Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Hyuga Clan  Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Hyuga Clan  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Hyuga Clan  Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Hyuga Clan  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Hyuga Clan  Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Hyuga Clan  Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Hyuga Clan  Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Hyuga Clan  Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Hyuga Clan  Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Hyuga Clan  I_vote_lcapHyuga Clan  I_voting_barHyuga Clan  I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Hyuga Clan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
V

Hyuga Clan  Empty
PostSubject: Hyuga Clan    Hyuga Clan  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 7:12 pm

Clan Name: Hyuga Clan
Clan Location: Kumogakure
Size: 10
Clan Ability Description: It has been noted that this clan possesses more than one kekkei genkai. Unique to the Hyūga's main family, they had inherited the powerful chakra from their ancestor Hamura Ōtsutsuki directly. Only those who possess this special chakra, can touch the Tenseigan without suffering its side effects.

The Hyūga are renowned for possessing the highly coveted Byakugan (白眼, meaning: All Seeing White Eye), a kekkei genkai feared for the great visual prowess that it grants its wielder. The first ability of the Byakugan gives the user a near 360º field of vision, except for one blind spot at the back of the neck above the third thoracic vertebra.

The second ability is being able to see through solid objects, and can use a degree of telescopic sight. The distance and the degree of telescopic sight varies from person to person, and can be improved. However, the Byakugan cannot see through certain barriers, such as the Four Black Fogs Formation used by the Sound Four.

The third and one of the greatest uses of the Byakugan is the ability to see chakra, its flow, as well as the chakra circulation system inside the body with great detail.

A common Gentle Fist stance. Members of the clan are instructed in the use of the Gentle Fist style, which uses the Byakugan to view the opponent's Chakra Pathway System and deal precise blows to disable and impede the flow of chakra. Due to training in this style, Hyūga clan members tend to have excellent chakra control. This is emphasised in techniques that utilise this chakra control, as well as the nuances of the Gentle Fist Art. 

Another ability possessed by members of this clan grants them the innate ability to expel chakra from every tenketsu in their body, allowing them to fully utilise chakra with attacks such as the Eight Trigrams Palms Revolving Heaven and the Gentle Fist Art One Blow Body techniques.

~Training Byakugan~

Unmastered Start with this stage.
Byakugan Sight Range - 50m
25 chakra to activate, 10 to maintain
~Gentle Fist Reduces Target's chakra by 2 per hit
(Can recognize bodies, but unable to distinguish one person's chakra from the next. Just barely about to recognize chakra points. Capable of seeing trough C-Rank genjutsu with relative ease.)

Adept 1500 Word Count Training.
Byakugan Sight Range - 150m
35 chakra to activate, 10 to maintain
~Gentle Fist Reduces Target's chakra by 4 per hit
(Able to recognize to distinguish between familiar and unfamiliar chakra. Can determine when chakra is being formed for jutsu. Able to spot 64 chakra points. Capable of seeing through B-Rank Genjutsu with relative ease.)

Mastered 2000 Word Count Training.
Byakugan Sight Range - 250m
35 chakra to activate, 10 to maintain
~Gentle Fist Reduces Target's chakra by 6 per hit.
(Capable of seeing the 8 gates as well as all chakra points. Can pin point a person, familiar or unfamiliar, with relative ease. Able to see through A-Rank genjutsu with relative ease.)

Once one has mastered their byakugan they are allowed to extend their range of sight by 50 meters for every 500 words trained. One can also use Exp to extend their range by paying 200 Exp for every 50 meters gained. This caps at 5km.

History: The Hyuuga was once known as Ooutsutsuki. They were feared through the lands for their prowess in Doujutsu and Taijutsu. They were among the strongest of the clans before the schism. They were known through out as fabled lore, demon masters of Taijutsu. After the great internal war between the Ooutsutsuki, they would force themselves to part into two clans. The first, focusing on the art of Taijutsu and Gentle fist. These members soon converted their name to Hyuuga. They were now carving their own history through the Byakugan.

From the Byakugan, they developed their own Taijutsu style, the Gentle Fist. For their ability to shut down entire chakra systems during the rising age of shinobi, they were immensely feared, and some clans called for a "flee on sight" order when confronting a Hyuga. However, this also led to many to try to kidnap a Hyuga and harvest the Byakugan and combat its lethality. Many friends of the Hyuga clan had betrayed them in order for outsiders to get their hands on a Byakugan.

The Hyuga is separated into two houses: The Main Family and the Branch Family. The Main Family governs the clan, while the Branch Family are foot soldiers. The Branch Family are usually given an inferior education in using the Byakugan, and they are branded with a curse seal on the forehead to allow Main Family members to kill them or inflict great pain. This is all to protect the secret of the Byakugan, and also made the Branch Family akin to slaves before the Main Family, who do not treat them with respect.

During the clan wars era, the Hyuga rose to the top as one of the strongest clans in the world with their deadly fighting style. When the villages emerged, the Hyuga was strong enough to become the founding clan of Kumogakure, and set down laws and policies based off of it its own hierarchy. The Main Family saw themselves as royalty much like the Daimyo, and held the most power of the noble clans. As an elitist group, they treated the Branch Family and other members of founding clans poorly. Their immense power allowed them to retain authority, even if it meant threatening other clans. Through their influence, Kumogakure established a strict social and political hierarchy that reinforced respect between shinobi of higher and lower military ranks as well as generating an iron-will climate that promoted results during missions over the lives of comrades.

Bloodline Reputation: The Hyuga clan is a very well-known clan feared for their All-Seeing Eye (Byakugan) and their lethal Gentle Fist style. They are known for their Taijutsu finesse in shutting down an entire chakra network
Clan Jutsus:

Name: Tenketsu Needle
Type: Taijutsu
Element: -
Range: Close
Handseals: -
Speed: -
Description: A technique that has the Hyuga targeting a single chakra point with a two finger strike in an attempt to plug the chakra that’s being used temporarily. So, for example, if the left arm is struck than no chakra can be stream through that limb for the duration of a single post.

Name: Eight Trigrams Palms Revolving Heaven
Element: N/A
Description: A secret taijutsu that is orally handed down only within the main house of the Hyūga, this technique utilises the chakra control gained through Gentle Fist training to release a huge amount of chakra from all the chakra points on the user's body. It is also a defensive manoeuvre to compensate for the Byakugan's blind spot as the released chakra blocks any possible attack on the user. After releasing chakra from every tenketsu in their body, the user then spins rapidly to parry the attack, both creating a rotating shield of chakra around themselves and tossing away any nearby attackers. The user can also actively control the size and power of the sphere to suit the situation. This technique is only effective when rotating, since the chakra itself is not enough to stop a physical attack thus if they cannot spin, the user becomes vulnerable. The technique is also capable of reflecting an opponent's chakra against them.

Name: Hanabi Style Revolving Heaven
Type:Taijutsu
Element:N/A
Range:Close
Description: After releasing chakra from every tenketsu in her body, Hanabi then spins rapidly, creating a rotating vortex of chakra around herself, which is capable of both blocking any possible attack and harming any nearby opponent. Since it creates an undefined vortex-like shield of chakra, instead of a perfect orb, this technique is essentially an incomplete version of the Eight Trigrams Palms Revolving Heaven; however, it seems to be somewhat more versatile, since it allows Hanabi to move forward while using it, instead of remaining still in one place, thus allowing her to use it offensively.

Name: Eight Trigrams Thirty-Two Palms
Description: A weaker version of the Hyuga’s Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms technique. Like it’s parent jutsu, the Hyuga delivers two consecutive strikes to make two, then another two consecutive strikes to make four, four consecutive strikes to make eight, eight consecutive strikes to make sixteen, and then sixteen consecutive strikes to make thirty-two.

Name: Eight Trigrams Vacuum Palm
Range: Close-Mid (0-10m)
Speed: 2
Description: This technique is similar in practice to Eight Trigrams Palms Revolving Heaven, but has a specific target rather than a general area. To perform it, the user precisely pinpoints the enemy's vital points with the Byakugan and releases a high-speed palm thrust. A "vacuum shell" compressed using the Gentle Fist is formed to attack the opponent's vitals from a distance, blowing them off their feet with tremendous force before they even notice they were hit.

Name: Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms
Description: The signature technique of the Hyuga's Gentle Fist, the user stops the target's chakra flow by striking sixty-four of their tenketsu points. The Byakugan is used to see these tenketsu points, and they must be nailed directly. The attack is divided into six sets: two strikes, then another two strikes, four strikes, eight strikes, sixteen strikes, and then thirty-two strikes. Each following set of strikes gets increasingly faster.

Name:Palm Bottom
Type:Taijutsu
Element:N/A
Range:Close
Description: This attack consists of a quick, precise thrust of the user's palm to an opponent's body. Like other Gentle Fist techniques, it sends chakra into the target to cause internal damage which will temporarily paralyze an opponent.

Name: Eight Trigrams Vacuum Wall
Range:Close-Mid (0-10m)
Speed: 3
Description: This technique is a variation of the Eight Trigrams Vacuum Palm where either two Gentle Fist users or a single person using both hands send a powerful wave of chakra from either palm simultaneously with great force towards an opponent.

Name: Gentle Fist Art One Blow Body
Description: A technique born from their innate ability to expel chakra from every tenketsu on their body, a member of the Hyūga clan can hit their opponent with a blast of chakra that will send them flying away from the user. It was also shown that this technique can be used with pin-point accuracy to target the weak point of a technique exemplified when Neji Hyūga was trapped by Kisame Hoshigaki's Water Prison Technique, and was able to dispel it.

Name: Eight Trigrams One Hundred Twenty-Eight Palms
Description: A more advanced version of the Sixty-Four Palms attack, the user stops the target's chakra flow by striking one hundred twenty eight of their tenketsu points. The attack is divided into seven sets - the six sets described in Sixty-Four Palms and then followed by a set of sixty-four strikes. Although a very rapid technique, it requires two turns for the full one hundred twenty-eight strikes to be completed.

Name: Protecting Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms
Description: A technique developed and utilized by Hyuga which involves the movement of their arms to provide a 360 degree range of protection for their body. This is a technique where Hyuga produces a continuous stream of chakra from their palms, which are formed into large, strong, flexible, arc-shaped chakra blades. These stream of blades spread out across their entire attack range, effectively forming a barricade between themselves and their opponents.

Name: Eight Trigrams Mountain Crusher
Range: 0-10m
Speed: 4
Description: A stronger version of Eight Trigrams Vacuum Palm. The Hyuga hits the target at close range with a powerful wave of chakra emitted from their palm which sends the target flying whilst delivering severe damage.

Name: Gentle Step Twin Lion Fists
Description: The user changes the shape of chakra released from both hands into large guardian lion-shaped shrouds. Doing so greatly increases range and destructive power. The lion heads drain the chakra network of those they touch. It is an extremely difficult ability to learn, as the slightest mistake in chakra control will lead to failure, meaning it is a feat requiring the Byakugan. This technique can be used in conjunction with the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms. 20 chakra is drained each time a lion-head touches the target directly.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Hyuga Clan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuga Clan    Hyuga Clan  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 9:01 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

Hyuga Clan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuga Clan    Hyuga Clan  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 7:12 pm

Updates made to fit the reveal of the Ansho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hyuga Clan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuga Clan    Hyuga Clan  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hyuga Clan
Page 1 of 1