Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Fuinjutsu training Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Fuinjutsu training Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Fuinjutsu training Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Fuinjutsu training Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Fuinjutsu training Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Fuinjutsu training Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Fuinjutsu training Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Fuinjutsu training Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Fuinjutsu training Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Fuinjutsu training I_vote_lcapFuinjutsu training I_voting_barFuinjutsu training I_vote_rcap 
Will
Fuinjutsu training I_vote_lcapFuinjutsu training I_voting_barFuinjutsu training I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Fuinjutsu training

Go down 
AuthorMessage
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

Fuinjutsu training Empty
PostSubject: Fuinjutsu training   Fuinjutsu training Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 11:05 am

Name:Seal Override
Type:Fuinjutsu
Element:N/A
Range:Close
Handseals:N/A
Speed:15
Description: When the user spots a tag(not in
use, or has not yet been activated), they would
place their hands on it to manipulate the ink on
the paper, when this has been done, the ink
would reconstruct it's self to the formula the user
wants, if the ink is too much, the user can make
the ink slide out the edge of the tag, which would
make them disappear.

Name:Seal Destruction
Type:Fuinjutsu
Element:N/A
Range:Close
Handseals:N/A
Speed:15
Description: The user places their hand on any
sealing tag, or anything crafted with a sealing tag
in an attempt to destroy the seal.
The user can will then send chakra to the tag,
once the chakra has been sent, the chakra would
soak that medium it was used on, once it does,
anything but the user's chakra that is on the tag
would fall off and disappear. The tag would be left
plain.
This can only be used on a sealing formula that is
not in effect or has not yet been activated.

Name: Fire release: Hiding in Fire technique
Type:Ninjutsu
Element:Fire
Range:
Handseals:Dragon
Speed:
Description: This jutsu allows the user to blend
in with a flame similar to the water release: hiding
in water technique, it is even possible to use this
technique to blend in with a small fire like a
candle fire

Name: Wind release: Wind cell
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Element
Range: 15m radius
Handseals: Tiger Hare Bird Ram
Speed: 75
Description: After the needed handseals,
the user will place their hand on the ground
and send chakra to a particular place, once
the chakra reaches it's destination, it would
form into a closed cylindrical barrier made
of one's wind release chakra that will have a
30m diameter. The cylinder itself is capable
of dealing cuts and blowing objects
backwards when touched, but a spinning
effect is added to it, which makes it
seemingly powerful and a useful barrier
technique.
Because of the way the barrier is, it would
need a jutsu of S rank to stop it, but A rank
katon can also stop it, as for raiton, an S
and D rank technique is required to stop it.

Last edited by darny on Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:59 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

Fuinjutsu training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuinjutsu training   Fuinjutsu training Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 11:52 am

Karou was sitting in the sitting-room, no one was present, not his mom, and not his dad, things were just going south for him. Lately, he had been picking up fights with everyone, his dad, his mom, his friends and comrades. No one was free from his showcasing of rage and fury. Testosterone levels had rised in his body, for what?, was he gearing himself up for a mate?, no. That wasn't the case, every kid gets bullied, in Karou's case, even his size wasn't enough to convince the bully that kept threatening him.
He would stare subconsciously at the wall, the jonin had been getting on his nerves lately, appearently, he had no reason for hating on kids, only that he had more trouble when he was one.
Sometimes, Karou wondered how people can be so dumb and irrational, with that thought pushed aside, he had plenty of things to do, the first was to learn the Summoning: Rashomon, though he would have to learn the summoning technique first, which was a pain in the ass.
Thouhg, that would probably be the last thing he would do for the day, for the main time, he was more focused on creating a seal on one of his two little scrolls in his possession.
He had a scroll and an ink jar, the scroll laid helplessly on the sofa, he got up with extreme nimbleness, took the scroll and crossed his legs, in a meditative stance, he reached for the scroll, the brush and the ink jar. When his hand made contact and he had grabbed them, he would carefully place them on the ground, next to the scroll, with his fast and powerful fuinjutsu prowess, he drew a seal on the scroll taking him just half a second, after that, he performed the handseals: Rat → Bird → Technique specific seal
→ Tiger.
Just as the seals were performed, a blue chakr-like substance ardented for a while, after that, it disappeared, showing the completion of the technique.

WC:339

Just added the seal for fire sealing method
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

Fuinjutsu training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuinjutsu training   Fuinjutsu training Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 10:09 pm

With that being complete, after the seal, he had nothing mandatory to do, he had completed his chores, took his bath, brushed his teeth and he had taken breakfsat. Karou had no other business or choice than to slowly stand up and move to his father's room, his parents weren't around, and both belonged to the clan he did, but they are not leaving with the clan.
Karou stood up, a master in fuinjutsu himself, just like the other members of his clan, he would walk past the alley in his house, just like a corridor to the scroll room, as Uzumakis, he needed a lot of scrolls, brush and ink to better himself in the field of fuinjutsu.
He would walk, walk and walk, his feet making no sound with the environment, the only thing it interacted with was the cold floor. He walked to the scroll house, tilting the door knob to open it, he pushed it backwards, sending it snapping into the hinge.
Karou walked to the middle of the room, clustered with scrolls, he was unsure of the one to choose, all he knew was that he had to practice on one of the scrolls. So he went, he just walked to his left and picked a random scroll, he would open it only to see the seal of a technique that binds an individual once the seal has been activated, and the chakra touches an opponent.
Karou clenched his palm, only one finger was out, and he brought it closer to his eyes, the finger ardenting of chakra, he would slowly move the hand atop the scroll, and would make his hand descend on the helpless scroll. Once his hand touched the scroll, he could feel it, the gentle siphoning of the chakra as it left his sweat pores, it smeared atop the scroll, grappling every single black substance or material on the scroll, with that, he controlled his chakra to form another seal, to be precise, he formed the seal for the Uzumaki Sealing technique with his new jutsu, though it was incapable of sealing at the moment, since the seal had no chakra imbued in it, it was still worth it.
After that was done, not wanting anyone or anything to stumble on it and accidentally get sealed, he would look at the scroll again, focusing chakra on the tip of the finger nearest to his thumb, slowly moving it up, to see the layer of chakra that smeared across the finger. Like the other time, he would move the finger downwards, to descend on the scroll which he just had the ink altered, slowly, like a nylon descending on the ground, Karou's motion was slow, but eventually, his hand made contact with the scroll, like it was supposed to be. Once it touched it, his chakra spread like widefire on the scroll, immediately, Karou could see his chakra envelop everything and everyink on the scroll, even if the scroll was 1255 years old, and the ink had been stuck to it, It would still envelop the ink and break up the scroll and the ink forever. For the main time, there was no counter to that technique, a scroll couldn't possibly negate that because a scroll doesn't have chakra nor a mind, nor nervous system or a chakra pathway system, the non-living would only have to accept it's fate, nothing more. No debates

Learned Seal destruction
Learned Seal override

WC:578
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

Fuinjutsu training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuinjutsu training   Fuinjutsu training Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2015 12:46 pm

Karou wanted to learn another technique, but that urge immediately left him, he didn't know why, but he would follow his heart's desire, instead of resuming his fuinjutsu training, he would just go to his bedroom to take a nap.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fuinjutsu training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuinjutsu training   Fuinjutsu training Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fuinjutsu training
Page 1 of 1