Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Oboro's Hat of Tricks (Jutsu Creation) Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Oboro's Hat of Tricks (Jutsu Creation) Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Oboro's Hat of Tricks (Jutsu Creation) Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Oboro's Hat of Tricks (Jutsu Creation) Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Oboro's Hat of Tricks (Jutsu Creation) Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Oboro's Hat of Tricks (Jutsu Creation) Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Oboro's Hat of Tricks (Jutsu Creation) Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Oboro's Hat of Tricks (Jutsu Creation) Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Oboro's Hat of Tricks (Jutsu Creation) Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Oboro's Hat of Tricks (Jutsu Creation) I_vote_lcapOboro's Hat of Tricks (Jutsu Creation) I_voting_barOboro's Hat of Tricks (Jutsu Creation) I_vote_rcap 
Will
Oboro's Hat of Tricks (Jutsu Creation) I_vote_lcapOboro's Hat of Tricks (Jutsu Creation) I_voting_barOboro's Hat of Tricks (Jutsu Creation) I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Oboro's Hat of Tricks (Jutsu Creation)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan

Ryan

Oboro's Hat of Tricks (Jutsu Creation) Empty
PostSubject: Oboro's Hat of Tricks (Jutsu Creation)   Oboro's Hat of Tricks (Jutsu Creation) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 8:02 pm

Code:

[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Rank[/b]:
[b]Type[/b]:
[b]Element[/b]:
[b]Range[/b]:
[b]Handseals[/b]:
[b]Speed[/b]:
[b]Description:[/b]

Name: Bungee Gomu
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: None
Range: D: 10m, C: 20m, B: 35m, A:75m, S: 100m
Handseals: None
Speed: D: 20, C: 40, B: 50, A: 65, S: 70
Description: Bungee Gomu is the staple jutsu of Bungee style. The user has a pink substance projectile shoot from their hand (palm or finger). This substance is extremely sticky and very flexible, only able to be cut by sharp weapons of equal or higher rank. This Gomu only stretches when willed by the user and heavily reduces movement of anyone bound by it, similar to rope. Once this substance sticks to a surface, it will not remove itself unless the user expends a D Rank amount of chakra to release it. While the Gomu stays in the post after expended from the user, the user does not pay chakra after the initial activation. It should also be noted that the Gomu is adapted from the user's chakra and therefore he can choose whether or not it sticks to himself.

Name: Gomu Clone
Range: Up to 100m from User
Handseals: 3
Speed: Clone can move at user's speed
Description: The user produces as a clone completely made out of Bungee Gomu. This clone will explode on touch with an enemy attack or on will of the user and scatter pieces of Gomu in a 20m radius area. The clones have no aptitude for creating jutsu other than the ability to create up to 3 C rank Bungee Gomu. They have no chakra pool, sterngth, or durability.

Name: Bungee Bubble
Range: Self (20m for launched Gomu)
Handseals: 1
Speed: 40 (launched Gomu)
Description: This jutsu will expend a large bubble around themselves in a 1m radius that deflects equal rank projectiles back in the direction of which they came. Anyone within the 1m radius will be covered in the Gomu. After it's use the bubble will pop and launch small pieces of the sticky Gomu in all directions. For texture of Gomu, see Bungee Gomu.

Name: Bungee Net
Range: 10m per Rank
Speed: 50
Description: The user forms their hand seals and then launches a projectile based gomu net that entraps the enemy. The net size itself depends on rank. The net is circular and has a radius of rank x 2 meters. So a B ranked use would have 8m radius. For texture of Gomu, see Bungee Gomu

Name: Swan Song
Type: Genjutsu
Range: Range of Sound
Handseals: None
Speed: Speed of Sound
Description: The user begins to sing a song and the song pours into the opponents ears. Covering the ears is enough to block out the sound of the user's voice. However, if heard, this song causes the target to lose their sense of touch for five turns. This does not numb or paralyze the target but only removes their ability to feel pain. The user has mastered this song and can sing without his own voice affecting him. He can also sing in extreme situations one might be incapable of otherwise. This song can be sang across multiple posts however will require upkeep.

Name: Advanced Genjutsu Clone
Type: Genjutsu
Range: Can travel up to 100m from user
Speed: Can travel at user's speed
Description: The user produces a clone that looks exactly like the user in every way. If someone was to sense, the clone and the user would also have the same chakra pattern and cannot be distinguished from the user in any way. This clone is completely ethereal however, meaning anything can pass through it. Upon the user's will, the clone will explode and release an assault on the senses of anything within a 5m radius. Upon deactivation, the clone will simultaneouly release an faint smell that triggers the sense of smell. It will also make a loud popping noise, triggering the sense of sound. Lastly it will give a quick flash triggering the sense of sight. Upon the target's senses being triggered, this jutsu acts as a medium for another Genjutsu of the user's choice, similar to how Lightning Flash Pillar works. The user can use this jutsu as a medium to initiate another genjutsu that is normally activated through one of the five senses.

Last edited by Ryan on Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zevas
Suna Jounin
Suna Jounin
Zevas

PostSubject: Re: Oboro's Hat of Tricks (Jutsu Creation)   Oboro's Hat of Tricks (Jutsu Creation) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 5:09 pm

i remember these from nexus. Use the speed stat no m/s please.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Oboro's Hat of Tricks (Jutsu Creation)   Oboro's Hat of Tricks (Jutsu Creation) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 8:24 pm

edited bby
Back to top Go down
Zevas
Suna Jounin
Suna Jounin
Zevas

PostSubject: Re: Oboro's Hat of Tricks (Jutsu Creation)   Oboro's Hat of Tricks (Jutsu Creation) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 8:49 pm

Approved sweet cheeks
Back to top Go down
Dray
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Dray

PostSubject: Re: Oboro's Hat of Tricks (Jutsu Creation)   Oboro's Hat of Tricks (Jutsu Creation) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 5:17 am

Locked and moved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oboro's Hat of Tricks (Jutsu Creation)   Oboro's Hat of Tricks (Jutsu Creation) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oboro's Hat of Tricks (Jutsu Creation)
Page 1 of 1