Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Kuroi Kaguya Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Kuroi Kaguya Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Kuroi Kaguya Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Kuroi Kaguya Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Kuroi Kaguya Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Kuroi Kaguya Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Kuroi Kaguya Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Kuroi Kaguya Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Kuroi Kaguya Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Kuroi Kaguya I_vote_lcapKuroi Kaguya I_voting_barKuroi Kaguya I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Kuroi Kaguya

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuroi

Kuroi

Kuroi Kaguya Empty
PostSubject: Kuroi Kaguya   Kuroi Kaguya Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 10:43 pm

Kuroi Kaguya Tumblr_nrylvtzG1U1rmdrklo1_500

Kuroi Kaguya 0OeODz3
Name: Kuroi Kaguya
Nickname: Kuro
Kuroi Kaguya GWSdYHs
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 115 lbs
Appearance: The boy owns of a pair of emerald green eyes, wide and bright, ready to take in everything around him. His skin is of a light tan complexion while freckles are scattered across his face, albeit faintly. His hair is shaggy and reaches down to his ears (also covering the two small dots on his forehead), black in color but slightly green when the light hits it correctly. The boy stands at a height of five feet and five inches and weighs 115 pounds. All below average for his age, but he's still growing, thankfully. For the most part his features seem soft and kind, as if he's hardly able to get angry, much less frightening. Especially considering his somewhat small stature, and the fact he barely has any muscles on his frame. He has nothing but a slim body type.

He tends to dress in anything he deems comfortable, never having a set in stone outfit or look to define by. But, he is recognizable by the dark red shoes he always wears, along with the village headband always tied to his left arm. If there had to be a way to categorize his clothing preference, it would be casual. Shorts, hoodies, scarves, you name it. It all depends on the situation, and what he feels like wearing that same day.
Kuroi Kaguya EW0JlD2
Village: Kumogakure
Character Rank: D/Genin
Clan: Kaguya
Element: -
Kuroi Kaguya IVLimad
Personality: One word to accurately describe Kuroi? Why, it would have to be soft-spoken. At a glance he's more of a gentle and non-confrontational character. He tries to avoid conflict as best as he can, always thinking of a way to get around a situation. This can mark him as intelligent despite how oblivious he can be in reality. However, this stems into Kuro being a somewhat lazy individual. Always trying to get around things. Always trying to get out of doing things. Always not having the motivation to do anything, unless extremely pressured. But, in everything he does end up doing, he does quickly and efficiently. It's better to get something over with rather than dragging it out, to the point where it becomes a problem. At least, this is what he thinks and goes by without fault.

He has a somewhat bleak outlook on life, seeing it as nothing but trial after trial, a huge game to play where no one wins in the end. It's as if something out there is simply trying to bring everyone down, and knock them into the ground to the point where they can't get back up. This leaves him somewhat pessimistic towards situations and people alike, but that doesn't mean he's incapable of kindness. No, rather, he'll perform small favors for people without gain, if it isn't too troublesome. He'll compliment someone, if it isn't too troublesome. He'll help a fellow shinobi train themselves, if it isn't too troublesome. It's only if he doesn't find what he's doing too troublesome, which isn't common case.

But, Kuroi can seem a bit anti-social, and won't confront people to chat with them. If things were flipped, though, where he was the one being approached, a bit of small talk isn't too bad. However anything such as an adventure or excited blabbering are out of his league, and he'll outright decline such attempts at socialization.

Character History: From what he could remember, he never met his biological mother and father. All he had was an old man. An old man who would always smile at him and tell him things would be okay, even when they weren't. Not with the old man being only a chuunin, trying his best to provide for the two of them although he wasn't a very good shinobi. But, did that stop the man? No. For it was his dream to be a ninja, and he enjoyed it, he would always enjoy his job. That didn't mean Kuroi did. The other children in Kumogakure picked on him for having such a guardian, one who barely knew any jutsu, and was on the very brink of being demoted for his performance. It upset Kuroi, but the old man still smiled at him and told him things would be okay. Even when they weren't.

The old man treated Kuro as if the boy was his own son, patching him up whenever he got hurt, comforting him whenever he got scared, encouraging him whenever his spirits plummeted. Although they lived in a tiny apartment with low quality, the old man still smiled. His 'son' didn't. He wondered why his guardian refused to open his eyes and look at the situation, to try and do something about it. He disliked his guardian. He wanted to go to someone else, a person who actually seemed to care about things. Not this old coot that caused him so much trouble and brushed off all their troubles, like they weren't there. But they were, and they were being shoved right into the duo's faces.

Around the time Kuro was of age to enter the academy, his guardian jumped at the chance to send him in. Without any say, the boy was enrolled into the ninja academy and forced to take classes as soon as they started. This angered him. This upset him. This made him hate the old man all the more. He didn't want to be like that useless man, who was a horrible ninja, who caused children so much trouble. However, it was same man who helped to open his eyes. Years had passed by and Kuroi was barely passing the academy, hardly inserting any effort and always going with the bare minimum. His guardian decided to take action and try to get the boy to put more heart into what he did, only to be pushed away.

It was a few days before his genin graduation that the old man confronted Kuroi one last time. This time taking the boy to a small clearing under a beautiful starry night sky. The old man explained everything... how hard he tried for the both of them, how he tried to make the best of what they had, how he wanted the best for Kuro and would always love him, even if the feeling wasn't mutual. He explained that he only smiled for the both of them, and that he wasn't related to the boy, but would tell of his parents and heritage once he grew older. The more in depth the two got in their conversation, the more Kuro realized something.

This old man wasn't so bad after all.

So the boy's genin exam came by and left, with him passing after putting in some more effort than usual. They celebrated that night by going out to eat at a cheap restaurant, but enjoyed themselves none the less. For a while, life seemed like a dream. The troubles they originally had vanished from Kuro's mind, and he was left feeling content. He could help with ryo by going on village missions, so they were at last financially sound. The complaints stopped, the childish hate stopped. Yes, life was good. However, the time did come where his guardian was forced to go away on a long mission, the longest the man would've ever been on. But, Kuroi was old enough to take care of himself, and life was still good. Plus it was a rather simple mission. So life would still be good.

But suddenly it wasn't so good.

The deadline for the mission came yet the old man hadn't returned. So, Kuroi waited another day, then two days, next a week. Then two weeks. And, eventually, the old man did come, in a body bag. The cause of death was unknown as there were no signs of struggle, no blood, no records of the man seeming ill before he left. It was if he just gave up and died, a notion that the boy refused to believe. Life seemed to hate him then. Life seemed to have done a complete 180 and decided to slap him in the face for no reason. And it was a hard slap to the face. So hard it left a mark that stung. For a year.

And here Kuroi is at 14, still rubbing the mark left behind, trying to get rid of the pain.

Back to top Go down
Kuroi

Kuroi

Kuroi Kaguya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuroi Kaguya   Kuroi Kaguya Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 3:05 pm

Okay, should be completed. Hopefully there are no errors~
Back to top Go down
Raion

Raion

Kuroi Kaguya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuroi Kaguya   Kuroi Kaguya Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 3:33 pm

Kaguya clan goes to Iwa.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi

Kuroi

Kuroi Kaguya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuroi Kaguya   Kuroi Kaguya Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 3:39 pm

Isn't Iwa destroyed according to the site plot...? Also, it says the Kaguya is scattered on its clan page.
Back to top Go down
Raion

Raion

Kuroi Kaguya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuroi Kaguya   Kuroi Kaguya Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 3:40 pm

My mistake approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kuroi Kaguya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuroi Kaguya   Kuroi Kaguya Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kuroi Kaguya
Page 1 of 1