Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Ensoku the Snake Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Ensoku the Snake Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Ensoku the Snake Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Ensoku the Snake Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Ensoku the Snake Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Ensoku the Snake Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Ensoku the Snake Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Ensoku the Snake Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Ensoku the Snake Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Ensoku the Snake I_vote_lcapEnsoku the Snake I_voting_barEnsoku the Snake I_vote_rcap 
Will
Ensoku the Snake I_vote_lcapEnsoku the Snake I_voting_barEnsoku the Snake I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Ensoku the Snake

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

Ensoku the Snake Empty
PostSubject: Ensoku the Snake   Ensoku the Snake Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 12:47 am

Name: Ensoku
Species: Snake | Bush Viper
Description:

High ranking and demure of stature, Ensoku is only three and a half meters long and about six inches thick at his thickest section, much smaller than many would imagine of such a powerful summon. That said, he is a powerful snake of the family, his whole body rippling with muscles and his speed unparalleled by almost any other being, animal and man alike. Combine with his two large fangs, concealed within his waiting mouth and supporting a highly potent neurotoxin, he proves a huge threat in a small package. His eyes are a deep, jade green and his body is an astounding and beautiful collection of large scales ranging from deep purple to a delicate orange, his belly a uniformed yellow color. However, these coloring are subject to change due to his unique morphology.  

A proud snake, Ensoku is quite well spoken and rarely polite. Generally a difficult creature, most find it difficult to earn his respect, though those who match his wit oftentimes have an easier time. While he avoids babbling endlessly, he is a uniquely verbal snake with those whom he trusts, whispering delicately in his partners' ears bits of strategy or other information. Smart and level headed, he excels in strategy and can synergizes with anyone, though he often chooses not to. However, he does possess a flaring anger which presents itself most vibrantly when he feels disrespected or in the presence of those not worth his time. However, his anger, rather than clouding his judgment, causes him to attempt to close a fight more quickly, resorting to increasingly viscous tactics.

History:
The first contact made by Yogensha after signing the contract, Ensoku and the man spoke for a long while, though their encounter began with a long, intense staring contest. Twin assassins, the two immediately felt mistrustful of each other, both holding entirely still and glaring at each other for a couple hours. When finally the tension broke, both sighed, giving up on attempting to kill one another and ignoring each other for a couple minutes. When later it became clear neither would leave, they began chatting in single syllables which slowly expanded into longer and longer sentences and stories. After the initial desires to eliminate threats, it quickly became apparent that the pair shared a great amount of similarities and were highly accomplished killers. Eventually, the two parted, though they continue to chat and aide one another in their endeavors whenever called. While neither would probably admit to it, they have formed a rather strong friendship, each respecting the other a great deal.

Abilities:

• Tai: 5
  • Gen: 5
  • No Starting Element
  • Speed: 81 [106]
  • Strength: 22 [47]
  • Durability: 36[61]
  • Hand Seals: 11 [21]
  • Chakra: 540

Jutsus:

• Genjutsu:

• Kai [100]
    • Snake Song: Primal Fear* [250]
    • Bringer of Darkness [500]

• Taijutsu:

• Shadow of a Dancing Leaf [150]
    • Snake Song: Active Camouflage* [150]
    • Leaf Strong Whirlwind [250]
    • Silent Killing [1000]

(I'll be paying the extra 400 exp for techniques from my character)

Custom Jutsu:
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Ensoku the Snake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ensoku the Snake   Ensoku the Snake Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2015 9:08 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net

Ensoku the Snake
Page 1 of 1