Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
More Missionszs [Hitomi/Makoto P] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
More Missionszs [Hitomi/Makoto P] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
More Missionszs [Hitomi/Makoto P] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
More Missionszs [Hitomi/Makoto P] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
More Missionszs [Hitomi/Makoto P] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
More Missionszs [Hitomi/Makoto P] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
More Missionszs [Hitomi/Makoto P] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
More Missionszs [Hitomi/Makoto P] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
More Missionszs [Hitomi/Makoto P] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
More Missionszs [Hitomi/Makoto P] I_vote_lcapMore Missionszs [Hitomi/Makoto P] I_voting_barMore Missionszs [Hitomi/Makoto P] I_vote_rcap 
Will
More Missionszs [Hitomi/Makoto P] I_vote_lcapMore Missionszs [Hitomi/Makoto P] I_voting_barMore Missionszs [Hitomi/Makoto P] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

More Missionszs [Hitomi/Makoto P]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

More Missionszs [Hitomi/Makoto P] Empty
PostSubject: More Missionszs [Hitomi/Makoto P]   More Missionszs [Hitomi/Makoto P] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 6:09 pm

She was deep in a dream that day, asleep in her comfortable bedside but this dream of hers was a worrisome one. Like a reenactment of that day, that damned day she regrets so deeply. Watching the table set by her mother, her brother happily playing around as Hitomi was learning to sew some clothes like her mother. It was then her father entered and collapsed at the door way, this made way to a black out from the dream as her younger self was screaming. She sat up abruptly and breathed deeply with her eyes bugged out from fear as she covered her face. She then took a moment to gain composure and reassure herself it was a dream. As she soon got up and begun to get dressed. She was to do more missions today. She paused looking at the mirror in the bathroom feeling worried over the dream once more. "Dad...why'd you go alone that day? Did you know something I didn't?" Hitomi gave a moment to close her eyes before heading out the door.

She walked passed the market place where she neighbored in, waving to some of the other shop keepers opening their shops for the day. After a while she made it to Makoto's homestead, considering she didn't feel like waiting in the training grounds for 2 hours. With that said she knocked on the door and waited for his appearance. The missions today were menial but it was something to get by with. Although she knew she wasn't under his command or team anymore, she still felt the need to do these missions with someone rather than alone. She didn't want the same thing that happened to her father, to happen to herself or her family. "S-senpai? Uh...sorry Makoto we've got missions today, are you awake?"

WC: 302
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: More Missionszs [Hitomi/Makoto P]   More Missionszs [Hitomi/Makoto P] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 6:28 pm

Makoto was sitting on his bed meditating drinking some hot green tea. Lately he had been eating a lot of unhealthy food which was due to him being on the move so much, being Hikari captain was a lot of work. He had to begin recruiting, the main person on his mind as of now was Neah Senju. The guy he faced in the tornament. Makoto respected the guy’s skill overall, the kid was strong and his snake jutsu was simply insane to even think about. Makoto would smile as he finished up on his tea. At the time he had on some pajama’s and no shirt walking around in bare feet. Makoto would stretch sticking a cigarette in his mouth and lightning it inhaling deeply. He would open the door to a crack to see it was Hitomi, asking him if he was ready to do a couple of missions. Makoto would shut the door and stick the cigarette on his ear taking off the lock and fully opening door. “Hitomi, please stop calling me Senpai.” Makoto would say sighing. He leaned down and kissed her on the lips softly. “M-A-K-O-T-O. Makoto, call me Makoto.” He would say chuckling to himself. “Alright missions you say? Let me go get dressed real quick.” Makoto would walk to his room leaving the door wide open. He got a graphic t shirt out of his closet and threw it one along with some jeans and some tennis shoes. He wasn’t trying to impress Hitomi today, that really wasn’t important to him. He walked into his bathroom and put some cold water in his hands and threw it on his face. ‘Man, what a time to be alive..’ Makoto would say as he starred at himself in the mirror. He brushed his teeth quickly and walked over to the open door. He grabbed Hitomi’s hand and pulled her slightly. “Alright I’m ready to go!”

WC: 321
TWC: 321
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: More Missionszs [Hitomi/Makoto P]   More Missionszs [Hitomi/Makoto P] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 6:38 pm

She noticed the door open as she looked to him and gave a quick nod to the answer of her mistake. "Sorry, i'm just so used to it I guess..." She said awkwardly as she followed alone to wait for him to get ready. At least he didn't walk around nude in his own home like some friends of hers, which she felt was disgusting but that was off the topic. Once he was ready she followed suit to his tug on her hand as she followed along. "I'm sorry to say they're all D ranks, I couldn't find any other higher ranks to do." She mentioned as she thought on the missions at hand. They were just reoccurring and there was not much of a way to help that. She just wasn't able to find anything higher rank.

As she carried on she named off the missions. "Alright so you already know the ramen shop needs more help with cooking, and the daycare is missing the children again, the last one is making cookies for the elderly." She sighed a bit thinking on the thought of the elderly. What her father might look like now, with greys in his hair and sunken in eyes from years of work. But onto the topic at hand she explained the descriptions of them and sighed. "Well, guess let's go then." Hitomi mentioned letting him pull her along to the sites of the missions.

WC: 240
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: More Missionszs [Hitomi/Makoto P]   More Missionszs [Hitomi/Makoto P] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 7:09 pm

Makoto listened to her as she listed off the missions. “Eh I don’t care about it being rank D. As long as im doing them with you.” Makoto would say as he gave her a side smile. “Alright I think we should do the ramen first, the grandma’s second and the kids last.” Makoto could smell the ramen shop from where they were standing even though they were about 25 meters out. As Makoto pushed open the door he walked into the shop, the smell of freshly cooked pork smacked him in the face. “Well time to get to work!” Makoto would begin starting up stoves as he reached for some pots . The stoves lit up with a blue tinted fire as he filled the pot with about half way then put it on the stoves and threw some salt in. “Salt makes water boil faster” Makoto would tell Hitomi as he got some ramen noodles and took them out the box and poured them into the water. “The owner should be here soon, there a note saying just to tidy up the place and get the noodles starting so you might wanna just sweep and wipe the counters” Makoto would say as he looked at Hitomi and smiled. “You lead us to the retirement home after we are done with this.” Makoto would say as he threw some basil leaves into the pot to give the noodles some flavor.

WC: 241
TWC: 562
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: More Missionszs [Hitomi/Makoto P]   More Missionszs [Hitomi/Makoto P] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 7:31 pm

She smiled a bit feeling better from the comment as she carried on to going to the ramen shop. She already done this before and she knew what to do cooking wise considering she was the only one who cooked meals in the house. "I've got it, and a faster boil doesn't mean good noodles. But thanks for the tip, I'll use it on the steak bits I'll make tonight." She said as the owner was to come back sometime soon. "Alright well let's tidy up then." She said with the noodles at a good boil and she was scrubbing the counters down. It wasn't a difficult task, if anything it was almost like no work at all. She finished up and then once he was done sweeping she tapped his shoulder to follow her to the retirement home.

She then carried on to the elderly who were to teach her cooking skills for cookies. Now she wasn't one for sweets herself, she prefered spicy ingredients really, but cookies were just an all around good treat. The question now as they were on the way there was how to make them properly, as her own creation was always hard as a rock and nearly impossible to eat let alone could make a dent in the wall if thrown. So she definitely needed some help on that. Perhaps there was an ingredient she was missing or using wrong. She had no grandparents of her own, so she never really got a taste of the past all except from her parents.

WC: 259
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: More Missionszs [Hitomi/Makoto P]   More Missionszs [Hitomi/Makoto P] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 10:19 pm

Makoto would follow Hitomi to the retirement home. His hair would sway in the air before he walked into the retirement. It had been a long day and Makoto was beginning to get tired but he had to keep going. Makoto looked over at Hitomi as he saw that she was doing something related to cookies. Makoto smiled and continued on to the main room. Playing bingo like they did the other day Makoto would find himself joining them. As he sat there all the women seemed sad, it was so cold in the retirement it gave Makoto an eerie feeling. He would stand up and walk to a lady that seemed to be crying after asking her what was wrong she had explained to him how her husband had died around 5 days ago. Makoto sighed and began to council the woman. Makoto never liked death, not for himself and definitely not for others. But when his time came he was sure to stare death straight in the face and fight back. Makoto got up from the retirement and began to leave. “Comon Hitomi.” Makoto would make his way to the day care. From a small distance he saw the kids running around like nobodies business. Makoto would walk inside and get the papers, they had around 3 kids to get. This time the kids were smart, the spread out over everywhere. Makoto was thinking the gates, the park, and the housing area for civilians. He would look at Hitomi to see where they should go.

WC: 257
TWC: 819
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: More Missionszs [Hitomi/Makoto P]   More Missionszs [Hitomi/Makoto P] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 10:34 pm

Once done baking the cookies she smiled in relief to finally master that cooking skill and let them have the baked treats as she headed out. She overheard Makoto mention to follow along as she went to the daycare with him. Once the information was brought up she pondered the idea. "I know one of the children, it's my little brother's friend...I'd guess he'd head for the park as the academy kids are being let out early for holiday. The other two could very well had either gone home, be with him, or are curious to get out of the gates." She then thought on it. "Well we first need to check the gates, it's much to dangerous to have them wander over there, the others are much safer inside than out at the very least." She sighed as she looked to Makoto.

"You can get to the gates faster, I'll see what I can do about the park and we can meet up at the housing areas incase they went to hide there." She mentioned her plan to work out from. Hoping it would work or suffice to the kid's ideas. They were smart after all, despite the age gap.

WC: 200
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: More Missionszs [Hitomi/Makoto P]   More Missionszs [Hitomi/Makoto P] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 11:22 pm

Makoto would nod his head toward Hitomi as he disappeared right in front of her. Not that he used a jutsu, just that he was so fast that she couldn’t see him. Makoto would get to the gates within a few seconds. Looking around he would inspect the place quickly for the kid. In bushes, in trees, on a roof. The kid was nowhere to be found. Finally he saw the kid, he was outside the gates playing with a bird. Makoto would move quickly grabbing his shirt and dropping him off at the daycare before running over to the housing area. He would look and see the kid on someone’s roof grabbing him and taking him back to the daycare with Hitomi.

{EXIT}

WC: 124
TWC: 943
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: More Missionszs [Hitomi/Makoto P]   More Missionszs [Hitomi/Makoto P] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 11:53 pm

She nodded and as he was off she went over to the park and got the young child. "Now Tamotsu I know this is your friend but they need to stay at the daycare." She mentioned scruffing up his hair and picking up the young boy, carrying him back to the daycare. "There we go, I hope you had fun kid." She said as she left the building and saw Makoto go on back home. Still it stung in her mind of that dream earlier but she had hope this would stop soon and she could give her head a rest.

WC: 101

{EXIT}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Missionszs [Hitomi/Makoto P]   More Missionszs [Hitomi/Makoto P] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Missionszs [Hitomi/Makoto P]
Page 1 of 1