Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
The inferno's things.. Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
The inferno's things.. Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
The inferno's things.. Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
The inferno's things.. Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
The inferno's things.. Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
The inferno's things.. Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
The inferno's things.. Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
The inferno's things.. Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
The inferno's things.. Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
The inferno's things.. I_vote_lcapThe inferno's things.. I_voting_barThe inferno's things.. I_vote_rcap 
Will
The inferno's things.. I_vote_lcapThe inferno's things.. I_voting_barThe inferno's things.. I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

The inferno's things..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dray
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Dray

The inferno's things.. Empty
PostSubject: The inferno's things..   The inferno's things.. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 4:49 pm

Name:Justice
Type: Naginata
Materials: Steel
Visual Description: The justice consists of a metal pole with a curved single-edged blade on the end. The 0.5m long blade is forged in the same manner as usual blades and it cuts 2inches deep into flesh. The blade has a long tang which is inserted in the shaft. The blade is removable and is secured by means of a metal peg called mekugi that passes through a hole in both the tang and the shaft. The shaft ranges from 120 cm to 240 cm in length and is oval shaped. The area of the shaft where the tang sits is the tachiuchi . The tachiuchi would be reinforced with metal rings and wrapped with cord . The end of the shaft has a heavy metal end cap . When not in use the blade would be covered with a wooden sheath. The pole itself is 3m meters in length and the end is sharpened to be able to pierce as deep as 1.5inches.
Spoiler:
Ability:-
Cost: 200
Requirements: -
Back to top Go down
Conceited

Conceited

The inferno's things.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The inferno's things..   The inferno's things.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 9:16 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down

The inferno's things..
Page 1 of 1