Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Missionszs [P Hitomi/Makoto] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Missionszs [P Hitomi/Makoto] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Missionszs [P Hitomi/Makoto] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Missionszs [P Hitomi/Makoto] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Missionszs [P Hitomi/Makoto] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Missionszs [P Hitomi/Makoto] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Missionszs [P Hitomi/Makoto] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Missionszs [P Hitomi/Makoto] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Missionszs [P Hitomi/Makoto] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Missionszs [P Hitomi/Makoto] I_vote_lcapMissionszs [P Hitomi/Makoto] I_voting_barMissionszs [P Hitomi/Makoto] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Missionszs [P Hitomi/Makoto] I_vote_lcapMissionszs [P Hitomi/Makoto] I_voting_barMissionszs [P Hitomi/Makoto] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Missionszs [P Hitomi/Makoto]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

Missionszs [P Hitomi/Makoto] Empty
PostSubject: Missionszs [P Hitomi/Makoto]   Missionszs [P Hitomi/Makoto] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 8:32 pm

She had awoken that day, debating the missions to go over at a study table in her room. She seemed bored from it as she was debating the amounts and the risk at hand. However soon enough her younger brother, known as Tamotsu, took one of the mission scrolls from her and began running around and laughing as she gave chase too him. After a while of the chase she stopped and gave out a sigh, giving up and sitting down looking worried in a sense. He stopped after seeing his little game wasn't going anywhere and then came up to hand it back to her. She looked to him for a moment then ruffled his hair with a smile as she got up to go do these. Motivation for many comes from inspiration, and hers seemed to be her family. To keep them safe was all her reason to go on. If they were ever to disappear from her life, it would devastate her more than anything. Perhaps even drop her motivation from shinobi med nin to just a person alone.

She walked on and made her way to the training grounds, granted she was more than outmatched by Makoto, more so now than ever with such a huge gap in their rankings. But she had to be sure she was progressing somehow, if she wasn't then she'd change her training methods. But more than that she decided to give a challenge to herself, today she wasn't to use any of her hair, not even a strand in her attacks. Nothing from it would happen, her hair was going to just hang there limp, but more than that she wanted to use only her ijutsu, only her scalpel for attacking. To test her precision, speed, and control. She wanted to make sure, even when she had shown her precision before in her last mission, that she could hit the right place. Unlike that mission as per mentioned though, she could heal herself now along with him if need be. Granted this would be difficult if she were the one injured but at least she could do it, rather than wait for wounds to heal. Besides because of this she could also do other missions after this strenuous spar and not be distracted by hurt wounds or broken limbs.

There she would meet up with him to spar, hopefully gain some ground and then head on out to some simple missions to care for and grab a few extra ryo for her family to work with for the month.

WC: 390
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Missionszs [P Hitomi/Makoto]   Missionszs [P Hitomi/Makoto] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 3:29 pm

Makoto was sitting at the table by himself, nothing much going on with him today. He would feel the steam from his tea cup coming up from the cup and steaming up the bottom of his chin. Taking little sips at a time, seeing that it was so hot. Hitomi had a plan for the both of them which was usually different. Makoto secretly hoped it was sparring that way it would be interesting to see how far Hitomi had actually come on her training with both medical and regular ninjutsu. Had she even learned any elemental jutsu? Other than wind which she barely uses that Makoto almost forgot that she had learned it. He would rise from his table finishing his tea, and stripping down the take a shower. Examining himself like he did every other day he would look at the scar that was there from the Bijuu attacks. That had been around a month ago and it seems the village had caught onto the repairs rather quickly. Taking his shower was quite relaxing, seeing that he had some stress from his regular job, but he always had time for Hitomi no matter what the situation was. Coming out of the shower he had already set out his clothes for the day consisting of a white t shirt with his tights and hunting boots. He would throw on his Hikari robe all over that which was all white, but it was also light so it didn’t slow him down. His mask sat on his bed as it did most days. He would grab a cigarette and light it having a quick smoke before seeing Hitomi. He would breath in deeply inhaling all the smoke he could as his throat warmed up. He would throw the smoke out and walk his way to the training field. Seeing that he was around 10 minutes later he would speak before Hitomi could. “Sorry love, I woke up late” he would say knowing it was a crappy excuse. “So what do you have planned for us today?” Makoto would say as he looked at Hitomi, he hair was as beautiful as ever glowing in the shinning sun.

WC: 365
TWC: 365
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Missionszs [P Hitomi/Makoto]   Missionszs [P Hitomi/Makoto] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 4:19 pm

Hitomi smiled calmly as she looked at him entering the grounds, it was a pleasant suprise to see him come, even if he was late. Though she had a trick in mind to hopefully make the spar more interesting this time around, she stood up from a stone she was sitting upon and started to make her way, walking towards him and giving off a wave. "Hey senpai, er...Makoto. I was just going to ask you something!" Of course she knew what shinobi were capable of, being one herself but she wanted to be sure this new match up wasn't going to hinder their performance in battle. After all everyone knows soft feelings can be manipulated well. Especially if one were to hide their true self or true face. She had her chakra molding into her hand  as she neared to him before forming the scalpel in hand and raising up it to point to his neck.

She was sure not to cut, nor do anything else but just see how he'd react, after all if it's a spar then one needs to be ready at all moments, especially the beginning of one. "How much do you really love me?" She spoke out in a calm tone as if this were still a light hearted conversation. There wasn't intent to kill, no this was just part of the training bit and seeing as he was so fast she had to be ready for a counter attack. This time because of her own set rules, she wouldn't use her hair as part of that. Now came to the interesting part, what was going to happen now.

WC: 275

Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Missionszs [P Hitomi/Makoto]   Missionszs [P Hitomi/Makoto] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 11:56 pm

Makoto would look at Hitomi as she got closer and closer to him. He would smile as she inched her hand towards his neck lighting up with chakra. Makoto looked out the corner of her eye as he began to answer her question. “I love you very much.” His hair would blow in the wind as leaves flew past his face. “But I wont take it easy on you because you are my love and we are in a spar." Makoto would decided to refrain from using his lightning release during this spar seeing that he used it every other time, plus most of the lightning jutsu Makoto used were deadly so it would be best if he didn’t use it. “One mistake that you always make babe, is that sometimes you think too hard.” Makoto would most his left hand to knock her hand up away from him and spin around doing round house. This all happening within .5 seconds. Should it hit it would send her 20 meters back seeing that his strength could break concrete walls. Knowing that Hitomi didn’t have many jutsu he would mostly play with this fight until he felt like ending it with his blood release. Makoto would smile at Hitomi as got a cigarette out of his robe and lit it. He would give the seal of confrontation and smile at her with the cigarette out the side of his mouth. “Let the spar begin.”

WC: 243
TWC: 608
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Missionszs [P Hitomi/Makoto]   Missionszs [P Hitomi/Makoto] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 1:03 am

Hitomi couldn't possibly block the shock but she was able to realign her body to roll on the ground and kick off a wall she had landed feet first on to give herself time to recover, she gave a cough before look back up to him. "Good, then maybe we can make some progress here!" She answered back to his first statement beforehand getting out a set of 6 senbon, however it was more like a set of them for throwing. "It's called over analyzing, and no I just wanted to spook ya a bit!" She called on as she aimed the weapons to him. With being so far back she could just throw these off and whatever it hit wouldn't really be harmed, perhaps small paper cuts but nothing she couldn't fix and definitely nothing fatal.

"So how flexible are you then?" She asked taking aim and beginning to throw the senbon towards him, mostly aiming towards his midsection since that had the most to move. Sure it was a spar but this gave her time to chat and make funny comments. While it was true to take it seriously, there wasn't any harm to chatter. It kept her mind moving, and kept her from just as he said, overthinking the situation. Heck it would be even funnier to see such a serious fight dribble down into nothing but bad jokes and laughter, it's a lot better than to be so serious that the fight begins to wear your humanity down too.

WC: 257
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Missionszs [P Hitomi/Makoto]   Missionszs [P Hitomi/Makoto] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 2:37 pm

Makoto would look at her as she got up forming the jutsu once more. He would look at her as he watched her movements slowly, his hair began to sway back and forth in front of his face when the wind began to blow. Makoto would look at her as he stuck his cigarette behind his ear to hold it. It didn’t burn, he was used to it. Makoto would grab the robe and throw it up as she sent the senbon towards him. As the robe landed he moved towards her full speed. He  would front flip over the senbon landing for a very short time before jumping back up and performing Leaf Strong Whirlwind aiming at her ribs trying not to hit her face, it was too pretty to hit. Should it hit it would knock her into a tree about 15 m behind her. Makoto would walk over and kneel next to her, and smile. “Better luck next time” He would say as he took the cigarette out his mouth and blow out for the attack was only about a second long. He would stick the cigarette back in his mouth inhaling as it warmed up all the rest of his body.

WC: 205
TWC: 813

Chakra:
Jutsu Used:
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Missionszs [P Hitomi/Makoto]   Missionszs [P Hitomi/Makoto] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 3:11 pm

With him able to dodge the senbon she would have been shocked had she not already known he was pretty fast anyway. With the quick kick she was indeed sent back, slamming into the tree since she didn't have a way to dodge his attack. Once down from the tree she dizzily looked up for a moment to see him there talking about a next time spar. She took a moment to regain boundaries before giving out a cough and got up giving a smile. "Yeah, well ngh-" She paused to rub her back before returning the conversation. "Good fight, I'm gonna get my back fixed up and then we can head on to the other missions to do other than just teasing with a spar."

She took a moment to gain some balance before giving a good crack to her back and then holding herself against the tree sighing out in relief. "Alright well since we're all ready then let's head on...the easiest one is finding the bug, but the other is scaring some wolves off. The last one deals with dealing the first blow, and making it bleed." She paused looking it over and then back to Makoto. "So I suppose the spar isn't over till one of us draws blood..." She said feeling a bit unsure on the mission, yes it was to herself and him and granted a spar can go on, but blood drawing? She deals with blood quite a lot so it wasn't that itself, rather there was no way for herself to do such a task considering the spar was down by a kick to the tree. Perhaps then, it meant he'd have to cause the injury.

WC: 283
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Missionszs [P Hitomi/Makoto]   Missionszs [P Hitomi/Makoto] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 4:00 pm

Makoto would get up along with her still smoking. “Well I guess we must spar till one of us draws blood” Makoto would say as he backed up around 10 meters. He didn’t like fighting Hitomi, not because he loved her but simply because he knew the outcome. She hadn’t used her hair yet which is probraly the strongest ninjutsu in her Arsenal. Makoto would think to himself trying to decipher how to draw blood. ‘Drawing blood? I’m not using lightning so that’s off the list, but what can I use to not hurt her too bad.’ Makoto would think hard about his blood jutsu, I mean if they point was to draw blood in this fight she would win because blood is a part of Makoto’s arsenal. ‘Hmm.. Blood Claws!' It was a jutsu that Makoto had recently learned but he was willing to use it, but as he thought about it, it would shred her easily if he was not careful. Makoto would come up with a thought quickly began to smile. He formed a gun as he pointed towards Hitomi, finger cut open as a bullet formed at the tip of his finger. He would concentrate on hitting the correct place, her side, it would strike quickly  but would fall into the grass somewhere behind her. Should it hit she would feel a sting right where the bullet hit but it wouldn’t bleed until 10 seconds after. “I guess that’s a wrap, unless you actually wanna try” Makoto would say starring at Hitomi.

WC: 256
TWC: 1069

Chakra:
Jutsu Used:
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Missionszs [P Hitomi/Makoto]   Missionszs [P Hitomi/Makoto] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 4:23 pm

She was pondering the thought, however it seemed she was overthinking this time around as she was debating other means to do this, of course that was clearly realized once she was hit and she held her hip. It hurt for a moment before she noticed the small wound bleeding. She held her side and groaned in some pain before beginning to heal it up, mostly from a basic healing jutsu. She however did notice her outfit was now stained red from her hip wound and she looked to him wincing. "No I think that's good, ow..." She took a moment to stand still as she used her chakra around the wound to try and soften the pain. She could heal wounds, not pain so this was going to take a bit of a while before she could stop limping.

"Guess I need to keep attention whenever I mention the word spar huh, either way...ghh this hurts." She paused as her wound slowly healed over. It's odd to find a shinobi who really couldn't take pain, but she wasn't physically built for it. Rather she was so used to being in hospitals or avoiding attacks that getting hurt was a different story. Then again she soaked it up and went on to getting able to walk better soon enough. "Well after these missions i'm going to take a break today." She said as she looked to Makoto once more, she gave out a light laugh as if playing it off as not as painful as it seemed. "I've been meaning too anyway, just never found a chance..."

WC: 266

Jutsu:
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Missionszs [P Hitomi/Makoto]   Missionszs [P Hitomi/Makoto] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 5:24 pm

Makoto would look at her, he knew where he hit. “Ehh you will be alright.” Makoto would say as he smiled at her. He would examine her as he saw sights of blue under her hand, she mustve been healing it. Makoto would begin to speak as he walked over to her “Well good fight I guess, your pretty strong mentally we just need to get you stronger physically. It will be a journey though none the less.” Makoto would say, training her would be nessicary if she was to join Hikari with him like he intended. He would have to toughen her body up maybe add a 6 pack. Makoto would chuckle to himself as he thought about it. “Alright so what other missions did you have planned for us today?” Makoto would say as he didn’t remember the last mission she said. Makoto would pick her up and lift her onto his back as he waited for whatever she needed to say. “So which way should I walk or run?” She wasn’t that heavy but Makoto knew in a bit she would become heavy. He would chuckle to himself once more as he awaited her answer for directions.

WC: 200
TWC: 1269

Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Missionszs [P Hitomi/Makoto]   Missionszs [P Hitomi/Makoto] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 6:10 pm

She nodded after a good while as she looked to her hip. "Well heh, you only just noticed that?" She said in a joking tone as she laughed a bit. "I've been trying to toughen my body up with physical exercise, for many years infact." She said as she was being picked up and sat upon his shoulders. "Doesn't seem to work, so I thought maybe multiple missions would...anyhow onto the missions, we need to either kill or scare off some wolves or go find a missing bug from the Aburame clan. I can never seem to pronounce them though..." She sighed thinking of how to say their name. "Kick...kik...kiak...eh I'll figure it in a dictionary, anyhow walking is fine." She smiled holding on and looking around at such a tall height. "So this is what tall people see, looks pretty." She mentioned with Makoto being such a tall height compared to her smaller stature.

She tried to make sure she wasn't choking him or just in general being overbearing, but soon after a while she leaned forward a bit and pointed to the wolves, in the meantime accidentally without intentional act, she was covering his eye sight with her own chest. She hadn't even noticed it as they were walking. "I don't usually run unless I have too, it's a bit embarrassing..." She mentioned as she looked forward to the next mission. "So then let's go get those wolves hmm?"

WC: 240
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Missionszs [P Hitomi/Makoto]   Missionszs [P Hitomi/Makoto] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 7:14 pm

‘Wolves’ Makoto thought to himself. This should be simple. Makoto had seen that mission on the board a couple times but never bothered to complete it due to the fact of feeling like he was over that mission. He was a jounin and wanted to do jounin ranked missions but I guess since he was with Hitomi he didn’t mind. Makoto was wrong about her actually weighing a lot on his shoulders he didn’t mind actually. Makoto would look up to Hitomi as his eyes starred into hers. She was so beautiful. Her hair would hit the back of his neck seeing that it was so long but he didn’t care. Makoto would begin walking as he began to speak “Before we go into this pack of wolves I wanted to ask you something. I know you’re a medical nin which I highly respect, that means when I go into my gates you can heal me back up. But back to the main point I was going to ask for when you get jounin ranked, will you join Hikari with me? And Karou if he wants in on it?” Makoto would wait for an answer  before coming onto the pack. As he neared up onto the pack they were in a circle, he noticed. Not just any circle but one where they all faced out. It was some type of formation to make sure nobody gets hurt. These wolves were smart indeed but they couldn’t outsmart or outwork Makoto.

WC: 249
TWC: 1518

Last edited by Makoto on Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Missionszs [P Hitomi/Makoto]   Missionszs [P Hitomi/Makoto] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 7:32 pm

She looked down to him for a moment and smiled looking to him. "Sorry for the small missions by the way, I just uh wanted to make a little extra coin for my family before bills come in again." She said, not knowing if he was irritated, but rather assuming such considering these were so menial and small that a genin could do them on their day off. She then looked onto the wolves circling in a specific formation. She didn't really care what form it was considering all they needed to do was scare them off, the creatures were probably starving and thought they'd make a meal of the two, but either way they were mistaken to come here. She snapped out of her sight of the wolves to look down to him, most of her long hair making almost a veil over them from slipping in front. She pushed some back behind her ear but it didn't help with the length. "Well yeah, I've been wanting to be a medical nin for a long time and yes I could heal gates if it were to happen." She answered for the first part of the question she then heard him mentioned joining up. "I mean sure, but I think of my family first. I'm not here to seek rush or thrills, just comfort for them."

She then sat her hands on his shoulder. "But I'll join, so long as it'll help them." She said in a serious tone at the mention of it. If there was one thing she stood by stronger than anyone's pride it was her family. Whatever they needed, whatever they wanted, anything and everything. To give the world to them wouldn't be enough for her. Granted Makoto was a great fighter and it would be an honor in itself to get higher and higher rankings, but she'd drop it at a dime if her mother or brother asked her too. There the wolves were closing in on them with the chatter.

WC: 336
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Missionszs [P Hitomi/Makoto]   Missionszs [P Hitomi/Makoto] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 10:47 pm

Makoto would jump into a nearby tree letting Hitomi rest onto the branch. “Alright, they know formations which blows my mind but I still think that we can do this. Alright so they circle a lot it seems so we are going to need a jutsu that attacks them at once. Your hair jutsu would be good for this or I could use Chidori to strike them all down but that would be pretty difficult. Seeing that they are in sequence.” Makoto would look at Hitomi awaiting her response as his hair swayed in the wind. This was the time of his life. On a mission with the perfect girl, they were the same age but she was once his student. Makoto thought it would be weird dating her but now that he thinks about it would be perfectly fine. He knew where he was going to take her. The top of a temple in owl city. Makoto had been there a couple times, it was simply beautiful. You could see the city lights, all of them. Makoto had done plenty of training there working on taijutsu. But Makoto would focus back onto his mission. “Alright whats the move Hitomi?” He would ask as he stood up on the branch.

WC: 210
TWC: 1728
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Missionszs [P Hitomi/Makoto]   Missionszs [P Hitomi/Makoto] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 11:38 pm

She nods a bit looking down from the branch. "Chidori would take to long, you'd have at least 2 of them aiming for your neck before you could see them all. I know you could hit them all but I also know your sight isn't made for this, one of them would be in blind sight and so would another." She looked down analyzing the situation as she gave a small scratch to her head. "Well rather than that my jizo could do well to scare them off, still that would mean they'd come back and thus another problem to care for." She mentioned as she watched their movements. They were waiting for the first move, as if they were in their territory rather than be food. "Well I suppose it might work, if it doesn't I could kill them off just as easy to scare them...away." She said quietly as she pulled her hair for a bit then begun making handsigns.

Soon enough her hair formed longer strands and were pointed like needles, but soon after the needles became enlarged as if to imitate a predator. As she neared many of the needles, like vines with thorns would snap against the wolves, not only making sharp whip sounds but also cutting some of them each time with some yelping. Many of them seemed to run away with small scars, while the more persistent 3 stayed and she just made it sharper and cut more. After a while the rest soon followed the running bunch, trailing some blood but easy to heal from. Hitomi then looked to Makoto on the ground. "Well now to get that bug!"

WC: 277

Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Missionszs [P Hitomi/Makoto]   Missionszs [P Hitomi/Makoto] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 12:26 am

Makoto listened to Hitomi as she was talking about Chidori. It was true, Makoto could only go one way and that was straight and unless he had something to make him able to change directions that’s all he could do. The blind spot would be his whole back side which was pretty big seeing how tall he was so that meant he had to be extra careful, stuff like not paying attention could cost him his life. He would look at Hitomi as she tugged on her hair before performing a few hand seals. Makoto would at Hitomi as he watched her hair. Her auburn colored hair swayed as it reminded him of fall leaves. It would become sharp with great speed, like needles. “Can you shoot those?” Makoto would ask as he watched her closely as she jumped down to attack the wolves. As they ran away trailing blood Makoto would examine them, they all had some hair in their cut. “No mercy for the wolves huh?” Makoto would say as he chuckled to himself. He would reach onto his mouth expecting a cigarette, but it wasn’t there. He guessed that he just lost it during the walk over there. Makoto would look at Hitomi as he pulls a cigarette out of his pocket and lit it. He would breathe in deeply. Smoking tended to calm his nerves as he would blow out furiously. “Alright bugs you say? Can you explain the mission in depth?” Makoto knew the Aburame assigned it but he didn’t know what the beetle even looked like to find it. Makoto would breath in again taking a deep inhale of smoke. As he removed the cigarette he would blow furiously once more.

WC: 287
TWC: 2015
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Missionszs [P Hitomi/Makoto]   Missionszs [P Hitomi/Makoto] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 12:42 am

She looked to him before getting down from the tree and looking to the trails. "I cannot shoot them, I'd have to cut my hair for that at a blinding speed. But for now I can use them as whips." She the rolled her hair back as it slithered around then retracted back into a normal position. "No mercy, would be to kill them. Those wounds would just need a lick and they'd be back to hunting, one of my brother's younger friends is a Inuzuka, they have pretty tough skin from what I've heard and seen." She shrugged as she thought onto the missions at hand. Now she didn't know much anything on the Aburame, let alone the bug itself but she did have an idea.

"Well it says they just need help finding more beetles, rather than help finding one. So why not collect multiple beetles until we find the right ones? That way not only do we come not empty handed but we can take it a bit easy in the forest." She sighed putting her hands behind her head and looking to the skies. "I've been meaning to slow down and take a break, so maybe that could be something to do now? Just a nice quiet stroll in the forest."

WC: 214
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Missionszs [P Hitomi/Makoto]   Missionszs [P Hitomi/Makoto] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 1:37 am

Makoto would speak to Hitomi as they walked. “How do you have us on a mission and you don’t know what the beetle looks like? Isnt that the whole idea?” Makoto would take in another deep inhale of smoke and blow it furiously. None of this made sense. “So you don’t know what the beetles look like. So how are we supposed to find them? Getting every bug in the whole forest will take far too long. That’s like searching for 1 candy in a huge cookie jar. “ Makoto would rub the back of his head as they continued walking still smoking his cigarette. Inhaling deep smoke and exhaling with a passion. As he looked at a tree he almost ran into he saw a beetle but this wasn’t any old oridinary beetle this one was different. Maybe it’s the one they were looking for. Makoto would look at Hitomi as he began to speak. “Hey! I think this is the beetle that we took forever looking for.” Makoto’s hair would sway in the wind as he looked at it. Weird indeed. But it was of some use to the Aburame. How do they do it? Just letting bugs crawl all over you at all times, even when you are sleeping. That must be pretty weird or how you can control them by simply talking. The clan was weird indeed but they were apart of Konoha so Makoto didn’t mind that much it was for the good of the village. Makoto would get the beetle from the tree and show it to Hitomi.

WC: 264
TWC: 2279
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Missionszs [P Hitomi/Makoto]   Missionszs [P Hitomi/Makoto] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 1:52 am

She looked down for a moment and frowned a bit. "Well, I guess...I just." She sighed looking disappointed. "I just wanted to spend some time...together y'know?" She said looking around a bit and distancing herself a little. Once the beetle was found she nodded to him slowly. "M-maybe, I mean it looks unique to the others." She then picked up the bug onto her finger tips and let it crawl around. "If it is, it may be starving so perhaps it'll eat off chakra from just about anything right now. I-it's worth a shot." She said seeing the bug settle down almost like a mosquito. She wasn't sure how the Aburame worked the bugs, but she did study insects a bit for poisons in her medical career.

"I think it is, let's get the rest and return them quickly. I'm not used to or built for being drained like the clan is." She said looking at the bug curiously if anything she wasn't scared of bugs, heck she was fine around animals and insects. She didn't really care, the cycle of life was just a thing and she followed it. "I do wonder what it would be like to be of a clan, learning the secrets, protecting your family's name and honor, having the blood to do amazing feats many cannot replicate. But I guess I'll just be me then!" She then gave out a solemn moment. "Maybe it'd be better if I were uzumaki or something...at least then I'd be able to take care of them." Her voice said quietly in a sad tone as she carried on to find other beetles and test them out.

WC: 277
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Missionszs [P Hitomi/Makoto]   Missionszs [P Hitomi/Makoto] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 11:03 am

Makoto would look at Hitomi as she seemed frustrated. “I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings, and I didn’t know you wanted to spend time together.” Would look at her and sigh, he took the cigarette out his mouth and blew out. “Alright so I think this is the correct beetle” Makoto would say as she had it on her fingertips. “Stop feeling bad yo, not everybody has a large amount of chakra or anything like that. For instance the guy Neah? The guy I faced in that tournament thing he has a bigger supply of chakra than I do but I still make it work with the chakra I have. I still put up a rather strong fight seeing that he had better jutsu at the time. Now look at where I am at now? I am Hikari captain. Anything is possible if you just believe that you can do it.” Makoto would look at Hitomi as he stuck the cigarette back in his mouth inhaling deeply and exhaling rather calmly this time. The smoke calmed his nerves which was good so that meant he didn’t flip out about tiny things such as picture for a mission. “Alright lets find these bugs and get out of here.” Makoto was playing no games when looking for these bugs he used his speed at quickness to catch them, and he had already caught one. Makoto began the search quickly so they could get inside Konoha as quick as possible. ‘If I were a beetle, were would I be?’ Makoto asked himself while running around first thing he thought of was the ground. As he checked he saw noting but some ants and 2 ladybugs. “Dammit” Makoto was going to have to think harder to get these beetles. The Aburame clan hadn’t gave them a picture anything, it annoyed Makoto. They didn’t say the tendencies or anything like that. Just go find this beetle you should know what it looks like. Makoto would keep searching around as he found nothing. This missions was quite ridiculous just looking for bugs. After searching for about 2 minutes he would come upon a nest with many of the bugs they were asking for. “Hitomi!! Its time to go home!” Makoto would yell after picking up about 20 of them.

{Exit}

WC: 384
TWC: 2663
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Missionszs [P Hitomi/Makoto]   Missionszs [P Hitomi/Makoto] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 3:03 pm

She nodded looking around in a slow and somewhat saddened manner. "It's alright, I should have said something..." She then looked to him for a moment on the matter of chakra and then to the beetle. "It's not about chakra, but nevermind...it was just an outloud thought." She then looked to more bugs around and held her hand up to them to see if they'd follow suit to crawl on board. After finding the next she came along and helped him gather the rest. "Alright, maybe next time they could provide at least a description or a picture." She said as she headed on back and returned the bugs to their rightful home.

Upon returning home she seemed a bit sadder for the night, the idea still itching at her mind for a while before she could finally get back to reality and finish getting ready for a shower. Maybe just thinking it out in there would help, but it didn't. It was a wonder why she kept on the thought even when going to sleep, what was to happen was unbeknownst to her just the thought of being part of a clan, could protect her family but she isn't and neither are they.

WC: 204
TOTAL: 3019
{EXIT}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Missionszs [P Hitomi/Makoto]   Missionszs [P Hitomi/Makoto] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Missionszs [P Hitomi/Makoto]
Page 1 of 1