Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Ghost Summons Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Ghost Summons Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Ghost Summons Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Ghost Summons Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Ghost Summons Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Ghost Summons Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Ghost Summons Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Ghost Summons Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Ghost Summons Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Ghost Summons I_vote_lcapGhost Summons I_voting_barGhost Summons I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Ghost Summons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Clad

Clad

Ghost Summons Empty
PostSubject: Ghost Summons   Ghost Summons Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 4:53 pm

Contract Name: Ghost Summon Contract
Contract Description:
The ghost summon contract is different from most other contracts. While the ritual of offering blood signature upon a sacred scroll is normal what you sign over is a bit different. Not only do you sign a contract with the ghosts but ghosts sign a contract with you. Upon death your spirit/ghost will be added into the list of summonable ghost contract, your spirit will forever be bound to the contract and will never be able to rest in peace. In addition to this difference there is another. Ghosts no longer have a body and cannot manifest themselves without a body or container or they will rapidly lose their being. Hence when ghosts are summoned through the contract they enter the body of the user and reside within them until stated otherwise with a ninjutsu. Due to this reason the ghosts have a durability rating of Zero as the host's durability defines their own, same applies for handseals as well. When users summon ghosts they clap their hands together instead of forming seals and pounding the ground with some blood.

Name: Shinmen 'Miyamoto" Takezo
Species: Ghost
Description: Takezo is a grizzeled warrior of perhaps 40. He sports many scars not only on his face but around his body as well. He wears a tattered black hoari over a dark blue singular men's clothing (for Japanese Edo). He keeps two blades in his black belt. One is a long Katana that awefully resembles the Temasa clan's sword and a short Wakizashi (These weapons will be bought in the event the spirit is physically manifested).

He has bouts of anger and blood lust. He enjoys the challenge of blood and steel. Though he might appear impatient the damn's ability to be persistent and enduring is second only to a dead body. A master of tactician and war this is the spirit which has thought each head of house how to be the the stronger of a confrontation.

History: Takezo is the Contract ghost which Yurae Shinohara undertook at a very young age. He has behaved both the manifestation of her nearly absent anger and passion of war. He is her tutor for combat from the youngest of age. The two have a very strong and good relationship considering both keep the other alive.

Abilities:

Physical Stats:

• Speed      : 70
  • Strength   : 80
  • Durability :
  • Handseals  :

Skill:

• Taijutsu      : 5
  • Bukijutsu  : 5

Elements:
None

Jutsus: Will be added later. 2000 EXP for now.

----------

Name: Minahara
Description: She is beautiful young girl of perhaps 19 or 26, no one clearly knows. She wears make up but is done very naturally and only ascentuate her beauty. It is not an overstatement to say that this ghost is the most beautiful thing anyone has ever seen. She wears a painted and flower kimono that a high class geisha might wear.

She is a massive flirt and is the manifestation of Yurae's nearly non-existance of lust and love. She is however a cold woman and holds a deep hatred for men who have no regard for women. She also has a dislike for closet perverts.

History: She is the 2nd spirit Yurae took into her body. She has a sister like relationship with her host Yurae, at functions sometimes as an older sister but sometimes as a nuisance due to her lusty little ways

Abilities:

Physical Stats:

• Speed      : 100
  • Strength   : 50
  • Durability :
  • Handseals  :

Skill:

• Genjutsu      : 5
  • Fuuinjutsu  : 5

Elements:
None

---------

Name: Kotomaru
Description: It is a small boy of around 9 or 11. Short black hair and wearing a yellow collared shirt and denim pants with the buckle thinggy ( the one's the farmers wear!). He wears brown boots and a hat.

He is a bit shy and inward and it is unclear as to what kind of emotional manifestation this child serves. He however has a very sadistic tendency that he keep hidden away. It is believed this child is what Yurae an effective torturer.

History: This child became a part of her spiritual realm a year or so before she became a Tokubetsu interrogation officer. The relationship is that of a younger brother and that he tends to hide behind Yurae's thoughts.

Abilities:

Physical Stats:

• Speed      : 100
  • Strength   : 50
  • Durability :
  • Handseals  :

Skill:

• Kugujutsu      : 5
  • Iujutsu (Medical shit)  : 5

Elements:
None

Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

Ghost Summons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Summons   Ghost Summons Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 5:15 pm

Approved. Spooky.
Back to top Go down

Ghost Summons
Page 1 of 1