owner as much as the kind old man from the other ramen shop.
641|600

Back to top Go down
Ayatsuri
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Ayatsuri

The Fencer [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fencer [P]   The Fencer [P] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 8:56 pm

Prima dona
First lady of
the stage

Spoiler:

She had now only a about perhaps a single hour or so after her previous mission she was hired once more to work for the older man who owned the whole ramen place that she enjoyed so much though not to eat in fact she just liked it because the man was very nice and seemed to like Ayatsuri and he paid her rather well to run delivers for him so she reported back there once more an spoke with him so that she could get her assignment and the delivery from him which today was in the very form of what was called a kind of soup that they wanted her to deliver.
114|300

Back to top Go down
Ayatsuri
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Ayatsuri

The Fencer [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fencer [P]   The Fencer [P] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 9:01 pm

Prima dona
First lady of
the stage

She moved swiftly along the street today deciding to take a bike along as she made her delivery so that she could take the soup from the ramen shop on to the people who needed it because they had ordered the food and would be quite upset if she arrived without it and so she moved quickly by peddling making sure not to spill a single drop of the soup because to do so would ensure she got a smaller tip and either way it would be bad service which she did not want to do. So on she peddled to the place she was delivering to.
221|300

Back to top Go down
Ayatsuri
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Ayatsuri

The Fencer [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fencer [P]   The Fencer [P] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 9:03 pm

Prima dona
First lady of
the stage

She moved on and eventually made it to the house she was delivering the soup to and when she got there she knocked on the door and it was answered by a young woman who apparently must have been the very same person the one who ordered the soup and she was quite surprised because it had arrived so quickly and she gave a rather nice tip and then Ayatsuri was on her way was for she not of course had some other things that she needed to attend to.
311|300

Back to top Go down
Ayatsuri
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Ayatsuri

The Fencer [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fencer [P]   The Fencer [P] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 9:15 pm

Prima dona
First lady of
the stage

Spoiler:

The woman with hair of silver rose early once more today, like she did almost every single other day of her entire and yet rather young life. Today she was going to go off to do some training at the local dojo, a place that taught a great deal about the art commonly known as the art of swordplay and fighting with a bladed weapons of all sorts, though of course they most often fought using wooden weapons and the like because they did not want to have undue injury in the place of the fighting. And yet she would go, onward and upward to increase her skills in fighting, something that she was not personally a fan of but that she understood the need for. She realized that fighting was something that could not simply be avoided, at least not the way the world was now, and so she trained herself to fight that one day she may end all the fighting of the world and bring a reign of peace to the land.

After she went on to have her breakfast and all of those things and what not she went on to go and finish drinking and all of that before she finally departed the house and went on down to the whole of the place known as the dojo that she most often trained and she went there even though it was not far from her house an then she got there and began to train a bit by going through a light warm up routine and went about that by jogging and then going on to doing some of the jumping of the rope that she did sometimes and then she ensured that her heart rate was up before going through her forms. She moved through them quickly and when she was done she had finished and moved on.
314|300

Back to top Go down
Ayatsuri
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Ayatsuri

The Fencer [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fencer [P]   The Fencer [P] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:53 pm

Prima dona
First lady of
the stage

Spoiler:

The woman known by almost no one at this point in her young life and who went by the name of Ayatsuri and who had hair oh the hair of the most silver of colors which flowed behind her and all around her as she slept like a huge sheet of hair she woke up quickly and quite early even as compared by those others in her house and so in doing so she would awaken herself and rise from her bed to stand upon the very floor of her house for such an early start to her day was her way and in doing this she was able to make efficient use of her time and go about the day without any kind of trouble whatsoever. She stretched herself before removing the sleeping garments she had worn and throwing them off to the side of the room and into a large hamper which would later need to be washed before she eventually moved off to the attached or en suite bathroom which she would go to just a moment after rising from her bed so that she could bathe herself.

As the woman with her hair of the most silver of all colors and her dark and deep and lilac looking colored eyes generally and most often did she would go on to take her shower in a rather quick and brisk manner for she did not want to waste a whole great amount or a lot of time while she was in the shower not because she did not enjoy the water and its warmth or even the steam and the drumming beat the droplets pounded out upon her body but rather of course she simply had had some other things that she needed to go about in the doing of today and so she would not be able to spend a great deal of time spent in the shower and so she would have to of course eventually go onward to go do the missions for today which were the other things that she would need to be doing today she did not really think that training of any ral sort would end up on her dossier for today and so she may only have time for the bunch of missions that she was going to go on and do and so she had to shower rather quickly so as not to waste a lot of time so that she could go and complete these missions and get paid so that she could eventually buy some cool new equipment for her beloved puppets and maybe even buy a lovely new sword though the one that she had was already extremely lovely.

So she moved onward to new things as she got out of the shower and grabbed one of the large and fluffy towels hanging up on one of the pegs next to the shower and wrapped it about her body as she dried herself quickly toweling off and making sure to run if a few times through her long and beautiful hair to ensure that it dried rather quickly. When she completed this she moved over to the mirror to braid her hair so as to ensure that it was kept out of her way during her missions and the like and so she was then done and finished with this portion of her daily and morning routine and decided it best to migrate down the stairs to the down stairs portion of the house where she would go about eating a healthy breakfast to keep her energized and full of protein and nutrients and then also she would drink a large amount of water to keep herself hydrated which was something that she did with great repetition throughout the day so that she was always well hydrated and she also had a small cup of coffee to help wake her up for the day before she finally went out of the house and into the world to go complete her missions that she had to complete for the day today.

She exited the house and first made her way off to the dojo that she most often went to as it was not only very close to her house of course but also perhaps the best in the whole land and maybe even one of the best in the world well perhaps not in the world for it was not like they were in fact a part of the legendary Land of Iron but still the master samurai warrior who owned the place was fantastic in his technique and approach and his ability to train and mentor students and due in part to his tutelage Ayatsuri and her amazingly powerful sword had grown powerful and strong within the arts of the whole of the knowledge of both kenjutsu and of course her preferred art of fencing and so when she arrived she began her routine technique of warming up by running about in circles for a while and then skipping rope for a good amount of time to warm herself up and keep her heartrate up and then to also keep up with her high footwork speed. She then went through the normal motions of her various stances and techniques by going very slowly and ensuring absolute absolute precision and total knowledge of the muscles required until she finally started to speed up slowly over and over again until she was moving too fast for herself which allowed her to push herself to her limits and also allowed her to realize what she yet needed to work on.

She then went next door to the house of the grandmother she had baked with the other day and set about baking with her some more which was actually quite enjoyable for it was very relaxing to just chat with another woman and bake some cookies which they got to eat a few of as well and Ayatsuri loved sweets. When they finished the two of them went about to the local neighborhood to deliver a few packages of cookies to locals so that they could also enjoy the baking goods and Ayatsuri found this a very therapeutic experience overall and was glad the village allowed for this kind of peaceful interaction and such so she was quite happy when she finally left the woman’s house and promised to stop by again very soon and in fact looked forward to it even.

When done with this she took a short detour to one of the local ramen shops to make a delivery which was alright but she also was not all that happy with it for the man who owned the shop was rather obnoxious and a bit lecherous he was young so it was not totally awkward but at the same time she did not approve of his inappropriate comments to her and so she completed the delivery quickly and then came back to get paid before leaving quickly to go do other things. When she finished this she found a very well kept dog wandering about so she picked it up to go take it to the lost pet location but on the way found a crazy man dressed in very nice clothes who was amazingly pleased to see the dog and paid her a good deal to do so and so then she did not know quite what to do but she was happy to have gotten paid for something so simple.

1258|1200

Back to top Go down
Ayatsuri
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Ayatsuri

The Fencer [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fencer [P]   The Fencer [P] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 6:40 pm

Prima dona
First lady of
the stage

Spoiler:

After the woman and her silver hair had gone about doing most of the missions that were on her list for the day that was today she went on down once more to the small shop that served ramen and the one that employed here rather with a good deal of regularity and she just so happened to enjoy the work partly because it was not something difficult for her to do and she could do it quickly but also of course because the older man who owned the shop was very kind to her and always was happy to have her help out and so she went on over to see what he needed for the store which was the shop she did not technically work for but that she helped out with quite a bit.
137|300

Back to top Go down
Ayatsuri
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Ayatsuri

The Fencer [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fencer [P]   The Fencer [P] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 6:44 pm

Prima dona
First lady of
the stage

When she arrived at the store the old man was very pleased to see her as always and he said that he had an actually rather simple order for today which was a bit of a rarity because most of the people who ordered from the shop were rather wealthy and uppity and had very particular orders and were mad if they weren’t perfect but apparently this time such was not exactly the case and so she was pleased to not have to stress too much with the order so she took it and headed out across the village on a bicycle.
239|300

Back to top Go down
Ayatsuri
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Ayatsuri

The Fencer [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fencer [P]   The Fencer [P] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 7:21 pm

Prima dona
First lady of
the stage

0325|0300

She peddled her way on off to the location of the drop point and quickly and effectively delivered the whole of the food order much to the pleasure of the person who had ordered it though she gave the delivery a girl a rather nasty look and told her that she probably didn’t deserve a tip at all but begrudgingly gave her one which made Ayatsuri rather upset but hey some people were just rude and mean so it really made not much of a difference.  

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Fencer [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fencer [P]   The Fencer [P] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fencer [P]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi World War :: The Hidden Villages :: The Land of Lightning :: Kumogakure-
Jump to: