Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
The Green Ghost  Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
The Green Ghost  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
The Green Ghost  Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
The Green Ghost  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
The Green Ghost  Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
The Green Ghost  Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
The Green Ghost  Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
The Green Ghost  Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
The Green Ghost  Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
The Green Ghost  I_vote_lcapThe Green Ghost  I_voting_barThe Green Ghost  I_vote_rcap 
Will
The Green Ghost  I_vote_lcapThe Green Ghost  I_voting_barThe Green Ghost  I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

The Green Ghost

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naeb

Naeb

The Green Ghost  Empty
PostSubject: The Green Ghost    The Green Ghost  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 6:38 pm

The Green Ghost  Hotaka_by_tsurugami-d85wxhl

The Green Ghost  0OeODz3
Name: Kazai Hiru
Nickname: The Green Ghost
The Green Ghost  GWSdYHs
Height: 5"8
Weight: 147LB
Appearance:

Kazai's look is very er... Different to say the least. His general attire consist of a long sleeve grey shirt with loose sleeves (Similar to 4th Hokage) with the Sunagakure clan crest on the tricep area. He wears his grey shinobi pants to match with higher than usual boots still open toed like standard shinobi boots with three straps keeping them tied. Around his right thigh he wears taping around his pants which is used for various purposes. Over his loose long sleeved shirt he wears his standard jonin vest only if needed but usually wears his classic orange tunic with the designing on it. His Sunagakure  headband usually over his forehead. His weapon pouches range in two places, One on his lower back attached to his pants on the far right and the other is on his left left towards the shin. His skintone is usually pale but given the sunny nature of the Sand Village you would probably catch him with a tan. He got his nickname for his notorious light green hair and leaf green eyes. The Style of his hair is spiky with a long ponytail on the right hand side. Without his headband which features a tight knit braid underneath it his hair would normally hang low on all sides sometimes causing for a distraction on the battlefield. His voice is very soft and sweet which usually works in his favor. Around most of his forearms and hands you can see the wrapping of bandages covering various tattooing and scars around his body.

The Green Ghost  EW0JlD2
Village: Sunagakure
Character Rank: A/Jonin
Clan: N/A
Element: N/A

Spoiler:

The Green Ghost  IVLimad
Personality:

Kazai is a rather nice individual. He seems to take kind to people easily but doesn't trust them just the same. He has grown into not being able to trust what he is told for various reasons through his life. At this very moment he doesn't trust many people. He is considered smart by most of his piers well beyond his age smart. Mainly in combat tactics though. His book smarts aren't as great as his battlefield intelligence but they are decent. He seems to take kind to the world but knows of its harsh nature. He seems to know the laws of the land when it comes to society since he is a shinobi he knows not everything is clear cut as it always appears giving him the perfect mentality to detach someone from his at a moments notice. Because of his lifestyle he has grown rather fond to fighting since he has had to do it quite often since becoming said "Shinobi". But he keeps that side hidden unless he does some mission or something along those lines. As for now he keeps his energetic side going since he is a part time academy teacher and volunteer working to pay for various expenses.

Kazai is very blunt and has no problem saying what he needs to say if he needs to say it. He feels people shouldn't keep things bottled up because they will come out sooner or later but the matter is when. Because of this he has chosen to live life with a "Devil may care Mentality" allowing him to not care about feelings when he is speaking his mind. Often depicted as a cold individual by people who do not know him Kazao is everything but. He is just a mystery. Even to those who know him such as Kazekage. He is one of those people who you cannot figure out. You never truly know where he stands in term of a loyalty. You always have that feeling he is with you but you just aren't sure. He is the person who presents fear as more then fear. He makes people believe he is what creates what goes bump in the night.

Around enemies Kazai isn't really the meanest of people. He tries to keep every situation he is in calm because he knows he cannot beat everyone. Because of that he tries his hardest to determine who he is up against and his area before he even thinks about fighting them. Many variables go into battle and he knows this. That is how he's managed to live so long. Well not really long but you get the point. His feelings about growth in the shinobi world are strong. He wants people to expand on their ability at all cost. Something he has been doing since his vendetta to avenge his mothers death and to bring back Hope from her lost mental state.

Character History:

The Green Ghost  Team_rinne_by_tsurugami-d89xz0k

Hiru Kazai one of a pair. He was born into what used to be a stable household consisting of his parents and his twin brother . When the two identical brothers were born, both parents loved them equally, yet each had their "favorite". His father seemed to attach more to Kazai while his mother would attach herself to his brother. Yet both would always push the importance of family and staying together upon the two. Seeing how this is Kazai's history, I shall share what is known of this brother.

As noted above Kazai spent most of his time with his father. He was the main person pulling the strings in Kazai's training and things would remain that way for a long time to come.Considering he was a male Kazai's father was actually pretty nice when it came to training and fighting, He used his laid back nature to teach his son the virtues of being calm and using this to his advantage in battle. Because his training started at a very young age Kazai would grow up with the same values he was entrusted with as a minor. In fact, both of the brothers started young, because both were placed into the academy at the age of 5.

In the academy Kazai had his fair share of controversy. Considering he entered at the age of 5 he was somewhat younger than most children and seeing how he and his brother never really had much to say to the other he would go about making his own friends in his own special way. In school his brother mainly focused on training and his grades suffered for this but Kazai on the other hand didn't really care about his grades. He seemed more interested in becoming the best underdog which is a weird statement because of his actually high skill level compared to the other children. School for Kazai would come lightly and passed the graduation exam accidentally becoming a genin. Both boys would soon graduate together with their parents coming together but the boys leaving more apart than ever before.

The lifestyle Kazai lived seemed to please him and his father but it bothered his brother like no other for some reason. From the outside his brother looked fine but Kazai was always good as seeing through facades and made quick work of that with his brothers shrouded emotions. Especially when the two graduated together you could feel the bad vibes from him but Kazai just shrugged it off and didn't stress the issue. Awhile after graduation the parents of Kazai and his brother split and Kazai brother stayed with their mother while Kazai left with their Father leaving behind Kazai's best friend the only person he ever trusted.. His friend Hope. She lived right outside of the village and he and her would always sneak away to hang out when they weren't busy on missions. She was the redhead everyone always associated with being around Kazai. It hurt him deeply to split away from his best friend but he would never forget that  silly hairstyle she wore.

Sides were picked obviously from the children's stand point but for the parents no one really knew but them. Staying with his father meant he would train a lot more than usual -because he hadn't had to divide time to spend his time being fake in front of his estranged family. Slowly overtime Kazai would lose contact with his mother and brother but would see them occasionally in the village of Konohagakure where Kazai would make rare trips to as a child with his father.

Upon the separation of his parents Kazai developed a different personality. He learned a lot living with his father. Throughout his years as a genin Kazai learned valuable lessons on the missions he was forced into. He learned the foundations to his skill. He learned he was incredibly adept at the art of ninjutsu and he flourished with genjutsu . He was developing his own style it seemed before his fathers eyes. He learned the law of the land quickly when doing his thing. But alas he was still a genin learning from the higher ups of the village. Always wondering about his brother Kazai didn't really make an effort to see them much.

The Green Ghost  Konoha_rgb_assemble__by_tsurugami-d8y54st

Further down the line Kazai went on a mission with his sensei and team which resulted in the death of his teammates death. Her name was Hanamichi Hyuga. She was a cool calm and collective individual. She believed in going with the flow of life. Such a happy individual. weird one at that... Dancing and very very quiet in terms of movements but that was Kazai's friend. Their sensei told them to appreciate life and live it with no hate. The duo embodied that to no end. Kazai even began opening up more. Showing more personality. Not being this bland person he was assumed to be. He made a lot of friends including Hanamichi whom seemed to challenge Kazai every other day because of his growing  reputation as a high shinobi prospect. The two often butted heads over their respective beliefs of the current affairs of Shinobi. The one who lived.. Her name was Jelen Kunai

Around the time Kazai became a chuunin he was ahead of the bunch by about three years. Jelen would become a chuunin the following year. Him and a few other boys actually. Horus, and Kyoushiro. These were all fellow Sunagakure shinobi reaching their age of growth. Where they showed what they were made of. Kazai being the youngest of them all would set an example.  Now a full chuunin the boy began to train with a fellow known as Arashi. He was a member of the Anbu Black Ops of the village. A very talented man. He taught Kazai a lot of skill in the realm of genjutsu. He helped Kazai hone his craft with his genjutsu and his ability to use his ninjutsu at an elite level, More than his father ever could for someone his age. Strangely tho the man vanished a short awhile after.

Continuing the training passed on to him from his father and Arashi. Kazai would continue to grow as a shinobi showing great promise on the battlefield and displaying great leadership and stealth skills which would cause the Kazekage to learn he had a gem in the form of the Hiru prodigy. He felt the need to keep the boy close to him for his own benefit and the benefit of the village to some extent. He would move the boy to jonin around the age of 15 where he learned for awhile until he grasped the concept of leadership better learning from those within the village higher ups as if they were grooming him for something. His natural affinity for non-elemental ninjutsu aided his development in the village which was pretty high up in the sky. Kazai understood well and clear that the Kazekage trusted him while not trusting him which made him grow weary of his own safety within the village due to the envy that came with his talent.

The Green Ghost  Asobi_by_tsurugami-d8oxnw0

Upon the death of the Kazekage and and the woman known as Alice becoming the leader of Anbu core Kazai had an idea in mind which was simple. Gain power within the village and do to it what it planned on doing to him. Use it.. Make it his. Take advantage of the labor before the labor is useless. Around this time a woman came to Kumogakure as a new shinobi transfer from Konoha and she looked like someone Kazai knew.. It was his best friend from his childhood. Her name was Hope but now she was different.. She didn't look the same it was as if someone took her spirit, The only reason Kazai recognized her was because of her flowing red hair. The woman Kazai knew as a child looked completely different and it hurt him. He would watch over her as he received promotion into the anbu corps where Kazai officially felt like he was losing himself with the missions he went on. One mission in particular Kazai went home to Konoha where he learned his mother was killed by an Uchiha whom tried to rob her and she refused to hand over her ryo. The Hiru harbored those feelings of hatred towards the Uchiha for some years as he became an emotionless man in the corp. The only people he showed any emotion to was Hope and Horus. As for Alice? She vanished.. You decide what happened to her because Kazai would never tell.

His development wasn't over there though. He would continue to grow as a shinobi as he tried to fix himself mentally. The loss of his mother hurt him deeply even though their relationship could be considered strained he never had a choice in that matter. He loved her with all his heart and his brother felt the emotions for his sibling... Their bond of Yin and Yang was stronger than ever. Taking a self imposed exile for about two years Kazai left the corps and entrusted the villages safety to his close friends Hope and Horus. He rediscovered his love for the world and as a Shinobi before he came home ready to protect and serve the new Kazekage and his brother in arms... Horus.

Last edited by Naeb on Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

The Green Ghost  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Green Ghost    The Green Ghost  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 5:20 pm

Welcome Naeb.

Approved.
Back to top Go down

The Green Ghost
Page 1 of 1