Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Case 001: Missing Books. Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Case 001: Missing Books. Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Case 001: Missing Books. Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Case 001: Missing Books. Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Case 001: Missing Books. Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Case 001: Missing Books. Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Case 001: Missing Books. Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Case 001: Missing Books. Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Case 001: Missing Books. Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Case 001: Missing Books. I_vote_lcapCase 001: Missing Books. I_voting_barCase 001: Missing Books. I_vote_rcap 
Will
Case 001: Missing Books. I_vote_lcapCase 001: Missing Books. I_voting_barCase 001: Missing Books. I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Case 001: Missing Books.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Frost Princess
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Frost Princess

Case 001: Missing Books. Empty
PostSubject: Case 001: Missing Books.   Case 001: Missing Books. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 4:53 am

Case 001: Missing Books. KjlpW8t

Mission Details:

Kaitekina could never fathom the reason why some people never completed jobs they were paid to do. From her understanding, that job was usually their livelihood and she didn’t comprehend why one would risk it. Thus, the Ward of Kumogakure didn’t understand why the one tasked with putting the new best selling novels on the shelves of a local bookstore was lazing about instead of doing his job. He had waltzed into the village a week ago and yet the bookshelves still hadn’t been filled with the promised pages bound by a hardcover. It was honestly astounding. Kai, the Raikage, wasn’t all that concerned about it since the ten-year-old Kage had more puzzling matters to attend to, but Kaitekina knew something had to be done about the sloth that had entered their village.

So, whilst Kai was busy with politics - boring - she had snuck away. She, of course, headed towards the inn he was rumored to stay, but she didn’t find him there despite it being the most likely place for him to be. Thus, the nine-year-old began the hunt for the man, asking questions of the villagers as well as walking into random stores in a genuine effort to locate him.

She would find him soon enough. He was at a local strip club located in the on the West side of the village. The man was obviously drunk and enjoying himself, but Kaitekina didn’t care for his joy. No, going unnoticed within the joint given that everyone’s attention was on the strippers, she made her way over to the man. She tugged on his shirt and got a dismissive wave for her troubles. She asked for his attention, but she went ignored. Having come to the conclusion that he wasn’t about to give her the time of day, Kaitekina decided that a well placed threat wasn’t going to hurt anyone. So, she whispered in the man’s ear, disappearing into the crowd once she was done. She received satisfaction that the man seemed genuinely concerned about her threat and so she went on her merry way.

The next day Kaitekina would be told by Kai that the shelves had been cleared of the best selling novels, the man having finally fulfilled his duties. A bag full of coins was tossed towards her and her blonde playmate ruffled her hair. Kai didn’t outright say it, but Kaitekina knew she had done a good job.

0404 | 0300
Back to top Go down

Case 001: Missing Books.
Page 1 of 1