Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Black Rook  Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Black Rook  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Black Rook  Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Black Rook  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Black Rook  Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Black Rook  Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Black Rook  Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Black Rook  Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Black Rook  Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Black Rook  I_vote_lcapBlack Rook  I_voting_barBlack Rook  I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Black Rook

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayatsuri
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Ayatsuri

Black Rook  Empty
PostSubject: Black Rook    Black Rook  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 5:16 am

Name: Black Rook
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Slots: 40 | 40
Description: A hulking behemoth of a puppet, Black Rook looks like a massive warrior comprised of dull sheet metal or stone. In truth, the eleven foot tall creation is crafted from the densest of Kaguya bone painted a dull, metallic silvery-gold color, granting it improbable defense. Its thick arms and legs allow it to deliver attacks of extreme strength, allowing it to smash through defenses and enemies alike. The puppet appears not only as a kind of suit of strange, strip-like armor but seems to lack a head or even eyes at all, the shoulders simply extending slightly upwards in a kind of lump of bone. Most notably, the puppet wields a massive multi-segmented club which it swings around with alarming speed, aiding its rampage and allowing it to literally crush entire people into pulp.
Modifications:

• Armament Augmentation: The most immediately threatening portion of the puppet, the weapons, an extension of the creation itself, takes the form of a massive, segmented mace of the same make and coloration of the puppet’s main body. The mace, like Black Rook, stands at eleven feet tall, having a three foot handle and five distinct segments which bulge out from the otherwise strait weapon. These segments appear as little more than simple protrusion from the weapon, allowing for a more intense beating to be given, but in reality they can be induced to spin rapidly, adding a kind of grinding motion to the weapon. This makes it devastating to barriers and armors as it does both massive blunt force and crushing damage but also can grind people or objects caught within it.

• Reinforced Hull (x4): Due both to the chosen materials and the phenomenal construction technique on the part of the creator, this puppet has its defensive properties increased worlds beyond that of any regularly constructed puppet crafted by any lesser engineers.

• Hydraulic Strength System: A unique modification of the puppet, this clever contraption rests within the main frame of the creation and routes to all of its constituent parts, granting increased strength beyond that of a regular puppet. As such, the puppet copies the strength of the master and, due to this augmentation, adds an additional thirty strength on top of that, allowing the puppet to crush even the most powerful of defenses or foes.

• Internalized Joints: A staple of the collection, this puppet has no visible our outwardly oriented seams or joints, preventing random foreign particulates from invading the inner mechanisms of the puppet. As such, the puppet could fight nearly anyway, even in a raging sandstorm, without suffering hampered mobility.

• Senbon Ballistic Cannon: Stored within the chest of the puppet and fired out from a hidden opening in the head-like area, two explosive cores filled with poisoned senbon await, ready to strike in an instant. They can be fired individually or simultaneously, but either way they generate a massive hail of deadly needles which fly in unpredictable directions, each capable of easily piercing flesh and afflicting the target with any poison the puppeteer loads into it.

Location of Insignia: The top “plate” of the puppet’s head and the top of the mace.

Price: 2000

Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Black Rook  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Rook    Black Rook  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 8:13 am

How many senbon are in these two containers?
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Ayatsuri
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Ayatsuri

Black Rook  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Rook    Black Rook  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 9:24 am

Information on Senbon Ballistic Canon is located here.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Black Rook  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Rook    Black Rook  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 5:32 am

Thank chu :3
I'd like to request for future creations that you link all the mods of yours to make it easier. I like your stuff :3
Approved
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Black Rook  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Rook    Black Rook  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Rook
Page 1 of 1