Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
The Beast Within [Event Suna] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
The Beast Within [Event Suna] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
The Beast Within [Event Suna] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
The Beast Within [Event Suna] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
The Beast Within [Event Suna] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
The Beast Within [Event Suna] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
The Beast Within [Event Suna] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
The Beast Within [Event Suna] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
The Beast Within [Event Suna] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
The Beast Within [Event Suna] I_vote_lcapThe Beast Within [Event Suna] I_voting_barThe Beast Within [Event Suna] I_vote_rcap 
Will
The Beast Within [Event Suna] I_vote_lcapThe Beast Within [Event Suna] I_voting_barThe Beast Within [Event Suna] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

The Beast Within [Event Suna]

Go down 
+6
Early Man
Ume Uzumaki
Horus
Bastian
darny
Webmaster
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

The Beast Within [Event Suna] Empty
PostSubject: The Beast Within [Event Suna]   The Beast Within [Event Suna] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 1:16 pm

The tournament was on it's way, contestants battling against each other in order to see who is indeed fit for the roll of Kazekage in the village of Sunagakure no Sato. It was a contest unlike any other, held on this very day within each of the remaining Four Major Villages. A mere month ago Iwagakure no Sato has met it's end after 24 years of standing on it's own two feet, the Terumi and Kaguya clans having found the once great village were the two clans that led to it's destruction. They built a weapon that could break through any of the other Four Major Villages' defenses and wipe them out entirely, however the weapon they had built turned on them as it lured the remaining eight others just like it to their home. Though these eight were much stronger than the weapon they had built, they didn't have the restriction of a human body containing them inside. These eight weapons were the Monstrous Chakra Beings known as the Tailed Beasts and feared above all in this Shinobi World. They declared war that day on the shinobi race, no one would stand in their path. Blood was paid with blood, countless shinobi destroyed in the blink of an eye as they combined their forces to form an enormous Tailed Beast Ball, wiping the entire village off the face of the earth, leaving a gaping hole in the ground and in memory of those that were lost. With the rise of more Grand Tournaments being held on this day, the Bijuu would ravage through the lands once more, with Kurama clearly being in charge. The Kyubi remained within Iwagakure in order to protect the beasts' new home, but that didn't mean destruction wasn't well on it's way to each and every of the Four Major Villages. Judgment day had come for the Shinobi. Shukaku and Chomei were sent to Sunagakure, the second and third tails were sent to Kirigakure, Kokuo and Saiken sent to Konohagakure and Son Goku along with Gyuki sent to Kumogakure. Each with the expectation and intent of leaving nothing but a gaping hole behind them as they planned to wipe out each of these Shinobi Villages. The Minor villages were of no threat to the Bijuu, and could be dealt with at a later time, for now their eyes were locked with their targets. Shukaku and Chomei had entered the Land of Wind not long ago, charging towards their targets -the Grand Tournament and then Sunagakure itself-. Upon entering the 100 meter range of the tournament, the two stood beside each other. Their bodies giving off immense chakra, their figures slightly visible through the heatwaves of the desert, appearing as shadows to those who did not have something like a Byakugan within their possession. Chomei's head would raise to the skies as it hovered in the air beside Shukaku, still in their previous standstill positions. Chakra would start to gather in front of it's head as it's mouth opened, gathering black and white yin and yang chakra in the correct ratio of 8:2, charging up it's deadly and massive Bijuudama. Shukaku would release a massive roar, not as a warning to the Shinobi, no, rather a notification of their impending doom as they had no intention of listening to reason, their only intent was the intent to kill anything and eveything still alive, down to the last newborn baby. Shukaki would start to imitate the seven tails' actions as it's head moved towards the building Bijuudama and helped the Seven Tails build an even stronger Bijuudama, with the potential to wipe the entire arena from the face of the earth, leaving no one alive. Death stood by the tournament's doorstep, only one question remained. Could they put their differences aside to even attempt a survival from the Bijuus' onslaught?
[Shukaku:
Strength - 75
Speed - 50
Durability - 100
Handseal Speed - 75
Chakra: 1500
Chomei:
Strength - 50
Speed - 100
Durability - 75
Handseal Speed - 75
Chakra: 2000]
[This topic is only open to those that had previously entered the first Bijuu topic which got removed, aside from those who were banned. This combined Bijuudama contains the range of Chomei's Bijuudama range + half of Shukaku's range. Happy Hunting~ Mwaha]
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Within [Event Suna]   The Beast Within [Event Suna] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 4:00 pm

Kenao was entertaining himself, he watched the two jonins spar, of course, one of them is the very doctor ninja he met not long ago, Doctor Voltaire Hayashi, he had met with him days ago, in hope that he could become his sensei, but Kenao failed terribly in impressing the jonin, failed the test and angered the jonin. Of course, this little resentment led him to cheer for his opponent, the vagabond Horus. Suddenly, a shockwave shook the stadium, the debris flumped hard on the desert plain. The place became something else, What are those?, people would ask. Kenao heard that and activated his byakugan, with his 360 degrees vision, he saw a big chunk of concrete falling down on his vicinity, jumping out of range before he could get hurt. The heavens have unleashed their fury, they have sent this ugly-looking creatures to hunt us down, No!!! Kenao heard from the background, suddenly, Kenao heard different screams and wails from different directions, he would have to help them, but how?.
Good thing I can use the shadow clone technique, forming the clone handseal, 4 perfect copies of Kenao were created, activating their byakugans, he would notice two creatures, one with a tail, like a racoon dog and another with seven tails, a blue-armored rhinoceros beetle, with an actual tail and six green insect wings, all coming out of his abdomen, Which kind of beast has 7 tails, and looks this unique, and why is there a pot-bellied racoon dog that blends with the sand here?. From behind, Kenao would hear a gentle voice, Because they are bijuu, the most feared creatures in the shinobi world, the ones that took Iwagakure No Sato down a month ago during a Kage tournament like this, he turned back, Dad!!, it's you, [color=FF00DD]yeah it's me, you should help the civilians, [color=I'll face the bijuus, just like other jonins[/color]. Kenao nodded and ran with his clones to different places in the stadium, pushing the debris off people that were injured and rallying up the remained to receive medical attention in a camp near Suna, Kenao wanted to use his Five Seal Barrier on Suna, to prevent the strange beasts from destroying much in Sunagakure No Sato, but he dismissed the thought. I don't wanna die, so you should know that I won't look back, I can take you to safety, and I know you want to be safe, no one wants to confront this death, I know not one of you is willing to do it, and we all have our lives to live, if you want to keep living, follow me!!!. Kenao would shout, though not good with speeches, the impending danger was all that was necessary to produce a kind of soothsaying effect on the people, as they mustered all the energy in them to follow Kenao. All this was happening when the clones saw the two beasts preparing a collaborative attack, , they were creating swirls of chakra that was being compressed into one ball, well the clones didn't want to see the end of it, that was sure, anything as destructive and powerful as this would probably destroy their village if it can compress a large amount of chakra into one ball. The chakra was being gathered as the clones thought of a strategy, then boom!!, a bulb lit up in his head, he had learned two earth release jutsus that would fit really well into this scenario. The clones were no more with Kenao, Kenao was busy rallying the injured and healthy civilians to a safe place, while a clone, 2'o clock and 70m away from the one tailed- beast would decide to halt the technique, Rabbit → Boar → Rat → Horse → Tiger → Snake
. The clone performed 6 jutsus before a second was complete, slamming it's hand hard on the ground, the earth would split violently and suddenly, destroying the Shukaku's concentration, if it should succeed, gravity would violently kick the Shukaku downwards, keeping the lower and upper arm of the Shukaku stuck to it's symmetrical sides, which would prevent the Shukaku from moving it's hands. As this jutsu occurred, another occurred simultaneously, another by a clone that was beside the clone that performed the Earth Flow divide.

The other clone held the Snake handseal, till the other clone was done with the 6 hand seals, a boar shaped dome would be formed 5meters above the chomei and would descend thanks to gravity on the chomei, should it succeed, the dome would force the head of the chomei onto the very ball it was forming, making it explode on it's face. This would be sudden to the one tailed beast and seven tailed beast since a lot of shinobis had showed up to attack it, he probably wouldn't have his eyes fixed on Kenao but the very participants of the kage tournament. After the techniques were performed, the clone would feel a bad sensation within them, they could feel this excruciating pain within them, they would soon disintegrate into nothingness if no one helped them, and thank God some people did. Medical Shinobis had stormed the area, giving each of Kenao medical pills which restored them back to 100%, Kenao was the first to receive the pills though, since he met them coming when he was leading the people to safety.

[OOC: I'm in the middle of a long assignment, I only had 20minutes for this post, you can ask me for anything you don't understand when I'm in the cbox

Shadow Clone1-8
Shadow Clone2-8
Shaodw Clone3-40
Shadow Clone4-40
Kenao-20

Last edited by darny on Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bastian
Suna Chunin
Suna Chunin
Bastian

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Within [Event Suna]   The Beast Within [Event Suna] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 4:59 pm

The warm body next to him shifted slightly causing the young Hyuga to rouse from his slumber. His gaze traced the ceiling as he tried to wake himself up completely. To his left, resting her head peacefully on his chest, was the young woman that had stolen his attention. Her red hair seemed almost on fire every time Sabure looked at it, Reayn was her name.

Reayn had paid Sabure a visit in the middle of the night which ultimately left the Hyuga drained. So much so that he had hardly noticed it was day time. As he slowly got up, being careful not to rouse his guest, Sabure made his way to his bathroom. The moment he began to relieve himself it finally donned on him what today was. Turning to look at the circle clock hanging on the wall, swore loudly as he rushed out the bathroom. Losing his footing several times, his rushing woke up mother whom rushed out her own run to see her naked son scrambling away.

"What the hell, boy," she yelled half laughing. Sabure offered no explanation as he rushed into his room and shut his door. "I'm late for the tournament! Reayn, wake the hell up," he whispered loudly.

Reayn, who was already getting up after Sabure's rushed re-entrance into his room. As if the words took time to sink in, her brown eyes widened as her mind processed the situation at hand. Following his example, she frantically got up and gathered her belongings while Sabure rushed to find anything to wear. She stopped him for only a moment after she had gathered her things to kiss him, "Maybe next time you will actually be in the next tournament. I would love to see fight," she said with a wink and exited out the same window she came in through. With perfect timing due to Claudia, Sabure's mother, entering just after.

"No knock," Sabure said putting on a black shirt to match his black shorts, length parallel to the bottom portion of the knee, and grabbing his bow. "Tell your friend to try the front door next time," she said with a smirk before she handed Sabure his headband, "Let me know how it went when you get home, Sebastian." Sabure stopped to take the headband and naturally his mother kissed his forehead, as was her ritual of sorts before she ever parted ways with her only son. "Ofcourse, don't wait up on me," he replied before he dashed out his window and headed toward the fighting grounds.

Sabure dashed from rooftop to rooftop, wanting to avoid the bustling streets of Suna below. As he closed in on the gates he took notice to two large figures near where the first fights were suppose to take place. However there was a nagging feeling that something was off. No sooner had he thought this did he notice something approaching the village from the direction of the fight location. Sabure's timing would have him arriving just as the, now noticeable two, shinobi did. He knew one as the messenger though this was only as off recently. The other individual he was not familiar with, but knew him as a fellow shinobi of Suna.

Sabure made his way to the top of the village gate only to be almost knocked right off again. The ground shook violently though the roar in the air suggested this was no earthquake. With his focused chakra on his feet, Sabure was able to maintain his footing enough to remain atop the gate. It was then that he saw the two bijuu in all their terrifying glory.

"Unreal," he yelled as he imagined the sheer size of the beasts up close and personal. Before he could say a word, the messenger answered the spoke up first. "Those things are tailed beasts," he said gravely, "And they mean to put an end to Sunagakure. Most of the jounin are currently at the tournament so it falls to you genin and chuunin to assist with evacuation. Lord Kazekage should be arriving soon with civilians from the tournament. Get everyone to the rear of the village and prepare to start evacuating at a moments notice." The messenger locked eyes with Sabure before dashing off, Sabure assumed to gather the village shinobi to fend off these monsters.

Sabure's fist clenched and shook from fear, though he dared not to allow his fear to show. Besides, would his father fear these beasts? Sabure always assumed no. As his father's legacy, Sabure had no choice but to face the challenges these savage beasts brought and demonstrate the might he possessed to overcome them. The young Hyuuga looked around at the concerned faces and knew what his task needed to be. "We have to get the villagers to safety. All must know that we are currently under attack. Half of you remain to report the movements of those beasts. The rest should assist with the evacuation plans. The faster we see our part done, the better chance we have of securing Sunagakure's future," Sabure shouted, "Sunagakure will brook no threat against it. Whether it be man, beast, or the Sage of Six Paths himself; there are none in the world that can match us. If you are afraid then that is good. Let that fear remind you of what you will lose if these beasts have their way. These animals believe they can have their way with us. I say we educate them on why we are the most powerful village in these lands."

Though still noticeable afraid, the villagers appeared more determined and moved to assist with getting things prepared. Standing on top of the village gate, accompanied by a large number of other shinobi that had chosen to standby, Sabure watched as the two beasts assaulted the grounds of the Kage Tournament. To think that he himself had almost been there. "I pray they can hold their own while we prepare to evacuate." His arms folded as his long lower back length hair danced in the sandy breeze. He knew there was little he could do against such a foe, but death wasn't the only option for at least those still in the village.

"I'm gonna assist getting the word around the village, if those beasts decide to start heading this way then start getting everyone out," Sabure said having seen enough of the beasts. "Look at you take charge, Hyuuga," one of the gate guards shouted sarcastically. Sabure was familiar with the man and gave him a smirk, "I may suprise you even more by the end of all this." With that Sabure dashed off towards the area of the he lived, assisting with evacuation preparations as he went.

Wc: 1125
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Within [Event Suna]   The Beast Within [Event Suna] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 1:58 pm

[OOC: 14 Hours left before the NPC posts~ Be sure to get your posts up if you want to partake. Banned members are able to enter again.]
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Within [Event Suna]   The Beast Within [Event Suna] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 5:33 pm

The fight was just beginning to heat up, and Horus seemed to have the upper hand on his opponent. The mad doctor was just about to make a move when something knocked the man off his stride. That rumble that shook things up caused both Horus and Voltaire to take notice of the situation. The sensory skills of the vagabond went into full effect. And while he wasn't yet able to see the beasts clearly, he could very easily sense them. The two creatures possessed an enormous amount of Chakra. The Chakra possessed within some evil intentions, and Horus couldn't afford to sit back and wait meanwhile everything gets destroyed. The Jounin had worked out that these creatures were the tailed beasts. And although their appearance was a little skewed, Horus figured out who the two beasts are. It was none other than Shukaku, the one tailed Bijuu, and it wasn't so long ago that it was a resident of Sunagakure. The other must be the seven tails, since it was the only beasts that possessed wings. All this was textbook reading, and how valuable such information turned out to be. Horus had heard about what happened to Iwagakure, and if anything, the Shinobi world should have taken it as a warning.

Even more so, no one really responded to what happened to Iwagakure at all. No collaborative military effort at all to tackle the problem of the Bijuu. Maybe the other villages didn't see any reason to through the lives of their own Shinobi away. A tailed beast often cause a whole lot of destruction. And when one has to deal with all nine Bijuu at once, then man woman and child as a whole would suffer a lot. It was a sad reality, and deep down Horus was regretting the fact that no one sought to take action. A whole village was wiped out and no one seemed to bat an eyelid at all about it. Could it be that everyone was wishing for Iwagakure's demise? There was a momentary pause for Horus and Voltaire, as they both began to observe the happenings. The vagabond knew enough that he couldn't carry on the fight and ignore the Bijuu at all. However, the mad doctor wasn't exactly one hundred percent, when one considers the injury from the Vagabond's attack. Now planning ahead knowing exactly what the Bijuu was planning to do. Horus raised his left hand which held his bow, while his right hand did the same. The man fired off three arrows, one to the east, west and directly ahead of him. The arrows reached their maximum range of a hundred and twenty meters. The arrows were most likely five hundred meters apart in distance.

One arrow in particularly was fired towards the Bijuu and landed behind them. Immediately letting lose the arrows at the speed in which he would form hand seals. The Flying dragon bow vanished in a poof of smoke, meanwhile hand seals were strung together rapidly. Snake, Horse, Rat and Ram. The Vagabond knelt down and stabbed another arrow in the ground next to him. By now the other arrows had landed, all this happening before the collection of Chakra by the Bijuu had been completed. Horus then bit his thumb, while noticing that someone else was gone to engage the Bijuu. A brave young warrior, but perhaps too overzealous. Will his attacks even reach the tailed beast at all? Blood from his thumb was wiped against free palm, meanwhile five other hand seals were formed rapidly in that time. Horus soon looked over at the mad doctor noticing that there was a scramble to safety going on. In the mean time he could sense other Chakra signatures of a more friendly nature heading out of the village. Some people were heading to safety, while others were rushing to aide the Shinobi of Sunagakure in defending the village. "Fancy helping out with the evacuation? I think ya could use some medical attention after all. Sides, ya gonna slow me down if I have to cater for you too". Horus said in a light hearted way to Voltaire as the fellow Jounin soon left the area.

The vagabond didn't take his eyes off the two Bijuu all this time. The man had now stood up with the arrow in his hand, the same one that was stabbed in the ground next to him. He wanted to see what move the Bijuu was about to make before deciding on his next course of action. Horus was quite clearly concerned about the safety of the village. This is why the man decided to take certain precautions first. He will have to trust his fellow Shinobi to escort the people of Sunagakure to safety. His job was on the front line trying to prevent the loss of any lives unnecessarily. He couldn't shake the feeling that the Bijuu suddenly appearing wasn't coincidence at all though. If one thought about what happened to Iwa, then this wasn't a coincidence at all. It was a strategic attack on the realm of man and the Bijuu meant business.
Back to top Go down
Ume Uzumaki
Suna Jounin
Suna Jounin
Ume Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Within [Event Suna]   The Beast Within [Event Suna] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 5:51 pm

Why Bijuu?!?
Why now!?!
I doesn't matter. I will stop them.

"Wow, usually I wouldn't enjoy seeing such beasts. But Yoko wouldn't back down, as those two can be defeated. They can be sealed away into someone or something." Ume would say sitting also with the other Shinobi on the Village gate, watching the impending attack on the Arena. Ume's first thought was to help them but he couldn't, he didn't need to waste his energy on a failed effort. Besides others would do that. He was too far away to do anything so being right here was the best he could do, when they got closer. Only when they were in range could he seal them. But Ume also had to think about a few things. What or who was he going to seal those things into.

Ume would stand to his feet, the glares he got unpleasant ones. But it was understandable as Ume was completely naked, but he had reason. He was at the bathhouse near by, actually right by the village gates,  when he heard the roar. And he got to this spot as quickly as possible.

ooc: Next posts will be better~

made by sei

Back to top Go down
Early Man
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Early Man

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Within [Event Suna]   The Beast Within [Event Suna] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 10:14 pm

The Strongest On Earth

S
achio's bout in the Kage Tournament had been over quite early prior to all the chaos going on with Tailed Beast and such and had left him with more than enough time to return to the village, still prior to the beast's presence in Sunagakure being noted. He can't remember his opponents name at the time, but eh would be sure to give them a piece of his mind and them some for standing him up on a day where he felt so undeniably bloodthirsty. There was nothing like legalized murder that didn't get the Chunin's body heated up and excited. But sadly with his opponent failing to even show up for pre-bout check-in an hour before the battle, Sachio was deemed the winner by default. "Such a piece of shit." He said to himself as he drifted but a mere foot above the ground on a five meter diameter platform of Iron Sand. He didn't care to watch the rest of the Tournament, only when he was needed to participate would he care. With that dreaded Voltaire Hayashi in the other arena battling a Jounin unknown to Sachio, the Chunin would rather not see the one who committed treason potentially become a step closer to nabbing this title of Kazekage. While he was saying these things, he was only  60 meters away form the village, taking the path that lead straight to it from the arena. This path was roughly 100 meters in distance, so he only had 40m to travel to get to his arena, then a 70m amount of space to travel to get to the end of his arena. At the end of his arena, would be the other one that was joint to it harboring the fight between the Medical Ninja and the other Ninja. That arena was closest to the incoming threat to the village and was also 70m in diameter. That meant from Sachio's position to the edge of the arena closest to the Bijuu was 180m, so 240m for anyone moving out from the Sunagakure gates to get to the end of the arenas. Some may call this information redundant, but should something go wrong at the tournament and defense of Sunagakure be needed, at least those who throated peace would have a decent gap of distance to traverse giving time for Shinobi to respond.

Until such a thing would happen, Sachio would have made it safely to the gates of the village to land upon the highest layer of sandstone. About to recall his Iron Sand into his scroll, he heard the thunderous roar that came from the area of the arena. His head as well as the head of many others turned to face the direction this loud noise came from. It was a noise that was fresh to the ears of most, but a few veteran ninja on guard duty had immediately known what those eternally echoing reverberations in their body entailed. "Tailed Beast at a time like this?" Sachio looked over to this man, he was a wise and battle hardened looking piece of work. One eye gone, a wooden puppet arm, and some scarring on his face, he's undoubtedly seen the worst of the world and miraculously made it back alive. "Bijuu, like in the books?" Sachio's eyes were focused ahead on the arena, his body now facing this direction as well.  The man nodded and Sachio nodded in response. Catching something quite odd in his peripherals, he noticed it was the Shinobi from many weeks ago, Ume Uzumaki. What was strange was the fact he was naked. It didn't bother Sachio however and it shouldn't bother many others given the culture they lived with involved bathhouses where multiple people could be all comfy and naked next to each other in hot water at any hour of the day. Walking up to Ume while keeping his eyes off his business, Sachio stood behind him off his right shoulder. The mummy man, then spoke. "You wouldn't happen to be the one I was scheduled to battle today would you?" His voice was grim and had a muffled effect from behind his bandages, but the words still came out decipherable. Sachio wasn't concerned with the Tailed Beast, only Shinobi as he strived to be the greatest among man, not man and beast. Perhaps conquering the Tailed Beast would come later in his life when he felt he had already expressed his positioning as one of the strongest alive under the umbrella of mankind.

That said the village could be raised to nothing for all he cared, but battling the beast did seem quite enticing and perhaps it would earn him some notoriety if he were to fell them or perhaps seal them.
Word Count: 793

Back to top Go down
Vaati
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Within [Event Suna]   The Beast Within [Event Suna] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 12:16 am

"uragh" a sigh exited the mouth. What a boring day. Patrol duty in a city surounded by one of the harshest deserts in the world. Take 20 steps to the right, turn around, take another 20 steps and repeat. The small child was going out of his mind of bordom. He may have been highly inteligent and observant, but even he failed to see the purpose in these futile actions. Sure the village had threats, but who in their right mind would try to climb the wall of the village instead of just passing freely through the front gates? A shinobi with a halfway decent understanding of the transformation jutsu would easily make it past those guards. Staring into a desert during midday, watching the heat in the distance bend the light, one can't help but become memorized and fall into a daze. Usually, a hard knock in the head by a passing suna nin would temporarily snap them out of it... but, never for long, Vaati observed.

Then again that was only part of the reason of Vaati's restlessness. Another issue had been present on his mind. The kage Tournament. While he personally had no stake or claim, being only a lowly genin newly out of the academy, He did want to watch the fights. One fight in particular, the matches that contained his Sensei, Voltaire. This was not out of some obsure sense of loyalty or comradary, but for something much more valuable to a ninja. Information. Being able to gauge his master's strengths and weaknesses would serve him well. Perhaps it was for that reason he was assigned to the wall this day. Voltaire had become well aware of Vaati's powers of deduction and observation. Their 2 minute introduction, while short, had given both of them plenty of information about the other. Just imagine the amount he could gain while watching him in combat, the possibilities were limitless. But, wishing for a different future doesn't change your present. And his present, was borrrrringgg...  

"God, I hope something intresting happ....." His words were suddenly cut short as a tremor began striking through the village. And Again, and again..... Those weren't earthquakes.... there was a pattern to it, simular to a horse running. But to cause tremors like this the creatures would have to be...... Then he saw it, up on the horizon. Two large shadows, One hovering above the other. While Vaati was quite knowledgeable in a number of things, Bijuu just wasn't something that was taught in the academy. Vaati, however, had other sources of knowledge. He grew up far away from this village with his family in the haunted wasteland. A dangerous region of the desert that is as infamous as it is dangerous. It was from his clan's legends that he drew up the knowledge of these monsters. There were nine behemoths of godlike power that roamed the land. But like all power, it could be harnessed. It appeared 2 of those infamous legendary 9 were no longer a mere bedtime story, but all too real. Vaati suddenly found that he now had 2 priorities. First, Survival. Second, Opportunity. He could care less for the village, but for now he needed to care. Vaati was playing a long game to exact revenge and it was far from the time to lay his cards out on the table. For now he needed to hone his skills, and unleash his potential to it's maximum. These beasts, however, gave him an opportunity that one rarely gets to see. A potential to increase the limits of his maximum potential. All he needed was some luck..

By this time, Ninja began dashing to and fro, quite a few of them helping with the evacuation, others, mostly chuunin and jonin began heading to confront the Bijuu. Should Vaati choose to fulfill his role, he too would be helping evacuate, but he had other plans. He just needed.... and then he saw it... clear as day... he had won the lotto. "Wow, usually I wouldn't enjoy seeing such beasts. But Yoko wouldn't back down, as those two can be defeated. They can be sealed away into someone or something." Like an angel sent from above, those were exactly the words Vaati wanted to hear.  A naked ninja was sitting upon the gate nearby. She? he? it? Vaati couldn't tell, but niether did he care. That one had the information he seeked. Dashing over to the one, he quickly inquired. "What do you mean someone, can they be stopped that easily? " His insistence and concern was genuine, but not for the reasons one would think. Judging from the look upon her face prior to his questions, he was assuming one was not thinking of someone who could stop them, but some one that one could use to stop them.  His next question would be quite simple. "Can you stop them? I will sacrifice myself if it means the end of this" his eyes pleaded to the one, once again, his expression and words genuine.
Back to top Go down
Elendril

Elendril

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Within [Event Suna]   The Beast Within [Event Suna] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 3:33 am

Kimura set resting deep in his room. He had just managed to find himself a decent place to stay since he had decided to come back and join the village of Suna once again. As it had been almost three years since Kimura had left this village with his oldest brother to go on his long training journey after the death of his parents. Nats felt that the journey around the world was well needed as helped Kimura become a way better s he could now easily compete with the other Chuunin of suna probably even defeat a few of them. But all in all it felt good that he had finally got the chance to return to his home though being here still brought him painful memories of his parents. Which tended to lead him to have dreams of them still being alive thinking so until he woke to remember that they had been killed many years ago in protecting the village that they loved. And though the village held a small part of hatred in the heat of Kimura he was still going to love it and give it the respect it deserved.

Since if he parents loved the village enough to die defending it then he was sure that it really meant something to him, and anything that meant something to them meant something to him. Though Kimura had forgot just how much sand it was in the village of the sand thought that seemed kind of stupid on his part since It was the village of the sand hence the name told it all. But Kimura was sure it was going to take a minute for him to get back use to sand just hitting you in the face or always just being their. Cause no matter where he looked it was sand to the left and right of him. Calmly getting up and grabbing Arcanium his sword and probably his only possession in the room Kimura made his way to the door to catch the last of the tournament to decide the new Kage.

Though everything would change the moment the Bijuu attacked. Almost as soon as Kimura made it out of his door a loud roar would be heard. And this would not just be a simple roar, but one that cared the power of destruction behind it. Kimura was sure that every ninja in suna knew that this meant battle was upon them, and not one that would be easy. As it came from the beast of legends something that most ninja never lived to actually confirm, a Bijuu. Darting towards the Arena as fast as possible Kimura could instantly see that the village was in trouble as it was not only one but two of these deadly beast, one already preparing an attack to take out the arena that about half of the village was located at watching the tournament.

Without thought Kimura could only act on instinct instantly jumping to the top of the arena to not only get a better look but to better yet show all the people that the threat was real and that they needed to start the evacuation process as soon as possible. Though Kimura was sure that this was most likely not the best spot for him to be just be sitting especially as the other ninja helped other evacuate as well as started to man the battle stations as it seemed it was going to take every ninja available. Plus the most dangerous part about being in Kimura’s location was that it seemed strange bug Bijuu seemed to be getting ready send an attack right at the arena. One that would most likely bring it to nothing more the ruins. So Kimura figured that it be best if he go ahead and brace himself to move and fast at that so he could avoid being one of the many who died moments after seeing bijuu.

[OOC: I think it might be best to split the bijuu up and then rp it out in 2 topics. Also i most likely wont be able to post again till sunday
Back to top Go down
SilverNitrate
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
SilverNitrate

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Within [Event Suna]   The Beast Within [Event Suna] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 2:56 pm

Having been back in wind country for not too long, Satsujin was up to his regular activities. He had found himself raiding a house murdering all the occupants in the home. The family that lived at the house was a man and his two kids. The father body was torn in two by Satsu blade with his intestines used as chains to dangle the man separated body from the ceiling. The kid's tongues was cut out so they couldnt scream and their bodies was cut to pieces starting with the toes moving upwards along the body. As the kids bodies was spread out along the floor he treated them like puzzle pieces and began to mix and match the kids bodies. As he played with the appendages he began to feel a rumbling in the ground. Coming out from the house covered in blood Satsujin would notice the two giant figures headed towards the grand tournament arena. Satsujin found himself about 150 meters from the giant figures. Delighted by the threat he could feel Satsujin would unsheathe his sword wiping the fresh blood off of it. He would began to walk slowly towards the beasts as he watched them began to preform a attack on the stadium. "Now this is going to be fun".
Back to top Go down
Oedon

Oedon

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Within [Event Suna]   The Beast Within [Event Suna] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2015 8:38 pm

OOC:

The coalescence of dreadful energy was interrupted, at least briefly, by the buzzing flies that populated the anthill of the village. Sunagakure, a self-proclaimed proud seat of ninja, was little more than a dune in the eyes of the great beasts which had come upon it and like a dune it would shift away in the ground and ruined remains of its former self. The massive constructs of chakra and anger, in there mere arrival, heralded the doom of the village, designating it as the next casualty of the beasts’ rampage. What they had inflicted upon Iwagakure they would inflict time and again. The desert would take back the sandstone walls of this village and leave nothing in its wake.

Shukaku, the great beast of sand, snapped his head away from the gathering ball of doom a mere moment after joining his ally. So like insects, the filth which called themselves shinobi swarmed out en mass when they felt their hive come under threat. Even now they scurried about, a great gathering of tiny pinpricks of humanity sitting about in a ditch as a pair of their kind ran about, throwing insults and tiny weaponry in equal measure. The swirling death would find them soon enough. For now, the lumbering beast looked on towards them, noticing their quick resistance: a tiny projectile, a floating human, those gathering on the ramparts of their home, a man running toward the beasts from their right, or the East, and a replicating fool. The coming moments would be simple.

A great rush of sand shot from the ground, the incoming arrow striking upon it as the sand grabbed the thing, halting its flight a mere sixty feet from its origin. The ball released then, a solidified and swirly horror. Sand moved once more, the whole of arena and the surrounding area becoming like quicksand, shifting and swirling inward, unsettling the feet of those in and around the arena. The archer, the clones and their progenitor, even the audience felt the pull, the hungry maw of the desert. Without aid, the endlessly shifting sands would swallow them all up without a trace, mercilessly suffocating and crushing them beneath its great weight. The poor civilians, though, had much more to worry about.

The ball, a speeding mass of energized hate, rushed them, its path set to annihilate the whole of the gathering. Their placement, perhaps once convenient, now threatened only to seal their doom. Even those most alert, most swift, would find difficulty escaping the ditch from which they had merrily observed the fighting. Now, with the very sand beneath them turning in favor of the bijuu, the lot of them would find only a single, sinking moment of panic, their bodies trapped by the ditch and the sand, their eyes drawn insatiably to the coming doom that was seven tails’ bomb. A grand explosion ensued, spreading seventy-five meters of vaporizing rage out from its point of impact at the center of the crowd. The deaths, horrible and many, were blessedly fast, the bodies of those viewing simply disintegrating in an instant. The great beetle’s work done, he could not attend to other matters as the insects, slated for death, scrambled uselessly.

The boy and his clones attempted some half-baked scheme to disrupt the pair, though this served only to draw the sand beast’s attention further. A quake issued from one of his many pairs of hands, tearing at the ground and opening a deep chasm, though the sand bowed only to one. The Shukaku ruled this land and, with but a thought, the grains of the desert would float upwards to commune with his many tailed brother as it charged its attack, the torn earth spreading harmlessly beneath him. He laughed, a deep and sonorous sound, as another copy of the child formed another seal, conjuring up a lid of earth in his attempt to stop the coming attack. The laugh subsided, but the smile remained as the great beast raised an arm, allowing the sand of which he was comprised to extend upward, his great strength halting the falling lid a foot into its descent. With a flick of his wrist, the thing went sailing toward the archer, easily matching the arrows he shot in its speed, the frisby-like disk of earth poised to remove the man’s head.

Unfortunately, the child and his clones should find their heroic actions both lacking and dangerous. As he attempted to stop the seven tails’ assault, he placed himself directly in the way of it. He could not prevent the launching orb of destruction any more than he could prevent his imminent death at the bombs’ hand. The lad and his army of clones would find themselves well within the blast radius of the assault, a mere twenty meters from the crowd and likewise trapped by the mutinous sands of his home. Like the crowd, he could watch his death approach, he could feel his flesh reduce to atoms, he could cry and wail and mourn his fate, but he could not stop sphere of death and hatred.

Satisfied with the opening volley, the great winged beast soared up and overhead, flying three hundred meters up and moving rapidly upon the village, his great body shrinking up into the pale blue sky. He departed the moment the disk of earth flew away and towards the skittering humans, free from the crossfire and caring not to watch the explosion it had wrought. The great thing had seen its power in action enough times to know already the impending doom of its technique. Meanwhile, the sand upon which its fellow floated returned to the ground, sinking back into desert from which it came and bringing with it the huge raccoon which it supported, the things mass seamlessly dipping beneath the endlessly shifting sands. Suffused in its own element, the beast’s travel to the village proper should go wholly uninterrupted. As the shinobi filth dealt with their dead, the party would move along to the village.
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Within [Event Suna]   The Beast Within [Event Suna] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 12:26 pm

Kenao's clones saw that their strategy didn't work, by the time they performed the technique, the Real Kenao was in the tournament's venue, his clones 70m away from him( bijuus were 100m away from the stadium, scroll up to check the NPC's initial post, this means that clones are 30m away from the bijuus, and before I forget, specified the distance between the real Me and the clones in my initial post), they would notice the 7 tails ball getting a more definite shape by each passing moment, the clones would immediately feel fear grip every part of their body, instantly, another idea came to their mind breaking off the restraint of the ugly beast called fear, it appears that the 7 tails was going to launch the ball, should the 7 tails launch the ball into the venue, then the real Kenao would be dead, if it launched it towards them, well that wouldn't be too bad, they're clones and wouldn't last anyways. The clones would instantly make 3 handseals, then a poof of smoke would appear, a girly figure dwarfing the Shukaku with 20m would appear, a naked figure. Of course, the kid should be beaten for the thinking of his clones, though not the real Kenao, they reasoned the way he did, and performing such an awkward transformation in a serious and delicate issue was undisputed foolishness, well that should be an understatement in comparison what he just did in a cause-célèbre of such calibre , Kenao liked girls, but sometimes got awkward around them, his irrational thinking would drive him to create a nude and tall figure, the figure of a woman to be precise.

If you reason this out much, you'll find so much stupidness and blatant idiocy in his act, but it could also yield possible results, a gargantuan nude figure would attract the eyes of many shinobis, both male and female, the tailed beasts would be among, regardless of their sexuality.
The large nude girls would instantly jump towards the bijuu dama after the poof of smoke was created, not waiting for the poof to subside, any observer would only see a nude and big figure jump towards a ball created of Swirling black and white chakra. The girls' large and ample size would give them a slight advantage, there was no way a large ball of such wouldn't hit the girls should it have been fired, their thinking was simple and rather dumb. They would jump and stand on the bijuu dama, expecting it to blow which it wouldn't, well if it did, that could lead to the extinction of the clones and the bijuus, only thing was that the clones wouldn't appear again and the bijuus would eventually reform in another location. Should their attempt to climb the large ball succeed, should the bijuu dama fail to explode, they would transform into their normal selves again would emerge from the poof of smoke that would ensue after, obscurring the vision of the beast for a while, the only thing it would see is the the two clones jumping at it's mouth, should their jump be successful, they would release 6 explosives into the buccal cavity of the beast, though they didn't expect much from those tags.
The tags would explode and the clones would also disappear due to the blast of the tags. All this was done to stop it from attacking the real Kenao, they thought that the mouth is an essential body part for the beast's destructive ball, destroying it would make the ball unable to happen again. However, 6 tags wouldn't do much damage against the bijuu, even if it did, it could just be a scratch.
The real Kenao however was trying to rally the civilians to safety, the shockwave of the bijuu had left a pillar with crevices, the Pillar would break apart and rain down towards a nursing mother and her child, Kenao noticed this with his byakugan and would dive towards the mother, pushing her out of harms way while he took the hit, his bones were shattered as a result, his skull was seriously bruised and blood exuded from all parts of his body, the nursing mother stood there, her eyelids seperated further to make her iris stand right in the middle of her earball, she was surprised and also afraid at the same time. The intertwining of this emotions gripped her really hard, that she just couldn't move, it was like an unknown force held her body, all she could see was a boy wearing a weak and weary smile who was left without life, his whole body was covered with blood and his forehead all the way down his nasal bridge had been covered with rock
Kenao's byakugan would be sealed thanks to the seal on his forehead, even if that failed to do the job, his two eyes had been crushed when the devris descended harshly on him. This woukd make the other clones disappear, the hyuuga would have had a better chance, only if he had known more about the beasts, only if he had read more about them, then maybe he would have created a strategy to combat the ruthless beasts. But since it didn't, he died, there was no changing that, the book of Kenao Koroshi was closed. THE YOUNG HYUUGA IS DEAD!!!!!!!!!!. MMHHUUWUAHAHAHAHAH

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Within [Event Suna]   The Beast Within [Event Suna] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 6:00 pm

There were more and more arrivals on the scene now, and Horus felt quite proud for a moment having noticed all this. The Bijuu was gearing up for an attack and Horus in the mean time was trying to prepare a  counter measure to all this. But battling the Bijuu in this situation could proved to be troublesome and ill-advised. His best bet was to get most of the people away from the Bijuu, the spectators especially. Horus had sent three arrows flying in opposite directions. Two of which reached their designated destination, meanwhile the other was stopped in its tracks. The vagabond narrowed his eyes while gazing at the beast. The great mass of Chakra being amassed was a worry, but then he also remembered something that was absolutely key to all this. In a place like the desert, the Shukaku was most dangerous, since it was a creature that is able to manipulate sand at will. This posed a problem for Horus, since battling the Shukaku and having to keep an eye on the beetle Bijuu could prove difficult. He needed to get everyone away from the creatures and then regroup. It might even prove wise to try and split them up. Having both attack at the same time could prove to be disastrous for anyone involved.  

Horus suddenly felt the movements in the ground, while struggling to keep his footing. The man also bored witnessed to the mass murder of the audience. No, that was incorrect, what he witnessed was the release of the Bijuu dama. He could only assume that it wouldn't be good news for those poor spectators. Horus gritted his teeth in anger, while being pulled in by the sand, but he wouldn't allow himself to perish. The Jounin vanished without a trace, he soon re-appeared in the village at what looked to be a training area of sorts. A place where he had been training and had arrows placed in the village also. (Link can be provided to topic if required). The Shinobi soon moved atop a few buildings, while rushing towards the gates where the battle was taking place. He could hear the echo from the massive explosion ringing through the village. He also noticed the seven tails soaring towards the skies meanwhile heading towards the village. It was troublesome trying to view what was happening. The man had to stand atop one of the highest buildings in the village. He still had his arrow from previously in his hand, while looking on in anger. "All those lives lost. Voltaire....did you manage to escape in time? Tch, cant allow myself to fall into despair. I have to devise a way to deal with those two. I will need the Wukong's help". Horus thought while reaching a hundred and fifty meters away from the gates. He could sense the Shukaku heading towards the gates also.

In time the Shinobi noticed that there were also other Shinobi like himself rushing towards the gates. The old geezer was also present in full battle gear too. Horus had no idea he was still in active service, and so descended from his position and landed before the man and the other Shinobi. "Halt. Don't rush in without first knowing the situation. At present we are under attack by two Bijuu, the Shukuku and the seven tailed Bijuu. It was like what happened in Iwagakure during their tournament. I'm not sure if the Bijuu are acting off their own accord. Or maybe there is someone controlling these creatures. In any case, it would be most prudent to set up some sort of containment. The Shukaku's sand manipulation makes it difficult to battle in this kind of terrain. As such we will need the aid of Shinobi will similar abilities. As for the seven tails, I will head on and deal with it myself. I am entrusting the Shukaku to you old timer. This is where we part ways for the moment. Lets roll!. Horus seemed determined, and the shock on the faces of the other Shinobi seemed to be wiped after his display. The old timer looked on proud as Horus scaled the building tops moving in the direction of the seven tails. He will have to entrust the Shukaku to the other Shinobi. Horus knew exactly why it would be best if he dealt with the seven tails himself.

The one tailed Bijuu was more problematic for him. Since it would be more difficult to create any sort of opening against the Shukaku. It has the advantage over the combatants for the moment.

((OCC: Makoto. Darny already stated that his eyes were sealed and destroyed. And its also very random of you just jumping in like that to steal the Byakugan. Smh)).
Back to top Go down
Ume Uzumaki
Suna Jounin
Suna Jounin
Ume Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Within [Event Suna]   The Beast Within [Event Suna] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 7:46 pm

Why Bijuu?!?
Why now!?!

"I wasn't scheduled to fight anyone." Ume would say, this quick response be short due to Ume thinking about who was it that was speaking to him. It didn't take long for Ume to remember who this person was that asked him this, even though it didn't matter much. The person was the other guy assigned with Ume to capture Voltaire and that Genin not that long ago; though the outcome was them completing the mission what happened to those two captured wasn't what Ume wanted. He knew he couldn't dwell on the past though as they were under attack, and he had to do something. Another person would speak but what they would say was completely foolish and showed they didn't need to be on this battlefield.

"All I can do is Seal, as that is what my Clan and me are built around. And I have already reached a decision on how to seal them and where I will seal them. But we shouldn't worry about that. We need to focus on not letting them cause damage to the village like they just did the arena, as most of the civilian should have been evacuated or almost evacuated from them village and into the underground settlers. As what would it even be like if they returned to no home? " Ume would adjust his glasses, and continue to talk at the same time. "Also, I think this spot will be a target, since we kinda foolish gathered here. Too many of us are on the gates, and not enough are within the village. I could be wrong though as this is just assumption due to the beasts targeting area were a large majority of people are.

So yea... be ready. I have a way to save myself if such a thing happens and maybe I will be able to do the same for others, but I am not sure. I will try though. But if anyone could do that, it would be appreciated. Ah, also don't take what I say as me being over confident or even trying to boost morale in a weird way, we are faced with rampaging monsters.

So be ready~ "
Ume would say. Honestly just talking to talk at this point in time, as that is all he could do. What he had prepared was already ready to be put into action. So passing the time talking nonsense would be something he could do. Also, his talking all took place as the Bijuu bomb had or hadn't made contact with the arena. And only lasted a few more seconds after the blast would or wouldn't subside. He also talked a bit fast and only few would probably be able to understand everything he would spit out. Currently Ume wasn't where the majority of shinobi were also on the village gates, having picked this spot for a reason.

made by sei

Back to top Go down
Early Man
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Early Man

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Within [Event Suna]   The Beast Within [Event Suna] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 3:51 am

Lone Shinobi and the Beetle

A
fter the Uzumaki siad he wasn't the one that Sachio was scheduled to fight earlier, he found himself no longer needing to be in his presence. "Oh . . . ohkaay. He sounded rather absent minded as he spoke, this being right after Ume Uzumaki responded to his question and before he continued to chatter on. Sachio still hadn't allocated much attention to the Bijuu situation aside from the occasionally glance over there, but not much could be discerned from his distance. Recalling his Iron Sand platform that was suspended elsewhere to in front of him and low to the ground, Sachio hopped aboard safely and would move at a safe speed that didn't require him to feed chakra to his feet to stay aboard. The speed wasn't fast nor slow, just a moderate pace, being a shinobi and with the jutsu being his own and under his control, he had balance and the edge over the technique, so it was only natural he could move at a moderate pace if he didn't make twist and turns. Where he would move to was the guard tower on the village walls, this area was around the curve of the walls, so he was away from the front where majority of the shinobi were gathered.

Coming to a modest stop and not a rough one that would send him off his platform since he had no chakra on his soles, Sachio found himself safely arriving at his destination. He was about five meters up off the surface of the highest platform of the village gates at the watchtower. A few were in there, but not more than five. Sachio would be in and out in no time. Cautiously hopping off his platform through an opening in the building, he ducked his head, so his body would be allowed to make it through. Landing as a shinobi or lithe cat would, the other shinobi turned to face him. "Binoculars?" With that they handed him a pair and he was out, occupying a grand total of five seconds of time. He had exited the same way he came in and landed on his Iron Sand Platform, before strafing off to the side of the watch tower and looking through them. -5m to the side of the watchtower still above the village gates-.

Spotting the beetle fly high wasn't much of a challenging task and at that moment he'd begin to mirror such movement.
Shortly after this time the Bijuu Dama would have unraveled its fury upon those at the arena site. Sachio would observe such a thing through the binoculars and nod sagely. Whether the ball of power detonated and killed everyone, killed no one, didn't detonated, whatever, Sachio would act all the same. He would ignore the thought of how many had just died or if he knew any of them. He'd analyze the enemy or what of them he could see through the veil of the debris.  Seeing the other -Shukaku- was a bit difficult for him thanks to the debris. After it settled all Sachio knew was that the thing had vanished. Scanning the horizon quickly he noted he couldn't see it, so either it had cloaked itself with the legendary sand it wielded and was consisted of, or perhaps it sank underground. Regardless Sachio wouldn't want to worry about it. Shukaku was the tailed beast he knew most about, for he had designed most of his Jiton attacks after the beast's own style of fighting with its mighty sand. This being learned through reading about his Kekkei Genkai and coming across information regarding the One-Tails. With this information, he assumed Shukaku would be able to easily counter his own abilities if they were predicted and thus, he wouldn't combat Shukaku first, but rather the one he knew the least about.

Still ascending, Sachio removed the binoculars, tossed them away onto the village gates hard surface, and let loose a sigh. Releasing his last seal on his Scroll of the Desert he began to concoct a game plan to combat the Seven-Tails since he was planning to meet it in the sky. Luckily not a cloud was present for the Bijuu to hide behind or in and the sun was at Sachio's back. This would indeed be an advantage or at least an avoided disadvantage. The pace at which he moved would allow for him to arrive at his location prior to the flying Tailed Beast arriving at the Village Gates. Not only did the beast have the 340 meters to travel horizontally to reach the village, but it had chosen to travel 300m high as well. Sachio would only be traveling 350m up and 50m back into the village behind the walls. He was alone when it came to other shinobi, but not entirely alone for he still had his mighty Jiton and the sun at his back should the Bijuu want to look directly at him. Having released the other seal, every single grain he had was suspended around him in his immediate vicinity, but never once did a single grain move in front of his eyes or somewhere to diminish his field of vision, peripherals included. The altitude was high yes, but Sachio didn't find breathing an issue at all given his current altitude. People had traversed mountains without special gear to assist in breathing that were higher than this before. Even beyond that, Sachio being a landscaping artist had been much higher than this before, so his lungs weren't foreign to the minuscule change in atmosphere if any.

As he was moving or rather his platform with him on it was moving, he was busy thinking. Chakra was allocated on his feet finally since the time to get serious was now. Though he wasn't sure how well the Bijuu could cooperate if they could at all, he felt they could have had a plan conjured up. Shukaku drawing majority of the attention to the front acting as a distraction with its undeniable amount of natural defense, while the Seven-Tails attacked from a above. Not only a position that was hard for many to reach, but also a position that could be possibly forgotten to those unfocused, but none of the shinobi seemed unfocused today with what was going on, so all should be good for the most part. Sachio would just have to serve as a distraction until the Ichibi was dealt with. Not necessarily triumph over the Seven-Tails, but not give it the time it needed to annihilate the village from above where others couldn't reach. With mobility on his side, Sachio just needed to battle with a sound mind and he'd be able to survive. He would be looking at the Seven-Tails as he ascended and waited, seen as only a black figure 'till it would come closer and closer and become more defined and soon enough Sachio's fate along with his village's would be on the line.
Word Count: 1,120
Chakra Remaining:129

Back to top Go down
Vaati
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Within [Event Suna]   The Beast Within [Event Suna] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 12:12 pm

Vaati would listen to the one's words as they were spoken, taking great care to try to distinguish any hidden meanings within them. "All I can do is Seal, as that is what my Clan and me are built around. And I have already reached a decision on how to seal them and where I will seal them. But we shouldn't worry about that. We need to focus on not letting them cause damage to the village like they just did the arena, as most of the civilian should have been evacuated or almost evacuated from them village and into the underground settlers. As what would it even be like if they returned to no home? " So much information, given so freely. He was quite right, this was the person he was looking for. A person with the exact skill set he needed. While this one had plans on when and where, Vaati just needed to make sure that he was the "who" that fitted in that equation. Vaati didn't see any reason to worry about the village. If these beasts were the gods of legend, they were intelligent. Attacking the arena was a calculated move. If they wanted to attack the village they could have accomplished that quite easily by splitting up while having the element of surprise. No, their target was the arena for the shadow tournament. A direct hit would not only cause the land to fall into disarray with the loss of the feudal lords and village elders in attendance, but as the villages strongest and most intelligent shinobi would be in attendance as top contenders. That would be a heavy loss that would take years to fully recover from... all with one decisive blow. No, the village itself was in no immediate danger. Vaati himself just couldn't help but wonder why only two beasts were attacking out of all nine. If all nine attacking Iwa caused it to be completely destroyed, why were there only two attacking now. Then it hit him, This was a very calculated strike. The probability was high that the other major shinobi villages were also under attack. Vaati couldn't help but admire the sheer brilliance of the plan. In one moment you not only cripple the financial and millitary strength of four countries, but also force them to recover while finishing your coup de grace. But, was this plan contrived by the Bijuu alone or was there someone in the dark pulling the strings of these nine puppets. That was a question, Vaati would still need to answer. The one continued speaking. "Also, I think this spot will be a target, since we kinda foolish gathered here. Too many of us are on the gates, and not enough are within the village. I could be wrong though as this is just assumption due to the beasts targeting area were a large majority of people are.

So yea... be ready. I have a way to save myself if such a thing happens and maybe I will be able to do the same for others, but I am not sure. I will try though. But if anyone could do that, it would be appreciated. Ah, also don't take what I say as me being over confident or even trying to boost morale in a weird way, we are faced with rampaging monsters.

So be ready~ "
Most of the words were wasted on him, but the one was right. This gate could be a target of opportunity even if the village itself wasn't a priority, even if it would be incredibly difficult to attack without the element of surprise and now that they are currently engaged with other shinobi. Vaati would make a fist under his cloak. His strength wasn't anything near what he needed to confront the beasts, but this one did have the knowledge that he needed and that was power. It took him less then a second to calculate the possible outcomes of this battle as well as his chances of survival. It would be best for him to stay next to this one. Even should the bijuu turn to target the village, the underground shelters would only become a tomb with the Tanuki's mastery of the sand. No he would stay here with the one and watch the one carefully, planning to assimulate any intel he could learn about the one. He would only nod his understanding and continue to bide time.
Back to top Go down
Bastian
Suna Chunin
Suna Chunin
Bastian

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Within [Event Suna]   The Beast Within [Event Suna] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 1:53 pm

Sabure raced toward his home as fast as his legs would take him, dashing across the rooftops with relative ease. Already he could see that people were being escorted to the farthest end of the village, away from the gates. Sabure's own plan was to ensure that his own family were on its way to safety before he returned to assist in the villages defense. Luckily his trip would be a short one as he spotted his mother's yellow hair coming his way. With her was an elderly man who appeared to have been injured in the commotion, his mother holding the man up.

"Mom, your heading in the wrong direction. All villagers are being evacuated," he stated as he moved to assist her with the task. Claudia, his mother, motioned him away, "I'm going to assist at the hospital, I heard they were still gonna remain in the village to deal with the wounded. You should be go-."

In that moment a massive shock wave hit the three, the blast knocking loose a few loose bricks from a nearby building. Activating his byakugan, Sabure spotted the bricks and swatted away the few that were about to fall upon his mother and the old man. Before the dust could settle Claudia shouted as she began to head to the hospital again, "We don't have to talk. We both will do what we can for this place that has given us a place to finally call home. Don't do anything stupid, son."

Following his mother's example, Sabure leaped back to the rooftops and turned to see more shinobi were beginning to arrive at the gates. Most of the villagers were already moved, aside from a few stragglers, so Sabure moved to join his fellow shinobi. His byakugan still active, Sabure closed in on the gates and prepared for what was likely going to be a complete shit storm.

He drew two kunai, both having two flash tags on them. Though he may be a genin, Sabure was sure he could outplay a mindless monster. If not, at least he could provide a chance for someone who could. Failure was not an option.

Finally arriving at the gate, prior to all the speeches, Sabure landed near his squad captain Ume Uzumaki. "Captain," he said while saving his questions as to why exactly was the guy ass naked, "I believe we have a giant pest problem." Gripping his kunai, one in each hand, and the veins on his face showcasing his kekkei genkai, "The other one is approaching from below." The Hyuuga would shout as a warning to all within earshot near the gate. "

[OOC: Rushed but here it is.]
Back to top Go down
Oedon

Oedon

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Within [Event Suna]   The Beast Within [Event Suna] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 7:06 pm

As the seven tails flew, as the one tail burrowed, as the whole of the village swarmed and moved and writhed in the horrifying wake of the explosion that sounded throughout the land, clouds rolled in. Giant, dark puffs of cloud rolled in angrily, roiling up from seemingly nowhere, obscuring the flying bijuu and darkening the whole of the village, casting a dark and vile shadow across the land. The buildings, tall and short, fell into shadow; the alleys and main thoroughfares fell into an untimely darkness which conflicted with the previous daylight. The clouds had come, appearing in but a seconds, flying up from out of the atmosphere at every point. So sudden was the change that it felt unreal, as though someone had simply painted haphazardly over the otherwise blue sky.

The sand demon was gone then, gone as the clouds rolled in. To any who could sense him presently, they would feel only a brief flash of angry chakra, small and compact, before the whole mess of Shukaku flickered out of existence. To any who could see the thing, a whip would appear next to the tunneling beast, a humanoid ghost flashing into existence at the beckoning of a tiny seal placed upon the monster. The thing would reach out, touching the sandy flesh, before the pair vanished. The beast, just having arrived at the gate, displaced a great wealth of sand and soil as it vanished, weakening the foundations of the village defenses. It would not cause the thing to immediately collapse, but within a minute or so the gate should crumble, collapsing into the newly created void beneath it.

The chakra specter appeared once more, high up in the sky, this time appearing suddenly near the flying beast, surrounded in a blanket of clouds. The thing halted its advance once Shukaku vanished, the beetle halting and hanging in the skies. A symbol revealed itself on its carapace at the advent of its apparent savior, or perhaps master. The floating mass of chakra reached out once more, touching upon the beetle, before turning its eyes to the rest of the village, down to the people and the floating man. Most would find the pair fully obscured by the clouds, but some could likely see them, and perhaps even the man on his platform of metal would be able to discern them. The eyes narrowed, glaring at the village, the ninja, and everyone else there.

And then the two vanished, a simple, muted flash accompanying their going. Even their chakra would vanish instantly, blinking out of existence as though it had never been there. Other than the visual witnesses and the rampant destruction of the Southern border of the village, one may even forget or simply not believe that the attack had happened at all. However, the dead, the villagers and ninja and spectators, would not allow such memories to fade easily. The village had survived, but at a terrible cost. The council had suffered loses, the civilian population reduced, and even some of the warriors had died.
Back to top Go down
Elendril

Elendril

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Within [Event Suna]   The Beast Within [Event Suna] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 8:26 pm

Kimura really had no understanding as to what was going on during this whole little scare. As it seemed that just as soon as the Bijuu had come to attack the village it would seem that they would retreat almost as fast. And Kimura was sure that meant they would be back at any possible time. Which was not good news for the village of Suna. Since now they would have to be on constant alert waiting for attack from nay of the legendary Bijuu to surprise them and just attack without warning. As it seemed that they had done a great amount of damage in just being here for e a few minutes. So who knew what would happen next time they decided to come back. As Kimura could already see that they did a great amount of destruction and it was no telling of the amount of who died during this event. Not to mention the Kazekage tournament was not ruined. Figuring that it would be better to gather his thoughts latter Kimura made his way to go and help all of the injured ninja as he was sure it was going to be a lot of work to be done now.

[Short Post eh]
Back to top Go down
Ume Uzumaki
Suna Jounin
Suna Jounin
Ume Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Within [Event Suna]   The Beast Within [Event Suna] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 11:28 pm

Why Bijuu?!?
Why now!?!

Ume would start his plan quickly and without hesitation, just about five seconds after ranting, as enough time has passed. And he didn't think they Bijuu would take that long to reach them, so he did need to act fast for this to work. From the right side of Ume five chains would fly out at an angle and , try to, completely wrap his target who wanted to stand weirdly so close to him. The distance was not really that much only about a few feet. The chains should easy reaching their top speed and close the gap once out of the side of Ume, and should be able to reach it's mark in less than a second. Simultaneously other chains, seven, would come from under his feet and around the two to create a 5 meter barrier. The size being this so that no one but the two, if Vaati is unable to get away, would be the only ones confined within it.

The five chains did not just randomly fly to constrict any part of the target, but each was on a mission and  specifically targeted an area on Vaati's body, that would stop his movements if successfully. One would go for a arm, another the other arm, one at the child's leg, and one more at the other leg. The last one though would be used to wrap around the mouth on the young lad. And due to the amazing speed at which the chains moved this should happen just within seconds, if not one second. Though, there could be a possibility they don't land as nothing is always set in stone as anything can be countered if done right.

So, if the chains were successful in landing immediately the chain around the boy's mouth would unwrap and then be made to forcefully enter the boy's mouth, being made to be a bit smaller than the chains constricting the boy's limbs. The size of this chain being around 32cm in length and the girth 28cm. The size of it, if kept with the boy's mouth for too long, would obviously kill him from lack of air. Even though the chains, that also have small thorns on them, would already begin causing the child great pain but not enough damage to kill. But Ume would be kind and have it go deep and then come back up for a few seconds, teasing the boy, so the boy could catch his breath and then back the went. This process repeating over and over again.  

As that is going on one more chain would be used and, this one being from the barrier; it not weakening the barrier in anyway due to being used. The size of the chain instantly, or almost instantly, would be changed to the exacpt size of the one used to enter and exit the mouth of the boy. This one though wouldn't be used to enter the child's mouth, no. It would be used to slip between them sweet cheeks of the little boy.

"You asked for this! Too make sure you are a great sacrifice you need to be broken in!" Ume would say as the chain would violently be used as a dick, fuck. No way to sugarcoat anything as this child would be fucked by the two chains, that would cause a lot of tearing and bleeding. But, as the boy was being raped something strange would begin to happen. A large shadow being casted over everything, this even hiding what Ume was doing. As it drew the attention from almost everyone, except him, and hide his act in darkness.  

"Wait... what the hell?" Ume would say as he didn't take his focus off on what he was doing, as he was safe within this barrier and others were distracted. But he would feel that the wall at which he stood upon was unstable. Figuring that out when it would begin to crumble and crash to the ground, though Ume was still safe. The barrier was also under him and though the damage from the rocks of the wall could kill someone it wouldn't get through his barrier. But to also keep himself safe his barrier would stay attached to part of the wall that didn't fall down into the void, as the Bijuu wasn't large enough to take down the whole wall.

ooc: Got lazy stopped didn't finished. Sorry for the errors.

jutsu:

made by sei

Back to top Go down
Early Man
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Early Man

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Within [Event Suna]   The Beast Within [Event Suna] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 8:16 am

Good Grief

A
fter all this time and with such a powerful foe coming into his direction to fight him, Sachio would find himself again being denied the right to engage in battle. Only after a strange occurrence with the heaven's would Sachio become aware of this however. The seemingly cloudless skies were suddenly filled with the billowing masses as they swirled in on each other and rolled over their brethren time and time again. Sachio was taken aback by this sudden change in the area, especially being one whom was suspended high above the village on his platform of Iron Sand. His grain wouldn't shift nor lose their integrity, instead his chakra would sharpen, the strange anomaly working to whet his angst and lust for battle. Seeing the Seven Tails in front of him and a bit below him, despite the odd happenings, Sachio would majority of his focus on the Armored Insect. As if weaving a spell, spinning delicate silk, or stroking the ivory keys of a piano, the digits of his right hand would twiddle from pinky to thumb, before turning their movement of tranquil tempting into a bludgeon meant for smiting. A fist clenched tight in a vice grip would signal to his grains of ebon that the time to to act was now. With the first movements of his hand came grains of sand and powder that were wavering around him like a wispy aroma moving to attention in preparation. The volumes of ebony metal would spread to his sides, none behind his own body in preparation for the assault he was planning of putting in motion. As his hand was clenched to a tight fist the volumes of sand and powder would collapse in on themselves, increasing their density or to those who watched, compressing themselves.

With this compression however, came the appearance of a new figure. A ghost made of chakra or perhaps a demon of his own species, no matter once again Sachio found himself halting his actions. His fist was clenched tight in anticipation of releasing his attack that would be a myriad of bolts to pierce the chitin of the Seven-Tails. Suspended in air as if gravity weren't a thing, the spectral or ethereal being looked down on the village from his positioning in the sky. Then he glanced at Sachio for but a moment. The Chunin felt his heart freeze over, before immediately thawing out as the ghost left the battlefield with its Bijuu soldier. Though the figure's presence was gone, his influence put immense uneasiness on Sachio's being. It felt as if the being had reached into his chest and constricted the Chunin's heart with his winter cold hand. The Bijuus and their mass power were forgotten in that blink of time and Sachio only saw this other figure that existed in that fragment of time. But just as quickly as he had arrived, he was gone. A bit of sweat began to seep from Sachio's pores, immensely nervous. There was no way of knowing for sure, but the way the air felt, it felt as if the fighting was already over. From where he was, high in the sky with the newly spawned clouds, it was hauntingly silent. The silence that loomed over one's shoulder like the Reaper of Death, it wasn't serene, it was vile and whispered to one's psyche that dark times were coming.

His hand released it's tight clench and with it, his grains of ebon both Sand and Powder that his platform wasn't composed of unraveled and breathed again. In a stupor of introspection and with the weight of unofficial defeat on his shoulders, heavily Sachio's legs let him fall to his bottom. Legs crossed and safe on his platform of Iron Sand he sat in thought, in resolve. Resolve to grow stronger, for he felt feeble by simply being in the presence of this ghastly being. Slowly he would descend while on his platform as the other volumes of Iron Sand and Powder were stuffed into their respective seals. As he descended he would still remain motionless in thought.
Word Count: 684
Chakra Remaining:128

Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Within [Event Suna]   The Beast Within [Event Suna] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 10:48 am

[Ume, your little rape fest is void. Vaati has genin immunity, thus your "attack" can't happen. Also, you basically orally and anally raped vaati, in detail, more void. Entire post invalid]
Back to top Go down
Ume Uzumaki
Suna Jounin
Suna Jounin
Ume Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Within [Event Suna]   The Beast Within [Event Suna] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 6:23 am

[ooc: Ight.]

Ume watch as everything would unfold and unfold it did, and it was strange. Reports of the Bijuu's chakra vanishing quickly was announced and everyone was okay, this even after the gates would crumble to the ground. Luckily though no one was killed from that; though a few not, not including Ume, were a bit banged up. Everything was fine thougha and the village of Sunagakure was fine, but Ume was not satisfied. He would figure this out and to do that he would head into the desert, and so he would. Though, he would take a poncho that was lying on the ground strange and put it on. Also, from a place he won't say, he would bring out his trusty book and hold it tight. "I will figure this out." Ume would say as he would now head into the desert. As he traveled he would open his book and go over the seal within it and have it ready for use in case something went down.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Bastian
Suna Chunin
Suna Chunin
Bastian

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Within [Event Suna]   The Beast Within [Event Suna] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 1:26 pm

With that the bijuu vanished as quickly as they had come. In their wake they left numerous dead and a scar on Sunagakure that would force all to face reality. If these beasts would ever return then the entire village would be at risk.

Anger bubbled up inside the young Hyuuga. Though he did assist with getting the village prepared to evacuate, ultimately there was nothing he could have done if the beasts continued their onslaught. His byakugan deactivated as the bulging veins around his eyes receded. There were still injured people in the village that needed to be assisted. The least, the young shinobi figured, he could do as make sure these people are safely brought to the hospital.

"I'm gonna assist with the clean," Sabure stated to the few shinobi and gate guards still around. With that he dashed off the top of the gate and headed back into the village.

(Exit)
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Within [Event Suna]   The Beast Within [Event Suna] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 4:38 pm

The seven tails was in sight for Horus, but before he could make a move, another individual arrived on the scene. The man based on his body structure surfed through the air on a platform made up of sand. And not just any sand, it was the iron sand, and rightly deemed to be one of Suna's most dangerous weapons. It was a wondering bloodline to be apart of, but Horus wasn't so lucky at all. The vagabond felt no envy, if anything he was glad, since he didn't have to carry any weight on his shoulders so to speak. He couldn't imagine having to keep up with clan and family traditions, purely because of a Kekkei Genkai. This was of little to no importance at this point in time now. The vagabond was desperate to protect his village from the assault of the Bijuu. The Shukaku had caused some problems at the arena, even worse was the beetle Bijuu. Horus halted his progress for a few moment, deciding to give the individual (Sachio) his chance during the confrontation. Maybe if Horus paid close attention, he could find an opening and support the man.

Whatever the case, protecting the village was his number one priority right about now. In the mean time, Horus had his sensory skill extend to the outside of the village. Making sure to keep an eye on the Shukaku. He could also feel more and more Shinobi moving towards the village gates. There he was watching a fight that was about to start. Unfortunately for everyone who would have been involved, this was to be short lived. Horus wasn't exactly certain what his eyes beheld, but all he knows was that some strange figure appeared and warped away the seven tails. Equally so, prior to this happening, the Shukaku had vanished too, at least its Chakra signature did. There was a moment when Horus was left with no choice but to assume his suspicions were correct. He had more or less figured that this was an organized attack. The trouble is, Horus wasn't exactly sure about what to make of the situation yet. He needed to speak to the old geezer.

In the mean time, he allowed his mind to store the information that had presented itself to him. He also had thoughts about talking to the man that was still airborne. That would have to come at a later date. The man instead disappeared through the use of his flying thunder god technique. The village most definitely need a leader, a Kazekage to organize things. And by the looks of it, Voltaire had perished. The Kage tournament was a wash out, and Horus now harbored suspicions about it. If anything, he will have to take up the mantle himself, unless of his course someone else had something to say. Horus had vanished as the man riding the sand was about to sit down on his platform. This was not over, since he now wanted to organize and hunt this strange person down. They will not get away with attacking the village in the manner that they did.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Within [Event Suna]   The Beast Within [Event Suna] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beast Within [Event Suna]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next