Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Venom Containment Seal Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Venom Containment Seal Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Venom Containment Seal Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Venom Containment Seal Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Venom Containment Seal Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Venom Containment Seal Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Venom Containment Seal Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Venom Containment Seal Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Venom Containment Seal Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Venom Containment Seal I_vote_lcapVenom Containment Seal I_voting_barVenom Containment Seal I_vote_rcap 
Will
Venom Containment Seal I_vote_lcapVenom Containment Seal I_voting_barVenom Containment Seal I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Venom Containment Seal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Itsuko

Itsuko

Venom Containment Seal Empty
PostSubject: Venom Containment Seal   Venom Containment Seal Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 5:34 am

Name: Four Legs Containment Seal
Type: Fuuinjutsu
Element: N/A
Range: N/A
Handseals: N/A
Description: This seal contains within it a secondary chakra network contained in a tight spiral inside of the seal.  It is only able to contain the toxic chakra created by the Spider Seal.  This seal channels venom released by the Spider Seal into the network of this containment seal.  While this chakra may not be used to power jutsu, this seal connects with the wearer's chakra network to allow them to control it, and move it about their bodies when they need too.

This seal is able to store up to 40 points of Chakra Venom inside of it.  Excess Chakra Venom in the user's chakra network will still have full affect on them.
Note: Two of these seals may be placed on the body, each of them able to store 40 points of chakra venom.  These are usually placed on the top of the hands.  These Containment seals start off each topic Empty, and will begin to fill up as the Spider Seal leaks chakra venom into the Itsuko's Chakra Network.

Last edited by Itsuko on Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

PostSubject: Re: Venom Containment Seal   Venom Containment Seal Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 12:47 pm

Sorry Itsuko. But as I heard recently we're no longer accepting auto activation items/Jutsus etc.

Also Im not entirely familiar with your spiders. So is Chakra Venom a different kind of Chakra unlike normal, Sage and Bijuu Chakra? What is the main purpose behind the jutsu here?
Back to top Go down
Itsuko

Itsuko

PostSubject: Re: Venom Containment Seal   Venom Containment Seal Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 12:58 pm

It is the venom that is produced by the spider seal seal already placed on Itsuko. I'm also not sure what you mean by auto activate.
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

PostSubject: Re: Venom Containment Seal   Venom Containment Seal Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 3:05 pm

Must just be me, but pretty sure I read something in there about not needing to activate it. Alas let us move on from that. Again though, what is the purpose of this seal? Is it to store extra Chakra Venom for you to inject your opponents with? You haven't yet stated the purpose of the seal. Instead you've given explanations concerning other things.
Back to top Go down
Itsuko

Itsuko

PostSubject: Re: Venom Containment Seal   Venom Containment Seal Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 3:24 pm

Alright, let me lay it out how the entire seires of seals works.  It's like this.  Itsuko already has a seal that stores venom inside her, however right now it is a huge liability because there is nothing containing it.  When she uses jutsu, the chakra venom seeps into her own chakra network and poisons her, pretty much making her unable to use chakra for fear of dying.

This seal will make it so that instead of infusing into her own chakra network, the venom that leaks out when she uses chakra will be captured by the two seals on her hands(this seal).  As long as she doesn't over do it, and limits her chakra use to keeping the seals below capacity, she will have a way around her own chakra venom, and can utilize it.

It is on her hands because yes, this is what stores the amount of venom she is able to use while fighting.  The venom is made by the spider seal, and stored in her containment seal until use.  This limits how much venom she has access too over all, and while 80 may seem like a lot of C rank, this number is not going to change when she's S rank, so it will be a limiting factor for her.

So, it goes like this.  Itsu uses a jutsu and spends 20 chakra.  20 points of chakra venom leak into her system, but are captured by the containment seal.  She then has 20 points of chakra venom she can put to use with, for example, her gentle fist style, to inject it into other people.  The actual act of injecting the chakra is going to be defined by jutsu I will make before long.  OF course, if she can't actually manage to lose the chakra, the seal is going to build up and build up until it hits capacity.

She will, of course, have other ways to rid herself of the chakra before it becomes a problem to her again.

Oh, also, no! You didn't see anything about activation, but the word automatic was in there a couple times and seemed to make you uncomfortable. So I removed the word, without changing anything else.
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

PostSubject: Re: Venom Containment Seal   Venom Containment Seal Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 3:34 pm

A short and sweet explanation would have suffice. IE I use it to inject venom in to my opponents through the use of Jutsus.

In any case.

DENIED.

I MEAN APPROVED.
Back to top Go down
Itsuko

Itsuko

PostSubject: Re: Venom Containment Seal   Venom Containment Seal Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 3:47 pm

Revised some. Chakra Seals start off empty and must be filled during a topic to make use of the venom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Venom Containment Seal   Venom Containment Seal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Venom Containment Seal
Page 1 of 1