Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
The Fencer [P] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
The Fencer [P] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
The Fencer [P] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
The Fencer [P] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
The Fencer [P] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
The Fencer [P] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
The Fencer [P] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
The Fencer [P] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
The Fencer [P] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
The Fencer [P] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Fencer [P] - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Fencer [P] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Will
The Fencer [P] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Fencer [P] - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Fencer [P] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

The Fencer [P]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ayatsuri
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Ayatsuri

The Fencer [P] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fencer [P]   The Fencer [P] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 7:17 pm

Prima dona
First lady of
the stage

1525|1500

Spoiler:

Once again in the most classic of ways that was the way of how she most often behaved in any given morning that was the beginning of her each and every day for as long as she could possibly remember back into her most distant and recent past, the woman with the hair that was of the most silver and natural of colors though not due to age or anything of that nature woke early in the morning, even long before the sun rose in the sky about the village that she currently called home. Her morning ritual was almost entirely mapped out at this point and yet she of course went through it in the same way that she did with almost every other day for today she was going to do a few more things that she was doing. She had no intention of going about any sort of missions or anything of that nature because today she would be doing training and the like for that was what she had of course put her mind most powerfully to today. However, before she did any of that or any of those things she would have to go through her daily waking ritual which she went through so that she could begin her day properly.

So she rose early and before the sun was to rise though the sun was not set to rise in a very distant time or anything like that but the day would not yet start for probably another half an hour or so for one could never be super exact about these kinds of things as it tended to change from every day to every day. She rose and went to her own bathroom so that she could go about her daily morning shower which would be brief and quick for she had no interest in a long soak or anything of that nature for today and so so the shower would go quickly and would not take a very long time at all. Once she had finished bathing and toweling herself off she went out and returned to her room so that she could require some clothing for her body and then upon such a selection she placed it upon her body and was at that point fully dressed for the day to officially begin without her going about in some kind of indecent or otherwise offensive manner since she now had clothes upon her very own body.

Once she had completed this need to go about and shower her self and then go about and dress her very body only then did she go down the staircase to the main floor where the kitchen was located. There she began to fully partake in the meal that had been previously prepared for her and took of the food. The food was quite delicious but perhaps even more importantly it was very extremely healthy for her and she enjoyed eating it immensely and she allowed it to invigorate and rejuvenate her body so that she would be prepared for any upcoming trials of the day and the training that was to come. She also drank a good deal of water as she was always someone who was big on hydration and things of that nature and preferred to be healthy and such so she allowed herself to drink the water that she required to be strong and to do well in the upcoming training that she was about to perform as so she did not want to have to stop because her body was was far too fatigued to have been able to continue the intense training that she was about to begin doing only right after she finished up with her meal and the end of her daily routines.

When she had finally finished her breakfast and all of the rest of what she normally did in the morning for the beginning of the day so that she could go about her training she would remain in the house for just a bit longer than she may have otherwise originally planned. She went through a rather short and somewhat intense method of yoga for a kind of pre workout wake out routine after eating. The woman with her hair of the most natural silver coloration which was not due to age but rather birth went about her yoga routine slowly at first and focusing greatly on stretching out her body and warming her muscles. She entered a form of deep meditation as she did this and reflected upon all of the things that she would need to learn today and all of the things that she was about to do and to figure out and to learn. Today she would once more go through the process of pushing herself as strong and as far as she possibly could and so by doing this most wondrous thing she would go about to learn new and increasingly more powerful abilities so that she could protect those who were weak and who could not fight for themselves and so she could end the senseless combat of the nonsense that so many became so fully and completely obsessed with.

She began her normal routine by heading on down to the local dojo that she happened to attend pretty much every single day and so she went on to go to the dojo where she trained and which was in fact a fantastic dojo full of great people and amazing masters and people who are capable of teaching her all kinds of things like useful skills with her sword and her blade and what not so she went on to go to the dojo and do her normal routine of training herself in both body and mind. So when she had arrived there right at the very dojo which she was at not and trained at she went through her normal routine to warm up her self and her body and so in doing so in doing so she went about doing some running and jogging and what not so that she could warm her muscles and her body and then after she had done this she grabbed for herself a length of rope and began to skip rope for a while so that she could fully go about and warm herself up totally and raise her heart rate so that she could train properly. When she was finally finished with this she went about to go through her stances and motions in the way that she most often did and so in doing this of course she became skilled in doing these motions by going very slowly and then when she had done them she would speed up faster and faster and faster until she went about to go so fast that she was not fully in control of herself which allowed her to reach the absolute limit of her abilities and then when she did that she was also able to see her own weaknesses and this would allow her to improve even further.

When she had completed this routine she made her way down the street to the elderly woman’s house that she had been visiting recently for she enjoyed talking and keeping the woman company and of course they always baked things and she got to have some of them and this was always a nice and interest side perk for the thing. So she got there and the two started to bake and chat about the village and other things and such and so when she went on the two started to bake but today they were going to go and bake pies and when they had finished they each had a slice and then went around the neighborhood to go and deliver some of them to go and give the community something nice to eat and as a kind of show of good will.

She then moved along down the street and when she did she saw a dog that she believed that she recognized that she was sure was familiar because she had seen it only the other day and so she went and grabbed the thing by the leash it was trailing behind it because she was rather certain that this one man who lived near here who had lost the dog just the other day and so she went about over to where the man who had owned the dog lived and went to his house and delivered the dog to him and the man was once again pleased and then the girl ended up leaving to go do some other things. She was near one of the gates of the village and so she decided to volunteer for the carrying of a rather expensive jewel and heirloom which had come here and so she picked up the delivery package and took it on to the bank where the buyer was apparently going to appraise it but she didn’t really care about the appraisal since she could simply leave after that with her money.

Back to top Go down
Ayatsuri
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Ayatsuri

PostSubject: Re: The Fencer [P]   The Fencer [P] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 3:27 pm

Prima dona
First lady of
the stage

1594|1500

Spoiler:

The woman with the hair of the most silver of colors in the whole of the world perhaps and who was known though not very widely within the village by the name of Ayatsuri rose as she most often and most usually did buy doing so that is the rising very quickly and quite early in the morning to point that it was yet still dark outside for she had to get up early for she had many things to do in her day for today because on this day of days she was going to go about having yet another bout of missions which some of course were enjoyable to a certain extent at least in that they were not too terribly difficult and nor were they silly or totally worthless but on the other hand she did not always like doing so many of these missions and she felt that she may simply take a break for a while after this and focus perhaps on her training or maybe even relax around the village for a while since it seemed that she was really one of the only people in the whole place of the village who was every out and actually doing missions which perturbed her a bit because it seemed like her fellow citizens were rather lazy and so yes she may just decide to take that break after all.

And so in her quick and early rising she got up from her bed and moved herself out of it by throwing off the covers that had previously been draped across her body by her own arms and then moving her self so that she was standing down upon the ground of her house and there she stretched to loosen up her stiff muscles which had stiffened from sleep and when she was done with this she removed the sleeping clothes that she had worn and tossed them aside so that they flew across the room and landed them selves in a hamper of dirty clothes that would have to be washed once she had filled the hamper in its entirely. She then padded across the floor which was made of wood to move on to the bathroom which was attached to her own room so that she could shower herself and prepare for the day that was about to come and the missions which she was about to do on that day which was just about to begin but which had not of course because the sun had not even risen yet and would probably not for about another half of an hour.

She then entered her self into the her self into the shower and turned on the spray of water not allowing it to be scalding hot or too warm or anything of that nature but of course not wanting it to be freezing cold either as that would make the shower terribly and greatly uncomfortable and so she settling for a temperature that was warm and caused a bit of steam to rise but was also not going to burn her or turn her a bright red if she stayed in for too long for too long which of course would not happen since she almost never did that and so she had her warm but not too hot shower. When she had finished after only a few minutes for she was not a person to spend a great deal of time in the shower then she turned off the spray and opened the door to the shower where she then extended out her hand to reach out and grab one of the fluffy and very dry towels which were hanging up on a a dowel next to the shower and she got it and then proceeded to then towel herself off and in the process of doing this she allowed herself to become dry and made a specially effort to run the towel a couple of extra times through her long hair so that it would become dry as well and would not remain terribly damp for the whole of the day.

When she finished this showering and this drying of her self of her self she went on to go and put on some clothes for the day which she picked out in her normal attire and when she put that on she then decided to go down the stairs to the down stairs so that she could take herself on to the ground floor of the house and end up in or at least around the kitchen so that she could move to the table and help her self to some of the breakfast that was placed there upon the table in the kitchen and so then she went down to actually eat some of the food enjoying some eggs and a bit of toast and bacon and then drinking a good portion of water and of course having a glass of juice as well all of this so that she could be fully energized and replenished for the day and so that she could remain hydrated in her mission doing and even her training which was something she was always careful about. Then when she had finished with her breakfast and all of these things that she had in that morning and day she was prepared to go out and do her job.

She began by going off to locate a missing dog from one of the local wealthy people who had lost it and this man was in fact the very same man who seemed to keep losing his dog over and over again and so when she went to go find the dog she realized that she would that she would already know what the animal which was this strange man’s dog would look like and that that this should increase the ease with which she found this however she did all of this while walking her normal route over to the dojo which she trained at frequently because the dog had been said to have been already previously seen near there by someone and lo and behold there she found the very dog sitting in a nice yard which was very well kept and so Ayatsuri went to go grab the dog which was not that hard since it already knew her and was used to her and so after getting the dog and a leash she went to walk the animal back to its owner who was just as happy as ever to have the dog returned to him and so he thanked the woman with her silver hair profusely and then even went so far as to hug her before letting her go.

She then moved over to the nearest gate as there was apparently a package that she was supposed to pick up and so she went there to get the package and found a collection of guards talking to what looked to be some merchants who had a small box with them that they were trying to get into the village but which people would not permit to get put into the village so the woman with her hair of the most silver would have to go on and present them with her credentials and even with and even with the scroll which gave her the mission and so when she showed it to them they let her pick up the package which was another jewel and then take it to the bank where the buyer would appraise this one as well and he seemed to be buying an awfully large amount of jewels. No matter, she had other things to do today.

She then made her way to the dojo that she frequented and went through a light training regimen by exercising just a bit to get her self warmed up just a bit and then when she was warmed and limbered she proceeded to move through her forms that she did the blade now of course as she had been for a while including both her fencing forms and the Iai forms that she had learned and were a birthright of her samurai heritage and so when she finished up with this going of course increasingly faster until she could not control herself any longer then after this she went to go do a small warm down routine so that she could be on her way out to the next place.

She moved on to the neighborhood a ways over and then hung out with the elderly lady that she had known for a time now and they baked some cookies once more and the two chatted and laughed and enjoyed some of the baked goods and then when they had finished this they went on to go do the actual delivery of the goods which was always a nice and pleasant experience because the neighbors were always so pleased to receive these goods. She then rounded out her day with a rather quick and efficient ramen delivery from the shop that she enjoyed less that her normal one but it seemed this one always needed more help and so they had called on her once again and they did pay well and always made for extremely simple deliveries because the people who they delivered for seemed to not really live very far away and were actually just lazy. So she finished the delivery and was free for the rest of the day.

Back to top Go down
Ayatsuri
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Ayatsuri

PostSubject: Re: The Fencer [P]   The Fencer [P] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 2:14 am

Prima dona
First lady of
the stage

946|900

Spoiler:

The woman with hair of silver rose early once more today, like she did almost every single other day of her entire and yet rather young life. Today she was going to go off to do some training at the local dojo, a place that taught a great deal about the art commonly known as the art of swordplay and fighting with a bladed weapons of all sorts, though of course they most often fought using wooden weapons and the like because they did not want to have undue injury in the place of the fighting. And yet she would go, onward and upward to increase her skills in fighting, something that she was not personally a fan of but that she understood the need for. She realized that fighting was something that could not simply be avoided, at least not the way the world was now, and so she trained herself to fight that one day she may end all the fighting of the world and bring a reign of peace to the land.

She went about her daily routine as always, a certain discipline shining through her otherwise effervescent personality. She rose early of course and then went to draw a quick bath, cleaning herself and preparing for the day. As breakfast was prepared for her she did some stretching and warmed up as she always did, loosening her body in preparation for the day that was to come. She practiced both regular stretches and some calisthenics as well as some yoga and meditation, awakening her mind to the world around her as well as her inner world. Once she was prepared for the day and totally calm in her mind and body and spirit, she would go downstairs to the breakfast that had been made of her after getting herself dressed of course. There she would partake in the breakfast that had been made and presented, eating and drinking and the like so as to be ready and strong for the day of training.

Once more she would find herself training her skills by heading on down to the dojo once more as she usually did. Training occupied the majority of her day and night as she needed as much time as she could possibly have to hone her skills. By day she practiced kenjutsu and fencing at the local dojo at the behest of her father, a proud samurai by lineage, and while the art did not interest her greatly, she found out that she was in fact actually quite good at it and that she was able to excel in the arts of fencing in particular quiet effortlessly. However, the hoped to finish quickly that she might get back to her her true passion which was placed in her puppets, the things that she made and practiced with by night, deep into the dark when there was no one around to watch her play with those toys. But they were not toys to her, no, they were works of art, beautiful machines that she had built and spent such painstaking time with and she loved them as any architect loves his or her creations. She preferred no harm to come to them as she preferred no harm to really come to anyone if she could help it though this had changed in recent times and so she actually was not quite as opposed to inflicting harm upon people to the same extent she used to be.

Today would be a day that was unlike a day which would be considered more or less average for the woman with hair of most silver color in that she would not be attending the dojo on this day of today which she most often attended. No today she would not find herself in attendance because she had had some other things that she would need to attend to and so she would be doing those things instead of anything else such as dojo training. Now all of that having already been said this was not of course to say that she would allow herself to fall from grace in her training and her upkeep or in anything of that nature whatsoever because she could not simply allow for such a thing to occur to her or she would quite simply and stated in a small and concise way have lost a good part of what made her such a great and powerful swordsman or more rather as she preferred a swords woman. And so she would still need to do some of her exercises for the day.

When she finished up with her daily exercises and the like at the training for kendo down at the local dojo she went off to spend some time with the local older woman that she some times spent time with and in doing so the pair of these two women decided to bake some cookies with Ayatsuri helping out and once they had completed this they went on to of course have some of their own and then when they were done they went to go put some to the people from around the community by giving them some of these cookies and Aytasuri found once more that she actually quite enjoyed this small but simple kindness. She then completed that which was her day by going down to the local ramen shop that she sometimes went off to and then she went to go make a ramen delivery and in doing this she delivered ramen to a few people who gave her a nice tip and so she was done with her missions for the day.

Back to top Go down
Ayatsuri
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Ayatsuri

PostSubject: Re: The Fencer [P]   The Fencer [P] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2015 12:53 am

Prima dona
First lady of
the stage

974|900

Spoiler:

As she tended to do with every single day of her entire life though she was not in any way frozen or locked into this kind of decision but she simply tended to do this as a result of the things that she tended to do for it was the most efficient way for her to go about the whole of her life and so in regard to this she decided that she would go about waking early just a bit before the actuality of the sun had risen and in doing so she would go about rising early in the morning and to do this she would push herself out from the bed in which she was currently sleeping and this was of course a rather large bed and when she did this this kind of exiting she would then allow herself to exit the bed and plant her feet directly upon the very floor of the house in which she was and the window and the darkness of the outer world was actually just visible from out the window that was right next to her bed just a to her right now as she was walking to the shower that she was just about to go to.

As the woman with her hair of the most silver of all colors and her dark and deep and lilac looking colored eyes generally and most often did she would go on to take her shower in a rather quick and brisk manner for she did not want to waste a whole great amount or a lot of time while she was in the shower not because she did not enjoy the water and its warmth or even the steam and the drumming beat the droplets pounded out upon her body but rather of course she simply had had some other things that she needed to go about in the doing of today and so she would not be able to spend a great deal of time spent in the shower and so she would have to of course eventually go onward to go do the missions for today which were the other things that she would need to be doing today she did not really think that training of any ral sort would end up on her dossier for today and so she may only have time for the bunch of missions that she was going to go on and do and so she had to shower rather quickly so as not to waste a lot of time so that she could go and complete these missions and get paid so that she could eventually buy some cool new equipment for her beloved puppets and maybe even buy a lovely new sword though the one that she had was already extremely lovely.

So she moved onward to new things as she got out of the shower and grabbed one of the large and fluffy towels hanging up on one of the pegs next to the shower and wrapped it about her body as she dried herself quickly toweling off and making sure to run if a few times through her long and beautiful hair to ensure that it dried rather quickly. When she completed this she moved over to the mirror to braid her hair so as to ensure that it was kept out of her way during her missions and the like and so she was then done and finished with this portion of her daily and morning routine and decided it best to migrate down the stairs to the down stairs portion of the house where she would go about eating a healthy breakfast to keep her energized and full of protein and nutrients and then also she would drink a large amount of water to keep herself hydrated which was something that she did with great repetition throughout the day so that she was always well hydrated and she also had a small cup of coffee to help wake her up for the day before she finally went out of the house and into the world to go complete her missions that she had to complete for the day today.

She went just about on her way then to exit the house and to go about her normal training that she tended to do every single day of her life that she went about doing at the local dojo that she went to really just about every single day and so she went and when she got there she began to begin her normal warm up routine that she went through and in doing so she warmed herself up fully before she finally decided to start going through her blade work routines and in doing so she of course went first slowly and then very quickly through the forms which she knew and once she had done this which of course included both her prodigious fencing skills and of course the samurai iado forms that she knew as well. When she finished with this she went to go and spend some time along with the older woman that she frequently spent time with and once they had baked some pie they went around to go give out all of the pies to people around the village and then she regrettably had to go and so she went on over to the ramen shop which she had been working for lately even though she did not much like the man who owned it but no matter she went there and did it and she got the order and made sure to make the delivery quickly and on her bicycle and she even got a rather large tip even though the man she brought the ramen to was actually extremely rude to her.

Back to top Go down
Ayatsuri
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Ayatsuri

PostSubject: Re: The Fencer [P]   The Fencer [P] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2015 6:07 pm

Prima dona
First lady of
the stage

961|900

Spoiler:

The woman with her hair of the most silver of colors of hair did what she almost always did in the morning or rather technically what she the woman most always did in the point of day which was quite technically before the actuality of the morning since the sun had of course totally yet to have fully risen off beyond the window that was near her bed and so it was morning but it was not actually of course the time that the sun would have fully come up and so it was morning but not really in the sense that many people considered it. And so this woman and her hair that is of course of a most silver of color in nature rose up from bother her bed and of course from her having slept the night through and so she swung herself out of the bed and she of course removed the sheets and the blankets and the covers under which she had slept and once she had done that she moved her feet onto the floor so that she could find herself standing up quite near the window which was looking out over the village which was still dark as the sun had not yet come up though it would be coming up soon and for this reason she would have to go and get herself ready for the day so that she so that she could go about doing the things that she had to do for the day which would consist mostly of missions for this day of days and not a whole great amount of training.

She then moved herself away from her bed and the window of course the window which she was right next to the bed of course and so then she started to move over to the bath room which was attached right on to her bed room and so in doing that she would have to walk on over to the bath room however she would have to begin by removing her sleeping clothing which consisted of a small dress like thing that she had worn and so after doing so the simply tossed it aside into the small hamper that she used to store all of the clothing that she had worn on previous days and had subsequently gotten dirty by the wearing of it and so once she had done this she went on to go and to actually have a time of showering her self and her body and so she went on to go to the shower and turned on the spray beneath which she bathed herself though of course she did not spend a huge amount of time in doing things in the shower for she was brisk and quick and did not want to actually have to go do anything that took so long before she went on to actually grab a fluffy towel and dry her self and then when she had done that she moved into the bed room of hers that she was in once more and she grabbed out a selection of her normal clothes once again and once she had finished this she then decided that she had best go down the stairs to get to the down stairs area and there she ate of a great amount of the breakfast which was there only she did not eat a gluttonous amount but a healthy amount that would allow her to be strong and energized for the day and then she drank a good amount of water and she would keep doing this through out the day since she always liked to keep herself well hydrated.

Once she was done with this all and she was fully prepared for the day of today which was about to happen and which would be today of all days she would then go on to go and go on to go to the dojo that she happened to attend most every single day in which she was going to train and even on days in which she was going to go on a mission for because even if she was not properly training she found that she was given a stipend even for training at the dojo though she assumed that this was probably the result of her being in the whole of her samurai lineage and so in doing so she went on to go to the dojo that she attended so frequently and once she had she began to warm her self up and when she did she was fully warmed up and prepared for going through the motions and forms of her art which she went through and when she went through the forms she of course she of course went through the forms of both her iado form of her samurai blood line and she also of course went through her fencing forms for it was something that she was very familiar with but that she did not want to lose the use of or in some other kind of way to forget.

Once she had done all of these things she made her way down the street to go to the older woman’s house which she went to some times and they baked cookies and they had some which they enjoyed and they delivered them off to some of the local houses and once that was done she went on over to a kind of ramen bar that she worked at sometimes and once she had she made a quick delivery and was given a nice tip and then she went on to go home for she was actually done with missions for the day.

Back to top Go down
Ayatsuri
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Ayatsuri

PostSubject: Re: The Fencer [P]   The Fencer [P] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 4:02 pm

Prima dona
First lady of
the stage

1183 | 900

Spoiler:

The woman woke up early in the day though it could not quite be considered to have been the day in all reality for of course the sun had not even come up over the very far away and yonder horizon though it would still be day for it was a new day and had been since mid night of the night before which would have been the of course the night. She, the woman and her hair that was of course of the most silver of colors, woke up early in this day which many would probably still consider for it to be night because of course the sun had not yet come up over the distant horizon though the woman still rose anyway for she always or at least almost always did this waking up early in the day before the sun had risen as this of course was the process by which she allowed herself to go about preparing for the day early and quickly and efficiently and in doing so she prepared for the coming day which in this case was the day which would be today as in this day and she could get her self ready for it before the day had even technically began by the standards of most people and this allowed her to get her missions and training in rather early so that she could free up her after noons for really whatever it was that she wanted to do which usually involved her playing with some puppets.

After she rose she removed her self from the bed and swung her legs over so that they were eventually resting down upon the very ground which was the wooden floor of her room and then she stood herself up and peer out down about the yet sleeping village and took note of and took note of some of the things that were happening within the village which was not very much but still some people were doing some things and there were some people who had woken them selves up early so that they could set up things like their shops and other things of that nature and what not and so Ayatsuri with her silver hair would have to simply follow sweet and of course go on to remove the sleeping clothing in which she her self slept and cast them off to the hamper in which she stored the dirty clothing for the day until she of course went along to go and do laundry and in doing so cleaned them but for now she had to go off and shower and so she moved her self along to go to the bath room and have a shower for her self.

As was her normal way of doing things in the morning or to say as was of course her normal morning routine she went about to shower and bather her self and her body in a quick and efficient manner not because she did not wish to remain or because she did not enjoy the hot spray upon her body but rather of course because she preferred to get along with her day quickly and efficiently or maybe not preferred but at the absoultue very least she had things that she needed to accomplish for the day that was this day of today and could therefore not dally or dilly too long in a nice hot shower. So she finished her bath quickly and then grabbed one of the luxurious towels next to the shower hanging from a rod in the wall and toweled herself off before going on to fully dress her self in the adjacent room which was her bed room and then she went down the stairs to get down stairs and enjoyed a delicious and healthy breakfast for the day and drank a spot of juice and a good amount of water with which to hydrate her self and this was a process that she would repeat throughout the day of course to ensure that her body was properly hydrated at all times. Then after she had done all of these things for the day that was today she exited her house fully dressed and having donned one of her favorite puppets the Queen’s Double and over that she had Pawn as a jacket upon her as she almost always did now a days.

The first thing she did with her day was of course move on down to the great and wonderful dojo that she always attended and in doing so she went on to go to the dojo and began to train her self even more in the way of the sword which was of course her art and so she went through a basic warmup routine which consisted of warming her body up through jogging and skipping of the rope and stretching and once she had finished with this she decided to go through her blade forms as she usually did which was to say that she went through them slowly at first before going through them more and more quickly until she was moving at an almost untraceable blur and in doing so she fully tested her self and her limits and realized what she needed to improve upon most radically and what she was currently in the process of doing rather quite well. She then went through the rest of her day of speaking and hanging out with the elderly woman she enjoyed spending time with for perhaps the last time in a great while and then they baked some food and handed out the cookies to the neighbors and after that she took up a delivery and went on with finishing her day doing that by delivering things around to the ramen shop which she occasionally worked at.

She went over to the place and met with the man who owned the shop and he was happy to see her but as usual he seemed terribly stressed out for his business was always extremely busy and he had a lot on his plate and if any one were to ask the woman or her silver hair she would probably say that she thought he needed to hire more workers and yet no one asked her and so she got to make some money on the side by running these deliveries and so she did just this by getting the delivery and riding her bicycle down to the location she was to drop it off at and because the shop sold to such high end customers the kind who were not only rich but rather obnoxious about their wealth she was always yelled at even though she was the fasted delivery person that the restaurant employed and so the woman she delivered to yelled at her and her husband yelled at her too but still they tipped nicely because the feared being called cheap and so Ayatsuri simply went on her way to go finish preparing the preparations that she had to do.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fencer [P]   The Fencer [P] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fencer [P]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi World War :: The Hidden Villages :: The Land of Lightning :: Kumogakure-
Jump to: