Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
A Few More for Old Oboro Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
A Few More for Old Oboro Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
A Few More for Old Oboro Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
A Few More for Old Oboro Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
A Few More for Old Oboro Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
A Few More for Old Oboro Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
A Few More for Old Oboro Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
A Few More for Old Oboro Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
A Few More for Old Oboro Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
A Few More for Old Oboro I_vote_lcapA Few More for Old Oboro I_voting_barA Few More for Old Oboro I_vote_rcap 
Will
A Few More for Old Oboro I_vote_lcapA Few More for Old Oboro I_voting_barA Few More for Old Oboro I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

A Few More for Old Oboro

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan

Ryan

A Few More for Old Oboro Empty
PostSubject: A Few More for Old Oboro   A Few More for Old Oboro Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 7:36 pm

Name: Mental Invasion Jutsu
Type: Genjutsu
Element: None
Range: Sight
Handseals: 3
Speed: None
Description: The user completes their hand signs and then looks at the opponent. The user attempts to enter the mind of the opponent. Should the target fail to resist, the user will have full control over the will of the target. The target is able to resist, however they will lose 35 Chakra per turn, should they choose to. The user must maintain eye contact in order for these effects to continue. Normal upkeep is paid for this jutsu at the end of each turn, starting with the turn it was used.

Name: Temporary Paralysis Jutsu
Range: 20m Radius
Handseals: Tiger
Speed: 80m/s
Description: Visually, the user emits a translucent wave to the range of a 20m radius around themselves in all directions at speeds of 80 m/s. This wave is a low frequency vibration that causes this genjutsu to activate by touch. Those caught in the radius will be temporarily paralyzed for one full turn after the jutsu takes effect. The jutsu can be resisted through means of sheer willpower, however the target will still be immensely slowed, losing 50 points of speed.

Name: Inner Demon Genjutsu
Range: Affected Target
Handseals: Tiger, Clap
Speed: Instant
Description: The sound of the users clap triggers this genjutsu. Upon hearing or seeing the clapped hands, the targets falls into the users genjutsu. The target will be forced to face their fears in the real world, a B ranked manifest of their deepest fears formed in an illusion. Stats will be assigned to the illusion based on its form taken.

Name: God of Many Faces
Type: Ninjutsu
Range: Touch/Self
Handseals: None
Description: The user is able to steal the identities of dead or unconscious targets. By waving his hand over their face, the target will lose all facial features, creating a blank face with only a pair of normal eyes, a nose and a mouth. They will be unrecognizable. The user is then able to assume the form of that person, though only physically. They will not be able to use jutsu of the target unless they already know them. Also, the user will adopt the Chakra signature of the target, making the user a perfect copy. The user is able to freely change between appearances gathered previously as he chooses. Changing appearances costs no Chakra.

Name: Body Swap Genjutsu
Range: Affected Target
Handseals: Tiger
Description: Making eye contact with the opponent triggers this genjutsu. The user created an illusion which causes the target to believe that he and the user have switched bodies. The user and target will maintain their original stats, jutsu and elements upon switching bodies. However, they will inherit the foes Chakra pool and bodily damage during the duration of the genjutsu.

Last edited by Ryan on Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

A Few More for Old Oboro Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Few More for Old Oboro   A Few More for Old Oboro Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 10:49 pm

Approved o-o
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net

A Few More for Old Oboro
Page 1 of 1