Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Hunting Some Boar Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Hunting Some Boar Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Hunting Some Boar Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Hunting Some Boar Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Hunting Some Boar Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Hunting Some Boar Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Hunting Some Boar Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Hunting Some Boar Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Hunting Some Boar Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Hunting Some Boar I_vote_lcapHunting Some Boar I_voting_barHunting Some Boar I_vote_rcap 
Will
Hunting Some Boar I_vote_lcapHunting Some Boar I_voting_barHunting Some Boar I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Hunting Some Boar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nyguyen

Nyguyen

Hunting Some Boar Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Some Boar   Hunting Some Boar Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 4:42 am

Spoiler:

Rēnin waited outside the village gates for his partner Thorfinn to arrive. They had successfully completed their first D Rank mission together which was good but they had a long way to go yet. The missions were small but it built their credibility for when it came time to tackle C Rank or even B Rank missions. This mission involved catching a few wild boars for a chef in the village. Rēnin knew the man personally as he had offered some food here and there to the poor. He was a good man and was overworking himself keeping his business afloat by catering to the demands of the upper class while also cooking for those who were rendered destitute by the Bijuu attacks. Rēnin was happy to help the man but catching a boar was a lot more physically intensive than catching a runaway cat. He and Thorfinn would need to bring their A-Game to this mission and so he stood at the gates patiently waiting for his partner to arrive.

I hope we can catch a fourth boar. I'm hungry.
Shut up and stay focused. Not everything is about you
Back to top Go down
Thorfinn
Mizukage
Mizukage
Thorfinn

Hunting Some Boar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Some Boar   Hunting Some Boar Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 4:54 am

Ah hunting, Thorfinn can recall his days tracking a herd of caribou through the tundra and chasing them down. Compare to that hunting down a few boars won't be any tougher than that. Blades sharpen and body ready he came into the sight of the gates and saw his teammate. Waving an greeting he came up to him and gave him a handshake if allowed. "Hail my friend looks like we got ourselves a hunt. Even thought it's been awhile the Bijuu attack is still fresh so we should expect the wildlife be more skittish than normal." He said in excitement as this was the first time he ever been on a hunt ever since he joined Kirigakire because his mother was not a hunter and did not like him being alone outside and of village walls.
Back to top Go down
Nyguyen

Nyguyen

Hunting Some Boar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Some Boar   Hunting Some Boar Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 7:36 am

Rēnin shook his partner's hand firmly and smiled as he replied "I've never been on a hunt before but I'm sure it will be fun". Rēnin had never hunted because he was an urban kid which came with its advantages and disadvantages. He knew his way around many towns but he couldn't really live off the land like Thorfinn could. He wanted to lead but sometimes he needed to admit his knowledge of the world around him was a bit weak. He read a lot to make up for gaps in knowledge but there wasn't much one could do about their upbringing. "Let's head deeper into the wilderness" Rēnin thus walked out from the gates and into the surrounding area where the boars could be found. He trusted that Thorfinn would be more competent at discerning where the beasts could be than him and so he said nothing that would distract his teammate from hearing if they had some prey nearby.
Back to top Go down
Thorfinn
Mizukage
Mizukage
Thorfinn

Hunting Some Boar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Some Boar   Hunting Some Boar Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 2:18 pm

Thorfinn looked at the geographical area around them to understand what environment they are in. "Well lad is not whether how deep they are in but what habitat they reside in, hogs live in swampy terrain with dense cover that must be near water so we should look for a mud hole near a creek bed called a hog wallow. Near the wallow we should small trees that will appear scratched and caked in mud when hogs rub on them. Another sign to look for is overturned soil since hogs dig for tender roots instead of eating grass." Thorfinn said to his partner as he leads him to a swampy area which should be near given their land is very wet so there should be marshes abound. He was glad his father taught him good survivals skills when they were out hunting caribou.
Back to top Go down
Nyguyen

Nyguyen

Hunting Some Boar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Some Boar   Hunting Some Boar Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 8:24 am

Rēnin nodded as he let Thorfinn lead them into a swampy area. He kept his eyes peeled for the signs that Thorfinn mentioned. He didn't mind getting his clothes dirty and he had planned for it considering looking for boar wasn't exactly a clean thing to do. He wanted to catch an extra boar for his own hunger's sake and that of his father too. It would save money on dinner which was always good. Rēnin knew absolutely nothing about going on a wild hunt so he would let Thorfinn's experience guide him for the time being. He knew boars could be very ferocious and so he kept his wits about him in case he heard the distinct squealing of an angry beast.
Back to top Go down
Thorfinn
Mizukage
Mizukage
Thorfinn

Hunting Some Boar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Some Boar   Hunting Some Boar Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 12:14 pm

As they came to a riverbed Thorfinn saw a few hog hollows. However only a few infants were present and their meat do hardly any good, figuring males might be nearby he scanned the nearby brush for any upturned soil. They heard a few squeals and they would see three males pawing at the dirt ready to charge them. Readying his blade Thorfinn would let them charge so he can side step to cut their belly open from the side. Hopefully his partner would be able to take down one of them and than they can both take down the last one.
Back to top Go down
Nyguyen

Nyguyen

Hunting Some Boar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Some Boar   Hunting Some Boar Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 9:28 am

Rēnin heard the beast before he saw it. Three squealing male boars were pawing the ground and ready to charge them. Thorfinn had already prepared his weapon unfortunately Rēnin had no such tool. He would have to use merely his wits and will to complete the mission. Not long after being spotted the beasts charged two of them heading in Thorfinn's direction while the other heading towards Rēnin. Thinking quickly the genin took off his tattered jacket and waved it like a matador. He feinted and the boar ran through the cloth only grazing his knee with its magnificent tusks. When one had nothing but the shirt on his back, one had to be very resourceful in situations such as these. Rēnin picked up a rock as it passed and dashed it across the beast's head scuttling it directly into a tree. The force of the blow knocked the boar unconscious. Rēnin sighed and took his cap off his head to fan himself.
Back to top Go down
Thorfinn
Mizukage
Mizukage
Thorfinn

Hunting Some Boar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Some Boar   Hunting Some Boar Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 11:51 am

With a quick use of Iaido he had served the spinal cord as the left boar charged and he sidestepped and slashed it's neck.With one boar dead he look over to his partner and his blacked out boar. He was about to give praise when the last boar stopped it'd charged and ran toward Thorfinn. He jumped over and slashed at it's back, making it stumble and collapse to the ground. Landing he turned and stabbed the boar through the neck, causing blood to flow onto the earth.
Back to top Go down
Nyguyen

Nyguyen

Hunting Some Boar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Some Boar   Hunting Some Boar Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 2:36 pm

"Nice move" Rēnin observed with a smile. He wasn't one for Kenjutsu be he was reading some neat tricks with illusion in due time he'd be able to cast wicked Genjutsu to stun his opponents and Thorfinn would finish them off with his blade. They made a pretty good team it seemed, now that the boars were subdued all they needed to do was haul the beasts back to the chef. Rēnin gazed at the baby pigs and sighed. It was cruel to let them remain in the world and suffer without parents to care for them. He had seen his fair share of orphans succumb to illness and starvation without the tender love and affection of another. He'd spare them that life. Rēnin walked over to the baby boar and broke their necks with cold efficiency. There was no use in wasting the corpse but he didn't have a method to take all of the adult boar as well as the small ones. "How can we carry all this meat?" Rēnin asked his subordinate who admittedly was more experienced in such matters than he.
Back to top Go down
Thorfinn
Mizukage
Mizukage
Thorfinn

Hunting Some Boar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Some Boar   Hunting Some Boar Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 2:53 pm

Thorfinn was used to carrying to heavy game such as caribou but there was a lot of meat here. He looked at a large tree near them and with a quick slash send it falling down. On the fallen limber he chopped it up some more so it was a smooth plank and chopped a nine foot section off. He gave a sly grin at the young uchiha. "Well young lad there is two ways, one carry them or make a sled to drag the corpse. However let's make this a joint effort and carry the meat. Stack them on the log and we can carry them back. Back in my home this was considered good exercises." Thorfinn said truthfully as he stacked the meat on the log and kneel down so he can set on end of the log on his shoulder in preparation to lift it. Sure it was a good few hundred pounds but like he said, this is how warriors weed out the weak from the strong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hunting Some Boar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Some Boar   Hunting Some Boar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting Some Boar
Page 1 of 1