Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Zevas Kuroi Chi Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Zevas Kuroi Chi Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Zevas Kuroi Chi Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Zevas Kuroi Chi Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Zevas Kuroi Chi Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Zevas Kuroi Chi Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Zevas Kuroi Chi Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Zevas Kuroi Chi Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Zevas Kuroi Chi Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Zevas Kuroi Chi I_vote_lcapZevas Kuroi Chi I_voting_barZevas Kuroi Chi I_vote_rcap 
Will
Zevas Kuroi Chi I_vote_lcapZevas Kuroi Chi I_voting_barZevas Kuroi Chi I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Zevas Kuroi Chi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zevas
Suna Jounin
Suna Jounin
Zevas

Zevas Kuroi Chi Empty
PostSubject: Zevas Kuroi Chi   Zevas Kuroi Chi Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 5:27 pm

Zevas Kuroi Chi 6-17

Zevas Kuroi Chi 0OeODz3
Name: Zevas Kuroi Chi
Nickname: Bloody Zevas
Zevas Kuroi Chi GWSdYHs
Height: 6 foot
Weight: 250 lbs
Appearance: Zevas is a tall figure with a lean build. His hair his cut to jaw length with a pony tail that drapes down to his mid back, its silky black color only complementing how soft it is. To the touch, this obsidian hair would feel finer than the most luxuriant rugs in suna. His eyes are as black as his hair, filled with an unnerving sense of strength emotion behind the cold face. Only when Zevas uses one of his clan's jutsu do his eyes burn with a dark red color. Moving onto the pail chiseled face, Zevas' complexion is clear and smooth, looking as if his entire skin was carved from the purest marble. Some would say his face would be etched into paintings to be remembered for years to come. His body itself follows suit to his face, save for an ex shaped scar that ran across the center of his chest. Yet the scar itself seemed to be art in itself. His muscles seemed to be carved into his skin with the finest of tools, his abs forming in perfect symmetry down his torso, leading to the v shape of the hips. Covering this exquisite specimen of the human body are the clothing with a color combination of black and red. Touching his bare skin, Zevas wears a small armor of sorts, shaped to looked like an under garb to protect his perfect skin from the harsh elements of Suna. Covering his lower half are a pair of black, silk under shorts, keeping his delicates in order. Moving a layer out, Zevas wears an old commander style jacket, black in color, stitched with varying colors of grey designs. The jacket buttons up on an angle, starting from the upper left and moving to lower right. Trimming the edge of the jacket flap were two rows of finely braided red rope, stitched together with grace. On the shoulders are extra padding of the jacket material, topped with an illustrious design of the red rope. In the middle of the upper arms of the jacket, the rope design continues, wrapping the arm in a blood red, bonded by two ropes. The rope design finishes off at the collar of the jacket, the ends hanging over the shoulders around the neck, the ends set off with silver garnishes, letting the rope fray. In the middle of the jacket is sown a built in belt to help keep the wearer warm in colder weather, as well as to help keep the jacket together in strong winds. Further down, Zevas wears black pants with deep pockets, the pockets themselves made of silver lining. The pants are made up of a durable yet breathable material, allowing ease of movement with comfort while providing adequate protection of all sorts. His shoes are lined with the best fur from the suna tanner, the leather hardened yet leaving an open heal and toe, that of the normal Suna shinobi. On his hands are black, fingerless gloves made from the finest cotton, allowing his hands comfort and his fingers still have full range and use. Zevas posture is respectful, straight, and graceful, only to change when in a very intense battle. He keeps a polite yet stern look on his face, his eyes showing the many battles he has seen. His ninja pouches are usually placed on the back of the hip, as well as a few hidden ones tucked inside the jacket.
Zevas Kuroi Chi EW0JlD2
Village: Suna
Character Rank: A (Jounin)
Clan: Kuroi Chi
Element: Raiton
Zevas Kuroi Chi IVLimad
Personality: Zevas has two main types of personality, almost like a split persona. We'll start with the first, which is his every day style. Zevas, during this phase, is quite refined, polite, and a little withdrawn. He'll remain quiet, and answer with short responses and gestures. The reasoning behind this will be explained later, but it was due to his upbringing. Zevas will behave proper, eating as if he were eating at the finest restaurant with the most exquisite delicacies known to man. In this state of mind Zevas is in full control of his emotions, able to keep a analytical outlook on everything. He has trained his mind to keep out unnecessary feelings in all sorts of situations.
Then there's the other state of mind that zevas has, which is the exact opposite of the first. This state of mind usually breaks free of the original's chains when something traumatic occurs or a serious event is happening. When unleashed all hell breaks loose as Zevas goes on a rampage filled with blood lust. If this persona comes out when not in a fight Zevas turns into the monster that every one fears, his entire stance and actions changing from refined to ecstatic and unpredictable. Anything could upset him and he isnt afraid to speak his mind without any filters. This is the side of Zevas that people dont want to be on bad terms with, because in the end he will probably try to consume your very essence.
Deep down, underneath the dramatic ends of the spectrum this his personalty lies, is where his true feelings reside. Zevas truly cares about people, longing to preserve humanity at its core. He isnt afraid to hurt those whom hurts the ones he cares for though. He longs for people to reach out to him, to get to know him, but shuns them away in fear of that they will cower at what he truly is. If someone can so happen to do that, they will gain a life long ally and friend, one who will always have their back no matter what.

Character History: The kuroi chi clan had always remained small, in fear that the increased numbers would reveal what the clan truly is. It was during the hard times that the small clan on the edge of the Konoha border had an issue. A couple had grown tired of living in the shadows and had decided to leave to create their own life. They knew the risk of revealing themselves to the world so they agreed to keeping their clan a secret. On the spur of the moment they had decided to move to Sunagakure, taking a liking to the warmer climate, as well as it allowed them to be separated from the world while living a very social life inside of the village. The couple had always spent time together, and sooner, rather than later, conceived a child. The normal gestation period had passed and the woman was ready to give birth, but there was an issue. The couple couldnt go to the hospital in fear their secret would be discovered. The man had tried to deliver the baby himself, but the intense pain had caused so much strain on the woman that not only had she died in the process, that the release of her kekkai genkai had killed her lover. The child was left, crying on the floor of the home, covered in the blood of his parents as their bodies were so mutilated no one would be able to tell who they were. A passerby had heard the infant screaming and rushed in to find the gruesome scene, thinking that one of the beasts from the desert had wandered in, killed the parenst, and left the infant due to injuries. This, is where Zevas' real journey began.
When Zevas was growing up in the foster home he was a decent child, beside a few of his devilish tendencies. He did his chores on time and had very polite table manners. The owner of the foster home loved Zevas like she was his own, but this little story still isnt a fairy tail, and the joyous memories would come to an end, and quite soon. Zevas was in a foster home, and thus was always up for adoption. He grew fast for his age, and he was stronger than most people in the foster home at his age group, this made him one of the perfect choices for adoption, and the foster owner couldnt hide him any longer.
A rich couple came to the foster home while Zevas was working outside, cleaning up the garden. They immediately wanted him, seeing such great work and care he did in the garden. They went in the building and argued with the owner for hours until they finally threatened to call the authorities. The woman had to give up, and cried as she hugged the boy goodbye. The couple put Zevas in their carriage, and rode home. The ride was over an hour long, and Zevas watched the scenery go by with fascination at every changing detail. He had never been far from the home, he never needed to be. He was now uprooted from his short life and put into a new, fresh one.
The new house he was placed in was a giant mansion, three stories above ground, and one level below. He was over joyed with the feeling of bliss, but that would soon come to an abrupt end, as the family had no plans for him to be apart of their luxurious lifestyle, but to help support it and tend to it. Zevas was placed in the workers quarters, placed under the head butler. The butler was old, and Zevas could tell he was going to die soon. That meant Zevas was going to be his replacement. Yet, he wouldnt rebel, as he was raised properly to listen to all authority. That was when everything changed for the poor boy.
Zevas learned quickly from the old butler, taking on his ways of always wearing a fake smile, and always acting happy even when he wasnt. Zevas' chores ranged from things that surpassed that of being a butler, taking on the duties of the grounds keeper and the florist. He rarely had a moment to himself, and when he did it was usually to sleep. Zevas got quite crafty at moving unseen, stealing small portions of food here and there for his fellow workers, mainly for the old man. He saw the old man as more of a father figure than as a boss or a teacher. He did his best to appease him and comfort him in his remaining days. Near the end is when the nightmares started. Zevas had horrid nightmares, dreaming of a wretched creature that slaughtered people mindlessly.
Zevas awoke one night from his nightmare and looked over to the old man he bunked next to. The man was pale and not moving. Zevas quickly hopped out of the bed and ran to the man, feeling his neck, looking for his pulse. There was none. Zevas cried, the first time he cried since his birth, feeling outraged at the fact the one of the few people he cared for in his life, one of the people that helped keep him sane in this horrible life, passed away. Zevas moved on the best he could, doing his duties as if nothing had happened. He didnt attend the man's funeral, h just continued to work, it was the only thing that he could do that felt like the man was still there. Yet there was something inside of Zevas that was building up, that he couldnt hold in, until one day, he finally snapped.
Zevas was doing his duties as normal, and it was during breakfast when the incident happened. By now he was sixteen years old, and had been living in the mansion for ten years being a young butler to the rich couple. He had served them their breakfast, as usual, but the man hadnt been touched by his wife in a long time. He was angry, and his pent up frustration had reached a breaking point. He threw the plate of food off the table and stood up, looking at Zevas. The boy was confused, not knowing what he did wrong. The man then proceeded to beat him, mercilessly. He used his hands, his feet, anything he could grab that was within his reach to batter the boy. All that pent up anger was unleashed on him, and moved into Zevas, with his own held in troubles. It all came out, in one burst that Zevas couldnt control.
Zevas transformed into the thing that he dreamed about, growing in size and strength. Tentacles shot from his back and pierced the man, ripping him in half and dropping the pieces onto the table, the blood splattering all over the woman. The woman screamed, and Zevas turned to her, his face null of features. She jumped up and tried running to the door, but Zevas was on her in second, his face pulling apart and revealing a mouth full of razor sharp teeth. He bit down on her neck and blood sprayed everywhere. His blood lust blinded him as he devoured the woman, her screams gurgled and strangled with her own blood. But this wasnt the end, as he heard a gasp come from the kitchen. turning to see other members of the staff looking at him, a mixture of fear and despair on their face. Zevas bolted to them and slaughtered them, continuing on his rampage, feeding on the flesh of the rest of the crew, searching all over the property. Once everyone was dead he destroyed the master bedroom, showing no mercy to the furniture. Zevas came to, falling onto the bed and reverting back to his normal form. He didnt cry, he didnt mourn, he only breathed as he remembered the events.
Zevas stood up, and took off his blood stained clothes, changed, and proceeded to clean the house. He got rid of the bodies, burning them, and cleaning up all the blood. He didnt touch the furniture in the bedroom, leaving it as a reminder for him. Once he finished cleaning he sat down in the living room, sitting in the master chair, watching the fire burn.
From here Zevas had placed himself in the Academy, already knowing many of the basics as the butler had secretly tought him on their down time. He excelled quickly through the ranks of the academy, graduating early into genin. From here his genin time was short, as he proceeded to complete all missions of his rank and join a squad of chuunin, completing missions with them. The leader of the village immediately had sent out spy shinobi to learn more about this sepcial child. It was only in the later years that the shinobi caught wind of what the boy was hiding. It was one day, at the original home that Zevas was born in and now given to him, that Zevas was cutting himself, watching his black blood dripping from his finger. Once notified, the leader of the village immediately had the boy brought in while the home was searched. Further findings had revealed the Kuroi Chi clan and its special abilities, as the original couple had brought books with them to help train their child. The leader of the village thought back to the disappearances surrounding the boy and immediately took him under his wing, training the child himself.
Years had passed and the child had grown into a man, learning of the elemental chakra the boy was best with as well as studying and learning more of his clan and their techniques. Zevas, now promoted to jounin, had worked under the leader of the village, protecting him and going on secret missions. He had become an urban legend of sorts among nearby villages as a boogey man of sorts, a creature stealing away the wicked and punishing the naughty children, leaving only blood as evidence behind in a gruesome scene. Zevas had heard of the recent events for a tournament approaching, and had prepared himself. The  leader of the village had grown old and approved of Zevas going out on his own, having faith in the man.
Back to top Go down
V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
V

Zevas Kuroi Chi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zevas Kuroi Chi   Zevas Kuroi Chi Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 11:04 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Zevas Kuroi Chi
Page 1 of 1