Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
The Bandits Camp( Mission) Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
The Bandits Camp( Mission) Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
The Bandits Camp( Mission) Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
The Bandits Camp( Mission) Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
The Bandits Camp( Mission) Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
The Bandits Camp( Mission) Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
The Bandits Camp( Mission) Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
The Bandits Camp( Mission) Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
The Bandits Camp( Mission) Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
The Bandits Camp( Mission) I_vote_lcapThe Bandits Camp( Mission) I_voting_barThe Bandits Camp( Mission) I_vote_rcap 
Will
The Bandits Camp( Mission) I_vote_lcapThe Bandits Camp( Mission) I_voting_barThe Bandits Camp( Mission) I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

The Bandits Camp( Mission)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Demonfist
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Demonfist

The Bandits Camp( Mission) Empty
PostSubject: The Bandits Camp( Mission)   The Bandits Camp( Mission) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 9:57 am

Spoiler:

It would seem as yago would be called out for yet another small mission. This time it would be to clear some bandits from the outskirts of the village. He had been hearing rumors that these bandits were robbing and killing merchants or anyone really who looked like they had any kind of valuable on them. This was something yago and the village could no longer turn a blind eye too. He had also been informed that a few of these bandits had been apart of a low ranking clan before the the creation of the villages. Yago could only feel shame and disgust to think that a clan no matter how low they once were could result In doing something so low brow. Since yago was a current leader of a clan and knee that even smaller clans need to ad here to. He knew this was wrong in many ways and he could no longer allow this to happen. Yago will make them atone for there mistake with there lives. Perhaps they will understand there wrong doing in the afterlife or perhaps they will be able to a tone while in the after life as well. 

It was another nice day in kumo. The sun sat high in the sky with little to no clouds in the sky. Yago would be seen leaving through the village gates with his normal traveling attire on which consisted of a black shirt with his clans kanji printed on the front of the shirt. With some his black jacket, black pants, and his black scandals. He of course wore his black demonic mask with the kanji "Demon" in the center of the mask forehead. He also sported his kimono with the kanji "Second Coming of the demon". 

It didn't take yago long to get to the bandits camp. It was merely a few minutes outside the village. Yago found it odd that it was so close to the village. But when he thought more about he really didn't care less. Yago looked around there camp it was a total of ten of them. Yago let out a small sigh as he realize this wouldn't be a challenge to him at all.

With no real effort he leaped down into the camp. He landed in the center of the camp. Something he wasn't really trying to do but it was a little to late to change it now as the bandit turned to look and see this figure standing in the center of there camp. Yago grinned evilly under his mask. " Which one of you would like to die first". Yago stated in a demonic tone. With his outfit and his voice to took the bandits for a loop. They were slightly in fear. Yago wasted no time bashing the closest bandit Skull in with little effort. Before moving to next bandit with a quick kick to the rib cage shattering them in an instant. As loud agonizing pain could be heard through out the camp. As yago quickly and effortlessly took out the bandits in a rapid pace. Still grinning evilly as he did. As he grimmed down the ten into now just one. 

He had just killed the last bandit by cracking his skull with his bare fist. As his gaze was now fixated on the remaining one. " How do you think I should kill you?" Yago asked as his tone was dark and cold with no emotion at all. The bandit looked on in horror as he looked at his fellow bandits lifeless bodies. It almost seem like he was frozen in fear as yago slowly started walking towards him. " Should I start off by breaking both your legs.. Then your arms?" Yago asked once again drawing closer to the bandit as he spoke. The bandit quickly pulled a knife out his back pocket and threw it at yago. Yago merely tilting his head to the side as it flee right by him. This making the bandit even more fearful. As he turned to run but was stopped in his tracks before he could even move a foot from his previous location. He slowly looked down to see why he could not move and noticed a hand coming out of his gut. "Wrong answer". Was the last thing he heard before his head came flying off his body. Yago slowly removed his hand from the mans body. He looked at the carnage he had done. The evil grin remained on his face " So this is all they had to offer me.. I wanted more of a fight and all I got was this" he thought to himself As he once again took a look around the camp. He started to wonder who he would send to clean up this mess because he knew it wouldnt be him. Perhaps he would send a member of the lower branch of the family to come clean up his mess. The dismember body of the bandits were laying every wear an arm here a leg there. Yago started to think maybe he had to much fun here. As he turned to return to the village.

WC=861/850
Back to top Go down

The Bandits Camp( Mission)
Page 1 of 1