Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Isuma Sarutobi [Konoha, Anbu Captain] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Isuma Sarutobi [Konoha, Anbu Captain] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Isuma Sarutobi [Konoha, Anbu Captain] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Isuma Sarutobi [Konoha, Anbu Captain] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Isuma Sarutobi [Konoha, Anbu Captain] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Isuma Sarutobi [Konoha, Anbu Captain] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Isuma Sarutobi [Konoha, Anbu Captain] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Isuma Sarutobi [Konoha, Anbu Captain] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Isuma Sarutobi [Konoha, Anbu Captain] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Isuma Sarutobi [Konoha, Anbu Captain] I_vote_lcapIsuma Sarutobi [Konoha, Anbu Captain] I_voting_barIsuma Sarutobi [Konoha, Anbu Captain] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Isuma Sarutobi [Konoha, Anbu Captain] I_vote_lcapIsuma Sarutobi [Konoha, Anbu Captain] I_voting_barIsuma Sarutobi [Konoha, Anbu Captain] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Isuma Sarutobi [Konoha, Anbu Captain]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Encymion
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Encymion

Isuma Sarutobi [Konoha, Anbu Captain] Empty
PostSubject: Isuma Sarutobi [Konoha, Anbu Captain]   Isuma Sarutobi [Konoha, Anbu Captain] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:51 pm

Isuma Sarutobi [Konoha, Anbu Captain] Soad6e

Isuma Sarutobi [Konoha, Anbu Captain] 0OeODz3
Name: Isuma Sarutobi
Nickname: "Jinpachi"

Isuma Sarutobi [Konoha, Anbu Captain] GWSdYHs
Height: 6,3
Weight: 147 lbs
Appearance: Isuma is just a light-skinned man with somewhat spiky, brown hair that had a slight, coffe tint to it, that comes down to his neck. Usually seen wearing his Anbu attire when not on a mission, always wearing a black coat that comes with a hood and covers everything but his feet, well sandals. The cloak/coat, is something he wears with all of his attires only thing changing is what he wears under it. Since he doesn't own very much and only wear what is comfortable to him. As he usually wears shin bandages and the traditional Sarutobi combat outfit, consisting of a black high-collared, long sleeve mantle that splits down the lower half. Around his waist he wears a simple, light-brown obi and a belt. Also he always has his clan's emblem on all of his shirts. He now also wears a long-sleeved collared shirt, the Sarutobi clan emblem on the back of it, with suspenders and dark pants. He has gotten a long scar running vertically along the side of his left eye and three other ones on his back from his training. A numerous of other scars on his body that he chooses to cover up with bandages. 

Isuma Sarutobi [Konoha, Anbu Captain] EW0JlD2
Village: Konohagakure
Character Rank: ANBU Captain
Clan: Sarutobi Clan
Element: Katon

Isuma Sarutobi [Konoha, Anbu Captain] IVLimad
Personality: Despite being born in a rowdy and courageous clan, Isamu is more of the reserved and wise type. However, when a woman he deems beautiful or sexually pleasing, he will pounce. Maybe not literally, but he will attempt to engage the woman in romantic conversation. Overall, he will remain a quite source of strength and wisdom until the right moment overcomes him or when he's consumed too much sake. Generally, he is the one to go to for strategic, romantic, and intellectual advice if you feel you need it. Don't be surprised to see him challenge you to a good fight. He adores robust spars and battles.

As stated before, Isamu is both a lover and a fighter, and fighting simply puts a fire in his belly. That could simply be his strong heart and spirit talking, but it is one of his favorite things. Great fighters go accordingly. He simply hates a ninja, samurai, or fighter that refuses to fight or runs away from one. Sure, someone that knows that they are no match, a weak genin against an advanced jounin for example, is an exception to this rule. Obviously someone of equal rank to you shouldn't run from the fight, or at least give up without a fight. Or maybe that's just his motto. Since becoming a rouge ninja, his philosophies and ideals may have been clouded and may have become harsh. But that simply comes with the title, right? 

Despite being a rogue ninja, though, Isamu is quite kind, or at least kinder than what he should be for someone on the wanted list. For example, he will not live an adorable kitten in the rain. He'd prefer to place that kitten in shelter and save it from the cruel weather. However, he will not hesitate to flip his kindness into dark and cunning behavior to maim anyone in his way.His wisdom and kindness should not be taken for granted, for his wrath would take its place. 

Character History: Isamu Sarutobi grew up in the heroic village of Konohagakure; the Village Hidden in Leaves. This sinewy village housed and still houses powerful shinobi and legends of the past eras. The Sarutobi were one of the clans in the village to have the most rugged shinobi. They've owned Hokages, ANBU, ROOT members, etc. Their power and skill is barely matched to most within the village. Which held high expectations for people within the clan, Isamu especially. He is the clan leader's eldest child and it was his duty to uphold the Sarutobi name. As a child, kids were slightly afraid to upset a Sarutobi, Isamu in particular. Isamu always felt a sliver of anger and distaste for his family's strong heritage, but thanks to that background of wisdom and strength, Isamu didn't have many people test him.

However, he didn't let his family speak for his strength, he used his intelligence and fists to do the talking for him instead. He excelled in his young studies, but not because of his genes, but because of his diligence and determination. His father's pushing and discipline played a role in his excellent academy grades as well. He refused to let his lineage pressure him into cracking and falling behind. He lived up to his clan's name and graduated from the academy slightly earlier than his comrades. People envied his strength and intelligence, not just his clan. He was one person in Konohagakure that inspired people to do their best. After graduating, he decided he'd train on his own and refused the squad invitations.

Isamu trained in seclusion. He would do most of his training near waterfalls for the extra soothing sounds and the pressure on his back. During his young age of training, his body lengthened and became just as sinewy as his village and his family. Missions and jutsu were a piece of cake for someone of his caliber, or at least the ones he happened to accept during that time. His prowess was recognized by the current Hokage and he was ranked up without the Chuunin Exams. His intelligence began to peak as he ventured outside of the village on expert missions that the Hokage allowed him to do. His eyes began to open wider than before, figuratively speaking. His intelligence would begin to decipher into wisdom over not time. His great skill as a shinobi granted him a promotion in Konohagakure ranks.

Now that he was sixteen, his sexual prowess grew. He journeyed into the world of women and his view of them changed. Yes, he did, and still does, respect them, but he now loves them for more than their wit and odd excellence when it comes to cooking. Some people viewed him as a pervert, but his toned body and 'skills' down low kept the women from refusing him. However, his few decades of strength and bliss were cut short when he realized the flaw in the shinobi system. The village forced their members to stay unless they had an urgent mission to accomplish. Isamu's love of adventuring would not falter because of a measly ignorant rule. Nor would he stand for such a selfish restriction. He loved his family and his friends in Konohagakure, but no one would get in the way of his loves and ideals. Since his rebellious act, Isamu has become the anbu captain for Konohagakure especially because of the reason he defected. He adopted the name Jinpachi, but primarily for disguise.

Back to top Go down
Encymion
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Encymion

PostSubject: Re: Isuma Sarutobi [Konoha, Anbu Captain]   Isuma Sarutobi [Konoha, Anbu Captain] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 10:31 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

PostSubject: Re: Isuma Sarutobi [Konoha, Anbu Captain]   Isuma Sarutobi [Konoha, Anbu Captain] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 12:42 am

Are you rogue, or Konoha? Your history makes references to both. Did you get permission from the hokage to play anbu captain?
Back to top Go down
Encymion
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Encymion

PostSubject: Re: Isuma Sarutobi [Konoha, Anbu Captain]   Isuma Sarutobi [Konoha, Anbu Captain] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 9:00 pm

Yes i did i told Ryujin he said it was fine
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

PostSubject: Re: Isuma Sarutobi [Konoha, Anbu Captain]   Isuma Sarutobi [Konoha, Anbu Captain] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 9:01 pm

Approved for now, but may be unapproved if it causes a problem.
Backstab
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Isuma Sarutobi [Konoha, Anbu Captain]   Isuma Sarutobi [Konoha, Anbu Captain] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Isuma Sarutobi [Konoha, Anbu Captain]
Page 1 of 1