Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Yago Hyuuga Done Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Yago Hyuuga Done Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Yago Hyuuga Done Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Yago Hyuuga Done Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Yago Hyuuga Done Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Yago Hyuuga Done Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Yago Hyuuga Done Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Yago Hyuuga Done Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Yago Hyuuga Done Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Yago Hyuuga Done I_vote_lcapYago Hyuuga Done I_voting_barYago Hyuuga Done I_vote_rcap 
Will
Yago Hyuuga Done I_vote_lcapYago Hyuuga Done I_voting_barYago Hyuuga Done I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Yago Hyuuga Done

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Demonfist
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Demonfist

Yago Hyuuga Done Empty
PostSubject: Yago Hyuuga Done   Yago Hyuuga Done Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 7:18 am

Yago Hyuuga Done Tumblr_m4w5mn9sQr1rwkt0no1_1280

Yago Hyuuga Done 0OeODz3
Name: Yago Hyuuga
Nickname: The Demon
Yago Hyuuga Done GWSdYHs
Height: 6'0
Weight: 185Ibs
Appearance:: elegance would be a word to properly describe yago standing in at a height of about 6'5. This man body was built off of his intense and through training in the art of taijutsu. He was very toned weighing at about 220 pounds of pure muscle nearly any fat on this mans body. It was chiseled perfection, his hair in unnatural color for his age was completely white and ran down the length of his back. His skin slightly pale due in part to nothing more then him being indoor more so now. His eyes are of the proud hyuga clan which was a milky white with a hint of purple. His was of course because of his class legendary dojutus. He was born into the main branch family so the mark that was placed on the hyuga forehead of the lesser branch family did not exist on his. His skin was flawless and smooth even for him being a high caliber shinobi.

Yago use to dress in the standard shinobi outfit, but thought it a bit tad. So he changed it up for himself, he now wore a black or blue shirt and some white or black shinobi pants. Underneath a white kimono with black lining  that ran on the ends of the kimono running up around the kimono with his clans kanji on the back of the kimono in the center. Ontop of that he wore another kimono which was much larger then the other that nearly brush against the ground. This one was also white with gold timing around it and running down the back of it in red with gold outlining said "Second Coming Of The Demon" his kimono would more so be closed then open using a gold sash. He had a village head band but never really wore it due to him always having cut his ties to his village. But when he traveled and didn't want people to know who he was, he would have on a demonic looking mask with Demon ingraved in the center of the forehead. He would also wear the standard shinobi uniform but his would be all black. The same color as his mask. He would also have on a black kimono that said Second Demon on it in red with gold outlining. He would be seen in this attire more so then as a clan leader since he traveled more so then anything else. So much so that other villages would see this outfit and know who he was.Yago Hyuuga Done EW0JlD2
Village: Kumo
Character Rank: A Rank Jounin
Clan: Hyuuga Clan
Element: Raiton, Doton
Yago Hyuuga Done IVLimad
Personality:Yago is always calm, tho he may raise his voice or entirely ignore someone at times. He prefers a quiter scenary rather then the usual noise in a city. Being below the average person in gaining habits, or getting used to things, it is easy to frustrate him if you continue to do something. He wanders often in places he shouldn't be, tho has no concern for territorial boundaries. Exploring whatever catches his interest, once he begins the slight urge to want or to know anything, he usually does not stop. He may be conscidered obsessive in his work, tho does not conscider himself that. Any obstacles he may face while he is exploring the works of something will immediatly begin to build his irratation. Once he has become irratated, he is easily angered and often does not hesitate to remove a pestilance from his existance. Yago does not become afraid of something, as most people, rather, he becomes extremely nervous depending on the situation. Once he is nervous, his reflexes enhance by quite a bit, he is likely to slash at something behind him, or destroy something that moves suddenly in front of him. He is moderate on the philosophu of his clan, and does not neccesarily always follow it or look to it for advice. He is not religious and is irratated by talks of a god, or the gods, tho knows there is something more then just people existing. His trust is extremely hard to earn, and even if you have earned his trust, it does not mean he will not question what you do. In his mind, he compares things and comes to conclusions quickly. He does not do this on purpose, rather, does this by trained instinct. This makes him seem very doubtful and annoyed in the presence of someone he assumes is lieng. He has an extreme dislike of liars, tho he may be forced to work with some at times. He does not stand when someone will tell him the opposite of the truth, or nothing at all when he questions even a small thing, such as what someone is thinking. He often over exagerates on things involving lies. However, he accepts being told partial stories, beleiving in the saying of 'Tell the truth, but tell it slant'. He is entirely willing to try new things, or break laws set down by science. He takes this as a personal challenge, rather then an unbreakable rule of physics. Nothing is impossible, especially when chakra is involved, is a theory he holds onto with a half grin. Around his family, he has a half smile on at all times, as a sign of respect. He nods to those whom he consciders more knowledgeable then himself, and knows his place amongst his clan. Even tho he is the leader of the clan, he does not see the title as him being supirior. Respect however, is key when he goes anywhere. He does not accept disrespect, in any situation, including those around him. Those who deserve no respect, however, he will entirely ignore verbally, however, he will watch them intently when they are near him. He is very aware of his sorroundings, being very observant through all his senses, he often may seem to be ignoring something that is moving, he usually knows exactly what it is and has quickly thought of why it might be there. Paying close attention to the difference between animal movements or sounds, and that of people, shinobi or not. He often notices any change of scent in the area because of his use of wind jutsus, he often sits in an area full of different scents, floral or not, able to tell the difference between flowers or trees through scent alone. He enjoys the existence of everything, tho, even a keen enjoyment of something wont allow him to hesitate to destroy a threat. When working on a mission, he prefers to work alone, however does have close contact with all members of his assignement. He will immediately drop persuit to help one of his fellow shinobi, unless directly prompted by those in need of help to continue the mission. If this happens, he will immediately call in medical backup, aswell as reinforcement. He is strict when needs to be, however kind and accepting, despite his untrusting ways.

Character History:

Yago at age of 7 joined the Ninja Academy.There he learned to learn his basic Academy Jutsus such as Henge No Jutsu, Bushin No Jutsu, etc.At that age he was in the top of his class from being quite a genius and passing everything.He joined and passed the Academy at young age due to his mastery with the Academy Jutsu skills.One day graduation day came and Yago had to make 10 Bushin's.Hashi passed the exam easily due to his mastery with that special skill and he passed along side of his best friend, Sakumo Uchiha.

Genin Arc:

Yago after he graduated from the Academy was placed in a genin team, a 2 man squad to be exact lead by a jounin in which yago never did reall know the mans name he just akqays called him ace the other genin that was placed with him on this squad was named Sakumo. They were placed in a two genin celled team cause there were odd amount of genin that had actually graduated from the Academy a few unfortunately just didn't make the cut and had another year to figure out why they failed this year. The team yago was placed on went on many missions together. They went on: 12 D Ranked Missions, 7 C Ranked Missons and 2 B Ranked Missions. Yago team consisted of  advanced genin such as an Uchiha and a Hyuuga.Months had passed since becoming genin and completeing various missions together  Yago and his uchiha team mate had gotten very close. They grew a very strong and unyielding bond one that there jounin sensei noticed very quickly. Although they held from different clans they really acted like brother and sister as if they knew each other since birth. There sensei knew this was indeed a rare bound to find so quickly in your journey down the shinobi path. But it was a great bound to have and to fortify. On mission they would always and swiftly watched each others back almost as,if it were second nature. Yago would do everything in his power to keep her safe and an return she would do the same. Time had quickly come and gone it was time for the Chuunin Exams. Yago knew he and his team mate were more then ready to take the exams but Yago questioned if there sensei knew they were ready. Little did he know that his sensei knew that they were ready way before it was time for the chuunin exams. But he knew he had to wait to give his report to the village Leader. When time finally arrived yago sensei was the first to tell the village leader that his team was ready for the Chuunin Exam. Seeing how focus and dead serious his jounin was he approved them immediately for the chuunin exams. Although they were still considered Yuengling fresh out of the Academy.

Chuunin Arc:

Yago and his team took the Chuunin Exam.On thefirst part of the exam, the written test he had heard from genin who had took the test a year prior to now that most of them fail this part stateing that they asked question no mere genin could be able to answer. Which in turn made yago and his team a bit fearful about taking this part of the test. But when he actually got in there and,looked at the question they were as complex as the he had feared in fact a few were pretty simple and for the ones that were a bit more diffcult he could always copy off someone elses test thanks to his clans dojutus. In the end his whole team passed it,. He found out later that his team mates cheated just like he did. On the next part of the exam, The Forest of Death Yago's team got the Heaven scroll and was looking for the Earth Scroll. The difficulty of this part was unbelievable due to the size of the forest and the kind of creatures that inhabit it. It would clearly be the most dangerous and,most treacherous part of the exam. It took them hours to find another team and the ones they did find and battled turned out to have the same scrolls as they had. Which started making it a lost cause. It had gotten to the,point where they feared they might not complete this,part of the exam. But yago however refused to believe it would end here for him and his team. The speech he gave them was heart warming and gave them the boost they needed to keep pushing forward no matter what. They battled another genin team after another team of genin but finally they had found the scroll they were looking for. They defeated the team that had the scroll they needed and headed for the finish line of that part of the exams, barely even making it . But what mattered more then anything is that they pasted that part of the exams.On the last part of the Chuunin Exam, Yago went up against Sakumo. Yago found it a bit ironic that he was put against his teamate, but he knew he had to deal with it. Since Sakumo and Him were almost the same when it came to strenght they both fought hard and all the battle was considered the best fight out of the final portions of the chuunin exams, however the battle ended at a still mate with no clear winner that the judge could rule on and the fact it was a still mate due to both of them running out of charka and passing out they were promoted to Chuunin.

Jounin Arc:

Yago after various completed missions was promoted to Jounin by the Leader himself. Sakumo and him started to grow apart since they didn't see eachother anymore.He had been the Leader right hand man and was the most trusted but also the most feared. He was giving all kinds of missions. At a time he was assigned a temporary genin team since the genin's old sensei had been killed by a missing ninja which people thought was Sakumo. Yago didn't pay any mind to it cause he knew Sakumo would not have done that. He went on many missions with the genin team and assigned them to the Chuunin exams. A few days later the genin had gotten a new sensei and Yago was no longer sensei. Yago was placed on  various missions with a team. He had worked with one team for a long time, and now they were appointed the rank of Chuunin. Since then, Yago has not had a team. He stills hangs out with his friend Sakumo Uchiha. His time as a solo jounin and not a sensei had harden him made him more aware of what he wanted, killing people just to kill them were wrong. He knew this but he wondered if his village leader did. He realize during a few mission it would seem as if he was killing commoners not shinobis. He understood that if they were a threat to his village then they would have to be taken out. But to what end? Killing people because they were from another village was wrong. If the village leader kept this up we will be at world with every village. Someone thing had to change and yago knew he would be the one to make said change

Last edited by Demonfist on Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:37 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Demonfist
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Demonfist

Yago Hyuuga Done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yago Hyuuga Done   Yago Hyuuga Done Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 8:00 pm

Done I believe
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Yago Hyuuga Done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yago Hyuuga Done   Yago Hyuuga Done Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 12:38 pm

We're not allowing S ranks at the moment. Only D-A. Also, please fix those coding errors. Also, Hyuga are only allowed in Kumo
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Demonfist
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Demonfist

Yago Hyuuga Done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yago Hyuuga Done   Yago Hyuuga Done Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 2:15 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Yago Hyuuga Done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yago Hyuuga Done   Yago Hyuuga Done Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 4:05 pm

Please remove any mentions of a Kage throughout your app. The villages are run by their founding clans and the Grand Tournaments are set to start soon, these tournaments will select the first ever kages. Hyuga run Kumo, Senju run Konoha, Uchiha run Kiri and Uzumaki run Suna. Also, your grammar and sentence structure is a bit off skill level for a Jounin app, but I'll allow you to be approved if you fix the kage issues, as I've yet to see you in a battle and it's clear you did put some effort into the app~ In order to be the clan head of the Hyuga (a founding clan) you'll need 2 staff members permission. I'll allow it, but take in mind that you're officially a target by anyone who wants that position or just simply want to kill someone in a high position of power. Just ask another staff member for their permission, they have to post on this app what their decision is~
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Demonfist
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Demonfist

Yago Hyuuga Done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yago Hyuuga Done   Yago Hyuuga Done Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 11:00 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
Demonfist
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Demonfist

Yago Hyuuga Done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yago Hyuuga Done   Yago Hyuuga Done Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 8:37 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yago Hyuuga Done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yago Hyuuga Done   Yago Hyuuga Done Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yago Hyuuga Done
Page 1 of 1