Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Kuroi Chi (Black Blood) Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Kuroi Chi (Black Blood) Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Kuroi Chi (Black Blood) Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Kuroi Chi (Black Blood) Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Kuroi Chi (Black Blood) Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Kuroi Chi (Black Blood) Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Kuroi Chi (Black Blood) Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Kuroi Chi (Black Blood) Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Kuroi Chi (Black Blood) Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Kuroi Chi (Black Blood) I_vote_lcapKuroi Chi (Black Blood) I_voting_barKuroi Chi (Black Blood) I_vote_rcap 
Will
Kuroi Chi (Black Blood) I_vote_lcapKuroi Chi (Black Blood) I_voting_barKuroi Chi (Black Blood) I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Kuroi Chi (Black Blood)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zevas
Suna Jounin
Suna Jounin
Zevas

Kuroi Chi (Black Blood) Empty
PostSubject: Kuroi Chi (Black Blood)   Kuroi Chi (Black Blood) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 5:27 pm

Clan Name: Kuroi Chi (black blood)
Clan Location: In an unknown location on the very outskirts of Konoha
Size: 1/3 (need approval as well as could grow in size)
Clan Ability Description: The Kuroi Chi clan has mastery over their own blood and are able to use it as they see fit. Their blood is black in color and thicker than normal, almost thriving of its own accord. Another unnoticeable trait of the Kuroi Chi is the amount of blood their bodies actually hold. Kuroi Chi members hold at least five times the normal amount of blood compared to their age and rank, allowing them to use their special clan jutsu. This also makes it slightly more difficult to bleed out a member of this clan. Their blood can be controlled outside of the members body depending on their rank.
D: 10 meters
C: 20 meters
B: 40 meters
A: 65 meters
S: 100 meters
History: The Kuroi Chi have always been called the Kuroi Chi, but when the clan was first formed it was named that through the harsh times that small group of wanderers had to go though, symbolizing their bonds being stronger than blood ties. They aimed to help people they came across and tried to live their lives to the fullest. Passing from village to village the Kuroi Chi came to be known as one of the most helpful and sincere clans in all of the lands. Yet, that did not stop those who wanted to watch the world burn, and show people that you had to take things in order to gain them in life. They heard of the great deeds of the clan and set out to end them.
It started on a normal night like any other, the Kuroi Chi were setting up camp for the night after helping out a small village with some chores around the fields. The fire was put out and the tent strings were drawn, closing the clan members in their prospective sleeping arrangements. The night was still and the moon was full and high in the night. A shadow danced across the tents in the little light, followed by a few more. A shadowy figure appeared before each tent, standing in front of it with a shining object in their hand. All at once the figures entered the tents for a moment, slowly piercing each of the sleeping inhabitants with some viscous fluid. Once the evil deed was done the group left and destroyed all evidence of ever being there.
The next morning everyone in the camp woke up to a scream. They all rushed out to the dead fire pit, standing in the light of the rising sun. Each one of them had growths all over their bodies, purple in color and oozing a black pus. They had thought it to be some sort of virus they had contracted from one of their recent visits to a village. Immediately they traveled back, unknowing to them that what had been put in their blood was a rare poison. One by one the clan members began to grow ill and fatigued. Once one could no longer move the entire group had stopped, to wait for the inevitable. They all sat still for a time that should have caused them to starve, and yet none of them seemed to die.
Their entire bodies had now become so covered that no one could tell each other apart, until one man spoke up, proclaiming it was time to move on. He had begun to stand when he fell back and screamed profusely. His screams carried across the land, causing all sorts of animals to run from the sound. This went on only for a moment before his body had exploded in a mixture of black and red. This was the desired affect by those who poisoned the Kuroi Chi, to cause massive agony and death. More of the members had jerked away at the sight, and this caused them to go through the same process, screaming before erupting into a fountain of blood and black puss. The process continued until only three of them were left, still not moving, meditating.
Many nights and many days had passed, the only three members now sitting in a triangle, looking as if someone had dumped rotten dough in large piles on the ground. The blobs of mass gurgled and shivered, but that was the only movement. More time went on as the swelling had started to subside, and the color returning to their skin. Even though they had waited, they could no longer move, now in a hibernation like state. Their bodies had dried up, reduced to skin and bones, looking almost mummified. This was what was left of the Kuroi Chi clan, a trio of mummified bodies, still alive, but trapped in their own minds. They lasted through the years, remaining undisturbed, until one fateful night.
A descendant of the group who had caused this tragedy among the Kuroi Chi had stumbled upon the trio of skeletons with skin. He did not know why they were their, nor had heheard of the events that had caused it to happen. Curiosity getting the best of him, the man walked up to one of the bodies, slowly reaching out with his index finger stretched, and poked one of them. The man, the leader of the Kuroi Chi opened his eyes as he was touched, and slowly turned his head to look at the man. He could sense his blood pumping, the memories running through his blood. Not in control of his baser instincts the clan leader attacked the boy with inhuman strength, ripping him to pieces, but the blood of the kill did not touch the ground. Instead the blood seemed to come alive, and drawn into the man's body through his pores. The blood refilled the man, revitalizing him, his body changing the blood to become his own. He turned to look at his fellow clan mates and proceeded to grab a knife the other man was carrying and cuz open his palm. The black pus that once covered their bodies had now become one with them, becoming their blood. He dripped a few drops onto both of his friends, that pure Clan blood immediately curing them of their misshapen forms. From their they moved on, sticking together, and redefining the Kuroi Chi Clan, instead of helping people they turned to hurting others who hurt the innocent, learning new ways to control their new bodies, becoming new people, and scary folktale.
Bloodline Reputation: only those who have survived a full out fight and the kage him/herself know of the kuroi chi, as they prefer to keep their rare kkg a secret.
Clan Jutsus:

Name: Blood Blade
Type: nin/tai
Element: Black Blood
Range: 1 meter long sword
Handseals:
Speed: +10 to base stat per rank up
Description: When a clan member activates this ability, an elongated double ended blade forms from the base of the right elbow, turning their arm into a giant razor-sharp cutting weapon. The Blade is extremely effective in close contact, and although the area of effect is very localized, the blade's basic attacks dish out higher damage than those from any of the other clan jutsu.
Spoiler:

Name: Blood Claws
Range: 1/2 meter length claws
Handseals:
Speed: +5 to base stat per rank up
Description: One of the first jutsu ever learned, When activated, the blood of the arms shifts into three-fingered, one-thumbed talon-like appendages that can used to shred flesh and bone, allowing dismemberment of human-sized enemies with ease, however it is less effective against armor and larger opponents.
Spoiler:

Name: Blood whip
Range:
C-rank: 3 meters
B-rank: 5 meters
A-rank: 10 meters
S-rank: 15 meters
Handseals:
Speed: +5 to base stat per rank up
Description: This jutsu that turns the users arm into a thin, flexible, blade-edged arm that can be used to attack at extreme range, or whip through entire crowds of enemies, an extendable, elongated appendage with a blade at the end in lamens terms. At A and S rank the whip has blades on the sides
Spoiler:

Name: Blood Muscle
Type: tai
Range: self
Handseals:
Speed: +10 to base stat per rank up
Description: While active, this jutsu boosts the user's strength to immense proportions, increasing the damage done by melee attacks and thrown objects based on the rank used. This isnt so much of an attack as a boost to the users attacks. +10 strength per rank up.
Spoiler:

Name: Blood Hammer
Handseals:
Speed: -10 base stat per rank up
Description: By shifting large amounts of blood into his fists, the user is able to create massive, hammer-like hands to crush his enemies with. The blood hammer lacks attack speed and is slower than any of the other clan jutsu. Unless the user strikes point-blank, enemies are liable to move out of range or retaliate before he can get a hit in. Armor, especially when moving, can be difficult to hit unless the user gets in their path. Due to such weight behind the hammer it can crush items and durability one above its rank as well as giving a + ten to strength to base stat per rank up.
Spoiler:

Name: Blood Tendrils
Range: 10 meter tendrils
Handseals:
Speed: B: 40 A: 60 S: 80
Description: The Tendrils power consists of two moves. One consists of the user stringing together objects around him along with opponents while being held by the tendril mass that stick to the surroundings. Larger and stronger opponents are temporarily immobilized, giving the user the option to strike a paralyzing blow. The second, more devastating move is the Tendril Black Hole, in which the user is capable of attaching Tendrils to a target, then sending out more Tendrils to pull objects around him towards his target, resulting in a devastating type explosion.
Spoiler:

Name: Blood Armor
Handseals:
Speed: -5 to base stat per rank up
Description: While in this form, the user takes less damage, but the added density results in loss of movement speed and overall agility. The Armor is a very effective defensive ability against fighting more powerful enemies because of the large amount of blood that fully surrounds the users body and never breaking. Though it does not completely absorb damage like the shield does, instead, it simply reduces it to a fraction of the damage that the user would normally experience without it. +5 durability per rank up.
Kuroi Chi (Black Blood) Latest?cb=20110414151002
Spoiler:

Name: Blood Shield
Range: 5 meter shield
Handseals:
Speed: -
Description: When using the Shield, a large amount of blood is shifted to the left arm, molding it into a nigh-impenetrable black-blood shield. Unlike the Armor, mobility is not hindered when the Shield is active. The Shield blocks all incoming frontal projectile fire, or all-round melee attacks, until its damage threshold is reached, at which point it will shatter and require time to regenerate before it can be deployed again. The user will also incur some damage when his shield breaks from whatever cause. It regenerates and becomes available again automatically. Damaging rate is based strength of jutsu used and rank of damage received. Takes two hits of equal rank attack to destroy shield, +/- 2 for rank difference. When it comes to strength the shield at B rank has a +20 to the users base durability, increasing by an extra 20 each rank, and it takes two hits of equal strength to break, as the strength increase or decreases by ten it takes +/- 2 hits. 5 post cooldown.
Spoiler:

Name: Blood Bomb
Range: 20 meter tendrils, 10 meter explosion - doubled for rank A
Handseals:
Speed: B-50, A-100
Description: Blood bomb is an organic explosive, using black blood to create a compressed form of mass. After a brief period of time, tentacles force themselves from the object, at a high velocity. These tendrils pull anything they touch in towards their epicenter, the effect being similar to the black hole attack of the Tendrils. The original bomb can be placed in an area to lay as a trap or thrown for immediate use.

Name: Consume
Type: nin/kkg
Range:
Handseals:
Speed: 50
Description: Consuming is the process by which the user absorb the DNA or essence of other entities, copying and assimilating it into their own in order to gain the entity's genetic memories and physical presence, as well as using the opponents blood to restore the users own and heal self injury. This can only be used on defeated enemies.
Spoiler:

Name: Blood Transformation
Type: nin
Handseals: 2
Description: The user uses their blood to shape and transform their body to look like another. As it is using a solid substance unlike the original transformation jutsu, this jutsu will not break when the user is hurt.
Spoiler:

Name: Infect
Type: ninjutsu/kkg
Range: Touch/blood
Handseals: -
Description: The user imbues an object with their blood, but each rank is used for different things. C: The user embeds their blood into an inanimate object such as a weapon, morphing it to change its shape, and strengthening it by one rank. B: The user gets their blood on someone, having it attach to them, allowing the user to know where they are. The blood will also gather information on the one it was attached to. A: The user will get their blood inside of a person, infecting them in a way that drains their chakra, feeding the blood and causing it to grow as it absorbs the enemies blood. The blood will drain ten chakra points per post, but the chakra draining can be paused at will by the user. After three posts the user can activate the blood to turn the infected into a giant blood bomb, pull the blood back to regain chakra for the user, lead into the S rank infect, or to lead into the Consume jutsu. S: The final and strongest version of the infect takes the users essence and fills another with it. The other will go through three days (IC) of intense pain as the black blood begins to take over and fuse with their system. One of three things will happen. 1. the infected rejects or doesnt fit well with the black blood, the jutsu reverting down to a B rank. 2. The infected dies. 3. The infection is a success and the other is now wiped of any old kkg or dna and has become a kuroi chi, but they still have their original elements.

Last edited by Zevas on Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:56 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
V

PostSubject: Re: Kuroi Chi (Black Blood)   Kuroi Chi (Black Blood) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 10:11 pm

For all your techs: For clarfication, when you wrote +X to base stat per rank up, does the base stat you're referring to your Speed stat or your Bukijutsu speed stat?

Blood Claws: Just bump the minimum rank to C, please.

Blood whip: I'm going to have you make it so that the rank of the technique corresponds with the range/length of the whip.
C-rank: 3 meters
B-rank: 5 meters
A-rank: 10 meters
S-rank: 15 meters

Blood Muscle: Approved

Blood Hammer: Please specify the Strength behind the hammer attacks.

Blood Tendrils: The tendrils are going to need their own Speed stat

Blood Armor: Approved

Blood Shield: Specify how long it takes for the shield to fully regenerate. Also specify the Strength of physical attacks that the shield can withstand.

Blood Bomb: approved

Consume: Approved

Blood Transformation: Bump this to C-rank and add in handseals.

Infect
: You have to be more specific as to in what way the techniques strengthens the weapon.
Back to top Go down
Zevas
Suna Jounin
Suna Jounin
Zevas

PostSubject: Re: Kuroi Chi (Black Blood)   Kuroi Chi (Black Blood) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 12:19 am

being the body is being used as a weapon no buki skill is needed. its more tai so its speed.
Back to top Go down
Zevas
Suna Jounin
Suna Jounin
Zevas

PostSubject: Re: Kuroi Chi (Black Blood)   Kuroi Chi (Black Blood) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 12:19 am

bump as well
Back to top Go down
V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
V

PostSubject: Re: Kuroi Chi (Black Blood)   Kuroi Chi (Black Blood) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 2:00 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kuroi Chi (Black Blood)   Kuroi Chi (Black Blood) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kuroi Chi (Black Blood)
Page 1 of 1