Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Kyousan Senju [Konoha/ Anbu Cap] [Done] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Kyousan Senju [Konoha/ Anbu Cap] [Done] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Kyousan Senju [Konoha/ Anbu Cap] [Done] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Kyousan Senju [Konoha/ Anbu Cap] [Done] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Kyousan Senju [Konoha/ Anbu Cap] [Done] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Kyousan Senju [Konoha/ Anbu Cap] [Done] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Kyousan Senju [Konoha/ Anbu Cap] [Done] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Kyousan Senju [Konoha/ Anbu Cap] [Done] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Kyousan Senju [Konoha/ Anbu Cap] [Done] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Kyousan Senju [Konoha/ Anbu Cap] [Done] I_vote_lcapKyousan Senju [Konoha/ Anbu Cap] [Done] I_voting_barKyousan Senju [Konoha/ Anbu Cap] [Done] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Kyousan Senju [Konoha/ Anbu Cap] [Done] I_vote_lcapKyousan Senju [Konoha/ Anbu Cap] [Done] I_voting_barKyousan Senju [Konoha/ Anbu Cap] [Done] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Kyousan Senju [Konoha/ Anbu Cap] [Done]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grim

Grim

Kyousan Senju [Konoha/ Anbu Cap] [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Kyousan Senju [Konoha/ Anbu Cap] [Done]   Kyousan Senju [Konoha/ Anbu Cap] [Done] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 2:51 pm

Kyousan Senju [Konoha/ Anbu Cap] [Done] 28811t2

Kyousan Senju [Konoha/ Anbu Cap] [Done] 0OeODz3
Name: Senju, Kyouran
Nickname: "The Anbu Wood User".

Kyousan Senju [Konoha/ Anbu Cap] [Done] GWSdYHs
Height: 183 cm (6,2)
Weight: 72 kg (152)
Appearance: Kyouran doesn't look like a regular teenager and how could he when he wears the burden of being an Anbu? Although he has been a Anbu for four years now there are marks proving that kind of job takes a lot from a person. The prime example is his hair where you could see shades of blond on some spots. That really stands out with all that white around, much like a contrast. Believe it or not, Kyouran is especially proud because of blond spots since he believes that is a sign of maturity. Besides that, there is nothing to point that would deceive the observer about Kyouran's real age. Not even a tiny little wrinkle.

The boy is actually quite tall, what makes him stand out among other people. Not that he is a giant of some sort, just tall. That combined with the athletic body that is inevitable because he is the Captain is really appealing for the members of the opposite sex and well the members of the same sex who play for ''the other team''. And when I say athletic, I mean athletic. No sign of fat anywhere you look, a perfect battling machine. And he will only go up from there. Too bad that can't be seen in the Anbu robe but Kyouran doesn't fancy such things as tight shirts. Anyhow when you look at him you see a really fine shaped handsome young man.

They say if you look into someones eyes you can see their soul. Well, lets just say that Kyouran could not be read by such a method. When you look into his simple black eyes you see nothing, most likely because he is hollow. An empty shell of what once used to be a human being. Even when filled with emotions, the look stays the same and only people with a lifetime experience can read him, see how broken he is. It is not just the eyes that reveal that, his whole face in general gives the appearance of a troubled soul, everything just perfectly match in that way. Hopefully Kyouran will be one day capable of overcoming such a thing.

Kyousan Senju [Konoha/ Anbu Cap] [Done] EW0JlD2
Village: Konohagakure
Character Rank: S ANBU Captain
Clan: Senju Clan
Element: Suiton + Katon = Mokuton

Kyousan Senju [Konoha/ Anbu Cap] [Done] IVLimad
Personality: The Captain possesses a personality of utmost complexity. Although on the outside, to people who barely know him he seems like an easy going and a simple man, he is truly a complicated person. If you were allowed to spend only one day in his mind you wouldn't come out the same. His whole thought process is full of contrast, amazing. To him every day is a battle, a battle to stay sane. No need to continue this small talk, time to dig in deeper. 

As mentioned earlier, Kyouran, on the first impression, seems as a simple man with immense power. But due to his troublesome past he wields quite a few scars on his soul, that is if he possesses a soul. He, himself, isn't sure if he has feelings or not but he tries to prove that he is a good man by making the decisions he think people would expect from him. Although he thinks that these are his decisions, deep down the truth lies. He tried to figure himself out, but gave up years ago. Kyouran accepted the fact that he will be an enigma even to himself. 

So how did a man like him raised above all the ranks and earned himself the title of the Anbu Captain? Even though he may not have a soul that doesn't mean that he has no spirit. That man has one great ambition, and it is to raise above all the rest. Amazing as it may sound, Kyouran enjoys training. He has a great ambition to improve mentally and physically and he will do anything to ensure such an outcome. The only reason he wants to defend his village and not become a missing nin is because he feels that it would be easier to improve this way. Another thing that he loves are competitions, always wanting to show that he is better than anyone else and he spares no one. Up to this date, the young Senju never suffered a defeat and he plans to keep it this way. He doesn't want to become one in a huge population and he doesn't get how people just want to blend in, and become average. Glory is what he seeks. He wants his name engraved in the history of the shinobi world. 

He tries to fill his emptiness with one night affairs. That way, he thinks, he will feel affection for another human being. But it just turns out to be an endless race. Finally, Kyouran is going to have to accept the fact that he will be restless during his whole life, unable to find peace of any sort. Although he literally has a home, truthfully he wanders the Earth searching for something that may not even exist. 

Just adding some more clarification on his decisiveness. Although he tries to do what he think it would be the best in eyes of other people, Kyouran knows that sometimes he must take charge and take actions that other people wouldn't dare to take. Nothing is foreign to him, he can fool someone while making a deal easily. Even sacrifice someone for the greater good comes into question. Kyouran is a man that doesn't step away from his decisions, he accepts the responsibility. 

Character History: Kyourans true origins are unknown. It is suspected that he was born in a small village near Iwagakure, completely filled with peasants and ordinary people. No warriors. Even in that small village no one wanted to take Kyouran in as their own child. Most likely because he was showing ninja talent from the day of his birth. They were too afraid to take him in, since they didn't want conflicts so they decided that it would be best for the village if they let him die. Kyouran doesn't really know how he managed to live to the age of four but after that he would sleep in the streets and steal food in order to survive. He had a dream of going to Iwagakure one day and becoming a shinobi there. Although there wasn't such a great distance between the two places Kyouran knew that the bandits attacked the roads all the time. He had to get stronger in order to obtain a fighting chance. Most of his days Kyouran was training because, lets face it, he had nothing smarter to do. 

Slowly but steadily the young boy was improving. When he was 7 he could kick asses of 5 years older children just by brute strength. Not to mention what he could do with the use of chakra. Finally he decided that he was ready. Ready to travel to Iwagakure, a trip that should last one day. The young boy prepared food supplies and everything. As he started his journey, a man approached him and offered him a place in his wagon. That would make the trip a lot easier, so the young boy gratefully accepted the sudden Trojan Horse. After a few hours the wagon was jumped by the bandits and Kyouran was ready to defend himself and the old man. But the man offered Kyouran as a slave in exchange for a safe pass to Iwagakure. On boys surprise and fury the bandits accepted and took Kyouran hostage. He was filled with anger and betrayal for the second time in his life. First back stabbed by the villagers and now by a man that seemingly had a kind hear but in truth he was just a stupid coward. 

Kyouran was not scared, he felt he could take down the bandits on his own. Using the Wood Release Kyouran was able to take them down with ease, but he did not murder them. All his fury was directed at the man who betrayed him. And so the chase begun. It took him a few hours but finally he managed to reach the man. Cold bloodily he murdered him, leaving no remains. That was his first act of killing and most likely the birth of emptiness inside of him. When he reached Iwagakure he went straight for the Academy. There the senseis demanded from him that he shows his talent. He amazed them with his skills and even thrown some Wood Release into it. After seeing that they chased him away of Iwagakure because he was a Senju, just a mere abomination to them. These were difficult times for the young shinobi. The world seemed like only suffering. He obtained information from a particular person that the Senju's home village is Konoha so this was a new goal in his life, hopefully there he won't meet betrayal. 

Although for the rest of the way everything went smooth, previous actions left huge scars on Kyouran's personality. It was tough to deal with that as an 8 year kid. Upon reaching Konohagakure no Sato his talent was more appreciated. And finally he had a home, Kyouran was accepted by a noble Senju family and his foster father was the Senju leader. His growth now became even more rapid as he enrolled the Academy. By the age of 10 he reached the ranks of a Genin and finally he could do missions and earn himself some money. Kyouran was different than compared to other kids. More mature and he had a lot of respect for other shinobi, which couldn't be said for everyone else of his age. Although a genin, the current Hokage often sent him even to B ranked missions on his own. He completed them all with ease, returning without a single scratch to Konoha. 

Time passed and Kyouran had an episode of madness for the first time. He spent days and days in the woods, and when they finally found him he had no memories of what happened what so ever. A few dead bodies were found in that forest as well and people asked themselves if Kyouran was the killer. The killer was never convicted and so life moved on from that sad event. The reason for the blackout was that the past was catching up to Kyouran and he could felt that he was losing the strength to control his actions. He tried to fight his madness but eventually it would rise to the surface. After seeing wise old shrink who performed some kind of mojo on his brain saying that he planted a wall between Kyouran and madness and as along as he doesn't scratch the wall he will be fine. That was settled for now. 

As the chuunin exams came Kyouran was ready for them. Even before they started he was tipped as the strongest genin. And, oh boy, he really showed that they were rigght. After acing the test he practically carried his team through the forest and was ready for the 1v1 rounds. First abttle was against a Terumi and Kyouran never encountered one in his life, it was just a big enigma. But the kid had almost no boil release powers so Kyouran defeated him and the next few opponents. Finally the finals came, it was against an Uchiha with a tomoe 3 sharingan. The boy was from the village of Kirgakure but Kyouran was ready. He already knew well enough how to fight Uchihas. Evading the eye contact he trapped him with his trees and insured a victory. Before anyone could react he wasted the Uchiha on spot crushing his head. And since killing wasn't banned there were no real consequences for Kyouran.

As a Chuunin he started taking even A rank missions with other jounins where he would often be the strongest person. Now at this age he learned much about tactics and stuff so it didn't take long before he was promoted to a Special Jounin specializing in the field of tactics. Now he was with the big boys and he started earning really much money and credit. There were rumors that he was next in line for the seat of the Hokage if he pushes a bit more. And so he did, since he played a vital role in the war against the nomadic bandits that tried to conquer Konoha. As a 13 years old boy Kyouran become a fully fledged Jounin.

As a Jounin he became a team leader for a squad of three genins, two guys and a girl the typical team base formation. It was a great team and had its advantage and disadvantage. Kyousan dis enjoy his time with his team and the work they put to becime Chunins and to become Special Jounin at least one did. He would be paired with another team but for a short time a team of two girls and one guy it was still formal but unique it was more intense than before the risks where higher but it all went great they graduated quickly and Kyousan became an Anbu member at the age of 17 he was young and taking orders straight from the Hokage and he kept good and did as much as he could during that time until he was promoted to Anbu Captain at the age of 18 and still is.

Back to top Go down
Grim

Grim

PostSubject: Re: Kyousan Senju [Konoha/ Anbu Cap] [Done]   Kyousan Senju [Konoha/ Anbu Cap] [Done] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 2:54 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Conceited

Conceited

PostSubject: Re: Kyousan Senju [Konoha/ Anbu Cap] [Done]   Kyousan Senju [Konoha/ Anbu Cap] [Done] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 5:26 pm

First off, two elements. Second off, Suiton and Katon don't make Mokuton. Suiton and Doton does. Thirdly, Kages are a new thing and thus there's no way you could've been sent on mission by the Hokage when you were ten. The council, yes. The Kage, no. Fourth, ya need to talk to the webmaster about this attack on Konoha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyousan Senju [Konoha/ Anbu Cap] [Done]   Kyousan Senju [Konoha/ Anbu Cap] [Done] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kyousan Senju [Konoha/ Anbu Cap] [Done]
Page 1 of 1