Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Tag Seal Technique Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Tag Seal Technique Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Tag Seal Technique Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Tag Seal Technique Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Tag Seal Technique Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Tag Seal Technique Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Tag Seal Technique Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Tag Seal Technique Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Tag Seal Technique Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Tag Seal Technique I_vote_lcapTag Seal Technique I_voting_barTag Seal Technique I_vote_rcap 
Will
Tag Seal Technique I_vote_lcapTag Seal Technique I_voting_barTag Seal Technique I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Tag Seal Technique

Go down 
+2
Katsuro
darny
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

Tag Seal Technique Empty
PostSubject: Tag Seal Technique   Tag Seal Technique Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 9:53 am

Name:Tag seal
Type:Fuinjutsu
Element:N/A
Range:Close
Handseals:N/A

Description: This is a technique that requires the user to place a sealing tag on a person or an object,. This works by drawing small seals on a sealing tag, the seals are 5 in number, one is at the centre, and is the biggest,  the kanji for the seal Is tag, then there are 4 other seals around it, few centimetres away that has the same kanji, albeit smaller.
  The tag seal is extremely complex to make, however, a skilled user that has used this countless times can write the exact seals depending on their drawing seal speed.

Name:Tag Seal: Bind
Range:
Handseals:Boar →Tiger →Rat → Ram
Speed:
Description: With the tag seal on a target and after the required handseals, the user is able to send
chakra into an opponent, the chakra sent into the opponent will sip into every part of the opponent, binding them and stopping them from molding chakra. When this has been done, the opponent's body becomes stiff and will be binded unless a user of this technique cancels such technique. The opponent will also be enveloped by black lines and curves that form an image of the seal. Only bijuus require S ranked Chakra to be binded. And yeah, the victim will be binded forever, just like other fuinjutsu that binds people behave, the only exception to these are bijuus that can break free after 3 posts.
As I said, the trapped victims(bijuus are exceptions) will be binded forever unless they are released from the binding effect by another jutsu that can cancel out the tag seal's binding effect
on them, the user can also release the bind, through the Tag Seal: Release
Drawback: Should the opponent remove the tag before the bind should commence, they will be free
*Unison seal must be used before the target will be binded, the user can bind as many targets as they want as long as they are tagged with the seal
*The user must know the tag seals' location before they can bind such person
*As long as the seal remains on the target, and they don't remove it, the user can be binded if they are 0-50m away from the user

Name:Tag Seal: Seal
Range:N/A
Handseals: Dragon→ Tiger → Snake→ Bird
Description: This is only applicable to opponents or weapons that have been tagged with the tag seal, with that done, the user will send chakra to the seals that act as chakra receivers, the seal envelops the victim(forming black lines and curves, that eventually creates a tattoo of the seal on the victim). After that, the victim will be encased in chakra. The chakra( victim will be magnetized by the tag seal the user wants the victim sealed in once the opponent has been encased with chakra)start sipping into the seal, the end of the victim encased in chakra that's closer to the tag seal that the user wants the victim sealed in will become thin and keep sipping into the tag seal until everything vanishes.

The sealed object/person will be sealed similarly like a bijuu , the person the sealed object/person is sealed in will be like a jinchuruki to the sealed object/person,  the sealed object/person can donate chakra to it's host( must be of the sealed person/object's free will), just like a bijuu can, when the chakra has been sent to the host, the host can use any jutsu the sealed object/person can use but most have the sealed person's consent(more like a jinchuuruki-Bijuu relationship).
  By expelling  or performing A+ ranked techs or chakra, the person caught is set free since the massive amount of chakra breaks the magnetic force and destroys the markings around them
  When the victim is sealed in an object, the victim will be unable to interact with nothing except the wielder of that item( must be in contact with it), the victim can also send chakra to the wielder of the item, and the wielder can perform the techniques of the sealed object or person.
 This techniques seals(or sucks) at a speed of 6m/s(30-35 in the physical stat system)

Name:Tag Seal: Sense
Type:Ninjutsu
Range: Depends on User's Ninjutsu stat
Handseals:Unsion seal
Speed:
Description: This is the only ninjutsu executed with the tag seal, anyone tagged with this technique can be sensed by the user if they're not too far from the user, the sensory range will range due to the user's Ninjutsu stat, meaning that a Person with a Stat of 3 in Ninjutsu can only sense the target if the tagged person/object's distance is equal to or less than  100m far and so on. Also, the user can sense their chakra( if they are tagged with it) and others that are tagged with the tag seal to notice any distortion in their chakra, to know if they are affected by genjutsu

Name:Tag Seal: Release
Range:N/A
Handseals: Unison seal
Description:  This costs E ranked chakra, this is the technique for destroying the tags placed on an opponent or victim, when the seal of confrontation has been done, any binded target that had been restricted due to the tag seal: bind will be free, the tags on any tagged object can also be made to vanish, this can also be used to unseal targets that were victims to the Tag Seal: Seal, but this costs C ranked chakra, and the Tag Seal( that the sealed object/person was sealed into) must be within the sensing range of the user

Requirement: Must have a 5 in Fuinjutsu

Last edited by darny on Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:23 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Katsuro
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Katsuro

Tag Seal Technique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Seal Technique   Tag Seal Technique Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 11:14 am

Tag Seal Technique JNVAqbR

S Rank jutsu would require S rank chakra not D/E.

Your C rank derivatives are not C rank in the slightest.

Make sure everything fits the rank of the jutsu.
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

Tag Seal Technique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Seal Technique   Tag Seal Technique Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 11:30 am

Bump!, I can't go on tagging people with S rank chakra, when the tag needs to be activated by another jutsu that requires either B or A ranked chakra. And yeah, about the E ranked part, cancelling a jutsu doesn't require chakra right?, but I just made it that you can make the seals disappear, that's all, I made a few edits, tell me if it's good to go
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

Tag Seal Technique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Seal Technique   Tag Seal Technique Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 11:33 am

At least Chakra sensing is C rank.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

Tag Seal Technique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Seal Technique   Tag Seal Technique Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 6:06 pm

Be more specific as to what tag seal does. It's Hella vague. Right now it can do anything Chakra related.

Bind denied as its an instant win tech.

Tag seal: seal needs to be higher rank and also have some sort of weakness. Instant win jutsu likely will not be approved.

For sense, be specific about ranges for sensor seals. It doesn't based based on rank. If you want a stronger version make a higher ranked tech

For your last tech you list two different Chakra costs. Mind you, a tech that destroys all seals will likely be more A-S rank than E rank
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

Tag Seal Technique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Seal Technique   Tag Seal Technique Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 3:40 am

Tag seal: Release doesn't destroy other Fuins, it is only capable of destroying tag seals and destroying the effects, I'll make some edits later and be more specific
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

Tag Seal Technique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Seal Technique   Tag Seal Technique Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 3:47 am

Got more jutsu coming up
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

Tag Seal Technique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Seal Technique   Tag Seal Technique Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 3:32 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

Tag Seal Technique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Seal Technique   Tag Seal Technique Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 4:29 pm

So your working around op seals by making the creation of the seal S rank. So you dont need to use it...

For Tag Seal Bind... This jutsu sounds more like an A rank technique.

S rank chakra for to bind bijuu. and give it an S rank upkeep. For non bijuu. Needs an A rank upkeep every turn.

For the Seal one... Im not quite sure whats all going on there. But it sounds like your sealing people? and possibly bijuu?

Sensing is fine.

Release jutsu give it a C rank cost. Considering its an S rank seal you are unsealing.
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

Tag Seal Technique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Seal Technique   Tag Seal Technique Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 7:09 pm

Bump.

Releasing jutsu costs C ranked chakra, stated that before, but removing the seals a person has been tagged with takes E ranked chakra.
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

Tag Seal Technique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Seal Technique   Tag Seal Technique Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 4:28 am

Hello?.... :confused:
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Tag Seal Technique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Seal Technique   Tag Seal Technique Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 8:54 am

Second one: Close is not a range, use a metric system, meters would be nice. Also, each person binded will take an A rank chakra, same for Bijuu taking S rank each. Change the whole bijuu thing to bijuu sized creatures, as I imagine binding a bijuu sized S rank summon will be just as difficult.
Tag Seal: Seal: Ok so, you wanna seal people and bijuu, get shit tons of extra chakra as well as shit tons of techniques you can use but don't even know, all for a B rank seal? No. S rank, takes S rank to seal a person and of course a Bijuu. How can one resist this? I take it as if the seal draws them in, but how can they overpower this magnetic force?
Also, you cannot do one handed seals without the perk, change those "one handed ram" seals to ram
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

Tag Seal Technique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Seal Technique   Tag Seal Technique Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 9:11 am

Bumped, I hope this is good
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Tag Seal Technique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Seal Technique   Tag Seal Technique Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 9:22 am

I'm gonna start ignoring your jutsu just like you're ignoring what I'm telling you to do >.> Re-read what I said and make ALL those changes, tag seal: seal wasn't said to become A rank, I told you S rank. Also, binding's range 500 meters? No. Change it to 50 meters.
How fast do the people get sucked into your pseudo jinchuriki object? In other words, how fast are they attracted towards the item to be sealed.
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

Tag Seal Technique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Seal Technique   Tag Seal Technique Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 9:34 am

I gave the bind 50meters range as you requested, speed of suction is 30. And I made the seal S rank, sorry, didn't ignore you, it merely skipped my mind.
Well I think I did everything you requested for, right?
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Tag Seal Technique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Seal Technique   Tag Seal Technique Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 12:33 pm

The sensing tech still has one handed ram
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

Tag Seal Technique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Seal Technique   Tag Seal Technique Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 2:25 am

My bad, it skipped my mind, one-handed ram is still unison seal by the way, but I fixed it
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

Tag Seal Technique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Seal Technique   Tag Seal Technique Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 7:50 am

Uh, quick note, Unison seal isn't a valid seal. Because it's literally two people making a seal. And it seems like you're trying to circumvent the one handed seal rules lol anyway...

I largely dislike this whole set of skills because it feels like you're trying to break the system with out breaking it...but... I guess, so is everyone else lol anyway...grading time!

So, I dislike Bind a bit, it's like, just on the edge for me. I very much dislike it a lot but you have just enough drawbacks to make it acceptable. But it's BARELY scraping by my like meter....

The actual sealing tech, I kinda like. It's kinda funny, cool, and cute all at the same time lol. ANYWAY, My main thought here is though, becaues you're literally sealing people and Bijuu the way you are, I almost want to say you have to pay full cost to use it. So, no discount for the chakra bonus. I mean, you're literally getting extra chakra anyway so it's not that big of a deal lol.

So your maximal range on sensing is 165m at Fuinjutsu 5 based on what you've put here as your range for Rank 3. o-o That's fine just clarifying it...anywho..

So does sensing tell you where the seal's location is on the body too? If so, the sensing needs to be upped to B, because that's getting VERY detailed information for a low cost.

Darny wrote:

when the one-handed ram seal has been done

Missed a spot btw.
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

Tag Seal Technique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Seal Technique   Tag Seal Technique Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 2:24 pm

as i mentioned, the user can choose what they like to get sealed .besides, the seal on the user is more of a master seal
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

Tag Seal Technique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Seal Technique   Tag Seal Technique Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 2:34 pm

Unison seal was used in the anime for a lot of jutsus , those that weren't even skilled in it
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

Tag Seal Technique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Seal Technique   Tag Seal Technique Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 3:34 pm

o-o The unison seal was used at the end of a spar to signify comradery...I don't ever remember someone doing that besides, you know, actually using the Ram seal.
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

Tag Seal Technique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Seal Technique   Tag Seal Technique Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 4:15 pm

a lot of people use the unison seal.

Deidara uses it whenever he wants to make his art explode, many people use itfor kai'ing. Kakashi used it to detonate the explosives he set up against minato during a flashback, sasori used it for sealing and unsealing his kazekage puppet,and most others use it to enforce the effect of a jutsu
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

Tag Seal Technique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Seal Technique   Tag Seal Technique Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 4:32 am

Actually I believe the ones used for that is " Seal of Confrontation" Which is why I got confused lol. Eh, I can accept that then. Though it's seen to be a somewhat rare usage.
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

Tag Seal Technique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Seal Technique   Tag Seal Technique Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 10:42 am

So approved?
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

Tag Seal Technique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Seal Technique   Tag Seal Technique Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 11:26 am

Fix the part that says one handed ram and I'll re-grade the techs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tag Seal Technique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Seal Technique   Tag Seal Technique Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tag Seal Technique
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next