Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Angry Tak is Angry [Rei. NK. NM. Invite Only] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Angry Tak is Angry [Rei. NK. NM. Invite Only] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Angry Tak is Angry [Rei. NK. NM. Invite Only] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Angry Tak is Angry [Rei. NK. NM. Invite Only] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Angry Tak is Angry [Rei. NK. NM. Invite Only] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Angry Tak is Angry [Rei. NK. NM. Invite Only] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Angry Tak is Angry [Rei. NK. NM. Invite Only] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Angry Tak is Angry [Rei. NK. NM. Invite Only] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Angry Tak is Angry [Rei. NK. NM. Invite Only] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Angry Tak is Angry [Rei. NK. NM. Invite Only] I_vote_lcapAngry Tak is Angry [Rei. NK. NM. Invite Only] I_voting_barAngry Tak is Angry [Rei. NK. NM. Invite Only] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Angry Tak is Angry [Rei. NK. NM. Invite Only] I_vote_lcapAngry Tak is Angry [Rei. NK. NM. Invite Only] I_voting_barAngry Tak is Angry [Rei. NK. NM. Invite Only] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Angry Tak is Angry [Rei. NK. NM. Invite Only]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Takeshi Uchiha
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Takeshi Uchiha

Angry Tak is Angry [Rei. NK. NM. Invite Only] Empty
PostSubject: Angry Tak is Angry [Rei. NK. NM. Invite Only]   Angry Tak is Angry [Rei. NK. NM. Invite Only] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 4:28 pm

Takeshi Uchiha, the pipsqueak of the Uchiha Clan, being only ten years old, short, skinny, and generally unremarkable compared to many of them, found himself today outside alone. He had recently left his house, dressed all in black today with a black t-shirt, black shorts, black jacket, black boots, black gloves, etc, to emphasize on how he was feeling today, which was particularly angry. Why angry you may ask? His sister ate all the bacon this morning on purpose just so Takeshi couldn't have any, forcing Takeshi to eat toast with his eggs, which he didn't much care for. For Tak it was all about the protein and sometimes the fruit, but bread he could bear to let pass. Takeshi wanted to have really strong muscles some day so he could punch someone's lights out with one hit, and wield a giant cleaving sword and use it to cut things in half with ease, like steal beams with the ease of slicing butter. In short, the kid was dreaming big, but then again what kid didn't? That was one of Takeshi's biggest perks, his guts, his motivation, his will to do well. He felt he could stand up to bullies like his sister easier than some other kids his age, but besides that and how fast he could dish out hand signs, everything else had a long way to go.

The place Takeshi was at was a secluded semitropical grove near the south-western coast of the island that supported Kirigakure. H could hear the surf coming in and out from here because just a few steps away was the beach. Here, he felt good. He felt the crisp sea breeze in his hair, the coolness on his skin, cooling off the heat of his anger, and the soft sand felt good beneath his feet, plus it provided less sturdy terrain, perfect for working on bettering his balance and coordination. What was the child doing right now exactly? He was working once more with his Shuriken techniques, wanting to perfect as many as he could right now. He was using the terrain to his advantage.

Having two lengths of wire connected to his fingers, one on the index of his right hand, the other on the index of his left, each connected to a fuuma shuriken, he was testing the use of the technique known as the Manipulated Shuriken Technique. He had waited quietly and patiently for a small deer to come into the area, of which he decided upon would be lunch (for several weeks he'd been practicing getting over being squeamish of seeing dead things and killing them in particular). Now as the time to attack. The deer was standing about ten meters away from him, grazing nonchalantly on the grass, unaware of the boy's presence, as he was shadowed and hidden behind bushes and in the darkness of the shade. The boy had read over this technique in one of the textbooks he had back at home and memorized how to perform it. The trick was to make your opponent think that the weapon thrown at them was coming in a direct path. When the path is changed, due to the capability of being able to move it with hand and arm movements, this changes everything and catches the opponent off guard. Takeshi was going to try this with two Shuriken to increase the potential of the kill.

And so, the boy pulled his right arm back first and flung the fuuma shuriken swiftly towards the deer, which of course alerted the deer to dash away from the lethal whirring sound of the blades. The boy would then maneuver the strong to wrap around a palm tree's trunk, causing the blade to go back the way it cam from momentarily, causing the deer some confusion. The deer stopped, it's ears attentive, it not understand why the metallic enemy left, when all of a sudden it came back at it from the other side of the tree! She took off frantically again, only to get double whammied, as Takeshi's other Shuriken came in from the opposite direction of the first. The deer screeched in pain and fell limp, blood having sprayed all over the foliage. It was a perfect murder.

The boy used a kunai to cut the strings from his fingers, and went to dislodge the wire from the trees as he made his way towards the deer. He bent down to inspect his handiwork, noting how each blade cut cleanly through the base of the neck and caught into the deer's chest. He looked at the glassy black eyes of the animal, noting it's sadness. He felt a moment of guilt, but shrugged it off, saying aloud, "This is how the world works. You have to kill to eat. At least the deer's meat won't go to waste. Maybe I can even use the pelt for something....sell it at the very least.", and with that, he began to cut it up and clean it.

838 WC. Trained Manipulated Shuriken Technique for 300 WC.
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Angry Tak is Angry [Rei. NK. NM. Invite Only]   Angry Tak is Angry [Rei. NK. NM. Invite Only] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 5:32 pm

His table was lined with several ingredients, across the floor int he kitchen, several of those ingredients had been picked and lined up in a near perfect manner. Rei had gone to the market and purchased several cooking ingredients to restock his house, though he had picked the most ripe and tasty ones to cook in a meal today. Unlike his usual attire, which consisted of black clothing along with his dark grey Jounin shinobi flak jacket, today he wore more relaxed clothing. Notably a pair of grey shorts, a white t shirt, white socks and some black house slippers. He held a keen edged kitchen knife in his hand as he eyes the tomatoes as if they were a worthy opponent and then began to dice them slowly and carefully. He was mimic'ing Rin's mannerisms of cooking. He missed her cooking, as he did her and Yin: both women had been exceptionally gifted in cooking, as well as their kindness and simple beauty. Long to this point after their deaths, Rei had lived on instant foods and the occasional simple cooking meal that he was willing to invest the time into making. Now was different however, he was nearly at the pinnacle of the shinobi ranks and had more time and inspiration to focus on other aspects of life instead of just survival. He figured that one of the best ways to maintain a healthy physique and spirits, was to take up the fin art of cooking like his sister had and feed himself foods that would agree with his body.

After dicing the tomatoes and pouring them into the cooking chili, he wiped his hands off on a towel and then began to dice some onions. Rei was a proud person, only crying when there was worth in crying- he never cried except when he was very young and Yin looked after him. With the exception of two events in his life, Rei was not known to cry at all after growing up. Those two events had been the deaths of Yin and Rin. There was no shame in crying over cutting onions however, these were powerful onions indeed and Rei wouldn't allow himself to blink or look away until he had fully diced the onion and poured it into the pot of cooking chili. After that being done, he wiped his eyes on the towel and prepared the table for one, himself. Before long, his breakfast was finished. Along with the well seasoned chili, he had half a loaf of toast, scrambled eggs and a pile of bacon on a plate. Two large glasses of orange juice sat at the table in front of his plate, right next to a handful of napkins if he made a mess. I should train some more jutsu today. It's been a while since Ive had a really hard exercise. he said to himself, solidifying the idea of a rigorous training day.

After finishing his breakfast and drinking his orange juice, he washed his dishes and went to his room to dress himself for the day. As he did this, he contemplated on what type of jutsu he should learn. He knew many Katon elemental ninjutsu, but he should probably learn from Suiton elemental water as well: a balanced shinobi was better than one with restricted skills even if they had untapped potential. This confirmed his choice today, he had heard an interesting story recently about the sheer applications of water: some techniques in general had picked his interest and he decided that he would test them out today. He got dressed quickly, first bandaging his arms and legs with tight white bandages, followed by is 3/4 length black baggy pants, his long sleeve black shirt, black shinobi sandals and his dark grey shinobi flak jacket. Black seemed to be the trademark color of the Uchiha: while some argued it was because they were emotional and easily influenced by emotion- there was a deeper and darker meaning and their affection for the color. It was a metaphor, their darkness within their hearts that they wore over their bodies. It was their power, their love and passion that they wore in both their clothing and their hearts. They were proud of the color despite what others thought.

Having gotten dressed, he left his house after locking the door and decided that he would look for a new training spot to practice his techniques. While he planned to do Suiton techniques, practicing by the water's edge would be most ideal, but he wanted to train harder. If he could practice new Suiton techniques in areas with little to no water, then things would be much easier, especially around large sources of water. This was his line of reasoning that had led him into the thick woods surrounding Kirigakure, it wasn't uncommon to meet other Kirigakure shinobi in the area as they practiced their jutsu. usually, Rei would avoid such confrontations and meetings, people always seemed to have a desire to fight him when he was seen around their training regiments. Recently he had gotten quite the name for himself in the village and anyone who thought they were someone, had always wanted to fight him to prove their worth. Of course he had refused them combat for such reasons, although he had dismantled a few who had thought they would force him to fight them. Those that acted in such a foolish manner had been sent to the shinobi hospital to recover from sudden and brutal retaliation. They had asked for a fight, Rei had said no, so they had suffered a less than merciful or elegant defeat.

Rei's thoughts about the faces of those foolish shinobi was interrupted as he heard a child speaking. It was a familiar voice that Rei recognized immediately. He turned his footsteps in the direction of the voice and continued around a good score of thick trees until he came upon the sight of one of his Uchiha students, Takeshi. He watched the boy for a moment, the Uchiha had already taken down a deer with two fuma shuriken, which Rei thought was a bit too much overkill. Takeshi had the latent potential to accomplish such a jutsu feat with only one or two small shuriken. Rei mentally noted that the boy still had a long ways to go, although most notably was the boy's confidence that seemed to be lacking in himself. You should try a smaller and more precise weapon. Almost anyone can see a large and deadly fuma shuriken being thrown at them. he would say suddenly and wave at the boy as he leaned against a tree, having moved in quietly to observe how the boy handled the killing of an innocent animal. Morning Takeshi. Something troubling you? he asked after a light greeting, Takeshi was wearing black today- the trademark darkness of the clan. Normally takeshi was a cheerful and naive boy, today his vibe was less than cheerful. As his sensei and distant kin, Rei felt obligated to understand and help the boy in his troubles.
Word Count- 1,185
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Uchiha
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Takeshi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Angry Tak is Angry [Rei. NK. NM. Invite Only]   Angry Tak is Angry [Rei. NK. NM. Invite Only] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 12:56 pm

Takeshi continued on with the cutting of the deer's skin away from it's muscles and fat, etc, when all of a sudden he heard the familiar voice of an older man. The boy immediately activated his Sensory technique and turned around, noticing Uchiha Rei leaning comfortably against the trunk of a tree. He was speaking to Takeshi, telling him he should have basically chosen a smaller and more "precise" weapon. However, precision didn't seem to have anything to do with a weapon's size, in Takeshi's opinion. Besides this, it seemed his sensei noticed the change in the youth's aura, which was usually cheerful but now seemed much colder today.

The youthful Uchiha with the glacier blue eyes replied monotonously, "My sister ate all the bacon this morning. However, I'll get to enjoy some nice venison, which is pretty good. My father taught me how to prepare this meat before he lost his vision. I can share it with you if you want, later that is. I'm not really hungry right now. I primarily came here to train in peace.", he said. It seemed that maybe his cold mood was more than about his sister eating his favorite food, but whatever it was, Takeshi felt it better to keep his own business. These were dark times for his family, and though he liked Rei, he wasn't so close to his Sensei yet that he could trust him with anything. That would take time.  Though the young Uchiha seemed naive in most aspects, especially when he was excited, he was in fact far from stupid. The child was smart for his age, exceedingly so. He just had to learn to be smart all the time, and not just when he was focused on being so.

Now, he felt he had the need to comment, as he wiped the blades of his fuuma shuriken with a cleaning rag, "You mentioned something about smaller weapons being more precise? I don't think it has to do with a weapon's size, but the precision of the throw. To throw a weapon precisely you merely have to be in tune with the weapon's weight, know you are capable of propelling it, and judge time and distance between yourself and the target. That's what makes precision. Of course, it also helps to know your opponent in some way. Since I've dealt with deer before, I knew generally how it would react and the distance and speed it could travel away from a projectile. Studying one's opponent can be your key to victory and is usually the best thing to do, especially when you're unsure of them. One false move is all it takes for your life to be over.", the boy said in the same serious monotonous tone. However, he'd seem to lighten up a bit, his large eyes widening as he smiled at his sensei, giving him his full attention once the blades were cleaned and folded up neatly. "My Father and Grandfather are excellent teachers. They have taught me so much. Of course Mom's textbooks have helped too. Getting in the field and actually experiencing things for myself though, is what will really show the information's value.'

531 WC.

TechniquesSensory Technique
Chakra Pool100-4=96 (20% discount on chakra sensing)

Last edited by Takeshi Uchiha on Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Angry Tak is Angry [Rei. NK. NM. Invite Only]   Angry Tak is Angry [Rei. NK. NM. Invite Only] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 6:56 pm

Rei listened to Takeshi's explanation, it almost made the older Uchiha feel bad that he had eaten such a wonderful and hearty breakfast and yet his student had gone without bacon on such a day as training. Despite his sullen attitude, Takeshi was still willing to share the spoils of his kill with his sensei, Rei hadn't eaten venison in a long time so he would be willing to take his student up on that offer. Sure Takeshi, some venison sounds good. he said and then leaned away from the tree as he walked around and stood near the boy as he carved at the meat in an expert manner. It was obvious that the males in his family had role-modeled the boy in their arts. From this vantage angle, Rei could see that Takeshi's choice of weapons had been very efficient, the strikes to the deer had been precise and the deer hadn't even gotten a foot passed where it had been struck, dead before it even realized it.

I see. You make a good point Takeshi, but a skilled and swift shinobi would fair much better against such a large projectile weapon. While you and your family may see the efficiency of the fuma shuriken, I implore you to study more on the smaller weapons as well. Even a needle can fall a giant unknowingly. he gave a bit of advise: he would let the boy become a master in his own style of fighting, but he would at least give the boy insight and his personal opinions on the matter. Takeshi was right however, studying one's opponent was key to any combat and survival. If you couldn't study and understand the foe, chances of you getting killed or seriously wounded were much more likely. Rei wanted to see how well Takeshi could practice this knowledge he had been handed to by his family. Could he keep calm and remember to study his opponent in a stressful situation? When you finish that Takeshi, let's have a spar. I want to see how well you can study my movements. You want to train after all, right? he said, studying the boy's reaction. You can use any jutsu you know, as well as any weapon of your choice against me without fear of killing me. Just be prepared because unlike before, I will be using jutsu as well. he said, giving Takeshi a serious look. He knew the boy needed a way to vent his frustration and both of them had come out here to train. Why not train together?
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Uchiha
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Takeshi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Angry Tak is Angry [Rei. NK. NM. Invite Only]   Angry Tak is Angry [Rei. NK. NM. Invite Only] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 7:17 pm

As the child Uchiha continued to work on the deer carcass, he listened keenly to his teacher. His teacher was right of course. Just using fuuma shuriken wasn't going to win him a battle. He had to learn to use a wide variety of weapons. However, Takeshi had already known this. He wasn't just practicing with fuuma shuriken. Takeshi had tried his hand at kendo with his Father and Grandfather, using kendo sticks, and Takeshi had learned to use basic shuriken, kunai, wire, and explosives. He had with him his two fuuma shuriken, a small bundle of normal sized shuriken, and a small bundle of kunai, as well as a few spools of wire. It was wires that Takeshi was currently growing fond of. You could use wires in a variety of ways to attack, but also to set traps, and to fell your foes and restrain them. He wasn't adept at all in the arts of using them, however, and he still had a long way to go with his prowess with weaponry in general, but you had to start somewhere and take things step by step. After all, though the young Genin used weapons, his greatest talent lie in casting Ninjutsu. If only his palette of choice techniques wasn't so thin, the boy could be a genius for his age. He had the brains....he now only had to put them to use and learn to use more techniques. The possibilities were near infinite.

"Hai.", Takeshi said to his Master. He was nearly finished cutting up the meat. He took the bits that were good to use for food and wrapped them in some meat paper he'd brought with him in his pack. He secured it with tape. The rest of the carcass, he buried. To say the least, when the job was all done, the boy was a bit dirty and a bit smelly, but he smiled like everything was absolutely okay. He got up, dusted off his knees, rubbed the dirt off of his hands, and gave his Sensei a determined look. He didn't know what was going to happen, but he had to be ready for anything. For this reason, Takeshi jumped backwards, to give himself thirty meters room between him and his teacher, and Takeshi watched Rei, his hands at his sides, ready to either draw a weapon or to bring them together to perform seals.

'Study your opponent. Don't be hasty to attack.', he thought to himself.

TechniquesChakra Sensing (still active)
Chakra Pool96-4=92

[414 WC][414 +531 from the previous post=945]

Last edited by Takeshi Uchiha on Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Angry Tak is Angry [Rei. NK. NM. Invite Only]   Angry Tak is Angry [Rei. NK. NM. Invite Only] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 7:35 pm

Rei waited as his student finished up with the deer venison, the boy wrapped up the usable meat and properly buried the corpse in the soil. The corpse would enrich the soil while the food would sustain the shinobi, it was a harmonious balance. After the boy was finished, he looked at Rei in a determined manner, h was covered and messy in blood from the deer's business but that wasn't enough to deter him. Rei liked that, the eyes the boy was giving him were that of determination. Back Takeshi went for a few seconds until he was 30m away from his sensei- unbeknownst to Takeshi, but his sensei was much faster than the boy thought. Rei knew his student was watching him, but it wouldn't be enough to prepare him for Rei's movements. Rei applied chakra to his feet and shiftd his weight to the tips of his toes as he leaned forward suddenly and dashed quickly. To his student, it would seem as though Rei had simply vanished.

Rei would appear behind his student after having picked up the two fuma shuriken Takeshi had used to kill the deer. He would grip them by the inner circular handles and fold the blades up into curved blades and stand behind his student until the boy would notice. He wouldn't attack right away, but wait until his student noticed him and had time to understand and react. Then Rei would step back one step and bring both weapons down in an "X" formed slash, intentinally barely missing his student's body though possibly slicing through his shirt. This attack wasn't immediate, therefor it wouldn't apply until his student reacted. Right here Takeshi, evade!

Spoiler:

Body Flicker5
Chakra Pool400-5=395
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Uchiha
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Takeshi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Angry Tak is Angry [Rei. NK. NM. Invite Only]   Angry Tak is Angry [Rei. NK. NM. Invite Only] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 8:08 pm

The boy watched readily. He had no idea what to expect from his Sensei, not having seen him fight before, but he knew, that with his Sensei being a Jounin, he was likely much more stronger, faster, and skilled than he was, or else why would he have obtained the rank of Jounin? What the boy didn't know however, was exactly how fast his Sensei was. Takeshi had seen his Sensei dash forward suddenly, but it seemed that in the instant he had done so, forming a single hand seal of the "Ram", Rei Uchiha seemed to vanish into thin air. Takeshi didn't know the technique his sensei had used, but in the next moment, he could sense his Sensei's chakra behind him. The boy therefore threw his body forward, deciding upon a roll to the ground and recover movement in case his sensei was going to use a Taijutsu type attack on him. He didn't however, but Takeshi had at least rolled away ten more meters. The boy quickly jumped up onto his feet, now facing his sensei after he'd spun his body around during his roll landing. The child had been nifty in his thinking. He'd grabbed for a smoke bomb as he'd gotten up. Holding a smoke bomb in his left hand, kunai in his right, he threw the bomb harshly onto the ground towards Rei's feet, and the boy took this instant to move, leaping from the place he was, into a tree whose branches hung over the spot Uchiha Rei was. The Kunai was now being thrown towards Rei from his place up in the tree. The boy wanted to prove his skills for quick thinking and use of terrain. However, he wondered if by chance, he may catch his superior off guard.

Chakra Sensing4 (20% of 20 is 4)
Chakra Pool92-4=88

[298 WC][1243 WC total]

Last edited by Takeshi Uchiha on Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Angry Tak is Angry [Rei. NK. NM. Invite Only]   Angry Tak is Angry [Rei. NK. NM. Invite Only] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 8:25 pm

Rei had appeared behind his student, figuring he would get the upper-hand in the fight, although he had waited appropriately for his student to realize he was there. Takeshi had reacted much more quickly than Rei had intended though, not realizing the by was using a sensing technique- Takeshi had rolled forward and caught his sensei off-guard. Rising to his feet, the boy had thrown a smoke bomb at Rei's feet as Rei's momentous action took him forward as he swung the fuma shuriken and hit only the thin air. With his momentum going forward, the best Rei could accomplish at the moment was to allow his momentum forward as he went into a roll to be on the outer edge of the smoke bomb. Having only intended to evade the smoke and counter his student's likely frontal attack, Rei hadn't noticed his student dash to a low-hanging tree branch and throw a projectile weapon. A stinging sensation erupted from the right side of his shoulder as he reacted by reaching up and feeling a kunai buried deep into his muscles.

He leaped out of the smoke bomb and stood several feet ahead of Takeshi's hanging position, he looked at the boy and only winced slightly, not enough to elicit a reaction. More of a twitch of his eye at the pain he was feeling growing in his muscles, it wasn't a serious wound- only those attacks capable of destroying his heart could kill him. A nice move Takeshi. Rei said as he pulled the kunai from his body and spurted a bit of blood. He tossed the boy back his weapon and then held up the fuma shuriken again, readying a second attack. He reared back and threw both fuma shuriken as they stretche dout their length and sailed on both sides of the boy, though his hands were still attached to the weapons, followed by thick cords of black thread. As the weapons would sail passed the boy on both sides and circle around, the threads attached to his detached arms would wrap around the boy like a rope. The two fuma shuriken would turn around and then slice deep into trees and suspend the boy if he were trapped by the treads.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Uchiha
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Takeshi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Angry Tak is Angry [Rei. NK. NM. Invite Only]   Angry Tak is Angry [Rei. NK. NM. Invite Only] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:48 pm

The boy stood firmly on the tree's branch in a normal position. The aid of the tree climbing technique only was used to better balance him on the thin but sturdy branch he was on Takeshi gazed down and bunched himself down into a crouching position, ready to spring at a moment's notice. His sensei's chakra was still there right below him, and Takeshi knew he was potentially in harm's way, especially if his sensei was still holding onto his fuuma shuriken. Honestly, he hadn't expected his sensei to stay in one place like he did, nor did he expect to actually hit him with his kunai, but all of a sudden, the boy's kunai was thrown back at him. Takeshi jumped backwards and allowed his body to fall from there, out of the tree, missing being targeted by his own kunai.

The child's eyes were now peeled on Rei's secondary attack, as he brought back both arms, each of Rei's hands holding a fuuma shuriken. The boy quickly reacted, using the prowess he had with forming hand seals quickly. Tiger, Boar, Ox, Dog, Snake!He sealed those hand signs in that order and his body poofed into thin air, being replaced with a broken branch on the ground near Rei's feet. As the Fuuma Shuriken hurtled towards Takeshi's location they'd soon be wrapping up the piece of wood in strange black thread instead of the boy, who was now crouched right below his Master, taking a single kunai in his left hand, he aimed to slash at his Sensei's right ankle, more so accurately at his Achiles tendon.

="1"]
Chakra Sensory4
Body Replacement2
Chakra Pool88-4-2=82

[269 WC][1512 WC total]

Last edited by Takeshi Uchiha on Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Angry Tak is Angry [Rei. NK. NM. Invite Only]   Angry Tak is Angry [Rei. NK. NM. Invite Only] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 1:16 am

His attack had been well timed, likely too well timed. Even from his vantage point on the ground, the weapons had taken too long to effectively wrap around Takeshi and the boy had wisely chosen to use the substitution technique. It was a valuable skill that could save anyone's life with the right circumstances: it could also prove a fatal mistake if used in the wrong manner. Such was the case Takeshi was about to learn. His sensei, Rei was a shinobi of greater physique, skill and jutsu. As Rei's threads wrapped around the substituted branch and the fuma shuriken sunk deep into the wood of the tree, Takeshi had appeared in the place of the substituted branch in a low stance and his kunai aimed to take out Rei's Achilles tendon. Rei had known it was likely for Takeshi to get in close if Rei did something like that, though Rei had only shown his Hiden technique to Akio. Now both Akio and Takeshi having seen it, neither of them really mentioned it or thought of it. True though that Akio had been under a hallucinogen drug, so maybe he hadn't understood it- likely Takeshi was too caught up in the heat of the moment to realize his sensei had used some weird zombie attack to detach his arms from him body.

Normally, having your arms away from your body was a bad thing: even as this close of range, providing a feasible counter attack to his quick-witted student would be difficult. The boy was too focused on dodging with clandestine strikes however and seemed to think he had the upper hand. Many times, Rei had told him and Akio both, "To undermine your opponent's confidence and take advantage of it is more than half the battle" As Takeshi brought low in the attempt to slice Rei across the Achilles, Rei tugged on the threads suspended in the air which held onto the lodged fuma shuriken. He lifted himself up abruptly and brought his legs abov Takeshi's strike without harm- proceeding further as his legs evaded the strike, he struck at Takeshi with a kick to the boy's stomach with enough force to send him flying backwards but not enough to kill him or burst any organs. Rei possessed the speed of a cheetah and the strength of a lion, but he was only sparring, not trying to tear the boy apart. Even still, Rei was not one for mercy. As the boy would be sent flying away unless he had somehow managed to evade the kick, Rei would land back on his feet as his arms pulled the fuma shuriken free of the tree and his threads returned his arms to his body. Tiger → Ox → Dragon → Hare → Dog → Bird → Rat → Clone seal → Dragon → Ram went his hands in rapid succession as he molded Suiton chakra into his stomach and suddenly released a stream of water from his mouth. The high pressure of water formed into that of a highly transformed large great white shark made of water and shot towards the mid-air Takeshi like a missile with its gaping maws ready to snatch away the boy. If the technique was too much, Rei wasn't really concerned- he was a person who cared for his students and wanted to see them grow, but he didn't understand the concept or mercy. If his students wished to become stronger, they would have to surpass their sensei.

trained:
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Uchiha
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Takeshi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Angry Tak is Angry [Rei. NK. NM. Invite Only]   Angry Tak is Angry [Rei. NK. NM. Invite Only] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 6:02 am

Takeshi had successfully gotten away from his Sensei's attack that had used his fuuma shuriken, paired with some strange black thread. Then again, Takeshi had thought he had just been seeing stuff, but now that he thought of it.....he saw something stranger when his Sensei's arms had in fact detached from his body. That gave him a really bad feeling in the pit of his gut. He had never known someone to be able to detach their own limbs before and not be hurt. He hadn't even bled. Something was wrong there However he didn't have time to ask right now, because he was still fighting his Sensei and he had to be on his wits. However now, Takeshi was about to be foiled. As he had gone to slash at his Sensei's heel with his Kunai, Rei had been alerted to the boy, probably figuring out his tactic this time. With the strings from Rei's arms looped in the tree above, he was able to lift his body up a bit by manipulating those threads and Rei moved his legs up, avoiding Takeshi's slash, and then "Wham!", Takeshi was kicked in the stomach, launching him airborne.

"Ughhh!", Takeshi let out when Rei's feet impacted with his stomach. It hurt like hell and knocked the wind out of him as the boy flew threw the air. This however, was the least of Takeshi's worries, as this was merely a set up strike for something much larger, and Takeshi realized as well that this may be the case. He didn't have any real defensive type of move, an he wouldn't be able to hit the ground and move away in time to avoid a blow, but he did have one idea that just may save his skin. Takeshi had no time to waste. As his sensei was performing a much longer set of seals, Takeshi formed a three seal technique. Dog, Boar, Ram. Henge no Jutsu! The boy's form would poof into a cloud of smoke and be replaced with the first thing that came to mind when he saw a giant shark of water being launched his way. That was....a giant orca. So, Takeshi transformed into the likeness of an orca, and in this form, when impacted by the obviously powerful water technique, it wouldn't hurt so bad. It still hurt though, and  made Takeshi crash through trees, past the beach and into the water of the ocean. How fitting. After taking the blow, the transformation of the killer whale dissolved, and the boy was washed ashore, laying there dazed and bruised, but at least he'd avoided more serious injuries. In another moment, he was out for a nap, but he had at least managed to smile.

Chakra Sensing4
Transformation Technique2
Chakra Pool75
[459 WC][1971 WC total]

Last edited by Takeshi Uchiha on Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Angry Tak is Angry [Rei. NK. NM. Invite Only]   Angry Tak is Angry [Rei. NK. NM. Invite Only] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 7:39 pm

Takeshi was a wonderful little student, quick on the uptake of fighting and very shrewd in his actions. if the boy got stronger, he would surely prove a valuable asset the the village and a formidable opponent. For now though, he had much room to grow and Rei intended to push him to his limits each and every day to bring out all of his latent potential. Rei was gifted with a handful of students, all skilled in their own manner and having potential above the average. Most of their potential was deep down and locked away though, they needed a sensei, someone capable of testing them and bring out out their resolve. While Rei disliked interaction in general, he found enjoyment in training his students and enjoying missions with them. His students were easier to deal with than most others, but that doesn't mean Rei was going to go easy on them.

As Takeshi had been sent flying backwards, Rei had thought maybe he had still kicked too hard- but he had followed up with the Shark Bullet jutsu. Mercy was not in the definition of the Jounin, he had long ago lost mercy and pity. Even as he cast the jutsu, he had no intentions of purposefully missing the vulnerable boy or hitting him in an indirect manner. His aim was true and his shark rocketed like a missile towards Takeshi. The quick thinking of the boy was impressive, using the transformation technique to increase his size to reduce the amount of damage. Even as the shark bullet hit him, the boy was sent flying backwards, tumbling through trees and finally hitting the beach where he ended up passed out partially in the water. Rei's concern for the boy was slight, the jutsu he had used was of the Special Jounin level against a Genin- if the biy hadn't done something, he likely would have been in worse condition.

Rei walked briskly along the wood line of the forest until he crossed over to the beach. He found the boy washed ashore and taking a much needed nap after a hard hit like that. Rei would let him sleep for a little bit, he was surely to be sore when he woke up. Rei squatted next to the boy for a moment and watched him sleep, it was nice to be able to train and Rei looked forward to the day when the young Uchiha boy alseep before him could return a volley of attacks and compete with his sensei for hours. Takeshi's primary element was Suiton, water was unnatural to most Uchiha, but after having watched the boy learn Suiton- Rei had been inspired. He had learned Suiton himself afterwards and had begun to train an assortment of Suiton techniques, even today, he had practiced a new technqiue against his student. That wasn't all for today though, there were other jutsu Rei intended to learn and his student would help him. For now though, Takeshi could take a short nap.

He stood up abruptly and walked out onto the water's surface as he applied chakra to his feet. Out he went into the water as if he were using invisible stepping stones until he was in deeper water where he figured was fine. Up his hands went, he clapped once and then slammed his right hand down onto the surface of the water. he poured molded Suiton chakra into his hand and released it through the tips of his fingers. The chakra was released from his fingers and rushed through the water as it transformed into five great white sharks that swam aggressively about Rei's standing position, their dorsal fins circling him in a controlled and synchronized manner. He smiled, this technique would indeed be useful in an aquatic terrain. With five ferocious sharks and an aquatic terrain- he could hold the power over near any battle. Something felt missing though, these techniques were nice, but he needed stronger jutsu still. He turned his gaze to the boy who had washed ashore, his lower body still halfway in the shallow water of the beach. Rei's sharks circles once more and then swam in the boy's direction. Rei intended to wake the boy up. As his sharks swam into the shallow water, the sharks would line up side by side and chomp harmlessly at the water close to Takeshi's lower body but not actually touching the boy.
trained:
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Uchiha
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Takeshi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Angry Tak is Angry [Rei. NK. NM. Invite Only]   Angry Tak is Angry [Rei. NK. NM. Invite Only] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 10:19 pm

Takeshi had been hit hard by Rei's Water Shark Bullet. He was fortunate to have a good education and decent training to have gotten his wits good enough to handle it. If he had been hit with the full force of the Water Shark Bullet, he would have been seriously injured, possibly with broken bones, ruptured organs, etc, so it was really good that he thought of using what limited jutsu he knew to at least make the force more blunt and less painful. However, it still had knocked the young Genin out, and he was in the meantime, half way in the water, half way on the sand, laying there on his back, looking peaceful in his sudden slumber.

As the boy slept his mind was dark and blank. He didn't dream of anything, but he swore he was hearing a voice, like the voice of his Mother telling him to wake up. This was of course, after what seemed to be an eternity of silence. When the child heard the voice, breaking this silence however, the child began to stir, and when he did, he found his body incredibly stiff and aching.

Takeshi groaned as he moved his head to one side, moved his arms and legs slowly, and opened his eyes to look up at the sun through the misty layers of fog that were ever present on this island. He realized he was soaking wet and cold, and that the surf was rolling in and out, covering up his legs as it came in. That wasn't the only thing though. He felt, after activating his Chakra Sensing technique again, a large swarm of chakra near him, in the water behind him. Fearful, he scurried to get onto his feet and trudged out of the shallow water onto the beach. He looked out then towards the ocean, placing a hand above his eyes to shade from the sun, and narrowed his eyes to see, out there standing in the water, his sensei, Rei. Below Rei, in the water, was a series of shadows int he shape of huge fish. The boy was concerned for his Sensei at first, thinking he was in trouble. However, when Takeshi ran towards the water and got a better look, he was that they were sharks, but they were made of chakra, Suiton chakra. It was his Sensei's technique and a fearsome one. He dare not go any further.

"Sensei! What are you doing?!", Takeshi yelled out to Rei, hoping for a reply. However, what if the reply came int he form of an attack? Takeshi gritted his teeth and prepared for the worst. He didn't know how he'd handle a frenzy of sharks, but if he had to, he'd find a way to do it somehow. The boy's body still ached from the previous attack he'd been dealt, but Tak was a strong willed kid. He wasn't ready to give up.

Chakra Sensing4
Transformation Technique2
Chakra Pool73

[490 WC][2461 total WC]

Last edited by Takeshi Uchiha on Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Angry Tak is Angry [Rei. NK. NM. Invite Only]   Angry Tak is Angry [Rei. NK. NM. Invite Only] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 5:14 am

Rei was pleased with his student, also pleased with the new techniques he was learning by having the interaction with his youngest student who also shared a Suiton chakra affinity. Even despite the amazing progress, something still felt missing and he wasn't quite sure what it was: more powerful techniques were surely desirable, something that could turn the tide of a battle in his favor. While the sharks possessed ingenuity and deadly intent within the confines of water, their raneg and speed were limited in the confines of the water. Rei needed an attack that could overwhelm an opponent with sheer size and deadly power. If he could make five sharks with a decent amount of chara... why couldn't he make more? Five.. ten, twenty? One hundred maybe? Or... maybe one thousand? he dared to think, asking himself indirectly if it was possible to really make one thousand sharks such as these made of chakra. He continued to stand atop the water as he pondered and watched his sharks antagonize his student.

The boy had been sleeping in a sound manner, his body had been dealt a harsh blow and sleeping was the natural way to recover from such an attack. Twenty, maybe thrity minutes had passed since the boy had been knocked out and now Rei's sharks were encouraging the boy to awaken from his untimely slumber. If Takeshi continued to sleep soaked in water, he would likely catch a cold and be sick for a week. As Rei's sharks swa about and munched at the water near Takeshi, the boy had suddenly become awake and alert as he jumped out of the shallow water even before he realized the danger. He has a good sense for danger. Rei noted to himself as he admired how quickly the boy had retreated from the edge of the water even before he knew what the danger was. Now free of the water, Takeshi proved a target more difficult to reach. Rei could will the sharks out of the water and into the air like missiles, but their range and speed would be greatly diminished. If the boy were right at the edge, the sharks would have been just as useful. Takeshi was several feet ahead of the shore though and much out of the distance of an effective attack by the sharks. Takeshi called out to him, somewhat in concern and his voice filled with uncertainty.

I'm going to perform another jutsu Takeshi and I want to see you evade or counter it. he called out to his student in a serious tone that gave instruction to the boy. One might think Rei was heartless and cruel to force his student to adhere to such rigorous standards, but Rei wouldn't be doing the young Uchiha boy any favors by babying him. Rei's doctrine was that of tough and unbending discipline and loyalty. As he stood on the surface of the water, he clapped his hands together again and then slammed his right hand down onto the surface of the water. Unlike last time where five sharks had appeared from his Suiton chakra, his chakra poured out into the water beneath him and stretched out ahead of him as the water in front of him began to rise up and form into countless great white sharks that were stacked high into a cascading tidal wave. The jutsu was impressive and frightening, even to Rei- even though this was a formation wall of water, the water had been sculpted perfectly into the likeness and destructive power of one thousand great white sharks and moved towards the land as a giant wave of biting teeth as the sharks chomped at the air. The speed of the technique was fast, though not so fast as to outclass a Jounin, anything lower however at a short distance would find it near impossible to evade. Fortunately, Takeshi was a good distance away and would have adequate time to react unless he froze up.

Trained:
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Uchiha
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Takeshi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Angry Tak is Angry [Rei. NK. NM. Invite Only]   Angry Tak is Angry [Rei. NK. NM. Invite Only] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 12:10 pm

Takeshi stood there, fists balled up, teeth gritted, azure blue eyes focused on his Sensei who stood out there upon the ocean's surface like a seeming mad man, sharks swarming around under his feet. He was waiting for a reply from Uchiha Rei, as he had called out in concern a moment ago, asking Rei what he was doing. It came then in the form of a verbal reply, to the boy's relief. However, Rei was now going to perform another technique, and he wanted to see if Takeshi would evade or counter it. Takeshi didn't know what to expect from his Sensei. The last technique he'd used against could have potentially killed him if he hadn't transformed into the likeness of a whale to make the damage more minor. Was Rei even concerned at all that he could kill his student? Takeshi had never before been pitted against such mentality. It was like Rei was preparing Takeshi to face life or death situations....the only thing was, he thought for sure he would die, if he couldn't think his way through. Therefore, these drills were for real.

The sheer anxiety the boy felt when he sensed the pressure of chakra swell from ocean was immense. Rei had slammed his hands down on the surface of the water, and now a swell of a wave roiled up from the depths in the form of a massive wall of killer sharks. Takeshi's eyes widened in fright, his heart raced, and in his fear, facing what he thought was surely his untimely and premature death, something strange happened to the boy's eyes. They hurt really bad, and all of a sudden, Takeshi could see more clearly than ever before. He could actually see the chakra in the water racing towards him, and every other detail in the area. What he hadn't processed in his brain yet, was that he was seeing what would happen in a few more seconds time, giving him time to react if his body would will it. Not understanding that he was seeing ahead of time, or that he had awoken the Sharingan, the little boy did the only thing that came to mind, he ran. He had turned and ran as fast as his little feet could carry him away from the wall of hungry evil looking sharks. To build up even more speed in an attempt to try and save his own life, the boy put his hands together in the ram sign and he used Body Flicker. He soon was back through the woods and would quickly locate the tallest tree in the vicinity, thanks to his new heightened eye-sight. From here, he'd utilize the technique known as Tree Climbing Practice to simply run up the length of the trunk and he dashed and jumped through the branches up higher until he came to the tip-top of the tree. The wave of a thousand sharks was still coming though, to Takeshi's horror. Right now he just wished he were a really powerful sea monster so he could eat all the sharks, but like really, as if. Takeshi did however, see this opportunity to pull off the most daring, most dangerous stunt he had ever convoluted.....performing a back flip over a wall of water with sharks in it. Forget air sharks, this was air Takeshi. The boy waited, his Sharingan eyes peeled precisely on the target approaching, and at the right time, he had crouched, and sprung up out of his crouch, as high into the air as he could jump, twisting his body so that he would do a front flip, and launched himself in an arch, over the deadly wall of watery teeth and jaws. He would land behind the enormous wave, though he'd have to roll on the ground before he could recover to his feet. It was all a maneuver to reduce impact shock to his small frame. Now.....having gotten over that, the boy lay there on the ground momentarily, red eyes beaming up at the misty sky, one black tomoe ring around his pupils. He breathed in and out deeply, trying to steady his heart, but he couldn't believe the sheer monumentous victory he felt now. Now then....what the hell was wrong with his eyes. He had to think for a little bit....maybe someone could help him figure it out.

[733 WC][3194 WC total]

unlocked Sharingan stage 1 from dealing with a life threatening situation

Body Flicker2
Tree Climbing Practice2
Sharingan30
Chakra Pool37
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Angry Tak is Angry [Rei. NK. NM. Invite Only]   Angry Tak is Angry [Rei. NK. NM. Invite Only] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 1:15 pm

The technique was perfect, or so Rei thought as he watched it from behind as the giant wave rolled over the distance and cascaded towards the land here Takeshi was standing. Rei could see the back of the jutsu clearly, it was beautiful but he wished he could b on the recieving end of the jutsu to know what it looked like from the front side. Surely all of those chomping sharks in a giant water wall would be inspiring and fearful just to witness. If ever there was concern in Rei, it likely would have been in this moment: maybe he had used too many sharks to attack his Genin student? One thousand sharks layered over one another in a massive wall of water was not something easily dodged, but there was a fair distance between the sensei and his student, so Rei knew there was at least a forty percent chance his student could evade the attack. Matching it was another story, even as a Genin himself, Rei had some incredible ninjutsu, but nothing this amazing. You better dodge at least Takeshi, it would be a lot of trouble for me to have to take you to the medical shinobi and explain what happened. he thought to himself as he watched the wall of sharks rush towards his student's location.

Because of the height, thickness and angle of the technique, once the wall of sharks had gotten closer to Takeshi, Rei was no longer able to see the boy or how he would react to the attack. The best bet for survival would have been to eithe rface it head on with a powerful jutsu, or run as fast as you can and seek higher ground. Knowing his student, the latter was a more likely option. As the wall of sharks rushed on Takeshi's last known position, the boy had ran away and sought higher ground by climbing up one of the tallest trees. From this point, Rei could see the boy again, standing nearly the same height as the wall of sharks. Interesting was all Rei said as he watched with curiosity to see how his student would react.

If the boy stayed atop the tree, he would likely perish. As the wall of sharks hit the beach and went further inland, the chomping sharks took frenzy to the nearest line of trees and sunk their powerful hyro-fangs into the trees. The sheer number and power of the sharks was enough to tear the most front line of trees apart and yank them up by the roots. Takeshi had waited and held a calm demeanor as he turned his back to the diminishing wall of sharks and then did a high jump that turned into a back flip over the sharks and then landed on his feet on the backside of the diminishing shark wall. The wall of sharks carried on to its full length, diminshing greatly as the sharks touched the land and destroyed trees.

Having evaded the deadly attack, his student was surely feeling proud of himself, maybe a bit concerned with how his sensei was training him to become stronger. Takeshi lay there in the wet sand of the beach on his back, staring up at the sky and breathing heavily from the strenuous movements. Rei figured it was time to check on the boy, he walked across the water the short distance and then stood beside the boy who was still laying on the ground. He looked at the boy's body to ensure he hadn't suffered any grievous woulds and then his gaze shifted to the boy's eyes. There in the boy's usual blue eyes, was the crimson sharingan with the first stage tomoe. Rei knelt down by the boy and squatted at he pointed to his own eyes and activated his sharingan's three staged sharingan. You have awakened the sharingan, only two more stages and you will have caught up to your sensei. he lied, giving the boy a false sense of satisfaction. If Takeshi wanted to catch up to Rei, he would have to suffer a great deal more and then unlock the Mankgekyo Sharingan.

Feeling good about how things had turned out so far, Rei wanted to push the boy further. Rei stood up abruptly and grabbed Takeshi by the collar and would pull him to his feet. Training isn't over Takeshi, on your feet. Rei said in an even unconcerned tone. Your sensei still has a couple of Suiton jutsu to learn himself. It is best for you to at least watch if you cannot participate further. he explained and then began to walk away, back towards the dryer land of the beach's farthest side. Whether or not his studnt would follow him, Rei would find another dry spot on the beach and then began to mold his chakra as he performed the Ram handseal. Suiton chakra built up in his gut and he opened his mouth, spewing it out onto the land in the opposite direction of the water's edge. Massive waves crashed all about in every direction as the torrential of water overtook the area and would likely engulf Takeshi's position f he didn't run further. Though he might run, the technique was much too fast and expansive for his Genin to fully escape. Rei hand't moved very fr away, maybe twent or thirty feet from his studen't position. This technique covered a vast area at an alarming speed. Over two hundred feet of rapid expansing water covered the area and then rose up with Rei's will as it took everything within the area and pulled it into a giant terrain field orb of water that stood tall above the land's surface. Rei himself was the epicenter of this jutsu, a giant dome of water surrounded him on every side as he held his breathe and gauged the intensity of his terrain field. I will need a means to breathe in this water if I want to be able to withstand it for an extended period of time... he said to himself, noting that even though it was his own jutsu, even he couldn't breathe water through natural means. That too of course meant his student Takeshi wouldn't be able to breathe the water. He looked about the sphere of water until he found the boy.
Trained:
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Uchiha
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Takeshi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Angry Tak is Angry [Rei. NK. NM. Invite Only]   Angry Tak is Angry [Rei. NK. NM. Invite Only] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 5:35 am

"Shar.....in.....gan....", Takeshi breathed exasperatedly. A smile crept onto his face. He had accomplished something great in his suffering. He knew it. Once his parents heard about this, they would be happy too that their Son had unlocked the clan's secret Kekkei Genkei. Takeshi would lay there in the soggy sand for a few more minutes, until once more, he heard the roiling of waves. This alarmed him immediately. A surge of adrenaline given to one who feared for their life pumped into him once more, and the child burst up out of the sand in no time and instinctively ran for his life. He dared look back over his shoulders to see the impending danger! A massively high and wide wave of water was speeding his way, flattening the beach and consuming it, seemingly expanding the vastness of the ocean beyond.

"SENSEI!! STOP!! YOU'RE INSANE!!!", Takeshi yelled out loud. He didn't see how his Sensei could be so reckless with his jutsu against his students. Now, a giant titan of some sort, he could understand, but a tiny Genin with almost no jutsu? Sheesh. Takeshi had no luck this time. The waves caught up to him and crashed into him, knocking the wind out of him and seeming to crush the child like an aluminum can. He was swept away into the water, and was frantically trying to reach the surface of the watery mass after he'd recovered from the brutal impact, lucky as all hell he wasn't dead just from the impact that felt like it broke all his bones.

The surface of the water didn't come to him though. After the wave stopped sweeping him along, the boy realized, by opening his eyes in the water, that he was in a giant done of the clear liquid. At the center of technique, was Uchiha Rei. Takeshi began swimming towards him, furious. He was going to punch his Sensei if his life depended on it. He was angry, and the Sharingan only seemed to amplify his anger as it glowed in the shadows of the contained sphere of water.

"Bloop bleaurgh blaghrrghh!", he yelled, incoherent curses.

Sharingan (upkeep)12
Chakra Pool37-12=25
[359 WC] [3553 WC total]
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Angry Tak is Angry [Rei. NK. NM. Invite Only]   Angry Tak is Angry [Rei. NK. NM. Invite Only] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 3:33 pm

Rei's technique had been quite effective and covered up a large extend of both the beach, wood line and even the nearby water itself. The giant dome of water stood tall and powerful, reflecting rays of sunlight and rippling softly as the two shinobi inside swam aimlessly to stay afloat. Rei had done training before n situations where he forced himself to hold his breathe underwater and remain calm: he knew he could hold his breathe for around four minutes, though anything passed three minutes was likely to damage the brain from lack of air. Glancing over at his student Takeshi who had been swept up in the magnitude of the jutsu's vast range and effect, he could tell that the Genin wasn't happy, nor was he staying calm and holding his breath properly. He was saying something underwater and large gasps of air were escaping his lungs as he yelled in vain. Was he mad? Rei couldn't be sure because from his distance, he couldn't tell, nor could he hear what Takeshi was saying. 

In the likelihood that his student was angry and not controlling his breath underwater properly, Rei decided he would have to cut the training short to ensure his student didn't down needlessly. One of the last things he wanted was to accidentally kill the boy or have to perform mouth to mouth resuscitation on him. This next technique would have to be Rei's last for the day, he and Takeshi had accomplished a lot- Rei more than Takeshi, but Takeshi had taken his first step towards Uchiha adulthood. His parents would be tremendously happy to learn the boy had awakened his sharingan. I guess this is his limit for now. Rei said to himself, noting that he would have to increase the young Genin's ability to endure trying situations.

Clap → Snake → and then thrust his hands outward as he molded Suiton chakra into his gut and released it into the water in a massive outburst. The chakra touched the immediate water and began to draw in around an epicenter and create a high pressurized shark that kept expanding drastically until it was the size of a Bijuu. It's form was a giant great white shark with an enormous open maw of rows of razor sharp teeth as it was released from Rei's hold. When the Jounin Uchiha had released the attack, he had aimed it away from Takeshi, knowing full well that such an attack against a helpless Genin in the aqua field would surely mean death. He released the giant shark in the direction towards Takeshi's far left side. The shark would swim extremely fast in a serpentine manner as its mouth awaited to absorb anything it came into contact with. The giant shark would swim by Takeshi's position and missed him by about fifty feet, the water's momentum from the giant shark's movement would cause an underwater current which Takeshi was likely to get caught up in and pulled behind the Shark if successful. The shark would reach the edge of the water sphere and exit its edge at tremendous speed and crash into the nearest row of trees and explode violently. At the same time, Rei would release his hold on the aqua sphere and allow it to fall apart as he and Takeshi were released from its grip. They would fall to the ground, cushioned by the rapids of diminishing water as the waters flowed out into the open waters of the sea.

Rei would be left standing on his feet, uncertain how his student had fared in his exit of the sphere. Are you alright Takeshi? Rei would ask, not concerning himself with an apology, nor reprimanding the boy for being foolish wile inside the water sphere. After he got his reply, whether in a negative and hateful manner or not, Rei would roll it off his shoulders and continue. Thank you for sparring with your sensei, I learned some valuable Suiton jutsu from the encounter. We also managed to unlock your sharingan, you should feel accomplished for that. That will be all for today, you should run home and tell your family you are one step closer to becoming an Uchiha man. he said in a somewhat coy manner, knowing at some point in life, it was an embarrassing stage in adolescence. Rei looked around and noted that a large section of the beach and subsequent trees had been ripped up and taken out to sea. The spot his water dome had been, left a jagged scar on the land. The spot where his giant shark had landed, had left a crater int he ground filled with water. Maybe I should start going further away from the village when i decide to train jutsu... his techniques were becoming exceedingly far stronger and more frightening. Too dangerous to use around the villagers.
trained:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angry Tak is Angry [Rei. NK. NM. Invite Only]   Angry Tak is Angry [Rei. NK. NM. Invite Only] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angry Tak is Angry [Rei. NK. NM. Invite Only]
Page 1 of 1