Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Kid buys shit Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Kid buys shit Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Kid buys shit Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Kid buys shit Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Kid buys shit Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Kid buys shit Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Kid buys shit Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Kid buys shit Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Kid buys shit Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Kid buys shit I_vote_lcapKid buys shit I_voting_barKid buys shit I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Kid buys shit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dray
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Dray

Kid buys shit Empty
PostSubject: Kid buys shit   Kid buys shit Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 11:21 am

Name: Brush, Bottle and Ink.
Type: Basic items
Materials: Brush-wooden, Bottle-plastic, Ink-liquid
Visual description:
Ability:  The bottle is a simple item that contains a specially made ink. The bottle is six inches long and 2.7 inches wide while its cap is merely an inch long. It can only hold 0.7litres of liquid.
The brush while made of fine wood is the only type of brush that can easily fit into the bottle. It is three inches long and the bristles and just 0.3 inches long.
The liquid ink is specially made to be able to stay on any surface that it is written on.
Cost: 250ryo
Requirements: Only the brush can fit into the bottle and withdraw ink from it and only the specially made bristles of this brush can be used to write or paint with the ink, no other brush can do so. Only Dray can handle the brush to perfectly or write with the ink.
Name: Summoning tattoo
Type: Tattoo
Materials: -
Visual description:
Ability: The tattoo has the ability to seal and unseal items that possess physical substances which are mainly weapons for easy usage and this means that it cannot seal or unseal intangible things like raw chakra or souls. [Minor ability]
Cost: 1100
Requirements:

Name: Crystal suit
Type: Suit
Materials: Crystal and clothing
Visual description:
Ability: This suit is made from a finely crafted piece of crystal and clothing with the durability of a B rank crystal construct. It fits completely around Dray without leaving any openings. The suit’s main function is to mask both his presence, chakra and scent leaving it undetectable by any sensing technique A rank or less. The item’s only flaw is that it becomes partially visible when light is directly aimed at it as it would immediately reflect the light off itself and go back to being invisible. General lights like the sun and moon don’t work but if the sun or moon’s light was to be reflected off another medium and directed toward the suit then it would have an effect. Its chakra maintenance is equivalent to that of a B ranked jutsu.
Cost: 3000
Requirements: Can only be worn by Dray because the suit only recognizes his chakra.

Last edited by Dray on Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:22 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down

Kid buys shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kid buys shit   Kid buys shit Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 11:58 am

APPROVED!
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

Kid buys shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kid buys shit   Kid buys shit Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 2:55 pm

With your permission, I will bring up some points.

Quote :
Name: Restoration
Type: Tattoo
Materials: -
Visual description:
Ability: This tattoo is drawn directly on Dray’s left chest where the heart is. The tattoo works in sync with everything that makes up Dray’s human body. This means that if he were to lose control of himself or fall into the control of another against his will or find himself in a position whereby his movement is restricted in reality by unseen forces, then the tattoo seal would tap into his chakra core automatically and send a bolt of chakra all through his body system to jab him back to mobility. The tattoo seal requires 20 chakra to function automatically. [minor]
Cost: 1200

There are varying levels of relating to the Jutsus or whatever that you're supposedly breaking free of. With that said, it is only right, that you either make this a medium to major ability or set a rank limit on it.

Minor= Up to C-rank and should you want to push out a B-rank. Then its 40 Chakra points/cost.
Medium-Lets you push up to A-rank. However the cost reflects the Jutsu level you're trying to break free of.

Major= up to S-rank and the same method as above applies.

Quote :
Name: Eye lenses
Type: Lenses
Materials:
Visual description:
Ability: This pair of eye lenses are specially made to fit into Dray’s little eyes to protect him from dust, dirt, bright light and other eye hindrances but that’s only by the way. The real ability of the lens is to prevent him from getting caught up in illusions that require visual triggers regardless of what they triggers may be or how they come in play. So far they are visual triggers, the lens has the ability to prevent that.
Cost: 1200
Requirements: Can only fit in Dray’s eyes.

Here we have a C-rank Jutsu potentially negating S-rank Genjutsu done by eye contact. I don't see this flying without some serious restrictions. C-rank with minor ability should do no more than minor stuff. And even then, it should take Chakra. Same method or ideology as above. Choose your poison.

Crystal Suit: So like it requires no Chakra for you to maintain this undetectable and what have you state? Again, same method as above. Something so constant shouldn't go without cost. Edits please.
Back to top Go down
Dray
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Dray

Kid buys shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kid buys shit   Kid buys shit Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 3:52 pm

I bumped the restoration seal to medium ability and added that it requires chakra costs to function.

Removed eye lenses.

The crystal suit. Perhaps you didn't see that it requires the equivalent of a B rank jutsu maintenance cost.

All done
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

Kid buys shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kid buys shit   Kid buys shit Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 1:42 am

Ink Bottle: Fine

Summoning Tat: Fine

Restoration: This will cost the full price of the base of the jutsu, no reductions, and you may not deactivate it.

Suit: Does it confer any durability bonuses? Also the chakra drain will be given no discounts.
Back to top Go down
Dray
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Dray

Kid buys shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kid buys shit   Kid buys shit Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 1:51 am

Chakra costs for restoration is edited.
Suit's durability is added.
Points taken.
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

Kid buys shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kid buys shit   Kid buys shit Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 1:57 am

Suit: Up to A rank for B rank durability. Contact sensory skills will find you regardless of rank, as another point so that you are aware. Add in some reason as to why it can only be worn by Dray.
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

Kid buys shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kid buys shit   Kid buys shit Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:50 am

Ok. This should be good now I think. The seal pays the base plus the opponent's cost, just to be crystal clear.

Approved assuming that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kid buys shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kid buys shit   Kid buys shit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kid buys shit
Page 1 of 1