Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Black Rook Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Black Rook Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Black Rook Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Black Rook Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Black Rook Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Black Rook Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Black Rook Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Black Rook Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Black Rook Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Black Rook I_vote_lcapBlack Rook I_voting_barBlack Rook I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Black Rook

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayatsuri
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Ayatsuri

Black Rook Empty
PostSubject: Black Rook   Black Rook Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 8:58 pm

Name: Black Rook
Type: Offensive | Supplementary
Slots: 26 | 30
Description: A hulking construct, Black Rook takes the shape of a huge scorpion, nine meters long from head to base of tail, with what looks to be a woman’s torso sprouting up from the top of the scorpion, the woman’s head reaching nine meters in height. The whole of the puppet is crafted from high-density, chakra infused Kaguya bone, forming an armored carapace, painted a brown color, large enough for a person or two to be stored. The female torso built upon the back of the puppet’s base is also made from the Kaguya bone but covered in a synthetic skin-like plastic which makes the woman appear surprisingly lifelike. The woman can, with a simple command on the part of the puppeteer, detach from the puppet, allowing the master to take her place or allowing the puppet to make a two pronged attack (though the torso has no legs). Most notably, the puppet bares not one but two massive stingers, each brown and thick, ending in a bright green tip and each crafted from this powerful bone.
Modifications:

• Dread Stinger (x2): As stated, Black Rook sports two massive stingers, huge, thick structures of flexible and powerful bone capable of performing defensive maneuvers for the puppet, binding or capturing prey, and piercing through powerful defenses. The main weapons of the puppet, these offer a diverse array of offensive and defensive options. A thin, hollow tube feed up to both of them, allowing poison to be fed from a tank in the base of the puppet up to the tips, adding another deadly effect.

• Web Spinner: Filled with the unique liquid bone fluid produced from the Dance of the Lilacs technique, this device resides within the humanoid body of the woman and can be expelled from either hand or her mouth. Because of the fluid used, targets ensnared require an additional thirty strength to free themselves. This augmentation affords the puppet high capturing powers and, once restrained, a target can be subdued within the large frame of the scorpion body.

• Miasma Spreader: Reinforced tanks of liquid poison stored inside the puppet, these are hidden even from a person captured within the body of the puppet by a seamless panel of bone. The poison routes up to both the humanoid female body, expelled from the mouth, and also to four openable vents along the sides of the puppet, two on the right and on the left. This allows the puppet to either send out a cloud or spray of poison from the woman or, should it be required, release a swift cloud around the entire body of the puppet. Additionally, the vents can aim inwards, poisoning a trapped victim.

• Internalized Joints: As with most of the young woman’s collection, this puppets keeps its secrets close and its seams hidden, disallowing any foreign particulates from gumming up the functions of it and making it difficult to discern the inner workings of the creation, even when viewed by a master puppeteer.

Location of Insignia: On the flesh of the female torso, just over the diaphragm.

Price: 1500

Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Black Rook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Rook   Black Rook Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 5:40 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net

Black Rook