Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Bandits Everywhere (Private)  Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Bandits Everywhere (Private)  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Bandits Everywhere (Private)  Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Bandits Everywhere (Private)  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Bandits Everywhere (Private)  Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Bandits Everywhere (Private)  Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Bandits Everywhere (Private)  Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Bandits Everywhere (Private)  Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Bandits Everywhere (Private)  Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Bandits Everywhere (Private)  I_vote_lcapBandits Everywhere (Private)  I_voting_barBandits Everywhere (Private)  I_vote_rcap 
Will
Bandits Everywhere (Private)  I_vote_lcapBandits Everywhere (Private)  I_voting_barBandits Everywhere (Private)  I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Bandits Everywhere (Private)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryan

Ryan

Bandits Everywhere (Private)  Empty
PostSubject: Bandits Everywhere (Private)    Bandits Everywhere (Private)  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 9:14 pm

Spoiler:

There was once a brave warrior who rested only at night, when the dark was too tired to fight back as well. The human body needed sleep, but I didn't because I was much less and more than a body. I was simply a being within a body, a soul of sorts. But not of the positive demeanor as most would expect. No, I was something more of negative influence that rests on the heart of man. I am grief, I am sorry, I am anger. Each ill felt emotion. Sometimes I wonder if there is depth to me, if I too have emotions to feel, however such thoughts aren't regularly granted to me. I am envy, I am jealous and hatred. All of him, the one with control. Naturally, at times I wished it was me, but it could never be as I was just a feeling. Not much of a human. Not much of anything but part of him in reality. I'm just a nothing floating around in a something, or so I think sometimes. However I know I have the substance he lacks, the thing he is unaware of he casually walks about, his flesh preserving the world he sees around him, and I wonder what it would take for me to feel the same thing. Perhaps a vessel of my own was the only way. No clue how long that would take. "Are you even paying attention?" Oboro asked me silently in his, our, mind. I responded to him with what most people would refer to as a nod, though it was only more of a mental reassurance sent to him from my Chakra, as this is the only way that we have to communicate. I was a liar as I was completely off task, not caring in any way shape or form what he was doing as I was more than sure that he was capable of doing whatever it was he was doing without me. But since he insisted I peered through his eye sockets and watched as he acted against a few thugs who were attempting to hold up a bartender. It wasn't generally in our nature to act against antagonists as naturally we were sympathizers, however petty crime wasn't something that we were fans of. Serial killing was where it's at. Mass murders, genocide, anything epic. However trying to rob a few extra Ryo from a register was baby work that we could easily profit off of. Luckily, oboro had the advantage of sneaking up on the target as it seemed none of them had any sensory capabilities and all were unaware of what was going on around them. Easy work.

Oboro turned the corner ready for anything that might pop out at him as he entered the building through the front door. Surely enough, each of the three were preoccupied with something, anything that wasn't him. One was holding a woman by her hair, forcing his tongue down hers as he ran one hand up her thigh and into her dress. She didn't seem to enjoy it too much. Another, the one that looked like the brains, was stuffing a paper sack with the bills of Ryo. The one that seemed to be the boss was holding a knife to the throat of someone, talking to them rather calmly. Odd. However, the boss soon noticed Oboro as he turned, knife in hand and rushed the pseudo teenager. Funny, the man had a feeling this might happen. After making eye contact with the man, the run turned into a slow stagger before turning into the man simply dropping to his knees in fear. As powerful as this was, it would be a lie to say the mere power of my host allowed this to happen. No, it was fear genjutsu, something that each of the boys would face soon after their boss. Each lie on the floor twitching as I watch. All a bit comical, nothing I knew he couldn't handle on his own after all. He chuckled to himself as did I as we'd made a complete psychological wreck out of a bunch that was trying to make a quick dollar. Normally I'd say this was a job well done and return home, however there was more work to be completed amongst us.

It seemed as if once again a wolf pack was invading on the grounds of the village hidden in leaves. It was our job to go clean them out as they were beginning to attack lower level ninja attempting to train inside the forest. At the moment they weren't too much of an issue, however after a while we were likely to end up with some dead bodies on our hand. Not particularly something Oboro or I would bat an eye at, however the superiors might not have the same mind set. We nodded to the guard as we walked out the gates, smiling while doing so. Feet barren scraped against the rocky ground as Oboro took a sharp right turn, the same direction the den had been before. He had no clue if they were there, however it was a fine place for a wolf hideout so there was no reason why they wouldn't be. However after a bit of walking through the forest it became clear that there were absolutely no trace of wolves in this direction. Seemed they were clever enough not to hold base in the spot that they had previously been captured in. Then again, that last group was slain by Oboro so it left wonder as to how this new pack new of his actions. Or maybe it was all mere coincidence. Better yet, they likely smelled the blood from the bottom of the cliff that Oboro has dropped them from, not too far from here.

Tracking wasn't something Oboro was particularly happy about or good at, however it was something that had to be done in order to find these pesky canine bandits. The last sighting was just outside of the main gate, about thirty meters due west towards a large oak that had been there many hundred years. This was where Oboro found his bare feet carrying him as he searched for clues. No broken branches, no dead carcasses. However the scent of wet dog was what ultimately gave it away. Funny, or so I personally thought. It had rained the night before which is why the ground was so moist between his toes. The smell came from near the base of the tree. A small hole could be seen, seemingly just large enough for a person.... Or wolf to fit into. It seemed like an easy enough fix as Oboro simply hid in a bush and peaked his head out over the leaves. He would throw a rock at the hole to see if it caused any commotion. To our disappointed, there was none. So instead, he simply pulled a lighter from his pocket after gathering a large faggot of leaves, dry leaves, and stuffing the hole full of them. He soon lit them with the lighter setting the hole ablaze. Soft whimpers could be heard deep in the hole as the leaves shook, though no figures emerged from the bristle. Eventually the whined stopped and all was still. Oboro stomped out the remaining fire and our task was complete.
[1234]
Back to top Go down

Bandits Everywhere (Private)
Page 1 of 1