Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Meeting the young one{Private Yago, Kai} Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Meeting the young one{Private Yago, Kai} Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Meeting the young one{Private Yago, Kai} Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Meeting the young one{Private Yago, Kai} Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Meeting the young one{Private Yago, Kai} Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Meeting the young one{Private Yago, Kai} Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Meeting the young one{Private Yago, Kai} Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Meeting the young one{Private Yago, Kai} Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Meeting the young one{Private Yago, Kai} Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Meeting the young one{Private Yago, Kai} I_vote_lcapMeeting the young one{Private Yago, Kai} I_voting_barMeeting the young one{Private Yago, Kai} I_vote_rcap 
Will
Meeting the young one{Private Yago, Kai} I_vote_lcapMeeting the young one{Private Yago, Kai} I_voting_barMeeting the young one{Private Yago, Kai} I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Meeting the young one{Private Yago, Kai}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Demonfist
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Demonfist

Meeting the young one{Private Yago, Kai} Empty
PostSubject: Meeting the young one{Private Yago, Kai}   Meeting the young one{Private Yago, Kai} Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 1:17 am

It has been sometime since yago has actually left the compund. Being a clan leader has it moments in which you enjoyed. Then there were times where you didn't really like it. This of course being one of though times. Yago had been in the compund for over a week, looking over some documents and signing papers. He had also forgot that the hyuuga clan need his approve to do a lot of things outside of the compund. Weather it was taking on missions or going on leave from the village to visit another village. This was very time consuming and he worse part of it all was that he wasn't even done. He had finally done enough to take a break from it and just walk around the village. Anywhere would be better then the compund at this point, seeing though dull grey walls in his office were just killing him now. It would be nice to finally see something else for once.

As yago was walking he stopped every so often to chat with villager and merchants that were visiting the village. It feltlike years since yago had spoken to these people as he smiled and bowed to people who were bowing to him. Yago stopped at a smalllittle shop on the coner of the shopping district. He knew this shop was known for it's great pastery and tea. It would be nice to have some of there tea right about now. As he turned and walked into the the shop greeting the counter person as he did. They bow slightly tohim as he walked up to the counter. The small of fresh pastery fill the air it was sweet smell one he hadn't smelled in quite some time. " Hello can i have some Chi-tea, and one of though banana muffins." Yago stated as the person behind the counter nodded as they went towards the back to start working on his chi-tea. Yago stood at the counter looking around the small shop. The air in here was just so warm and cheerful it alway made yagofeel better when he came in here.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Raikage
Raikage
Kai

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the young one{Private Yago, Kai}   Meeting the young one{Private Yago, Kai} Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 10:45 am

Kai Hyuga-Furue

“You don’t want a banana muffin, mister,” a small voice said from behind the white-haired man. If he were to turn he would see that it belonged to a blonde girl with yellow eyes who didn’t look over the age of twelve if one determined age by nothing more than height. She was a small little thing compared to most and with her attention having been focused on the display case her doughnuts laid behind, which was tucked into a corner, she went unnoticed until now. A smile graced the blonde’s face as she took several steps towards the unnamed man and Glazed - the name bestowed upon the man behind the counter. She would stop upon getting within ten feet of the man, the child interlocking her fingers behind her back as she swayed on her feet. “I suggest a doughnut instead, mister. They are way more delicious than muffins.”
Back to top Go down
Demonfist
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Demonfist

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the young one{Private Yago, Kai}   Meeting the young one{Private Yago, Kai} Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 2:16 pm

Yago stood there waiting on his tea as he now heard the voice of a child behind him. It caught him off guard seeing as though he thought he was the only one in the store. He didn't even hear the door open. So was she in there before he got in there or was she already inside before he got there. Yago was slightly puzzled as the girl spoke more as he now turned around to face a little girl. By the looks of it she couldn't 've no more then 10.

She informed him that the muffins were no good and he should get a doughnut. Her smile was very warming to Yago as he now realized who this young girl was. Her name is Kai. She the daughter of another member of the head family. " So you believe the doughnuts are better young one". Yago stated while smiling " Well let me try them. Let me get 3 gazed doughnuts and whatever she wants". Yago stated as the counter person who had returned with Yago chi tea nodded and looked over to the young kai waiting on her to place her order. " Tell me young one what are you doing out and about now? Shouldn't you be training with your father?". Yago asked very curious at the point looking at kai while he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Raikage
Raikage
Kai

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the young one{Private Yago, Kai}   Meeting the young one{Private Yago, Kai} Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 5:24 am

Kai Hyuga-Furue

Kai nodded her head, not sure if the man’s had asked a question of her or was simply making a statement based on his observations. Her smile grew a little larger when the man had changed his mind, deciding to order three glazed doughnuts instead of the nasty ol’ muffin. “Pumpkin Spice, Glazed Raspberry!” She chirped, her eyes drifting over to the man that was in the middle of gathering the first batch of doughnuts from their glassy prison. Her eyes would snap over to the very obvious Hyuga, her head tilting to the side and eyebrows furrowing. She was pretty sure she had seen him before, but she couldn’t be sure - she was forgetful beyond belief. It didn’t matter though, he would be Pumpkin Spice from here on out. “Papa and I train before the crack of dawn,” she straightened her head, “he’s busy after five.” She got closer to him. “Neh, what you doing out and about, Pumpkin Spice?”
Back to top Go down
Demonfist
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Demonfist

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the young one{Private Yago, Kai}   Meeting the young one{Private Yago, Kai} Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 5:48 am

"Pumpkin Spice?" Yago thought to himself after she spoke. Was that some name she would randomly give him. Yago paused for a second looking down at the small girl. Her face giving off the express that shecouldn't really figure out who he was. But for some reason had a feeling she had met the man that stood in front of her before. Yago thought to her father stated that she was a hyuga progidy much like yago himself when he was her age. But the part of her brain that store memory was a little shot to say the least. The fact that she couldn't reognize the leader of her own clan was proof of this. The random name she spat out was normally the first thing that came to her mind. In this case it would be pumpkin spice. Yago couldn't help chuckling at the name. Not the fact that it was indeed a weird name to call someone. But he has never been called anything outside of a name that held some kind of title or show that he was indeed superior to everyone else.

But this girl here since she couldn't remember nor did she care to remember called him out his name. A member of the main house no less a closer family member. For some reason he knew trying to tell her his name would be futile she would forget it as soon as it passed her lips. To turned back to the counter and sip his tea as the man filled his bag with the dounuts he requested and filled kai's bag with the dounut she requested it. Yago lifted one finger into the air stating to add one more of the same kind of dounut into kai's bag before paying the man for the pasteries. He then turned back to kai as he realized she has asked him a question. " Well I have no reason reason on why i'm out. Just wanted to get out of the compound. Was tired of doing paperwork its a bit tiring being your clan leader you know". Yago paused hoping that would sink into her head. He heavily doubted it but it was worth the try. " I saw your father today as well he helped meout with a few things at the compound today.. I have to thank him for that". The back end statement was more so him talking to himself aloud then talking to kai. " So tell me kai what are you planning to do for the rest of the day". He asked while walking to a near by sit and placing himself into that seat while placing the bag of dounuts and his cup of tea on the table. Taking another sip of his tea he glance over to kai signaling her tocome over and sit down with him as he conutined "Are you thirsty kai? you don't want to eat though dounuts with milkor anything". He asked as he now opened the bag pulling out one of the dounuts and taking a bite out of it. These were indeed good, I guess it was a good thing for him to pass up on the muffin he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Raikage
Raikage
Kai

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the young one{Private Yago, Kai}   Meeting the young one{Private Yago, Kai} Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 12:40 am

Kai Hyuga-Furue

Kai tilted her head to the side, yellow eyes staring into the milky white ones she would’ve been born with if she hadn’t taken after her mother in appearance. Genetic mutation that was to be expected, her father had told her, and one that would result in less threats against her since people weren’t expecting a yellow-eyed child to possess the Byakugan.

The young one didn’t really know what sort of answer she expected Pumpkin Spice to give her, but she knew she was looking for something a whole lot more interesting than paperwork. To be frank, she had been under the assumption that other people did the leader’s paperwork since he, or she, wielded the power to tell everyone within the family what to do. Really, she thought being a leader meant they could kick back and relax since they had people to do stuff for them. Sure, she believed the leader was fully capable of lifting a finger to do their own stuff, but she thought they had boring meetings to sit through to worry about something as pointless as paperwork. She guess she was wrong or this man was an exception to the image she had built of the typical clan leader. She would not voice this though.

Instead, the blonde would straighten her head, blinking several times at the mention of her father before lighting up like a candle. Her father was hard at work and that made her happy for some reason she couldn’t explain. She didn’t say anything though, Kai watching as Pumpkin Spice took a seat, sip his tea, and motion for her to come. She hopped over to the table with no hesitation, plopping herself down on the available chair with ease. A bite was taken of her own doughnut, it was good by the way, her mind contemplating the answer to the man’s question. “Hm.” She said after swallowing that portion of the doughnut, tapping her chin with her index finger. “I don’t know. I do whatever between now and supper.” She furrowed her eyebrows, “maybe I follow you around.”

She grinned, before taking another bite of her doughnut and shaking her head at Pumpkin Spice’s question. Milk ruined the taste in her most humble opinion since it provided a new taste. Since all drinks beside water was like that, she tended to steer clear of them whilst she was consuming her favourite food in the world. She should’ve given him that advice, now that she thought about it, but it was too late. Oh well, always next time.
Back to top Go down
Demonfist
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Demonfist

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the young one{Private Yago, Kai}   Meeting the young one{Private Yago, Kai} Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 4:35 pm

Yago took another sip of his tea as he gauged her reaction to his statement about being the clan leader. Yago quickly realized her father was right about her it was very difficult to read her. Weather she was thinking or just randomly staring into space. He chuckled a bit at the thought. He however noticed how happy she got when she heard him say something about her father. You could tell she was indeed very proud of him although he was very busy most of the time. Yago thought he should give her father a few days off to enjoy his time with his daughter. But no him he wouldn't do and from the looks of it she wouldn't let him.

Yago nodded at her responses to his questions and laughed aloud when she stated she would just follow him around. Yago himself wouldn't find it at all a bad thing. Check it would be a change of pace for him. " Well if you aren't doing anything I wouldn't mind you following me around". He smiled at her as he spoke " If I decide not to have kids you would be next in line to become head of the clan. So why not learn it right?". He asked her as he again took another bite of the doughnut " These are really good kai glad you made me get them". He stated as he took another sip of his tea. " Today has been a very quiet day here in kumo don't you agree kai?".
Back to top Go down
Kai
Raikage
Raikage
Kai

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the young one{Private Yago, Kai}   Meeting the young one{Private Yago, Kai} Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:01 am

Kai Hyuga-Furue

“Eh?” Was the first thing to leave the mouth of the blonde Hyuga, her head tilting to the right as yellow eyes stared at him curiously. She blinked rapidly for a couple seconds, her upper body leaning back ever so slightly, the child giving off the impression that she was either recovering from a brain fart or was making sure she was where she was and heard what she heard. Whatever it had been, she recovered quickly and consumed the rest of her doughnut before addressing the busy clan leader. “No.” Kai answered, deciding that she would gloss over the mention of her being the next clan head if Pumpkin Spice didn’t produce offsprings. She was fine with chalking it up to him pulling her leg and nothing more. Placing her hands on the edge of the table, she would push her chair onto its hind legs, rocking it back and forth as she glanced around the shop. “Mmm. I take that back,” she stated, eyes snapping back onto the form of Pumpkin Spice as she added, “maybe it a little quieter than normal, but not by much.”

She grinned. “They must’ve went inside when they heard you were out.”
Back to top Go down
Demonfist
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Demonfist

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the young one{Private Yago, Kai}   Meeting the young one{Private Yago, Kai} Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 11:42 pm

Yago grinned a little as he watched her reaction to the notion of her being the next clan leader. This time he got a good read off her. Her response was as most would respond to a question that caught then off guard or by surprise. She probably believed it to be tomfoolery. But in actually reality the truth is that if he doesn't spring a heir the title would have to be hanged down to someone else within the clan. Someone that is younger and is suppose to out live the former clan leader I.E. someone like herself. Yago thought about it for a second as if that were to happen she would indeed be the first clan leader to not have the classic white eyes of the hyuuga clan. A hybrid to be more exact, since Kai was the first person within the clan. Well as far as he knew anyway that had different color eyes but was still able to produce the clans dojutsu. An amazing feat to say the least. As his mind once again focused on kai as he watched he push against the table they were sitting at so she could balance on the back end of her chair while the front legs floated in air. " You take it back huh?". Not really a question towards her.more of just him in random thoughts.

Yago finished off the last of his tea before waving to the person at the counter and pointing at his cup. Informing the counter person that he required more tea. He looked back at Kai as she stated they went inside there houses because of him. Yago couldn't help but bursted into laugher at the thought. " You could be right. It has been awhile since i've been out of the compund. The last time i was out i did give a few people a stern talking to. Prehaps word got out and thats why you maybe right about that". He stated as the counter person arrived at his table and replacing the cup he had on the table for another one that was filled with tea. As he picked it up and took another sip of it. Nodding to the counter person as they turned around to walk away. " Noticed you finish your doughnut Kai. would you like another one?". Yago asked her as he sipped at his tea again. " Let me ask you something kai, Do you know what it is your father does for me?". Yago was interested in knowing if she was like most children and had no clue of what it was there parents did. Yago would assume she knew what her father did for the most part. Pretty sure she bright enough toknow that or to at leat ask him what he does. Granted there a chance he didn't go into full details of what he does. Just enough for her to understand that he was indeed important not only to the clan leader but the clan itself. Yago took another sipof his tea as he now waited for kai's answer.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Raikage
Raikage
Kai

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the young one{Private Yago, Kai}   Meeting the young one{Private Yago, Kai} Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 10:30 am

Kai Hyuga-Furue

Kai thought about the offer for no more than five seconds before nodding her head. There was simply no way she would be refusing a free doughnut since it meant she could consume a lot more than she usually did on the daily allowance set for herself. So, it was really a show of self-control that she didn’t immediately blurt out yes, no matter how limited that self-control was. Seeing the nod of the head, Glazed brought over another doughnut as well as poured Pumpkin Spice another cup of tea. She didn’t immediately shove the doughnut into her mouth though. Instead, she directed her attention to the question presented to her by Pumpkin Spice.

She cocked her head to the left, her yellow eyes staring at the man curiously for a moment before flickering around the room. “Papa never said. He said it wasn’t something I needed to know, so I assumed he helped with the paperwork for the longest time.” She paused for a moment, her eyes now on the Hyuga before her once again. “I followed him to work one time cause I was really curious about what he did,” she tapped her chin with her index finger, “but I couldn’t get a good view and it got boring so I went out for doughnuts.” Her smile became devilish in nature, “what does papa really do?”
Back to top Go down
Kai
Raikage
Raikage
Kai

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the young one{Private Yago, Kai}   Meeting the young one{Private Yago, Kai} Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 2:55 pm

Quote :
[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the young one{Private Yago, Kai}   Meeting the young one{Private Yago, Kai} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting the young one{Private Yago, Kai}
Page 1 of 1