Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Thorfinn Ragunaroku Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Thorfinn Ragunaroku Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Thorfinn Ragunaroku Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Thorfinn Ragunaroku Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Thorfinn Ragunaroku Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Thorfinn Ragunaroku Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Thorfinn Ragunaroku Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Thorfinn Ragunaroku Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Thorfinn Ragunaroku Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Thorfinn Ragunaroku I_vote_lcapThorfinn Ragunaroku I_voting_barThorfinn Ragunaroku I_vote_rcap 
Will
Thorfinn Ragunaroku I_vote_lcapThorfinn Ragunaroku I_voting_barThorfinn Ragunaroku I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Thorfinn Ragunaroku

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thorfinn
Mizukage
Mizukage
Thorfinn

Thorfinn Ragunaroku Empty
PostSubject: Thorfinn Ragunaroku   Thorfinn Ragunaroku Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 11:56 pm

Thorfinn Ragunaroku Toushirou-Hitsugaya-image-toushirou-hitsugaya-36413404-500-681

Thorfinn Ragunaroku 0OeODz3
Name: Thorfinn Ragunaroku
Nickname: The Ragnarök
Thorfinn Ragunaroku EW0JlD2
Height: 4.4 Ft
Weight: 62 Pounds
Appearance:

Those who are raised in the land of iron are bound to a life of hardship. As a young lad the arctic environment shaped his frame to be strong. His brawls with the other children and other physical demanding chores such as blacksmithing and making fire wood has made his skin somewhat rough. The palm of his hands have develop Callus from constant use of training with his sword or working with his axe. His wild, white colored hair reaches down to his shoulders and is a common trait among in his family line including his ice blue eyes. Like most people born and raise in cold environments develop lower than average body temperatures, resulting in a colder skin and pale, fair skin.

His attire is a cross between norse and samurai armor. When he was a young lad his father given his thick, warm white wolf pelt fashioned into a cape to Thorfinn as a birthday gift. Instead of a typical kabuto he wears a viking helm that is one of his family heirlooms. Painted on his Dou, a chest armour made up of iron is the symbol of Mjölnir that symbolize protection. The rest of his attire consist of typical white samurai armor, however it is relevantly light to match his light and nimble frame.

Thorfinn Ragunaroku EW0JlD2
Village:
Land of Iron [Formerly]
Kirigakure
Character Rank: Genin
Clan: None
Element: None
Thorfinn Ragunaroku IVLimad
Personality:

Because of his family culture and a samurai lifestyle he has develop an interesting personality compared to most shinobi. Samurai have a different teaching as they had split off into a branch who were more spiritual and idealistic. The Ragunaroku family are somewhat similar but they view ninjutsu and genjutsu as a weak form of combat. Both of these have made Thorfinn a very militant person. He loves the thrill of combat and pushing his limits. This led him in trouble as he would usually brawl with other children. However he became more discipline as he trained harder every day. Despite this he is very outspoken and is somewhat loud. To honor his family culture and the samurai lifestyle he follows both Bushido and The Nine Noble Virtues.

Both philosophy holds courage as a important virtue. Thorfinn learned in Kirigakure that it take a lot of courage to stand in what he believes in. He also learned that he disliked the way of the ninja, while they would gladly put a dagger in someones back, Thorfinn views this dishonorable as attacking from behind is a shameful act among swordsmen. He strives for companionship and is very loyal to his friends than to the village, meaning he will break laws in order to protect his friends and family.

Character History: In the Warring States era the Ragunaroku are a band of warrior hailing from the far north of the uncharted tundra. They came to the Land of Iron and offered their service to the Samurai as they had similar virtues. When the major villages were created the land remained fairly neutral. Thorfinn Ragunaroku was born and raised in the land of iron for six years. In figure of speech he hit the ground running when he was born. As soon he was able to walk he was doing chores and was receiving training from his father who was a retired samurai. He was a rambunctious child and was very aggressive towards other children. When he heard that Iwagakure was decimated by two Bijuu he dreamed of taking down a Bijuu with only his fists. Thus this lead him to train more frequently. He would often join his friends on caribou hunts even thought he was a young child at the time. His mother was a Kiri Kounochi and was not around very much except when he was born, she was bound to her village so she would need to do its missions thus leaving Thorfinn for weeks at a time. When he became six he came to his mouth we requesting to enroll into Kirigakure Academy so he can be with his mother more. She was happy at the concept, so Thorfinn moved from a snowy landscape to a very wet one.

The next seven years had their ups and downs. For the most part he learned much and became more skilled in the blade. Other students were somewhat afraid of Thorfinn as he was a force to be reckon with in close combat. It was during his time in the academy that he gained his current nickname the Ragnarök for he was the king of the sparring ring and he would often challenge numerous examples students as once for a greater thrill and battle. His father would come over to continue teaching him the way of the sword. Thorfinn grew a better connection with his mother over the years which they both liked. When it came to graduation day Thorfinn was a bit unsure as he does not know what lies ahead, but his philosophy fans his will of fire and he took the exam head on and came out of it victorious. Now a Genie Thorfinn continues to push his limits and strive forward.

Back to top Go down
Thorfinn
Mizukage
Mizukage
Thorfinn

PostSubject: Re: Thorfinn Ragunaroku   Thorfinn Ragunaroku Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 2:34 pm

Completion Bump
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Thorfinn Ragunaroku   Thorfinn Ragunaroku Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 10:22 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thorfinn Ragunaroku   Thorfinn Ragunaroku Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thorfinn Ragunaroku
Page 1 of 1