Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Maze Runner: The Anbu Captain Trials! Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Maze Runner: The Anbu Captain Trials! Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Maze Runner: The Anbu Captain Trials! Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Maze Runner: The Anbu Captain Trials! Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Maze Runner: The Anbu Captain Trials! Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Maze Runner: The Anbu Captain Trials! Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Maze Runner: The Anbu Captain Trials! Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Maze Runner: The Anbu Captain Trials! Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Maze Runner: The Anbu Captain Trials! Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Maze Runner: The Anbu Captain Trials! I_vote_lcapMaze Runner: The Anbu Captain Trials! I_voting_barMaze Runner: The Anbu Captain Trials! I_vote_rcap 
Will
Maze Runner: The Anbu Captain Trials! I_vote_lcapMaze Runner: The Anbu Captain Trials! I_voting_barMaze Runner: The Anbu Captain Trials! I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Maze Runner: The Anbu Captain Trials!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Maze Runner: The Anbu Captain Trials! Empty
PostSubject: Maze Runner: The Anbu Captain Trials!   Maze Runner: The Anbu Captain Trials! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:09 pm

Mission Name: Traitor within our midst.
Type: PC
Client: Hokage Ryujin
Exp/Ryo Reward: 1200 Exp
Mission Description: The Hokage has found information about a traitor within the village. This traitor is either B or A ranked, and highly dangerous. He has also gathered information about the traitor's whereabouts, you are to go there and capture the traitor alive. If you kill the traitor, you will be classed as a rogue-nin immediately. Bring the traitor back to the Hokage alive.
Additional Information:
The traitor is located within a cave high on one of our mountains. The cave has two entrances, entrance A and entrance B. Entrance A is located at the opposite side of the mountain as Entrance B. Both entrances lead to a room at the end of the cave, each entrance having it's own room. As the entrances are at the opposite sides of the mountain, you won't know about the second entrance and instead think the entrance you chose is the only one. You're objective is to enter through either A or B. These two rooms are located next to each other, and are connected by a door. The rooms are in the center of the mountain. You're to search through the cave for the traitor, and he'll be the only one within the cave, so if you spot someone then you know who the traitor is. Obviously with speed differences one would reach the door between the two rooms before the other, you are to continue even if you have yet to find the traitor. You can use force if the opponent does not want to comply and denies being the traitor (Obviously they will deny it because they think you're the traitor, as the two routes lead to each other and eventually the two participants will meet with each other as the cave only has one route to take. Since the entrances are at opposite sides, they lead directly towards the opposing participant of this mission) In reality there is no traitor but you don't know that. This mission is used as a ploy by the Hokage to see who is more capable of being the Anbu Captain. If there are 3 participants, then there is a C Entrance where the third participant will enter through, with his route also leading to the two rooms. He may choose to go left or right, towards Entrance A or B, in order to find the traitor, however eventually the one he didn't follow will catch up to the two and you are then to suspect the other two participants both of being traitors and should return both captured alive to the Hokage. Entrance A's route towards the rooms is 150 meters in length, Entrance B's route to the rooms is 150 meters in length. Entrance C's route to the rooms is 100 meters in length.
Eligible Members: B, A and S.

24 hours to make your entrance post~
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Maze Runner: The Anbu Captain Trials!   Maze Runner: The Anbu Captain Trials! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 2:07 pm

Makoto got word that there was a couple of traitors out in the Village Hidden in the Leaves. Makoto smirked as he got the paper. It read “Makoto this is your Hokage. There is a traitor located in our mountains on the backside. Find him and seize him alive, not dead. Hokage’s orders ~” Makoto reread the paper over and over again. He smirked as he thought to himself. ‘It is time to prove myself to the Hokage!’ Makoto took a quick shower and threw on a long sleeve shirt, mountains where usually cold and dark. So using lightning would be very efficient. He through on his tights, hopefully they would keep him warm also. He threw on his boots as he strapped them on. Man, was Makoto ready. He went into the kitchen and grabbed a warm rice cake and threw on his last but most important piece. His chakra absorbing armor. This armor was quite special to Makoto and was important to any fight with anybody using ninjutsu or genjutsu. It would absorb the chakra out of the technique and give it to Makoto, which was quite amazing. Makoto went out bringing nothing but his hands, which was all he needed. He would arrive to the mountains seeing an entrance. “I guess this were the traitor is.” Next to the entrance there was a torch and an lantern waiting to be lit. Makoto grabbed the torch and lit the lantern as he walked into the cave. The journey to the center was short as he hung the lantern on one side and stuck the torch on another side . The room was pretty much lit up. Not too bright but you could see certain things. The room was like an rectangle. 50 feet long and 25 feet wide and around 40 feet high which mean there was plenty of space to move. Makoto would sit there and wait for the traitor to show up. It soon got suspicious, seeing that no one showed up. ‘Was this a set up? ‘ Makoto would ask himself why waiting.

WC: 344
TWC: 344
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Maze Runner: The Anbu Captain Trials!   Maze Runner: The Anbu Captain Trials! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 1:27 pm

[Sign ups closed. I'll be making my post soon, goodluck~]
Back to top Go down
Heavens Will

Heavens Will

PostSubject: Re: Maze Runner: The Anbu Captain Trials!   Maze Runner: The Anbu Captain Trials! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 1:52 am

It would seem as though katsu would get a high leveled mission from the hokage. A misson that normally someone of his rank would not be allowed to take. But due to his skill in combat and pretty much showing that he is more then capble of handling his own he was given this mission. The intel was pretty basic so to speak, but in a nut shell there was a spy within the mist of the village. Due to the rankof the mission he could only semis that it was someone of a higher rank probably jounin class. Katsu was pretty excited about this, he was a bit upset at the same time due to the kage telling him not to kill the target which meant he might have to dial back his attack a bit to a leathal but not deadly assault but if he could not do this then he did not deserve to even be takingon this mission.

Katsu had made it to the mountain fairly easy and surprisingly enough there were no traps set up or anything. Katsu found that a it odd due to the kage knowing where this person was located he would guess that the man would at least set traps for anyone coming near the mountain. Katsu shrugged it off "perhaps there traps inside the mountain have to be careful in here". He though to himself as he had reached the top of the mountain side and as the kage stated there was a door. Katsu looked around and realize it was the only door into the mountain." There no doubt to be traps in here". Katsu thought as he swung the door open. as the light from the outside flooded the inside of the mountain. The light of course extended only so far. But to his right was a torch he assume he would have to use to travel inside the monutain. Katsu stepped into the mountain side as the door slammed behind him as he reached for the torched that was to his right. Picking it up ever so lightly hoping not to set off any traps if anything when getting the torch.  After getting and realize no traps would be set and feeling slightly like an idiot he walked down the corridor which merely took a few minnutes of walking before he got to the end and there before him stood another door. "This must be where my target is. Katsu armed with nothing more then the weapons in his pouches one on the right hip and the other on his left thigh. He opened the door and stepped in there he saw another man a looked a lot older then katsu. He was just sitting there as if he was waiting on someone. " Could he have been waiting on me". Katsu thought or maybe he was just waiting for someone else... maybe a partner. As katsu looked at the man more closely he realize he recognize the man. He was a shinobi from the village he never intacted with the man however but he did see him around.

" So your the traitor". Katsu exclaimed as he quickly dug into the bag on his hip pulling out two kunais placing them in each hand as he got into a balance fighing stance. As a small whole opened up in the back of his neck as a few bugs flew out of it. The room was welllit but katsu doubted that man would see the bugs fly out of the back of his neck due to the angle they were facing each other. Katsu was not the kind of person that would fight a man who was sitting down. Even though it wouldprobably be his best chance of winning this fight. Thisman was clearly of a higher rank then himself. But he couldn't htink about that now. " Prepare yourself traitor" Katsu barked as his red and blue eyes not fully locked on to the man that was sitting there.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Maze Runner: The Anbu Captain Trials!   Maze Runner: The Anbu Captain Trials! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 2:53 am

Makoto would watch as the doors open. “hmph” he would respond as the kid began to speak bullshit. Now the thing about Makoto was that he was a ninjutsu god. But many people forget about his taijutsu which was up to par as well. If he kept working at it he could easily be one of the greatest taijutsu uers to ever walk through the gates of Konoha. Makoto would look at the kid. Chunin. He could tell by his vest. Makoto was a little surprised to see him getting a letter from the Hokage, but I guess anything was possible. Makoto popped up from his sitting position and watched the kid closely he had a kunai in each hand. He also noticed that the kid had one red eye and one blue eye. This kid could not possibly be the traitor Makoto was sent to find. Apparently the kid thought Makoto was the traitor. Although Makoto wanted to use taijutsu greatly he decided to end this rather quickly. So he remembered his custom made Lightning Palm. Makoto would move at extreme speeds and be within the kids range within half a second. Right before getting there his hand would light up using Lightning Palm. This was a favored taijutsu technique allowing people to not really see it but make people’s muscle paralyzed. With this amount of chakra put in Makoto would have a couple minutes before the muscles would react again. After getting towards the kid he would hit both his hands first not allowing him to move his hands which don’t allow movement to the fingers. He would then next hit both shoulders which would cause his arms to droop due to no control. Then hitting both his legs causing him to fall. All of this happening within 1.5 seconds. Makoto was going in for the win. Not the kill. Hopefully this would do the trick for the little Chunin.

Jutsu Used:

Chakra Left:
Back to top Go down
Heavens Will

Heavens Will

PostSubject: Re: Maze Runner: The Anbu Captain Trials!   Maze Runner: The Anbu Captain Trials! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 3:23 am

As expected the man hadn't noticed the bugs flyin over to him as katsu barked out his words. Only one of them was able to land on the man which was all katsu needed. Katsu didn't even heistate as the man began to rise from his sitting position Katsu launched the kunai at him. But even at the distance they were currently at the man would almost seem to vanish moving with such speed His kunai would hit nothing but the ground where the man was once standing. This of course held no surprise to katsu due to the man being of course a higher rank then himself. But this did not put any fear in katsu as he reacted immediately forming the one seal he need "Horse" as lightning quickly crackled in his palm the man appeared in front of katsu { I'm guessing this since you didn't state itinyour post due to the way you attacked me} a foolish mistake one katsu would make him pay for as he fired his attack at the man due to him being so close doding would be nearly impossible as the lightning would hit his body stunning him and doing a decent amount of damage. Katsu didn't not want to waste time as he now leaped back digging into his pouch and firing off 10 shuriken 5 in each hand aiming for both of the mans leg going up in a vertical pattern.

As the last shuriken left his hands hundreds of small holes opened upon his body as a swarm of bug came out he quickly formed the needed hand seals this taking nolonger then .5 second as most the bugs swarm around the man forming a sphere like shape. This all happening within 2 seconds.

Jutsu Used
Spoiler:

Charka= 180-60=120 Left
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Maze Runner: The Anbu Captain Trials!   Maze Runner: The Anbu Captain Trials! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 3:48 am

Makoto would smirk as he saw the boy perform his jutsu. If Makoto didn’t have his armor he would have pretty much have been caught in a pickle, but seeing that he had his chakra armor on. He didn’t mind, he was basically absorbing the boy’s chakra. As the lightning hit him he absorbed the chakra from it giving him plenty, and the bugs surrounded him which he also absorbed chakra from would simply fall to the ground in a little circle around Makoto’s feet. As he got out of the bugs he saw the shuriken, for they were extremely slow. He simply moved to the side and grabbed one out of thin air then chucked it at the boy’s right leg, If it hit It would make a very deep incision and cause the boy great pain causing him not able to walk. “This my boy is a battle you simply can’t win.” Makoto would smile as he felt the chakra convert into his body. This was the most beneficial part. He had plenty of chakra all absorbed from this kid. His techniques were great but he didn’t notice the armor Makoto had on. “Always spot your opponent” Makoto would say, at this point Makoto was toying with the kid. He walked over keeping an eye on the boy to the kunai he had thrown earlier and picked it up. “You are an aburame. Your techniques are ninjutsu. All of them. You will not win this fight." Makoto would then sprint to the kid pointing the kunai at his throat. This is assuming he was hit by the shuriken. If not hit by the shuriken Makoto would proceed to stab the boy in his shoulder.

[OOC] {Your throwing power is your actual speed, So technically you wouldn’t see the shuriken I threw. Or me. Good Luck}
WC: 286

Chakra:
Back to top Go down
Heavens Will

Heavens Will

PostSubject: Re: Maze Runner: The Anbu Captain Trials!   Maze Runner: The Anbu Captain Trials! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 4:04 am

*Calling hit* Looking at your post here" As he got out of the bugs he saw the shuriken, for they were extremely slow.". I actually threw My shuriken before i even form the hand seals needed to send my bugs at you as you can see here

"Katsu didn't not want to waste time as he now leaped back digging into his pouch and firing off 10 shuriken 5 in each hand aiming for both of the mans leg going up in a vertical pattern.

As the last shuriken left his hands hundreds of small holes opened upon his body as a swarm of bug came out he quickly formed the needed hand seals this taking nolonger then .5 second as most the bugs swarm around the man forming a sphere like shape.
"

So because you posted in the wrong order here my shuriken land because you were pretty much standing still waiting on my next ninjutsu.

Katsu watched as his attack was absorbed by the man armor. He could see the mans confidence in his own ablities were threw the roof. But katsu was a bit surprised as the man stood there as katsu shuriken drew closer to him. Prehaps the same way he absorbed the ninjutsu would some how counter his shuriken as well. If this were to be the case katsu would have almost no way of winning. But it didn't seem like that would be the case as his shuriken hit its intended mark starting from the man's shin all the way to his upper tights the shiruken lodging into the mans legs due to the force they were throw at. His shuriken would easily make this man handicap seeing as though the shuriken landed dead on as the man would fall to thr ground unable to use his legs. Katsu didn't want to waste time and knew he hand to finish this now. As he once again dug into his pouch pulling out three kunai two with explosive tags on them. He lanuched the one with out the tags on it at the mans right shoulder if it were to hit it would paralyze the mans right arm. He then fired one of the kunai with the explosive tag on it straight at the man chest. Once it got within 3 meters he would make the handseal needed as the kunai would explosive 3 meters from the man doing extensive damage more then likely knocking him out but of course not killing him.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Maze Runner: The Anbu Captain Trials!   Maze Runner: The Anbu Captain Trials! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 4:21 am

Makoto would be amazed on how the kid moved. With throwing the shuriken, unfortunately his armor blocked it easy. Makoto would quickly drop down and pick them up throwing them at the kunai the boii had thrown with tags on them. As they hit they would launch towards the ceiling. No matter what Makoto believed, he couldn’t let the kid die to this pitiful attack. They were in a mountain so using explosives wouldn’t have been the smartest thing. Within the last milliseconds. Makoto summoned Hiroto. A 25 owl, prepared for anything. Without words Hiroto knew what to do. He hovered the kid immediately. Makoto would back away from the kunai as they stuck towards the ceiling. As soon as the blew up Makoto would form the seal for explosive wave generating electricity to break down any rocks coming down onto himself. He didn’t use a bigger explosive wave simply because he didn’t want to hurt Hiroto. Although Hiroto was taking his own beating from the other side of the wall. He had suffered on broken wing from the falling of the boulders which was fine for now. He was holding up pretty strong as he protected the kid. At this point Makoto couldn’t see anything but boulders and neither could Hiroto.

WC: 212

Jutsu Used:

Chakra:

Last edited by Makoto on Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Heavens Will

Heavens Will

PostSubject: Re: Maze Runner: The Anbu Captain Trials!   Maze Runner: The Anbu Captain Trials! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 4:40 am

I don't know if i can call hit to this or not. so can you explain it to me, If i threw my shurikens at you at the rate and speed that they were moving which isn't that fast if compare to you but for normal standards they were moving pretty fast. They hit your armor which means metal to metal they would simply ricochet off your armor i dont see how they would be so close to you that you would simply be able to bend over and pick them up. Not only that I fired my kunai right after the shuriken landed or this case bounce off your armor. Is there really enough time for you to bend over pick up some shuriken and throw them at both my kunais? Heck lets say some how they were close to you each shuriken was aimed at a different spot on your leg which means they wouldn't have all bounce off and landed in the same area or so close that you could pick up more then one without moving from your original spot. I'm sorry thats just a little bit to confusing me, and since i'm posting here you can't edit the post to correct that. If you can give me a pausible answer to that then I post occuring to this time line.

Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Maze Runner: The Anbu Captain Trials!   Maze Runner: The Anbu Captain Trials! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 6:47 am

So makoto's speed is indeed fast, he is able to pick up the shuriken in time seeing as his speed is more than enough to, even if the shuriken weren't directly below him, pick it up before your 20 speed could catch up with his 66. Continue~
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Maze Runner: The Anbu Captain Trials!   Maze Runner: The Anbu Captain Trials! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 8:34 pm

Makoto and Hiroto act almost in perfect sync. Makoto moves a couple of rocks out of the way to get to Hiroto. He examines Hiroto’s wing as he sees its broken and Hiroto poofs, He’s gonna need some time to heal up. Makoto hovered over the kid’s body as he trembled, ‘I used my owl to save this kid, and I could’ve let him die assuming he is the traitor.’ Makoto hit the kid in the head knocking him unconscious, he needed that due to him not attacking anymore. Makoto pick the kid up and put him on his back as he walked over to the wall. He was taking weird and rather awkward steps because of all the rubble on the ground. He even had to kick a few boulders around. When he got to the wall he grabbed the torch and raised it slowly out of the torch holder. He didn’t want to drop it and let anything on fire. Makoto then walked back over the door he entered and would travel down the hallway. It was cold and moldy but he used the torch to warm himself and to give light. He gets out of the mountains as he proceeds to bring the possible to the hospital. The boy’s condition looked fine seeing that Hiroto protecting the boy from all the boulders. He set the boy onto a medical bed as he watched the nurses take the boy back into a medical room. Makoto sat in the waiting room not saying much. When they asked what happen Makoto just responded with a landslide excuse. Makoto sat there not telling anybody the kid was possibly a traitor. Makoto got up and grabbed some vanilla chai tea, his favorite. He sipped it slowly warming his chest with ease. Makoto saw the nurse come out as she told him, “His injuries aren’t bad at all, I don’t see how he passed out from these injuries maybe from shock, just watch him after he gets out.” Makoto would smile as he walked out the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maze Runner: The Anbu Captain Trials!   Maze Runner: The Anbu Captain Trials! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maze Runner: The Anbu Captain Trials!
Page 1 of 1