Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Kuroto Clan Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Kuroto Clan Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Kuroto Clan Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Kuroto Clan Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Kuroto Clan Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Kuroto Clan Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Kuroto Clan Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Kuroto Clan Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Kuroto Clan Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Kuroto Clan I_vote_lcapKuroto Clan I_voting_barKuroto Clan I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Kuroto Clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xel

Xel

Kuroto Clan Empty
PostSubject: Kuroto Clan   Kuroto Clan Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 7:56 am

Kuroto Clan Bbb79573-c1dc-43d1-8085-ecfbece77a7f

Clan
Clan Name: Kuroto
Clan Location: Sunakagure
Size: 13 people, only 4 are ninja including Xel (3 more Kuroto nin allowed)
Clan Ability Description: The Kuroto’s are usually professional, courteous, and welcoming by nature. A few diamonds in the rough have shown up to be very peppy and social beyond the normal, while others have developed into being slightly antisocial along the way (Xel, the current head of the family). They regulate within Sunakagure on a professional level most of the time. Even the non-ninja personnel have professional occupations such as bank owners or non-ninja medical doctors. Light green eyes are a genetic trait that all Kuroto clansmen share amongst one another. Hair can be a mixture of things, but the eye color is the dominant trait that passes from both the father and the mothers of the clan.

While the clan utilizes no inherit Kekkai Genkai, they do have a specialized summoning unique to the Kuroto bloodline and all have the wind element as their affinity for jutsu. This summoning however is highly restricted even to the Kuroto clan (see history). In order to have this unique summoning a special pact must be made and the village leader (Xel) must approve it with the raptor’s Chief Overseer.
History: The Kuroto clan started with the first Kazekage. They were one of the founding clans for Sunakagure, their numbers overwhelming most other clans that were starting to arrive in Sunakagure during its founding. During the first few years of the Sand’s establishment the Kuroto clan utilized their unique summonings to boost their numbers in combat to neighboring villages or rouges. They came to be the backbone of the Sand’s forces for the first decade or so of reign and shinobi establishment. Needless to say the Sand Village could not have been established if it were not for the efforts of the Kuroto clan.

During a recent outbreak of combat, however, the Sand utilized the Kuroto clan’s special summoning a little too much for the clan’s liking. Not only that, but the summonings also had an issue with what had occurred. An entire battalion was composed of Kuroto shinobi and their summoning against supposed Kumokagure shinobi. The wind affinity techniques were proving to be entirely vital for the Sand forces, and the raptors were all too skilled with such techniques. There was a complication during this specific raid, however.

What was rumored, and supposedly confirmed, to be the Raikage and his main forces were actually the Raikage and a battalion of elite Kohonagakure shinobi. The tactics unlike what was specified left the Kuroto clan to fend for themselves, with backup several hundred kilometers behind them. This event was dubbed the Kuroto Ambush, and there was more than just Kuroto blood that spilled because of this instance.

The Kuroto clan leader, Xel’s grandfather, took the head of the Chief Jounin tactician that organized the raid that ended up destroying most of the clan. Knowing what he did was illegal he was sent to exile by the Kazekage and elite Jounin of the village. Since then, however, the raptors decided to take a new approach as to the summoning contract that they agreed upon to the Kuroto clan.

After discussing it in length over the several months followed, it would be established that only the head of the Kuroto clan, or those that the head specifically deemed worthy, would be able to utilize the summoning of the raptors. These creatures were known to be powerful, but the abuse of using them brought them to near extinction as well. Since Xel’s grandfather only two Kuroto clansmen have had the contract with the raptors, Xel and his father.

Bloodline Reputation: The clan is well known throughout all of the major villages if you are a ninja. Commoners who are not ninja in other villages might not have heard of them, but most nobility and certainly all shinobi have heard of the Kuroto clan for their expertise and unique summonings.
Clan Jutsus: Special Summoning Technique (Raptors)
Back to top Go down
V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
V

Kuroto Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuroto Clan   Kuroto Clan Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 9:27 pm

kk approved
Back to top Go down

Kuroto Clan
Page 1 of 1