Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
What?! Black market auction? I think not! Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
What?! Black market auction? I think not! Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
What?! Black market auction? I think not! Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
What?! Black market auction? I think not! Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
What?! Black market auction? I think not! Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
What?! Black market auction? I think not! Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
What?! Black market auction? I think not! Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
What?! Black market auction? I think not! Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
What?! Black market auction? I think not! Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
What?! Black market auction? I think not! I_vote_lcapWhat?! Black market auction? I think not! I_voting_barWhat?! Black market auction? I think not! I_vote_rcap 
Will
What?! Black market auction? I think not! I_vote_lcapWhat?! Black market auction? I think not! I_voting_barWhat?! Black market auction? I think not! I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

What?! Black market auction? I think not!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kosuke
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Kosuke

What?! Black market auction? I think not! Empty
PostSubject: What?! Black market auction? I think not!   What?! Black market auction? I think not! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 11:10 pm

Kosuke woke up with a start and looked around his room, it was only a dream. The same dream every night. A dream of his first mission as a Genin, where his entire team was butchered trying to protect him. He looked over to the mirror to see his now glowing red eyes staring back. His emotional turmoil must have subconsciously activated his Sharingan. He deactivated it and sighed, he knew this was going to be a long day. He had decided to take on a mission he had been offered by an elder on the council. There was a black market arms deal happening here today and he needed to stop it. The only problem would be all the low level Missing Nin. Kosuke knew that he and Fumiko could handle it though. The two were an almost unstoppable team. With his aptitude in Ninjutsu and Fumiko’s in Taijutsu, they could trade blows with the best. As he did his morning exercises he decided he would meditate for a while to wait for Fumiko who was meeting him here to go to the mission. As he meditated he began to think about his Sharingan, he could still remember when he first awakened it, the white hot rage he felt and the fear. He hated those feelings, as both would lead to hate. He had killed an innocent child’s parents, this would cause the child to either hate him or the council for ordering it, or the Village as a whole for allowing it. Any way you look at it, the child would hate someone, and this hate would lead to even more hate. Kosuke was broken from his musings as he heard a knock on his door. He quickly got up and when he answered Fumiko was there, geared up and he looked ready. His cigarette ever present he asks, “Are you ready to go yet Kos?” Kosuke would nod and close the door behind him. “Let’s get this over with.” Kosuke would say with a sigh. After they finally got on the road to the secluded location the event was supposed to occur they made small talk and discussed training and such. When they finally arrived, they noticed it was being held inside a large canyon about five miles outside of the village. They decided to scope out the security of the place, it didn’t appear to have too much. They only had two guards at the entrance checking for invitations. It appeared to be simple enough, the weapons were all in crates in the center of the stage. All they would need to do is kill the guards and then secure the crates. Kosuke activated his Sharingan and noticed there were a total of 30 missing nin in the area, counting the guards. Judging by their chakra, they were all Genin to Chuunin level. Kosuke formed some hand seals and bit his thumb then placed his palm on the ground, a poof of smoke ensued and out of it came a foot tall crow. Kosuke nodded to it and it flew over to where the guards were and Kosuke sunk into the ground. The guards saw a large crow flying towards them with its ominous red eyes and then found themselves unable to move. Not even their mouths could move, they then felt a pulling sensation and were pulled underground as a cloaked figure rose up from where they had been. Kosuke dismissed Karasu and signaled for Fumiko to come. As they henged into the guards, they noticed that the weapons stockpiled in the area were far too much for them to make off with, without being noticed. So they decided to attack as many as they could with a large range Ninjutsu before seeing how many were left to fight. Kosuke would provide the Ninjutsu with his Great fire annihilation and then Fumiko would rush in and cripple all that he could. Kosuke immediately shouted, “Chaos!” as he formed the horse seal and with a deep exhale at least half of the shinobi there died. With that Fumiko managed to rush in and incapacitate or kill 10 of them. Leaving 5 left, to Kosuke these were the few who had more power than the rest. They immediately sprang into action to stop Kosuke and Fumi, one rather bulky man tried to cleave Kosuke apart with a kunai but it was dodged and he received a shattered ribcage and broken arm. The two that attacked Fumiko literally had their heads kicked off and the two that were left appeared to be too frightened to attack, yet too greedy to back down. They both lunged at Kosuke because Fumiko was too far away. They had surprising speed and caught Kosuke off guard, one hitting him with a haymaker while the other managed a straight kick to his ribs. Kosuke jumped back and immediately went on the offensive by punching the first hard right in the throat and then elbowing the other with enough force to crack his sternum. This caused the first to immediately begin choking and the second to collapse spitting up large globs of blood. Kosuke put the two out of their misery and looked to Fumiko who had already grabbed a crate. Kosuke created some clones and grabbed the rest of the crates and they made their way back to the village. After leaving the armory and claiming their rewards, the two tired Jounin made their way home.

WC- 913
Back to top Go down

What?! Black market auction? I think not!
Page 1 of 1