Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Haruen Hyuga Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Haruen Hyuga Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Haruen Hyuga Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Haruen Hyuga Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Haruen Hyuga Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Haruen Hyuga Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Haruen Hyuga Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Haruen Hyuga Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Haruen Hyuga Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Haruen Hyuga I_vote_lcapHaruen Hyuga I_voting_barHaruen Hyuga I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Haruen Hyuga

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hauren

Hauren

Haruen Hyuga Empty
PostSubject: Haruen Hyuga   Haruen Hyuga Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 9:52 pm

Haruen Hyuga Tumblr_nomjdaQ1051so2t73o1_500

Haruen Hyuga 0OeODz3
Name: Haruen Hyuga
Nickname: Black Sheep
Haruen Hyuga GWSdYHs
Height: 5'11
Weight: 195 lbs
Appearance:
Haruen is a nineteen year old male that weighs in at 195 lbs and stands at a height of 5'11. For one of his age his bodily appearance appears to be that of a Eighteen old male in his peak which gives him a youthful appearance. Contributing to his young looks his hair color is red but in certain lights appears to be a magenta like color and is slicked back in the appearance of spikes or a very messy spectacle. Unlike most Hyuuga's, Haruen's eyes have a noticeable pupil and iris which when seen resembles a glowing hazel color, but when under the influence of his clan's doujutsu the eye color and pupil disappear as if they were never there. Moving on to the Hyuuga's clothing, when usually seen in the dojo or training grounds of the hyuuga compound he is or rather would be seen wearing the following clothing. Starting with his upper body he wears a robe fashioned to look like a jacket of sorts with a single missing sleeve (his right arm) and a hood. On the left sleeve is the Hyuuga's unique clan symbol which his wears proudly and the symbol itself sits in the dead center of his sleeve. The specific coloring of the top portion of his clothing is yellow with a single black sleeve. Underneath the jacket sits a yellow and black chest plate which covers the middle portion of his chest leaving a small portion of his chest exposed (for clarification it only shows the portion above the belt line. Finishing off his training or non-business attire, Haruen wears a simple yellow pair of training pants and black open sandals.

While Haruen keeps his training clothing simple, his official robes as a clan leader pale in comparison of his outing clothing. When in the midst of his fellow clansmen whether it is a clan meeting or simply meeting one on one with one of his family members, his attire is a little more traditional. His official robes are of an egg shell white or rather a pear white that stops just above the beginning of his pants. His robe itself is comprised of two different sets instead of being one full robe, the pants portion being of the same color. On the back of the robe however sits the Hyuuga clan symbol which can also be seen on the side of the right pant leg. Other noticeable features about his appearance lie underneath his clothing or sometimes visible depending on which set of clothing he is seen in. On his left arm is the brand for the first trigram, Heaven which symbolizes his position as the eldest of his own family and his status among his family members

Haruen Hyuga EW0JlD2
Village: Kumo
Character Rank: Sp.Jounin
Clan: Hyuga
Element: Wind, Lightning
Haruen Hyuga IVLimad
Personality:
As a young man, Haruen displays a similar personality like other men his age despite being a beacon to his clan. He is a brave and strong fighter, a genius, both on the battle field and off which shows in the diligence he portrays in his training. He seems to both be unrealistically transparent whilst also being incredibly varied. He is quite difficult to describe in just a few words as he tends to be a genius at one moment and in the next be one that lets his current emotion drive him do to something, he can be kind and cold, observant and oblivious, he is difficult to describe with merely one of these terms. His entire personality seems to most to be one constant flux, ever varying, constantly changing, it can only be said that he contains multitudes. He possesses several personality aspects which seem to be a relative constant and yet there are some times when they may be missing all together.

The easiest part of his personality to pin down is his tendency to be exceedingly and almost sometime unnecessarily brave. He does not back down from any situation in which he can protect someone or something especially those within his family and clan, such situations seeming to light a fire within him when they occur. And due to his stubborn nature, he cannot back down from them even if they grow out of hand, thus his bravery closely borders stupidity. It is times like these he turns to his brother or council to calm him down in these moments to prevent from causing an incident that will heavily effect his clan.

At times he is simply too prideful to back down, it would after all, be an insult to his name and pride if he were to do such a thing. One of the few things he absolutely cannot stand is an insult, be it to himself or to someone he cares for or his clan and often he will answer such an insult with a challenge to battle or some other ridiculous type of challenge, even if there is very little of a chance that he can win, which is highly likely to get him into a great deal of trouble or personal injury. He is not malicious with these acts though, he has good intentions, it is just that often these aspects of his personality conflict with his rationale.

Character History:
Haruen was born during the summer’s eve of Aug the 24th to the son of the leader of the Hyuuga Clan and his Mother of the Main Branch. Being the first born of the Main family, his birth was celebrated and praised by those of the Main and Branch families. During the beginnings of his childhood the young Haruen was taught by the main branches own tutor on the basics of the clan in terms of the clan’s taijutsu as well as his academic studies. At a young age, Haruen had grasped the idealism behind the eight trigrams and each of their meanings by studying their significance in the application of the Gentle Fist style. At the age of five Haruen began his difficult and rigorous training of the Gentle Fist style under the tutelage of his grandfather and the current leader of the clan.

The months passed as Haruen continued to train under his Grandfather from the time the sun kissed the sky to the time that the sun had left the sky, each mistake bringing a new result and teach teaching instilling a new principal in his mind. At the age of nine, merely four years after his beginnings of the Gentle Fist training he had mastered not only the Eight Trigrams 32 Palm, but also the Eight Trigrams 64 Palms. Impressed with how well he had been learning and demonstrating the key skills of the Gentle Fist, his grandfather furthered his training and took it to the next level. Within the time of a year the young Haruen had begun to gain the right to fight alongside the men and women of his clan as a force that would protect and watch over the clan under the visage of the Clan Leader whom he would do everything in his power to please. Starting in the ranks as a guard, Haruenn took his job with the utmost seriousness, spending day and night watching over the encampment and home of the Hyuuga Clan while also continuing his training with his Grandfather who had been impressed with his growth.

At the age of thirteen however, Haruen had lost his mentor and Grandfather due to not only old age but also an illness that the old man had been combating for quite some time. After the funeral of the great leader, his father was now placed in charge of the clan succeeding his father and continuing on the great name of the Hyuuga. At this time, Haruen had become further in the clan by becoming one of the few leaders in the field, taking on recon missions and the occasional skirmishes that had popped up when a rival clan had trekked to far into their territory. The time that Haruen had spent serving his clan had only furthered him for his future position, one which even his father had been planning for him. After two years of training not only in the field but also in the advanced arts of the Gentle Fist, Haruen had now became one of his father’s very own guards. During this time however, his mother gave birth to a new member of the clan and his younger brother.

Marked with not only a new life to protect but a brother, Haruen continued to train hard in hopes that his training would better benefit the clan. During the next five years, the heir to the Hyuuga had finally become a man while his father watched his growth during these times. It would be shortly after his turning of nineteen that the current clan that he had surpassed his father in becoming the head of the household, giving him more responsibility over his life and that of his younger brother.

Back to top Go down

Haruen Hyuga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haruen Hyuga   Haruen Hyuga Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 9:58 pm

I approve! I hope you find the site to your liking!
Back to top Go down

Haruen Hyuga
Page 1 of 1